The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 am

Only a few more people needed for NXT JOIN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 am

[Shawn Michaels is not at all scared he could be walking out of WWE for good next week. He done it before and hell he will do it again but he will try not lose next week and get rid of Mark once and for all]

[The Rock is backstage after beating Brock after the match was redone after his foot was ON the rope.. now he is ready to fight Cena.]

[AJ Styles is searching for JBL since he was one who stripped him of the title he won fairly!]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 am

JBL is sitting in his office.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

[AJ Styles storms into JBL's office and slams his hands down]

"Why the hell WAS I stripped of my title? You had no place doing that John and you know that. Now you have a tournament without me? The former champ no wait current champ who should of not lost that title in the first place! But to be honest I don't care I can't wait to see if Eric will fire you and I will win the match with El and we will win the tag titles and then I will WIN back MY World Heavyweight Championship I NEVER lost!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

John TPA wrote:

"Why the hell WAS I stripped of my title? You had no place doing that John and you know that. Now you have a tournament without me? The former champ no wait current champ who should of not lost that title in the first place! But to be honest I don't care I can't wait to see if Eric will fire you and I will win the match with El and we will win the tag titles and then I will WIN back MY World Heavyweight Championship I NEVER lost!"

JBL looks up at AJ, unperturbed by AJ's offensive manner.

"AJ I took that Championship because you didn't win at Survivor Series. Only a winner should be World Heavyweight Champion and that is not what you are AJ but you are an idiot. I did not say you weren't in the Tournament, you just aren't part if oit on Smackdown. Now why don't you be a good boy and get out of my office before I throw you out."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:49 am

John TPA wrote:

JBL looks up at AJ, unperturbed by AJ's offensive manner.

"AJ I took that Championship because you didn't win at Survivor Series. Only a winner should be World Heavyweight Champion and that is not what you are AJ but you are an idiot. I did not say you weren't in the Tournament, you just aren't part if oit on Smackdown. Now why don't you be a good boy and get out of my office before I throw you out."

[AJ raises his eyebrow rock style and he grins]

"What did the piss weak little man say to me just now? I won't be in the tournament on Smackdown? I have to go to RAW to win it back? That is pretty screwed up John. First you attack me then strip me of the title. Do you have it out for me now do ya? John, when I win the tag titles I will rub them in your face then when I win the big one I will smack you with it! I would be watching your back now John since I am on wanting your blood on the floor...."

[AJ smirks before gingerly walking out]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:52 am

JBL shakes his head as AJ walks out.

"Pathetic idiot. He seems to forget that I choose when he wins, if he does."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 am

Brock Lesnar is fuming after losing to The Rock. He now wants Cena.

Shad Gaspard is hurting after his loss to RVD.

Kelly Kelly is backstage.

Chris Masters is watching tapes of Kurt Angle before their match on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 am

Velvet Sky walks around with the divas title placed firmly on her shoulder

Drew McIntyre searching for Sheamus so they can talk

Matt Morgan walks around with 1/2 of the tag team championship around his waist
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 am

Kane

*walking around carryng his Tag Team Title*

AJ Lee

*heading to the gym to get in a work out*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 am

*a Kane promo is played on all the monitors and titantron in the arena*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 am

OT: don't know how much I'll be on today, WWE 12 is going to be keeping me busy lol
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Trish Stratus
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 BWe3
Backstage sitting on a steel chair while drinking some water reading a magazine featuring her on the cover and over hears people speaking how Velvet Sky won the title off Beth Phoenix last night. Trish tries to hide her laughter under her breath as she was the one who cost Beth the title.

Kaitlyn
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 WWE+Kaitlyn+Hot_3
Backstage having a christmas photoshoot took for this months WWE magazine and WWE.com

Last edited by Noeleen Phoenix on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are the Foreign Invasion!
And they are set to debut this Thursday on WWE Superstars.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage sitting on a steel chair while drinking some water reading a magazine featuring her on the cover and over hears people speaking how Velvet Sky won the title off Beth Phoenix last night. Trish nearly spits out her water at the news and turns around to them and yells..
WHAT!?
The people whom she heard from nods their head and walk on carrying on their discussion. Trish shuts the magazine and throws it on the table beside her and looks in utter shock that Velvet is the new champion.

Kaitlyn
Backstage having a christmas photoshoot took for this months WWE magazine and WWE.com

OT: Actually Trish cost the title to Beth.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage sitting on a steel chair while drinking some water reading a magazine featuring her on the cover and over hears people speaking how Velvet Sky won the title off Beth Phoenix last night. Trish nearly spits out her water at the news and turns around to them and yells..
WHAT!?
The people whom she heard from nods their head and walk on carrying on their discussion. Trish shuts the magazine and throws it on the table beside her and looks in utter shock that Velvet is the new champion.

Kaitlyn

OT: Actually Trish cost the title to Beth.
OT: DID NOT SEE THAT AT ALL. let me read this Razz i'll change it then lawl. oops!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

OT - Finally changed it lol. oh my goodness thank you for pointing that out!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
OT - Finally changed it lol. oh my goodness thank you for pointing that out!

No problem.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 pm

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is in the gym working out getting ready to destroy HBK next week.

Beth Phoenix is still upset after losing the Divas title last night thanks to Trish. She hears that next week there will be a 10 Divas over the top rope battle royal to declare a new #1 contender for the Divas Championship.

Cody Rhodes is walking around with his baggers. Tomorrow he will make an in-ring promo.

The Celtic-Warrior Sheamus is searching for his tag team partner Drew McIntyre after hearing that Foreign Invasion will debut this Thursday on Superstars.

John Cena is outside the arena signing autograps for some kids.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 pm

OFF: Can''t wait to get home. Gonna get WWE '12 so any rping I do for the next couple days are gonna be done during school most likely, so... yeah...

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around, knowing he WILL be in the tournament on SmackDown!

Zack Ryder arrives, the Internet Title on his shoulder. He awaits RAW so he can take on Jericho, and goes off to look for Punk.

OFF2: Casey, when you see my PM, deff check it

RVD arrives and starts doing back flips in the gym.

MVP arrives and sits down in his lr, relaxing.

Natlaya arrives and starts doing crunches in the gym.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Chris Jericho arrives annoyed he has a match with Ryder on the coming Raw. He looks for CM Punk or The Miz

Kofi Kingston arrives still celebrating the HUGE win he had last night to claim the United States Championship

Rhett Titus arrives still undefeated

John Morrison outside mocking the fans for being morons

Stone Cold in his ofifce
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

--Velvet Sky: Photo shoot WWE Christmas magazine Edition #1--

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Th_24217_V1_122_369lo World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Th_24232_V2_122_448lo
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Th_24247_V3_122_64lo World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Th_25358_V5_122_423lo

Still more to come! Don't forget to order this months issue of WWE
magazine now!

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 INVASION%20LOGO

The theme of the newly formed alliance known as the foreign invasion, Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the video on his tron is shown first on the screen before he walks out to a shower of boo's. He is wearing a black shirt that says 'Invasion' on it and at the back a Celtic cross and Scottish and Irish flag as well. He walks down the ramp without giving any fans high fives he enters the ring directly and demands a mic then stands in the middle and raises it to his lips.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"Listen to me you bunch of worthless American people! Me and Sheamus got you all last night on Raw. Every single one of you were fooled when we requested a match then later on shook hands, and don't deny it! I saw the look on your ugly faces. We sent a message to everyone in the back, especially you, David Otunga. Sheamus and I have one thing in common. Is that we hate all of you Americans. You see, we are sick and tired of your political views, your way to bring superstars into the company without any hesitation. And just being yourselves makes us sick. The list goes on and on about how much you guys suck. Now don't be too sad now, every week you'll see Sheamus and I in the ring competing, and soon taking whats rightfully ours... the tag-team championship. Now Sheamus, I want you to come down here and explain to these people why exactly we are here, and what we will achieve.."

*He waits for a response from the back*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

The now popular and trending 'Beautiful people' titantron and theme blasts through the arena as fans give them a mixed reaction because Velvet Sky has done what she set out to do, pin Beth Phoenix on Raw to capture the divas title. A quick replay of what went down is shown before the camera goes right back to Velvet and her two masked friends making their way down the ramp and they both jump on the mat first. Then Velvet Sky after doing her signature 'Let the pigeons loose' then hopping into the ring and holding her divas title high in the air on the first turnbuckle. She hops off and takes the mic from the masked lady who hands it to her and smiles then raises it to her lip

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Velvet_sky057edit

>>Velvet Sky<<

"Alright people, you know who I am, and you know what I can do now eh? Well that's too bad, look who went out and said 'I'm going to capture the divas title on Raw' and guess who did it? ME. Without anyone's help...but oh wait, some of you are still thinking through those dumb skulls of yours that Trish Stratus is the one who helped me win the title? Really? And, let me get this straight, if it wasn't for Trish I wouldn't have this? Is that really what I'm hearing? Well listen up! I have it around my waist and that's all that matters NOW. Nobody cares about what she did, I WON. Fair and square I captured what was meant to be with me. Now, I also heard in the back that there is going to be an over the top rope divas battle royal, just to announce the number one contender for MY title? Hmm, well now, I'm not going to complain, because I like the challenge, and there's no waaay in hell, after a week of working my ass off to earn this belt, am I just going to hand it over like some sort of prize. See you may think: whoever wins the battle royal is bound to capture Velvet's title with all that momentum? WRONG! All of you, I'm here to compete, and there's not ONE diva in the back who even came down to the ring yet?! And they want a shot at this?"

>>Holds up the diva's title high in the air as she's showered with boo's<<

"There's no way in hell, like I said anyone's taking this from me, It's mine, it has my name on it? Yes. So for all those diva's out there who said they wanted it and are competing in the battle royal? I know what your capable of, just like with Beth Phoenix, In my spare time, who knows I could be watching a video about you just like a creep in the back. Who knows. But what I DO know is I'll come out in my next title defense and hell-- any match I compete in I'm going all out and bringing my full potential out there all for this. My whole life I've been beat on, but now I'm on top, and there's nobody on the planet who can slow me down..."

>>They all leave the ring as the two masked women high five her and holds the ropes as they head to the back, when they get there they go straight to the locker room to discuss stuff about the upcoming week and how they can prevent a title change<<
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Trish stratus comes out from behind in her ring and black ring attire doing her taunt to the crowd as she comes walking down to the ring high fiving some of the fans hands and makes her way into the ring.

Ya'll see that girl Velvet's promo right? The new champion.

She pretends to look happy and puts the thumbs up but then turns its it upside down and the crowd cheer her opinion.

The worst and undeserving champion in history right there ladies and gentlemen, VELVET SKY!

Trish then pretends to mock her entrance by putting her ass on the ropes and shaking it laughing as she goes about doing so.

Velvet we only have one thing in common we are both from Canada and that is all, don't think you will become a great champion like me because no one else can match up to my greatest I have shown over the glory years that I now self call the 'Stratusfaction Years'.

Trish walks about the ring for a moment looking all around the arena then puts her focus back on the camera.

Your little match you had on RAW against Beth, I didn't mean for you to win that title I wanted to show Beth that I am after her title and how I am not dead what so ever not even a slight of ring rust but unfortunately you and your ugly face came into play and won it off her so I guess you are my new victim now, I wouldn't exactly call that an achievement honey. You can go and prance about with your buddies with your belt bragging on how amazing you are but I would watch your back from now on because Trish Stratus doesn't play nice. Do I now? You had a little taste of it yesterday and infact on sunday when I took out not only you but your little female friends as well to save that poor girl Kaitlyn.

Trish pulls a disgusted look towards the crowd as they chant back Trish Stratus and she continues to bash Velvet Sky.

Is that how you are going to make yourself top dog? Beat the living hell out of people backstage so they cannot face you in the ring because you are so scared for them to beat you and destroy your stupid little ego you have placed on your shoulders? I believe so. As for those ladies that follow you and 'protect you' Velvet soon they will turn your back on you and you'll be all by yourself sitting in the corner crying your eyes out because no one likes you no more.

Mocks velvet by sitting down and pretending to cry. While sitting on the crowd she continues on with her promo.

I mean COME ON! I never had anyone backing me up 24/7, apart from Beth Phoenix during my injury WHOM infact hasn't exactly disappeared to the back of my mind, she is still there and I have a lesson to teach her too. Don't think you can hide too Beth 'The Glamazon' Phoenix.

Trish points her two fingers inwards to her eyes then back out to the camera and moves her mouth but without no sound 'I am watching you' She gets back up and wipes herself down.

Despite me coming here only a few days ago I know for a fact WWE will have me fighting for that title soon and it will change hands quicker than you can have sex with someone backstage here.

She walks over to the apron and shrugs laughing at her promo giving the occasional wink at fans at ringside. Jumping off the apron she walks out to backstage with her theme playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next