The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 pm

~Kurt Angle's iPhone vibrates from the WWE website being updated. He checks it out to see his name on the brackett for WWE's King Of The Ring Tournament. He smirks and starts to jot things down on a note pad for a promo later~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"This will be a cake walk! Soon to be 2x King Of The Ring!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:05 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~Bobby Roode comes out to a mixed reaction as he stand on the stage looking down to the ring with Miz, Skip and James. He brings the microphone up to his mouth as he begins to speak~

~~Bobby Roode~~

"Woah there Skipper, I think you're forgetting something. You forgot that I am in the NXT Competition! Multiple TNA Tag Team title reigns and former TNA WORLD Champion! The way that I look at it, I'm practically gaurenteed to win NXT this season seeing I'm the only person who's actually held a World Championship. Everyone else in the competition are either WWE rejects or guys from the indy scene. Now Bobby Roode is the only major and knwon name on the entire NXT Roster!"

~The fans boo Bobby as there are a few people who they like, including James. Bobby stays on the top of the ramp as he continues to speak~

~~Bobby Roode~

"Now as the Pro's go.... I don't care who your Pro's are. I don't care that the Miz is WWE Champion or that Triple H and Chris Jericho are other guys Pro's. Pro's are for moral support, and the way I see it, no one really seems to get along with their pro's, so how are you ROOKIES supposed to learn and improve? Now I got Edge as my pro, and guess what.... We actually co-exsist! I don't need to improve on anything but guess what? I STILL DO! So Skip, James.... expect to see Bobby Roode lead the NXT rankings and WIN NXT to start off my WWE career before I become World Champion!"

~Bobby gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as he continues to pace back and forth on the ramp, glaring at the men in the ring~

Skip Sheffield

"Listen Rude, I know who you are and I've seen your accomplishments, I mean we all saw your chugging gallons of beer on that freak show TNA, don't stand there and think for a second that you can even compete with my sheer strength. My pro is Triple H, now lets talk about that shall we, he has held pretty much every title you can name. Accomplished EVERYTHING, Edge is a phoney, a nobody... you wanna talk about accomplishments, look no further then the 'King of Kings' Triple H"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
On the hallway floor doing stretches in her legs and does a few of her yoga moves too to impress those around her, she does all of these in preparation for her possible RAW match tonight

Kaitlyn
Playing on her new PS3 which AJ Lee bought for the both of them in her locker room.

Velvet Sky and her two friends walk by and purposely spill some hot coffee on her while shes on the ground

"There ya go, you wanted some heat in our rivalry you GOT IT. I don't mess around when I'm angry Trish, and you pissed off one women you don't wanna cross paths with. See I'll be watching the divas battle royal tonight, and lets just say the winner... shouldn't take their eyes on the prize"

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
On the hallway floor doing stretches in her legs and does a few of her yoga moves too to impress those around her, she does all of these in preparation for her possible RAW match tonight

Kaitlyn
Playing on her new PS3 which AJ Lee bought for the both of them in her locker room.

Velvet Sky and her two friends walk by and purposely spill some hot coffee on her while shes on the ground

"There ya go, you wanted some heat in our rivalry you GOT IT. I don't mess around when I'm angry Trish, and you pissed off one women you don't wanna cross paths with. See I'll be watching the divas battle royal tonight, and lets just say the winner... shouldn't take their eyes on the prize"

Trish Stratus
Quickly gets up from the hotness and wipes herself down with near by tissues on hand.
Darling, do you know who you are talking to right now? Or has all that bleach blonde gone right into your brain killing the last remaining brain cell? I think so.
Trish then tries to make the other two females flinch by pretending to hit them.
Looks like little Velvet can't go doing things by her own no more, she needs her own little posse following behind your ass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus
Quickly gets up from the hotness and wipes herself down with near by tissues on hand.
Darling, do you know who you are talking to right now? Or has all that bleach blonde gone right into your brain killing the last remaining brain cell? I think so.
Trish then tries to make the other two females flinch by pretending to hit them.
Looks like little Velvet can't go doing things by her own no more, she needs her own little posse following behind your ass!

She looks at her with and 'UGH' disgusted look and backs off

"A poor wittle twishy. Do you want me to get you a little blanket? Listen up. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO? You obviously don't everyone should be treating me with RESPECT and show some SYMPATHY. No the bleach hasn't done whatever you just said...Dont go all Judge Judy on my ass... I'm making this company glow.. and you better start by showing me respect hun."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:42 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

"A poor wittle twishy. Do you want me to get you a little blanket? Listen up. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO? You obviously don't everyone should be treating me with RESPECT and show some SYMPATHY. No the bleach hasn't done whatever you just said...Dont go all Judge Judy on my ass... I'm making this company glow.. and you better start by showing me respect hun."
Trish Stratus
I don't show respect, people show respect to me. Velvet I am WWE's golden girl, not you, so you making this company glow?
Bursts out into loud laughter
You should totally join the circus because your jokes are so funny!
Trish acts all sarcastic
And you want to know what else is a joke too? Course you do.
Trish points her finger right into Velvet's chest then pushes it upwards hitting into Velvet's chin hard.
You.
So don't go walking about here with our head, or else your ass held so high because I will walk all over you.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus
I don't show respect, people show respect to me. Velvet I am WWE's golden girl, not you, so you making this company glow?
Trish acts all sarcastic
Trish points her finger right into Velvet's chest then pushes it upwards hitting into Velvet's chin hard.
You.
So don't go walking about here with our head, or else your ass held so high because I will walk all over you.

She glares at her face growing red but scoffs

"No...YOUR funny Trish really..."

She pushes her into the wall

"Hilarious isn't it, yeah your just an old statue thats been shit on by plenty of Birds, including BIG BIRD BETH. You know how there's those people that come across you in life that you'll hate no matter what? Your one of them.."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm

SP wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 16445796
KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT
Over the next couple weeks WWE will be holding its OFFICAL King of the Ring Tournament! Things will begin next week on RAW, and will end, with the Semi Finals, and Finals at our King of the Ring Pay-Per-View, on December 18th 2011! 8 Men from RAW, 8 Men from Smackdown! Only one man will walk out! King of the Ring! Who will it be? Time will only tell!

AHH SP i am impressed bravo... bravo
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh fanks <3
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus
Trish acts all sarcastic
You.

"Hilarious isn't it, yeah your just an old statue thats been shit on by plenty of Birds, including BIG BIRD BETH. You know how there's those people that come across you in life that you'll hate no matter what? Your one of them.."
Trish Stratus
Keep your fithly hands off me, goodness knows where those paws have been touching.
She gets back up off the wall and shoves Velvet into the opposite wall.
I don't care if I am hated or adored there is one thing that will never change. That being my role, always first, never last. You, you little slut can be considered second maybe or even worse LAST.
Gets up into Velvet's face and lock eyes with her.
We'll see tonight, I will win that match and soon that little title of yours, will be saying bye bye to you and before you know it you'll be crying in the middle of the ring with your fake barbie doll eyelashes coming off and all of your sparkly eyeshadow as everyone laughs at you because you deserve nothing.
Trish smirks and backs off a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, it's quite sexy..
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

:3 <3
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus
Trish acts all sarcastic
You.

Trish Stratus
Keep your fithly hands off me, goodness knows where those paws have been touching.
She gets back up off the wall and shoves Velvet into the opposite wall.
I don't care if I am hated or adored there is one thing that will never change. That being my role, always first, never last. You, you little slut can be considered second maybe or even worse LAST.
Gets up into Velvet's face and lock eyes with her.
We'll see tonight, I will win that match and soon that little title of yours, will be saying bye bye to you and before you know it you'll be crying in the middle of the ring with your fake barbie doll eyelashes coming off and all of your sparkly eyeshadow as everyone laughs at you because you deserve nothing.
Trish smirks and backs off a few steps.

She locks eyes with her before looking at the ladies and shaking her head 'no not yet' and then pushes her against the opposite wall

"Where have my hands been? Working my ass off to get my title that's where they've been Trish! And crying my little barbie eyelashes off? Please don't even get me started on how jealous you are. And those fake boob implants you had prove how much of a BARBIE you ARE! I can get me and my friends to beat you to a bloody pulp NOW, like we did to Kaitlyn and her friend couple weeks ago, and then you won't be able to compete. OR, you can walk away in one piece while you still can honey."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Meh, its alright. Wink
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Trish
What makes me laugh is the fact it isn't you, its you and your friends that will do the work, it is as if you are... a chicken! You can't face me solo but instead need assistance because you know for a fact Velvet that I will destroy you in any given situation, I have done it before to all the talent who has walked through those WWE doors and I am ready to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish
What makes me laugh is the fact it isn't you, its you and your friends that will do the work, it is as if you are... a chicken! You can't face me solo but instead need assistance because you know for a fact Velvet that I will destroy you in any given situation, I have done it before to all the talent who has walked through those WWE doors and I am ready to do it again.

She looks at her and grows with anger

"I see what your trying to do, and being in an alliance if that's what you mean? That doesn't make me a chicken, it makes me smart. And you can't destroy anything but the ratings. See every time they have you on the screen fans turn it to another channel and ratings drop. They shouldn't even put you IN the Battle Royal."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

I want to roleplay... I gots umm Heath Slater... Pinkie Sanchez... The Miz who is champion btw... Dolph Ziggler... Maryse?... CARLITO!!! or ERIC B of course.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, knowing he'll have another shot at Generico. He also knows he has an IC match against Kennedy, and though he trashed the match, he knows he needs to win.

The Internet Champion Zack Ryder is in his lr, changing into his ring gear for Nitro tonight, since he has a rematch against Jericho.

MVP is in his lr, dissapointed that he isn't in the in the KOTR tournament.

RVD is in the gym, training.

Natalya is walking around, upset at not having a match yet.

Shane McMahon is in his office, the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish

She looks at her and grows with anger

"I see what your trying to do, and being in an alliance if that's what you mean? That doesn't make me a chicken, it makes me smart. And you can't destroy anything but the ratings. See every time they have you on the screen fans turn it to another channel and ratings drop. They shouldn't even put you IN the Battle Royal."
Trish Stratus
Trish looks at Velvet confused.
I destroy the ratings? I am the babe of the year four times in a row and even making my own yoga dvds and own movie productions. You would help the rating go up so much... if you were actually a proper playboy cover girl. Shame, there is always another time right? Oops wait, after I win that title they will be asking you to pose for Walmart's own website.
Sarcastic Smile
Can't wait to see your pretty little face all over that website, Walmart's Woman, Velvet Sky everyone!
Tries to get everyones attention around them two making an hulimation of Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm

gtg sorry Razz continue later
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Anybody wanna shag? I mean RP...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Anybody wanna shag? I mean RP...

ME! ME! You Start!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

JBL walks out of his locker room in tracksuit bottoms and a baggy white top. He begins making his way to the gym when ______ walks in front of him.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 pm

OFF: Ok nova Very Happy
&Shag? I guess i am the only female who would.... make it work but granger is going to reply lawl!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
JBL walks out of his locker room in tracksuit bottoms and a baggy white top. He begins making his way to the gym when ______ walks in front of him.

Dolph Ziggler struts down the hallways in a new silver outfit with a smirk on his face chewing on a piece gum and pushes his hair back when he sees J.B.L. The man that has been trying to make his life heel and just can not do it once again in front of him.

Dolph Ziggler ---
Seems like your making the right decision fatty to go to the gym before our big match this Friday. You are going to need as much possible training as you can get to defeat me John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 26 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next