The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 am

HCW is very sad but We have to release : Kid Kash
' Good Luck in the Future '

Last edited by Yannic on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Adam, when doing updates can you add the UWE Heavyweight Champion to the Title History please.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm

PWP have proposed a trade to SCW

Alex Riley for Oleg Prudius(Vladimir Kozlov)
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:40 pm

AWF has asked that all members of Team USA make an appearance on tomorrow's show.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm

in some interesting news PWP officials are scouting young British Rookie Nick Riley, Riley has already been given a upcoming Dark match for the Hollywood Bowl PPV where he will square off with none other then Vampiro, some say should Riley impress he may be signed on
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm

PWP have said they will be happy for Angle to appear on AWF's show
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Shade wrote:
PWP have proposed a trade to SCW

Alex Riley for Oleg Prudius(Vladimir Kozlov)
SCW happily accepts this offer. SCW hopes for future buisness with PWP.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:02 pm

UWE are fine with Mr Kennedy appearing on AWF's show depending on what night it is.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

кαяℓ [я.ι.ρ. мα¢нσ мαη] wrote:
UWE are fine with Mr Kennedy appearing on AWF's show depending on what night it is.

Tonight.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Mr Kennedy has been allowed to appear on AWF's show tonight as he will make it back in time for Showtime!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

UWE have signed Muhammad Hassan.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

кαяℓ [я.ι.ρ. мα¢нσ мαη] wrote:
UWE have signed Muhammad Hassan.

Jinder Mahal reminds me of Hassan, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

PWP have stated that with the touting of prospect Nick Riley PWP are also looking for other internatioanl stars to appear at certain points to make PWP a international brand
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:08 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'Debut Showing'

'After the show opens with 'Get this party started' by Pink, a Camera man walks round the ring to get a view of the audience who are surrounding the bar area and on the balcony area, after this the camera zooms in on the official Pro Wrestling Productions ring just then as everything is set up to the surprise of the crowd Conor O'Brian comes up from under the ring and takes the microphone from Ricardo Rodriguez'

Conor: now for those of you who do not know who I am my name is Conor O'Brian, and before of you even consider saying anything yes I do look like a Rat but is that my fault? no it's not, It's your fault.

[Conor then points out at the people in the crowd]

Conor: you people are to blame, as when I was a kid do you think people were kind to me at school, no they was not even now kids are like there goes the rat and they are your kids, you people should beat respect into them but instead all you do is stay at home getting fat claiming benefits, but you know what I looked at myself in the mirror after my loss to Samoa Joe and I decided something needed to change which is why from now on Conor O'Brian is not a joke, from now on Conor O'Brian is Conor O'Brian.
[The Crowd boo Conor O'Brian and some sort of snigger at the fact that all he did was repeat his name, Conor then climbs through the ropes and then drops down and goes under the ring]

[After this a slightly bemused Ricardo Rodriguez gets in the ring to announce the next match]

Ricardo: this is the opening contest and it is set for one fall coming to the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 183 pounds, Matt Sydal

[As Matt Sydal runs out from the back the crowd give him a decent pop, once Sydal is in the ring he climbs up to the top rope and taunts his fans]

Ricardo: and his opponent from the The Depths of Hell weighing in at 255 lb Vampiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLawpOPxd-8[/youtube[/url]]

[As Vampiro slowly walks out from the back with his eyes locked on Sydal the crowd can't help but look on at him in awe, once Vampiro gets in the ring he gives Sydal a cut throat gesture]

Match One: Matt Sydal vs Vampiro
as the match begins Sydal tries to quickly rush Vampiro and manages to stun him quickly following a tornado DDT, Sydal then follows up with a Diving double knee drop on to Vampiro's shoulders to a huge pop from the crowd, Sydal then drags a groggy Vampiro to the corner and goes for AirBourne only for Vampiro to avoid it and Sydal to crash hard into the center of the ring, as Sydal gets to his feet he is hit with a nasty Leg-feed spinning back kick from Vampiro.

Vampiro then lifts up Matt and powerbombs him hard in the center of the ring for a nearfall, Vampiro then waits for Sydal to get to his feet and is about to hit the Vampiro Spike only for Sydal to quickly counter and hit a hurricanrana, Sydal then spings off the ropes only for Vampiro to catch him in a tilt a whirl and end up hitting a Kneeling belly to belly piledriver on Sydal, Vampiro then lifts up Sydal one more time and hits the Nail in the coffin on him for the win(11:07)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Vampiro.

[As Vampiro stands up the crowd cheer him only for Vampiro to hardly acknowledge anyone and head backstage, as a groggy Matt Sydal staggers to his feet he earns some respectful applause from the PWP crowd and then heads backstage also]

[after a brief intermission we go back to the ring when Jinder Mahal's theme begins to play]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhesBHv8Qs&feature=related[/youtube[/url]]

[As Mahal walks out from the back the crowd boo loudly, Mahal stops short of the ring and grabs a microphone]

Mahal: My Name is Jinder Mahal and last week I made a impression on all of you people and on the PWP crowd when me and my new partner Alberto Del Rio took out the PWP interviewer Brad Maddox, now before anyone says anything yes I am out here to make a statement/apology over mine and Del Rio's actions but before I do that allow me to introduce you to Alberto Del Rio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWKV4WtsmnM[/youtube[/url]]

[As Del Rio's theme plays the crowd boo even louder especially when he walks out from the back, Del Rio then walks towards Mahal and the two men shake hands before Del Rio is handed a microphone]

ADR: yes it is I, Alberto Del Rio and like my associate Jinder Mahal stated we have been ordered out here by PWP management to explain our actions, well here it is we are the victims in this situation, you people and PWP management are prejudiced against us and everything we do and why is that?

Jinder: because we are not American.

[The Crowd begin to boo Del Rio and Mahal loudly]

ADR: and as for the apology to Brad Maddox that will not happen at all, instead what we are here for is to issue a warning to PWP and that is should neither me or Jinder Mahal win the Hollywood Bowl next weekend, then we will stage a hostile takeover of Pro Wrestling Productions and although it seems as there is only two of us allow me to say the Minority Report has spread round the world and we will be taking over.

[The crowd begin to boo as Mahal and Del Rio drop their microphones and then towards the back area, as they do this Ricardo Rodriguez gets back into the ring to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the following contest is scheduled for one fall, coming to the ring first from Tremadog, Wales weighing in at 272 pounds Mason 'Goliath' Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MuprDiezs&feature=related[/youtube[/url]]

[As Mason Ryan runs out from the back the crowd boo even more so when he is joined by Cody Rhodes and Michael Hayes, as Mason gets in the ring both Rhodes and Hayes sit down on two chairs near ringside]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Tampa, Florida weighing in at 235 pounds 'The Fortunate Son' Ted Dibiase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh5tIdaexaY[/youtube[/url]]

[As Ted walks out from the back area he is given quite a big cheer from the crowd, as Ted walks towards the ring he maintains eye contact with Ryan and once in the ring Ted points straight at Rhodes and says this is for you.]

Match Two:Ted Dibiase vs Mason Ryan(accompanied by Cody Rhodes and Michael Hayes)
As the bell rings Ryan tries to hit a spear on Dibiase but is shocked when Dibiase avoids it and nearly locks on the Million Dollar Dream, Ted then goes on the offensive after he hits a chop block on the big man and then follows up with a leg lock which nearly forces Mason to tap only for Rhodes to distract the ref and Hayes to pull Mason nearer to the ropes by his hands, which allows Mason to grab the ropes forcing Ted to release the hold.

Ted then begins to Argue with the ref when he is clubbed from behind by Mason, Mason then presses Dibiase in the air and slams him for a close nearfall, Mason then stands in the corner and waits for ted to get to his feet, once Ted is to his feet he is met with a brutal spear from Ryan which looks to be it until Ted somehow kicks out.
After Ted kicked out of the spear a ton of frustration can be seen from Mason who goes into the corner again to attempt the spear but this time Ted manages to duck round Ryan and schoolboy him for a nearfall, Mason quickly gets to his feet and kicks Ted hard into the ribs and then sets him up for the House of Pain only for Ted to drop behind and lock in the Million Dollar Dream, as Ryan struggles in the hold Ted quickly lifts Mason up and hits Dream Street from the win(14:56)
Ricardo: and the winner of the match Ted Dibiase.

[As Ted Celebrates his win he is attacked from behind by Rhodes and Hayes who take turns in stomping on Ted until Mason Ryan makes it to his feet, Mason then grabs Dibiase and hits a Side effect on him in the center of the ring as Cody Rhodes grabs a microphone]

Cody: Ted do you still think you can beat me because if you do I tell you what next week it will be me against you Teddy and you will be left just like you are now, laid out with me standing over you.

[after Cody is done talking he lifts up Ted and hits him with Cross Rhodes as the crowd boo loudly, Hayes, Rhodes and Ryan then leave the ring as officials check on Dibiase]

[As Dibiase is helped to the back area Ricardo Rodriguez takes the center of the ring to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the following is a non title match set for one fall coming to the ring first from Chicago, Illinois 'Classic' Colt Cabana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpRtVA86N5w&feature=related[/youtube[/url]]

[As Colt walks out from the back the crowd give a cheer especially when Colt begins to do a strut on his way to the ring once in the ring Colt does one of his trademark Dances]

Ricardo: and his opponent the PWP TV Champion Gunner.

[As Gunner runs out from the back the crowd boo incredibly loudly once in the ring Gunner removes his title from his waist and holds it in the air, Gunner then stares down with Cabana until the bell rings]

Match Three: Gunner vs Colt Cabana
Gunner and Cabana look set to go for a test of strength when Cabana keeps switching hands to the amusement of the crowd until gunner loses it and kicks Colt in the gut, Gunner then hits the ropes but on his way back he sees Cabana lying in the center of the ring tied up like a knot as Gunner looks confused Colt quickly grabs him by the arm and pulls him down towards the mat, Colt then nearly locks in a armbar on Gunner but Gunner quickly pushes him off.

Gunner then quickly gets to his feet and lands a nasty big boot on Cabana, Gunner then lifts him up and hits him with a F5, as the crowd boo Gunner he lifts up Colt again and hits the PTSD for the win.(8:00)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Gunner.

[As the crowd boo Gunner collects his title and raises it in the air to more boos, Gunner then proceeds to leave the ring as Colt Cabana slowly gets to his feet and walks backstage]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the center for the next match]
Ricardo: the following contest is a Fatal Four Way, coming to the ring first from Peterborough, Ontario "The Wizard of Wall Street" Robert Roode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apn3cyA665w&feature=fvwrel[/youtube[/url]]

[As Robert Roode walks out from the back accompanied by James Storm the crowd cheer loudly, once Roode gets into the ring he raises his arms in the air for a bigger pop]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Othello Washington 'The Lone Wolf' Davey Richards

[As Davey Richards walks out intently from the back accompanied by Eddie Edwards the crowd boo, once Davey is in the ring he gets in the face of Robert Roode until he is pulled back by the ref]

Ricardo: and their opponent from Metropolis "That Young Knockout Kid" Chris Hero

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZee-Th6xs[/yuotube]

[As Hero cockily walks out from the back area accompanied by Claudio Castagnoli the crowd boo loudly, once Hero gets in the ring he gives both Richards and Roode the finger]

Ricardo: and finally from Detroit Michigan 'The Technical Messiah' Alex Shelley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMx8kGgR8M8[/youtube[/url]]

[As Shelley runs out from the back accompanied by Sabin the crowd cheer and chant MCMG over and over again]

Match Four: Robert Roode vs Davey Richards vs Chris Hero vs Alex Shelley
As the match begins it seems there is a brief feeling out process as they all stare at each other for a second until Davey jumps Shelley which then allows Hero to do the same to Roode, after a few bits of brawling between all four men Shelley nearly gets the win after hitting Hero with the Golden Gate Swing but it is broken up by Davey who then tosses Shelley hard over the ropes and crashing to the floor.

Roode then quickly spins Davey into the Double R Spinebuster and follows that up with the Northern Lariat to Chris Hero as Roode goes for the pin it is quickly broken up when Shelley pulls him out the ring and hits the WA4 on the floor, Shelley then springboards intot he ring and hits a backstabber on a groggy Richards before going over to Hero who quickly nips up and lands a stiff elbow strike on Shelley which rocks him badly.

Hero then hits a Cravate Cutter on Shelley and then tries for the Hero's Welcome but it is broken up by Richards, Richards then staggers Hero backwards repeateldy with kicks to the chest and then lands the Alarm Clock on Hero which knocks Hero out of the ring, Davey then lifts up Shelley and tries for the DR Driver but Shelley manages to counter and hits a superkick Shelley then follows up and hits a Sliced Bread on Davey but as Shelley is about to go for the pin he is hit with a northern lariat from Roode, Roode then presses him above his head and throws him out onto Hero before lifting up Richards and hitting the Payoff for the win(17:34)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Robert Roode.

[As Roode celebrates his win James Storm joins him in the ring and the two men celebrate as Chris Sabin, Eddie Edwards and Claudio Castagnoli get into the ring ready for the next match, Roode and Storm Shake hands and then roode hops out of the ring]

Ricardo: and now it is time for the second Fatal Fourway in the left corner The Tennessee Cowboy James Storm.

[As Storm raises his arm in the air a loud Beer Money chant starts]

Ricardo: and to the far left corner Eddie 'Die Hard' Edwards.

[The Crowd boo as Eddie smirks confidently ready for the match]

Ricardo: and to my right The Stalwart Swiss Powerhouse Claudio Castagnoli.

[as Double C holds his arms in the air the crowd boo]

Ricardo: and finally in the far right corner The Future Chris Sabin.

[As Sabin climbs to the top rope the crowd pop huge, Sabin then drops down to start the match]

Match Five: James Storm vs Eddie Edwards vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Chris Sabin
This match does not wait for the bell to go as all four men just straight brawl with Sabin and Claudio on the outside and Eddie and James on the inside after a few minuts of back and forth action Claudio pushes Sabin hard and the back of Sabin's head cracks against the ring post, Claudio then gets in the ring and he and Eddie Edwards start to beat down on Storm as medics tend to Chris Sabin who has had the back of his head split open.

Eddie and Claudio hit a double supex on Storm in the ring and then start to put the boots to him until Storm tries for a comeback and stuns both men with a series of lefts and rights until he is hit with a stiff European Uppercut from Claudio which staggers him into the Chin Checker from Eddie, Eddie then tries for a pinfall but is pulled off by Claudio, Claudio then tries to pin Storm but is pushed off by Eddie, Eddie and Claudio then begin to trade shots until Edwards tries for the Die Hard only for Claudio to duck behind and hit the Lasartesse Lift for the win.(15:50)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Claudio Castagnoli.

[The Crowd boo as Claudio raises his arms in the air, Claudio then leaves the ring with Hero as Richards helps up Edwards and Roode checks on Storm outside the ring Shelley and the officials are tending to Chris Sabin.]

[As Sabin is helped backstage Ricardo Rodriguez gets ready to announce the main event]

Ricardo: it is now time for the main event of the evening coming to the ring first from Gainesville, Georgia 'The Phenominal' AJ Styles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvNk5q-Svc&feature=related[/youtube[/url]]

[As AJ's theme plays the crowd pop huge, once AJ walks from the back wearing his hooded jack a loud AJ chant can be heard, AJ lifts the hood of his jacket and scans the crowd before heading to the ring once in the ring Aj does his signature pose]

Ricardo: and his opponent From Los Angeles California he is the self proclaimed Sultan of Sleaze Joey 'Magnum Ryan' Ryan.

[The heat from the crowd for Ryan is unreal as people chant all sorts at him from Scumbag to Sleazeball, once Joey walks out the boos magnify and the heat carries on raining down, as Joey gets in the ring he removes his jacket to start the match]

Match Six: AJ Styles vs Joey Ryan
As the match starts AJ offers a handshake but is slapped by Ryan, Ryan then smirks cockily until he is met with a hard discuss lariat from AJ which knocks Ryan to the outside of the ring AJ then quickly follows up with a fosbury flop from the ring to the outside, as both men slowly try to recover the crowd keep chanting for AJ, once AJ gets to his feet and throws Ryan into the ring, AJ then climbs onto the apron and springboards intot he ring for a Springboard Flying Forearm Smash only to be met with a Super 70's Superkick from Ryan to the amazement of the crowd.

with the crowd buzzing a groggy Ryan crawls over to cover AJ, once Ryan covers AJ the crowd all look surprised even more so When AJ kicks out at what must be a 2.9, Joey gets up all frustrated and lifts up AJ and places him on the top rope Joey then joins him up top and is about to go for the mustache Ride only for AJ to push him off AJ then hits the Spiral Tap on Joey only for Joey to show some resilience by kicking out.

As both men show signs of exhaustion getting to their feet the crowd chant for both men, AJ and Joey then trade punches until Joey ducks behind and locks in the Nuff Said, as AJ Struggles in the hold Joey can be heard screaming it's over only for AJ to somehow push off the ropes and escape, as AJ then uses the ropes to get up a angered Joey Ryan tries for a clothesline only for AJ to duck under and hit a Pele Kick on Joey, AJ then covers Joey for the win(18:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match AJ Styles.

[As the announcement is made the crowd pop like huge especially as AJ gets to his feet, AJ then celebrates his win to a huge pop from the crowd, AJ then leaves the ring as Joey Ryan gets to his feet the crowd start giving Ryan a few cheers out of respect but he flips them off and walks backstage to boos]

Last edited by Shade on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 am

OT: thats irritating with my videos
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 am

Next Hotwired Preview:

Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes(which will include some very interesting news.)

Conor O'Brian vs Colt Cabana

Daniel Bryan vs Alex Kozlov

Jinder Mahal and Alberto Del Rio vs Byron Saxton and Dragon Kid

Kurt Angle vs Jack Swagger

Mark Briscoe vs Vampiro

Oleg Prudius vs Nick Riley(tryout)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 am

Don't put the url= bit
Just the [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] (without spaces of course) bit
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Don't put the url= bit
Just the [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] (without spaces of course) bit

that is what I did for the videos
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Terrif11

' Rest In Peace; Randall Mario Poffo '

The show commences as The Owner of High CLa$$ Wrestling; Ted DiBiase Sr. stands in the ring with a microphone in his hand, getting the full attention from the crowd as he starts to speak..

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 4live-ted.dibiase-26.05.08.1
~ " The Million Dollar Owner " Ted DiBiase Sr. ~
' This Week...was a hard & sad week for all Wrestling Fans and of course Poffo Familiy!Well, i think like the most i still can't get it in my head that such a great Person like Randall died. If you would ask me what are my best memories about Randall....I would give you this answer: All Memories! But, with all the sadness, we have to start the show now..I hope you Guys will enjoy this show...and of course this show is devoted for a True Hero....Randall Mario Poffo.... '

Ted DiBiase Sr. drops the microphone as the camera cuts over to Joey Styles and Jack Korpela.

Jack Korpela: " I think we all have to agree with Ted DiBiase Sr.! I mean, Randy Savage was a true hero, a true Icon and He will live forever in your hearts. "

Joey Styles: " Nice Words..Jack! But like Mr. DiBiase Sr. said also..the show needs to begin and thats exactly whats going to happen after a short commercial.. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 15
~ " Macho Man " Randy Savage; 4 Time WCW World Heavyweight Championship ~

" From Silsbee, Texas...The World's Strongest Man ...MARK HENRYYYY !!!!!!!!! "

" And his Challenger..from San Juan, Puerto Rico....The Puerto Rican Brawler ...Eric..Essssssccoooobaaaarrrrrrrr!!! "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Match
One on One{ HCW World Championship Tourment Semi Final }
Mark Henry -vs- Eric Escobar

~ Closing Moments ~
Henry has the prevalence in this great Match. Escobar sits on Top of the corner as Henry taunts to the fans, getting them on his side. Henry turns his attention back to Escobar but too late, Escobar already jumped off the Turnbuckle, kicking the big Henry down on the mat with a Missile Dropkick. Both Men rest on the ground as the referee starts the count. The referee already has reached the Number 3 as Escobar uses the ropes to get up. Henry gets up as well, Escobar is ready and in the perfect position to perform a Running Single Leg Dropkick. Henry turns arounds, gettting hit by Escobar with the Pure Escobar . Escobar quickly drops down on his knees, going for the Victory....

3....! (08:49)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric Escobar rolls out of the ring, having a cocky smirk in his face as Mark Henry slowly gets back up. Escobar celebrates his big Win on the stage as Terrific! Goes to their first commercial of the Night.

Terrific! Comes back as Maxine stands in the Ring with a microphone in her hand, waiting for the crowd to get quieter .

~ Maxine ~
' Ladies & Gentleman..i think most of you already know my Name but i will tell you again..My name is Maxine! You might think..What does this Girl wants in Male Wrestling Promotion? Let me Answer this Question.. I am here for a good Friend to be his Valet and that's the point why I came out today. I'll show the world..which Guy in the HCW has the luck..to have me on his side. So please come out... '

Michael McGillicutty walks out from the back with a big smile in his face. He stops on the ramp and lifts the microphone,which he has in his hand to his lips.

~ Michael McGillicutty ~
' Uhhh....It seems like that I.. have the honor, getting the help from a poor Women! '

~ Maxine ~
' Whoa...you aren't the One! How dare you to come out and make fun of me? However.. you better turn around.. '

Michael quickly turns around but Darren Young was faster and clotheslines Michael down on the ground. Darren grabs Michael's head and smashes against the barricade. Darren starts stomping on the life-less body of Michael McGillicutty. Darren starts to laugh as Maxine claps her hands repeatedly.
~ ' Backstage ' ~

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Vlcsnap-84919
Jamie Noble walks down the hallway, walking towards to the Entrance Hall as the camera cuts back to a Empty Ring.
„ Ladies and Gentleman....please Welcome....JAMIEEEE NOBLEEEEE „

Jamie Noble walks out from the the back as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction. Noble jogs down the ramp before sliding in the Ring, getting a microphone from a Worker.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 4live-jamie.noble-16.02.09.1
~ „ New Attitude „ Jamie Noble ~
' Boys & Girls...allow me to introduce myself.. I am from Hanover, West Virginia.....I am The Redneck Messiah..... I am Jamie Noble and I am here to show you the face of a future World Champion. I know..I know...You think that i am still the Jobber like i was in the WWE but it's HCW and they see my talent and my Ring abilities. For now..let's talk about this nw Company..called..High Cla$$ Wrestling! It's owned by a true Legend..a honourable man...Ted DiBiase Sr.! To be honest.. I am glad that my Agent told me that Mr. DiBiase showed large interest in me. Next point..i would talk with you about is..the Roster! In the roster you can find Guys like Derrick Bateman, who has nothing reached in his young Wrestling career. But then We have Guys like Jerry Lynn on the roster, who already made big Impact in the Wrestling business. But, We also have One big exception and it's called..... Matt Morgan! This dude, is just nasty! He looks like an moron and of course he is one. Let me describe Matt Morgan to you with just One Word: Overrated! I can't explain to me why Mr. DiBiase signed this moron but-

Matt Morgan walks out as the crowd goes nuts. Morgan walks down the ramp and gets into the Ring.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Morgan_speak_06
~ „ The Blueprint“ Matt Morgan ~
' Damn....Jamie! You know you made big mistake right? Anyway.. I am not here like you to talk trash.. I am here to Win Matches! So I demand a Match! A Match against You! A Falls Count Anywhere match and I want it RIGHT NOOOOOWW !

~ „ New Attitude „ Jamie Noble ~
' I am so sorry my dear but tonight I've got better plans but how about...ehmm.. Next Week? '

~ „ The Blueprint“ Matt Morgan ~

' It's ON! '

Morgan drops the microphone and heads backstage as Terrific goes to their second commercial.

Terrific! Comes back and cuts over to the empty ring.

„ From..Paris, France.....Sylvain Grenier..and Robert Conway... La Résistance „

„ And there Oppents..from Great Britain... Brutus Magnus and Rob Terry... THE BRITISH INVASION „

2.Match
Two on Two{ HCW Tag Team Championship Match }
La Résistance -vs- British Invasion

~ Closing Moments ~

Conway and Magnus are the legal men of their teams. Magnus has Conway in control as he lifts him up on his shoulders. Conway hits Magnus with a few elbows to head before jumping behind him. Conway quickly grabs Magnus head, nailing a huge neckbreaker. Conway quickly stands up and performs a swift leg drop to Magnus. Conway walks towards Grenier and tags him in. Grenier picks up Magnus and puts up on his shoulder, ready to bring the end with the TKO. Terry quickly enters the ring, getting to the full attention from Grenier. Magnus drops behind Grenier, waiting for him to turn around. Accidentally, Grenier turns around as Magnus lifts him up and hits him with the Tormentum. Magnus then pins..

3..!!!! (9:11)

The referee gives Magnus and Terry their new Titels as they celebrate in the ring. Conway & Grenier head to back as Terrific cuts over to the GM Office!
Ted DiBiase Sr. sits in his Office as somebody knocks on his Office Door.

~ „ Million Dollar Owner „ Ted DiBiase Sr. ~
' Come In...... '

The door opens and Kenny Doane and Johnny Curtis enter the office together.

~ „ The Premier Player „ Johnny Curtis ~
' Hello..Sir! We just thought we should knock on ya Office and ask you something '

' Ohh.. i guess you wanna request a Match for the next Episode of Terrific! ? '

~ Kenny Doane ~

' Exactly Sir.. it woul-'

' KNOCK...KNOCK '

' Come in.. '

The door opens again and The Usos walk inside the office.

~ Jey Uso ~
' Hello Sir! We.- '

' I think i know what you want...but how about in the next Episode of Terrific! You both teams are going to face each other and Winner will get the chance for the HCW Tag Team Championships? Sounds fair for both teams..or? '

~ „ The Premier Player „ Johnny Curtis ~
' Great..Sir..Thank You very much... '

Both Teams leaving the Office as We cut over to the ring.

„ From Mexico City, Mexico....ULITMOOOOOO DRAGOOOOOOON !!!! „

„ And his Challenger...from..Belfast, Northern Ireland....The Man Who Loves To Fight....FINLAY!!!! „
3.Match
Ultimo Dragon -vs- Finlay

~ Closing Moments ~

Finlay has Ultimo on ground and in control as he locks in the Celtic Knot. Ultimo starts to scream but he won't give up. Finlay relinquishes the hold and starts stomping on Ultimo's leg. Finlay then, pulls Ultimo up and irish-whips him in the ropes, as Ultimo bounches off the ropes Finlay goes for a Short-Arm Clothesline but Ulitmo saw that coming and kicks Finlay before nailing the Asai DDT. Ultimo hooks the leg of Finlay...

3...!!!!!!! (10:03)

Ultimo Dragon stands up but still feels the pain of his leg. Finlay get up as well, holding his hand. Ultimo walks over to Finlay and puts his hand out for a Friendly Handshake. Finlay shakes his hand but then clotheslines Ultimo down to the ground. Finlay then again locks in the Celtic Knot as Terrific goes to their 3. commercial.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 221745_512x288_generated
..debuts next Week....

„ From..Champlin, Minnesota.. MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY! „

„ And his Challenger..from Hollywood, Florida.. DOOOOOLPH ZIGGGGLER! „
4.Match
Michael McGillicutty -vs- Dolph Ziggler

~ Closing Moments ~

McGillicutty is hurted but he gives everything to win this Match. He then waits for Ziggler to stand up but out of nowhere Darren Young jumps up on the apron, getting McGillicutty's attention. Ziggler stands up and jumps high before nailing a perfect Zig Zag to mcGillicutty. Ziggler pins..

3..!!!! (3:36)

Ziggler celebrates his Victory as Darren Young hawls McGillicutty up. Young flips him around, locking him in a Full Nelson before smashing him down on the mat with the Heatwave.

" From..Fairfield, Connecticut..The Blueprint... MATT MOOOOORGANNNN !!"

" From...Minneapolis, Minnesota.. Theeee Dynamic.. Jerry Lynn!!!! "

" From..Allentown, Pennsylvania..The Master of the Shooting Star Press.. BILLY KIDMAN!"

" From..Dallas, Texas...The Ticked Off Texan..VANCEEEEEE ARCHER!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN EVENT
Fatal 4-Way{ Death Defying Championship Match }
Matt Morgan -vs- Jerry Lynn -vs- Billy Kidman -vs- Vance Archer

~ Closing Moments ~

Kidman kicks Lynn to the head with a furry of kicks before nailing the BK Bomb. Kidman pins..

Archer breaks up the cover and lifts Kidman up on his shoudlers. Morgan runs and hits Archer with the Carbon Footprint. Morgan is about to cover Archer but Jamie Noble runs out of the back and slides in the ring, attacking Morgan with a Kendo Stick. Lynn is back up and clotheslines Noble over the ropes. Lynn picks up Archer and nails him with Cradle Piledriver....

3....!!! (10:38)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn grabs the title and raises it high in the air as his Theme Song blast out of the speakers but then out of nowhere Kidman crashes Lynn from behind with a chair. Kidman then goes on his knees and points at himself as terrific goes OFF.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Kidman3
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:29 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Terrif14

* Dark//Tryout Match *
Michael Tarver -vs- Mark Haskins

1.Match
' Brodus Clay debuts..'
Brodus Clay -vs- Derrick Bateman

2.Match
' 1# HCW tag Team Championships '
Talent Exchange -vs- The Usos

3.Match
Matt Morgan -vs- Jamie Noble

4.Match

' Free Agent Battle Royal, Winner get a 1-Year Contract '
STIGMA -vs- Akira Raijin -vs- Erick Stevens -vs- Hieracon -vs- Essa Rios -vs- Go Shiozaki -vs- Egotistico Fantastico -vs- Ernie Osiris

MAIN EVENT
' HCW World CHampionshop Match '
DOlph Ziggler -vs- Eric Escobar -vs- Ultimo Dragon
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 am

Sorry Adam, I'm gonna have to pull out
I'm just not into booking real guys at this point in time
Sorry man Sad
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Sorry Adam, I'm gonna have to pull out
I'm just not into booking real guys at this point in time
Sorry man Sad

Jakey Cbox
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 am

Everyone keeps pulling out! -_- Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 am

UWE have come to terms on the release of both Ryan Howe and Tristan Gallo. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 am

Jeez.

What updates are required? When I update I'll decide what to do with Jakes roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next