The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling Productions

Go down 
+4
#Animal
BEAST MODE
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Pro Wrestling Productions Empty
PostSubject: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Pro Wrestling Productions ProWrestlingProductions

With the unfortunate closure of the IFWS many questions were asked and one of which was what would happen to Pro Wrestling Productions well since that time with the help of the new owner of PWP Eric Bischoff and PWP staff such as Ricardo Rodriguez and Brad Maddox, Abraham Washington has managed to not only retain his contract with the Element Nightclub to keep PWP there but he has also secured a TV deal and with all this hopefully PWP can move forward and maintain the success it developed in IFWS.

Last edited by Bubblegum on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Pro Wrestling Productions Talent Roster

A.J. Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Kozlov
Alex Shelley

Austin Aries
Calvin Raines
Chris Hero
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Claudio Castagnoli
Cody Rhodes
Colt Cabana
Conor O'Brian
Daniel Bryan
Davey Richards
Dragon Kid

Doug Williams
Eddie Edwards
Gunner

Jack Evans
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jey Briscoe
Jinder Mahal
Kenta
Kurt Angle
Mark Briscoe
Mason Ryan
Matt Striker (MANAGER)
Michael Hayes (MANAGER)
Mike Quackenbush
MVP
Nigel McGuinness

Prince Devitt
Ricky Marvin
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Shane Hagadorn (MANAGER)

Shiima Xion
Undertaker
Vampiro
Vladamir Kozlov
Wolf Alexander

American Wolves - Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards
Beer Money Inc. - James Storm & Robert Roode
Briscoe Brothers - Jey Briscoe & Mark Briscoe
Del Rio'N'Mahal - Alberto Del Rio & Jinder Mahal
Kings of Wrestling - Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli
Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
Rhodes'N'Ryan - Cody Rhodes & Mason Ryan w/ Michael Hayes (MANAGER)

Last edited by Bubblegum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

PWP Staff

Owner: Eric Bischoff

General Manager: Abraham Washington

Ring Announcer: Ricardo Rodriguez

Backstage Interviewer: Brad Maddox

PWP Champions

PWP Alpha Male Champion - AJ Styles - After a highflying, high impact main event to the Hollywood PPV, AJ Styles pulled off a huge victory, winning PWP's first Alpha Male Championship! Unfortunatly, to end the show; The Pheonmenal One was taken out by a mystery man.

PWP TV Champion - Gunner - After Daniel Byran seemingly had the ten man battle royal won, Gunner nailed him with a spear and an F-5 before tossing him over the top rope to become the first PWP TV Champion.

PWP Adrenaline Champion - Austin Aries- After Alex Kozlov survived a tournament featuring some of the best talent in the PWP Adrenaline Division, Austin Aries come out and announced he had a title shot right then and there before going on to beat Alex Kozlov witht he Last Chancery to become the Adrenaline Champion.

PWP Tag Team Champions - Kings of Wrestling - After the PWP Tag Team Tournament, only one two men could walk out champions. Those two men where the Kings of Wrestling. After winning against all three teams of MCMG, Beer Money and The American Wolves, KoW pulled off the victory, winning 3 rounds!

Last edited by Human Target Pwns on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

PWP rankings

Last edited by Human Target Pwns on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm

something different will go here

Last edited by Human Target Pwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:25 pm

You May Now post
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 am

PWP Press Release:

On next weeks Hotwired there will be a 8 Man Elimination Match featuring Talents who Have not appeared in PWP before these 8 men will be vying for a contract, these 8 superstars will be announced on PWP.Com with a profile being made for all 8 over the course of the next 8 days.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 am

The Following Has been posted on PWP.com

Next Saturday there will be a 8 Man elimination match with the winner getting a contract in PWP over the course of the week the participants will be announced, the first participant announced for this match is none other then

Pro Wrestling Productions Akiratozawa

Akira Tozawa, a six year pro who has wrestled all over Japan and America he is known for his high risk/high impact offence with moves such as Apron Kara Tozawa and Ganki, how well will Tozawa fare in this match find out next week.

Next participant will be announced tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

OT: as I dunno whats happening with me tomoz your gonna get a bonus exclusive today If I can get on tomorrow I will just roll with it
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 pm

8 man Elimination match Exclusive #2

Pro Wrestling Productions 1

The Next Wrestler confirmed for this match is the Albany, New York native Bobby Fish a Wrestler who is well versed in submissions and striking including his finisher the Fish Hook, Fish has been wrestling now for 9 Years and he will be joining Akira Tozawa in the 8 man elimination match on Next Saturdays Hotwired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Good luck with PWP, Dan.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks Mikel
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 pm

[PWP Tron]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Did you make that tron?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

Here you go Danny, hope you like. And ik, ik, you want KoW on there too but it looked to squishy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

I didn't know Jake made awesome banners like this.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Here you go Danny, hope you like. And ik, ik, you want KoW on there too but it looked to squishy lol

its awesome as it is thanks Jake
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Did you make that tron?

Sianny
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 pm

PWP Elimination match reveal #3

The third participan for the match is confirmed as being none other then Ricky Marvin

Pro Wrestling Productions Marvinpromopic

Native of Mexico, Marvin is a 16 year Veteran of the sport, Marvin is well known for using a fast paced high flying style with moves such as the Frog Splash a nd the Santa Maria in his impressive arsenal, Marvin is joining Akira Tozawa and Bobby Fish in the 8 man elimination match confirmed for next week.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Pro Wrestling Productions Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'The Preview'

[The Show Opens with some highlights from the last show, we then are taken to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is preparing to announce the first match]

Ricardo: The Following is a First round Adrenaline Title Tournament Match, coming to the ring first From Detroit Michigan Alex Shelley.

[As Shelley runs down to the ring the crowd cheer loudly and chant for him repeatedly once in the ring Shelley does his trademark Gun taunt]

Ricardo: and his opponent from the Depths of Hell Vampiro.

[As Vamp walks out intently staring at Shelley the crowd go silent once in the ring Vamp does a Throat slit taunt]

Match One: Alex Shelley vs Vampiro
As the match begins Vampiro quickly tries to attack Shelley only to be hit with a back kick, Shelley then quickly tries for the Sliced Bread only for Vamp to push him into the turnbuckle, as Shelley bounces off the corner Vamp catches him with a German suplex, Vamp then climbs up to the top rope and once Shelley gets to his feet Vamp comes off the top with a spinning heel kick.

Vamp covers Alex but to the surprise of everyone he only gets a 2, Vamp then lifts up Alex and tries for a Powerbomb only for Alex to drop down behind for a sunset flip only for Vamp to spring to his feet and kick Alex in the face, Vampiro then picks up a stunned Shelley and hits the Nail in the Coffin for the win. (8:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Vampiro.

[As Vampiro walks out of the ring the crowd do give him a small cheer before respectfully clapping for Alex Shelley once Shelley gets to his feet he slowly walks backstage as we go back to Ricardo Rodriguez]

Ricardo: The Following contest is also A Adrenaline Title tournament first round match coming to the ring first from Detroit Michigan, Chris Sabin.

[As Sabin comes out from the back the crowd pop huge, once Sabin runs out he hops into the ring and climbs to the top rope for more cheers]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Aberdeen, Washington Daniel Bryan.

[As Bryan walks out from the back he receives a huge cheer from the crowd once Bryan gets in the ring he and Sabin shake hands]

Match Two: Daniel Bryan vs Chris Sabin
After a very good back and forth match between both men it would be Sabin who pulls out the win after Sabin managed to block the Regal Plex and then hit the Future Shock on Bryan before finishing him with the Cradle Shock.(13:59)

[Backstage The Undertaker can be seen arriving at the arena when he is approached by Samoa Joe, Joe and Taker then have a intense stare down before Joe talks]

Joe: Bout time we have this face to face meeting Taker.

Undertaker: Yeah I guess it is Joe.

Joe: so I take it you know I have accepted your challenge for the Hollywood Bash, but Taker I just want you to know if you want a preview of our match watch me next week and see what your future holds.

[As Joe finishes he walks past Undertaker brushing shoulders with him, Joe then heads off inside the building as Taker just stands there]

[After the intensity of the last segment we go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: Before I announce the match I regret to inform you that Robert Roode will be unable to compete in this match due to the fact that he is booked in another Match tonight which is why James Storm has found a replacement tag team partner for tonight.

[The crowd boo at first to do with the announcement but then a sense of anticipation builds over who his partner could be]

Ricardo: Coming to the ring First at a combined weight of 520 pounds Mason Ryan and Conor O’Brian.

[The Crowd boo as Mason Ryan walks out from the back accompanied by Michael Hayes, as Mason gets in the ring he and Hayes look confused about Conor’s where abouts when he comes up from under the ring joining Mason in the ring]

Ricardo: And Their Opponents at a combined weight of 463 pounds ‘The Cowboy’ James Storm and ‘Classic’ Colt Cabana.

[As the team is announced a huge pop can be heard especially when Storm rides out on the Boozer Cruiser with Cabana holding onto the back, Cabana begins waving to the crowd like people do when they are in the car at parades to a huge cheer from the crowd, once in the ring it is obvious that Conor O’Brian is not happy to have seen Cabana]

Match Four: Beer Money vs Mason Ryan and Conor O'Brian
Closing Moments: after a back and forth match just James Storm and Mason Ryan are left in the ring as O'Brian and Cabana brawled backstage, Storm had the match one for his team as he had Mason set up for the Superkick when a distraction from Michael Hayes allowed Mason to catch Storm with the spear for the win.(9:34)

[after the announcement is made Conor O'Brian can be seen running back towards the ring before climbing under it as Cabana can be seen chasing after him with a Broom, as O'Brian dives under the ring a loud Scream can be heard before O'Brian runs out from under the ring with a couple of rat traps attacked to various parts of his body, Conor then sprints backstage as Colt laughs while most of the people around ringside are like WTF.]

[After all the shenanigans from the previous match Ricardo Rodriguez gets ready to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following is the Final First Round match of the Adrenaline Title Tournament, coming to the ring first from the City of Angels ‘The Fallen Angel’ Christopher Daniels.

[As Daniels walks out from the back he gets a big pop from the crowd, once in the ring he raises his arm to a even bigger cheer]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Othello, Washington Davey Richards.

[As Davey walks out from the back he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, once in the ring he and Daniels Stare down]

Match Five: Davey Richards vs Chris Daniels
In a super stiff match it would be Chris Daniels who would get the victory after Davey Ricards passed out whilst in the Koji Clutch leaving the referee no choice but to call for the bell.(21:20)

[After the match we go backstage where Jinder Mahal and Alberto Del Rio appear to be being forcefully removed from the arena by security]

Mahal: We demand to know now why we are being removed from the arena.

Security Gaurd: The reason is Abraham Washington considered some of the threats you guys are making to be a danger to PWP and to its audience so he has ordered you to be removed until he gets back next week.

Del Rio: We know the real reason for you removing us and I want you let Washington know that the Minority Report is running through PWP already and that the invasion will be happening soon.

[The security then push Del Rio and Mahal outside the arena, a few shouts can be heard from Del Rio and Mahal in their native tongues we then go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez making the announcement for the next match]

Ricardo: The following match is set for one fall coming to the ring first from Wall Street Robert Roode.

[As Roode walks out from the back the crowd cheer once in the ring Roode raises his arms in the air]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Warsaw Poland Wolf Alexander.

[As Wolf walks out from the back with the Polish Flag strewn over his head the crowd boo, once in the ring Wolf takes the flag off his head and hands it to the announcer to look after]

Match Six: Wolf Alexander vs Robert Roode
Closing Moments: After a close match is would be Wolf Alexander who would leave the victor after he hit Roode with a Brutal Polish Hammer for the win(11:05).

[Following the match as Wolf Alexander celebrates his win to boos from the crowd before walking backstage, James Storm runs down to the ring and helps Roode backstage as Ricardo prepares to announce the Main Event]

Ricardo: The Following match is a Triple Threat Match, coming to the ring first from Miami Florida ‘The Franchise Playa’ Montel Vontavious Porter.

[As MVP walks out cockily from the back the crowd boo, once in the ring MVP leans into the of the Corners casually awaiting his opponents]

Ricardo: and his opponent he is the PWP Television Champion, from Hickory North Carolina Gunner.

[As Gunner walks out as Intense as ever the crowd boo once he gets in the ring Gunner stares at MVP]

Ricardo: And their opponent he is the first ever PWP Alpha Male Champion from Gainesville Georgia ‘The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles.

[As AJ walks out from the back the crowd pop like huge, repeated Chants for AJ can be heard, once in the ring AJ hands his title to the announcer for safekeeping before the match begins]

Match Six: AJ Styles vs Gunner vs MVP
In what was a good quality Main Event match it looked like MVP had the match won when he hit the Malicious Intent on AJ only to be met with a spear from Gunner, Gunner then lifts up AJ and tries for the F-5 only for AJ to drop behind and hit the Pele Kick for the win.(17:00)

[After the match as AJ Styles walks backstage with his title proud of his victory MVP lifts up a groggy Gunner and begins yelling at him when KENTA’s theme plays]

[AS The crowd pop Huge KENTA accompanied by Matt Striker rushes the ring, once in the ring KENTA and MVP start trading shots until KENTA manages to duck under a clothesline attempt and hit MVP with a Go To Sleep, Matt Striker then grabs a microphone]

Striker: MVP, that is KENTA’s way of saying he accepts your Challenge to a match for the Hollywood Bash.

[As the crowd explode with cheers at this announcement Striker raises KENTA’s arm in the air as the show closes]

(C)PRO Wrestling productions All Rights Reserved.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Update on the Adrenaline Title Tournament

With the first round over and done with here are the brackets for the second round

Jay Briscoe vs Vampiro

Eddie Edwards vs Cody Rhodes

Alex Kozlov vs Chris Daniels

Samoa Joe vs Chris Sabin
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:22 pm

bit rushed but the next one will make up for it
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 am

PWP Elimination match reveal #4

The Fourth participant for the elimination match as been confirmed

Pro Wrestling Productions 50355_149212868453072_5345_n

Shiima Xion, The Phillipino 7 year veteran will be joining Bobby Fish, Akira Tozawa and Ricky Marvin in the Eight man elimination match, Shiima has competed all over America and Mexico and will be bringing all of his techniques to PWP, with moves such as Bible Black and Crystal Pistol Shiima is one to watch find out how well he will do next week.

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am

I can't believe you've chosen four of my fucking favourites so far for the eight man elimination match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling Productions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next