The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'2nd Times a charm'

'After the show opens with 'Get this party started' by Pink, a Camera man walks round the ring to get a view of the audience who are surrounding the bar area and on the balcony area, after this the camera zooms in on the official Pro Wrestling Productions announcer Ricardo Rodriguez who is standing in the ring preparing to announce the first match, noticeably to the left of Ricardo are two local wrestlers standing in the corner'

Ricardo: It's time for the opening contest which will be a Tag Team Match, coming to the ring at a combined weight of 419 pounds, Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards The American Wolves.

[As the Wolves burst out from the backstage area, both men look disgruntled as hell as they run towards the ring, as the Wolves get in the ring the crowd are not sure whether to cheer or boo obviously amazed by the intensity of Eddie and Davey]

Match One: The American Wolves vs Locals
The Wolves attack the locals before the match and just beat them down brutally, Eddie Edwards then soccer kicks one of the locals hard in the stomach, at the same time Davey lifts up the other Local and powerbombs him hard into the turnbuckle which causes some people in the crowd to wince.

Eddie and Davey then lift up one of the locals and Davey lifts him up for a powerbomb only for Eddie to hit the same local with a lungblower at the same time, they then grab the over local and hit him with the Alarm clock which causes him to drop onto the mat holding his ribs in pain, Eddie then locks on the Achilles hold on one while Davey lock on the 14:59 on the other until Both Locals scream out in pain and tap out.(4:30)

Ricardo: and the winners of the Match Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards, The American Wolves.

[after the match has ended the Wolves toss both locals out of the ring and then Eddie Edwards grabs a microphone]

Eddie: so that is it? seriously, the best tag team in PWP has to face two jobbers for their debut and yet a makeshift team gets to be in the main event, It's a joke and it has pissed me off and it has pissed Davey off, so Abraham Washington you had better come out here now and do something to make us feel a bit better or the Wolves will go on the hunt again tonight.

[As PWP GM Abraham Washington's music plays the crowd cheer, just then Abraham walks out from the back and is holding a microphone, Abraham then stands outside the ring and begins to talk]

Abraham: now listen up guys, I understand that you may feel slighted and yeah you may very well be the best tag team in PWP but in a way there has been no way to show it until now you see at the upcoming PPV Hollywood Bowl, I have decided that it will be Beer Money, The Kings of Wrestling, The American Wolves and the team which wins in the main event tonight in a one night only round robin tag team tournament and the winners will be crowned the first PWP Tag Team Champions.

[The crowd pop loudly for this while in the ring the Wolves seem a bit surprised before they begin to smile a bit arrogantly, Abraham then walks backstage as the Wolves talk among themselves for a second before heading back aswell.]

[back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez has taken the centre of the ring preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the next match is scheduled for one fall coming to the ring first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 245 pounds Conor O'Brian.

[as Conor walks out from the back the crowd give a mixed reaction, Conor then slowly walks round the ring before getting inside, once he is inside the ring he shouts 'The Rat has come to Hollywood']

Ricardo: and his opponent, From the isle of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, 'The Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe.

[as Joe's music plays he gets a strong reaction from the crowd who remember his match against Sami Callihan last week, The crowd then chant 'Joe is gonna kill you' at Conor O'Brian as Joe makes his way into the ring once Joe gets into the ring Ricardo Rodriguez hops out]

Match Two: Conor O'Brian vs Samoa Joe
The Match begins with Conor trying to rush Joe only to be met with a powerslam, Joe then follows up with a lariat for a near fall, Joe then waits for Conor to get to his feet and hits the ropes for a single leg dropkick only for Conor to move out of the way and Joe to crash into the ropes, Conor then lifts up Joe and hits a back suplex for a near fall, Conor then lifts up Joe and slams him hard into the center of the ring following the slam Conor climbs up top and tries for a leg drop only for Joe to move out of the way.

Joe gets to his feet and hits a STO on Conor and then follows up with a running senton to the roar of the crowd, Joe then waits for Conor to get to his feet and once he does Joe hits him with a series of palm strikes which send Conor into the corner, Joe then props Conor on the top rope and quickly stuns him with a enzugiri, then to a huge pop from the crowd Joe hits the Muscle Buster on Conor and then locks into the Rear Naked Choke, as Conor is in the hold the referee checks Conor and on seeing he is out calls for the bell.(9:05)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match, Samoa Joe.

[after the announcement the crowd chant 'Joe' repeatedly as he leaves the ring and walks backstage, a few officials then help Conor O'Brian to his feet and go to walk him backstage, only for Conor to shrug them off and then scurry under the ring disappearing]

[Backstage Ted Dibiase can be seen talking with Cody Rhodes]

Ted: last week I was embarrassed in a dark match against that Welsh freak Mason Ryan, and now all I know is that next week I am facing Crimson in a match, this is not on I am 'The Fortunate Son' and I know for a fact I deserve special treatment in this company as do you Cody.

Cody: yeah that is true Ted, which is why I propose me and you watch each others backs next week as I am facing Xavier Woods and you are facing Crimson, and maybe we can help each other guarantee a win and get some momentum for the Hollywood Bowl PPV.

[Just then as Ted and Cody finish talking, a man walks into the locker room on closer inspection he is none other then Michael Hayes]

Hayes: Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Michael Hayes and I have been signed to a managerial contract and I have to admit when I see young talent like yourself not reaching your potential because you lack guidance it disappoints me, which is why I would like to offer my services to manage you guys.

[Ted and Cody cockily smirk]

Ted: Michael Hayes, why would we want you to manage us, I mean seriously you from a past generation and anything you think you could tell us has already been passed down to us by our fathers, so what can we possibly gain from you helping up.

Michael: Protection.

Cody: Protection from who? you?

[Cody and Ted smirk cockily smirk again when to their surprise Mason Ryan walks into the locker room]

Michael: allow me to introduce you to my client Mason Ryan.

[Mason Ryan then walks in and stands in front of Michael Hayes, he stares down at Dibiase and Rhodes for a few seconds before Hayes begins to talk again]

Michael: so I tell you what boys, consider my offer and get back to me but make sure it is the right choice as otherwise Mason over here may have to show you the right way.

[Michael Hayes and Mason Ryan then leave the locker room as Ted and Cody sit down and begin talking]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the center preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following Contest is the Alex Riley open Challenge, coming to the ring first from Tampa Florida, weighing in at 251 pounds 'The Rare Breed' Alex Riley.

[As Riley walks out from the back cocky as ever the crowd begin to boo him, Riley then slowly walks to the ring and once he gets inside he raises his arms in the air to more boos, Riley then paces back and forth waiting to hear who his opponent is]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 199 pounds 'The Crown Prince of PWP' Tyson Kidd

[As the crowd and Alex look very surprised Tyson Kidd walks out from the back and then runs into the ring to start the match]

Match Three: Tyson Kidd vs Alex Riley
As The bell rings the two men tie up and Riley quickly takes control by clamping on a headlock, as Kidd struggles to get out of the hold Riley cranks on it more until Tyson manages to push him off into the ropes as Riley springs back he is met with a stiff kick to the head, Tyson then hits the ropes and hits a spin kick which knocks Riley out of the ring, Tyson then hits the ropes and performs a slingshot senton onto Riley.

Kidd then gets to his feet for a round of applause from the crowd, Kidd then tosses Riley in the ring and then climbs onto the apron waiting for Riley to get to his feet as Riley slowly gets to his feet Tyson springboards into the ring for a crossbody only for Riley to catch Kidd, Riley then quickly hits Kidd with a backbreaker for a near fall, Riley then lifts up a groggy Kidd and tries for a TKO only for Kidd to duck behind and then dropkick Riley, Kidd then throws Riley into the corner, Kidd then tries for a monkey flip only for Riley to quickly powerbomb him, Riley then covers Kidd and places his feet on the ropes for the win.(10:50)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Alex Riley.

[As Riley gets to his feet the crowd boo incredibly loud, Riley then taunts the crowd before going to lift up Kidd, as Riley gets Kidd to his feet he sets up Kidd for the Hit the Showers when Kidd manages to drop behind and quickly suplex Riley, Riley then rolls out of the ring as Kidd points to him and mouths 'I want a rematch']

[In the upper deck of the Nightclub official PWP interviewer Brad Maddox can be seen sitting down at a table with two chairs]

Maddox: Now my name is Brad Maddox the official interviewer for PWP and tonight I have a very special guest, he is the first ever PWP Television Champion 'The Universal Soldier' Gunner.

[As Gunner walks up the stairs and shakes hands with Maddox the crowd boo, Gunner then takes a seat next to Maddox]

Brad: first of all welcome to the show Gunner it is a honor to have you on the show, so Gunner you won your title in a battle royal last week where you beat the likes of Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and Jack Swagger did the knowledge of knowing that people were writing you off from the start inspire you?

Gunner: No it did not as you see I knew from the start that I was going to win I just needed to stick to what I know and that is using my aggression and raw power to dominate my opponents.

Brad: now Gunner allot of people are saying that your win was incredibly controversial regarding the way you eliminated Daniel Bryan, what do you think?

Gunner: there was no controversy in that all I did was take advantage and that is all, he can go round saying he was screwed but he was not.

[just then as Gunner finishes talking a few cheers come from the crowd and then Daniel Bryan can be seen walking up the steps, he then walks right up to Gunner and Maddox]

Bryan: Gunner last week you screwed me out of becoming TV Champion and now are walking round saying you won on your own Merits, which is why I am challenging you to a match at Hollywood Bowl for the TV Title.

[Gunner stands up out of his chair and he and Bryan stare down for a few seconds]

Gunner: I accept

[as Gunner accepts he tries to cheap shot Bryan with a punch only for Bryan to catch his punch and ground him with a crossface, Bryan then quickly changes position and locks in a Lebell lock on Gunner which causes the crowd to cheer loudly especially when Gunner begins tapping on the stage, Bryan then releases the hold and lifts the TV title in the air to some big cheers from the crowd, Bryan then walks off as Gunner is slowly helped to his feet and walked out to the back by officials]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez takes the center of the ring as he prepares to announce the next match]

Ricardo: llegando al primer anillo de San Luis Potosí, México con un peso de dos hundered sesenta y tres libras el Orgullo de México, La Esencia de la Excelencia Alberto Del Río

[As Del Rio walks out from the back cocky as ever the crowd boo, Del Rio then slowly walks round the ringside area before climbing in the ring, once Del Rio gets in the ring he shakes hands with Ricardo Rodriguez]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Leipers Fork, Tennessee, weighing in at 230 pounds, The Tennessee Cowboy James Storm

[As Storm's music plays the crowd cheer, as James comes out from the backstage area in the Boozer cruiser the crowd cheer louder then ever, as Storm hops off the Boozer Cruiser and gets into the ring the crowd chant his name over and over again]

Match Four: James Storm vs Alberto Del Rio
As the bell rings Del Rio quickly catches Storm with a dropkick, Del Rio then locks Storm in a front facelock as the crowd try to will on Storm who manages to get out of it by hitting a Northern light suplex for a close fall, Storm then throws Del Rio into the ropes and hits a powerslam, James then climbs up to the top rope only for Del Rio to quickly recover and crotch him on the ropes, Del Rio then joins him up top and hits a superplex for a near fall.

Del Rio then begins to work on Storm's arm as the crowd begins to get behind Storm more and more especially when Roberto Roode walks out and starts pounding the apron, Storm then begins to mount a comeback and hits Del Rio with a DDT, Storm then quickly spears Del Rio, as Del Rio slowly Staggers to his feet Storm is about to hit the 8 second ride when to the surprise of everyone, a man walks out from the crowd and attacks Robert Roode, the man then throws Roode hard into the ring post, As Storm is distracted by this Del Rio sneaks up behind him he hits a bridging German Suplex for the win.(11:00)

Ricardo: Y el ganador del partido, Alberto Del Río

[As the announcement is made the crowd boo, Del Rio starts to taunt the crowd as the mystery man begins to stomp on James Storm, Del Rio and the man then stare down for a second before Del Rio winks at him and leaves the ring, The Man then closely follows as The Referee tends to James Storm and Robert Roode]

[Backstage Jack Swagger can be seen pacing back and forth in the locker room until he is confronted by Kurt Angle]

Jack: you got a lot of nerve coming in here Kurt

Kurt: No Jack you have a lot of nerve, the way you disrespected me last week and then attacked me, you should have expected me to get a rebuttal.

Jack: OK then Kurt what do you want?

Kurt: Next week Jack I am challenging you to a match but as you said you were a better wrestler then me I am challenging you to a Amateur Wrestling match.

Jack: you must be joking right?

Kurt: No Jack I am not, and next Saturday I am going to humble you right in the center of the ring.

[Jack and Kurt then stare down for a few seconds when Jack tries to cheapshot Angle only for Angle to duck and then perform a textbook Fireman's carry on the floor]

Kurt: That is one to me Jack, and by the way this is for last week.

[Kurt then takes advantage of a winded Swagger on locks on the Angle lock as Swagger screams out in pain until officials manage to free Swagger from Kurt's grasp, Kurt then leaves the locker room smiling as Swagger slowly gets to his feet]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the center of the ring to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following contest is a Tag Team Match coming to the ring first Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles

[As AJ Styles and Chris Daniels walk out the crowd cheer loudly, Styles and Daniels then both lift the hoods off their jackets and head towards the ring, once they get inside the ring they do their signature poses to the fans for a bigger pop]

Ricardo: and their opponents from Detroit Michigan, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley The Motor City Machine Guns.

[As The Guns come out the crowd cheer loudly, as Sabin and Shelley make their way to the ring they hold their hands out like Guns and pretend to shoot Styles and Daniels before they get in the ring, The Guns then get in the ring to start the match]

Main Event: Chris Daniels and AJ Styles vs Motor City Machine Guns
As the match begins the two teams shake hands and Shelley and Styles start out after a few quick moves from both men Shelley gets a close near fall following a superkick on Styles, Shelley then tags into Sabin who quickly tornado DDTs Styles after the DDT Sabin follows up with a neckbreaker, as Sabin taunts the crowd Styles begins to make a recovery, on seeing this Sabin climbs to the top rope,

As Sabin climbs up to the top rope he tries for a axehandle only for Styles to hit him in mid air with a twisting clothesline which ricochets Sabin off the mat, Styles then tags in Daniels who hits Sabin with a uranage for a near fall, Daniels then follows up with a Arabian Press and looks set to get the win only for Shelley to break up the fall.

Shelley whips Daniels into the ropes and tries for a clothesline only for Daniels to duck behind and hit a blue thunder bomb, Daniels then hits the BME on Shelley and is about to cover him when he remembers that Shelley is not the legal man, as Daniels gets to his feet he is kicked in the gut and Sabin follows up with the Future Shock for a near fall.

Sabin then puts Daniels in the tree of woe and is about to hit the Hesitation Dropkick when he is hit with a springboard elbow smash by AJ, as AJ then gets to his feet he is met with the Golden Gate Swing from Shelley, Shelley then attacks Daniels who had managed to escape the tree of woe, after a bit of back and forth action between Daniels and Shelley in which they trade a few holds it appears that Daniels is getting the better until Chris Sabin gets involved and he and Shelley hit the ASCS Rush on him, AJ Styles then begins to get in the ring but Shelley and Styles grab him and hit the Reverse STO / Jumping enzuigiri combination.

Shelley and Sabin the hit a groggy Daniels with Thunder Express and Chris Sabin covers Daniels for the win as Alex Shelley makes sure that AJ is unable to break up the fall.(20:09)

Ricardo: And the winners of the match and the final team in the tag team title Round Robin Tournament at the Hollywood Bowl The Motor City Machine Guns.

[after the announcement is made the Guns celebrate their win as the crowd cheer loudly, Shelley and Sabin then head backstage as Daniels and AJ get there bearings back, the crowd give Daniels and AJ a round of applause to close the show]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Next Hotwired preview:

A Huge announcement is expected aswell

Kurt Angle vs Jack Swagger in a Amateur Wrestling challenge

Crimson vs Ted Dibiase

Kings Of Wrestling vs Beer Money Inc

Cody Rhodes vs Xavier Woods

Kenny Dyksta vs Seth Rollins

Conor O'Brian vs Local

Brad Maddox will interview Alberto Del Rio

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:50 am

PWP Webisode hosted by Jack Korpela

'Welcome back to the PWP webisode hosted by me Jack Korpela and we have had a busy week this week with PWP with new talent being signed from around the world, which brings me to last nights show in which there was a bit of everything for wrestling fans'

'In match one I don't even believe it should be called a match as the Wolves destroyed two local wrestlers, I mean the Wolves took out all their frustrations on these two kids and completely owned them, following the match after they got a hold of the microphone, Abraham Washington come out and announced at Hollywood Bowl there will be a round robin Tag Team Tournament featuring The Kings of Wrestling, Beer Money, American Wolves and the team which won in the main event the Motor City Machine Guns'

'now as I said Hotwired has produced things for all kinds of wrestlings fans and in the next match it was a straight brawl between Samoa Joe and Conor O'Brian, now Conor did look impressive in this match but since joining PWP Joe has been on a different level and it was too much for Conor to handle, but after the match in a interesting occurence happend as Conor O'Brian decided to live up to the Rat name as instead of walking backstage he went under the ring'

'Then in match Three Alex Riley issued a challenge which was accepted by the debuting Tyson Kidd, Tyson showed a ton of potential performing some amazing moves until Riley managed to take advantage of a little mistake and roll him up but I tell you now do not write off Tyson Kidd as I am expecting big things in that young man's future'

'Match Four had some controversy around it as in what was a solid back and forth match was ruined when a fan from the crowd got involved and attacked Beer Money, although when I say fan he did appear to know Alberto Del Rio so something must be up with that'

'And in the Main Event in a beautiful match The Motor City Machine Guns beat AJ Styles and Chris Daniels after hitting Daniels with the Thunder Express, with this win the Guns are now entered in the tag Team round robin tournament in what shall be a interesting clash of styles between the four teams'

'finally let's talk about the next show where there is a huge announcement to be made, I don't know what it is but I am told it is revolutionary, also expected is a amatuer wrestling challenge between Swagger and Angle as these two men have had a violent confrontations over the last few weeks'

'As for matches wise there are some quality ones for the next card such as Kings Of Wrestling vs Beer Money Inc and Ted Dibiase vs Crimson, also there will be a few debuts as Kenny Dykstra faces Seth Rollins and Xavier Woods faces Cody Rhodes, Conor O'Brian is also expected to be in singles action aswell, so I will see you next week and we will find out what happens on the next edition of Hotwired'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:01 am

God wrote:
Reserved for tournaments within the IFWL.

God wrote:
Title History will be here.

God wrote:
Weekly, Monthly, Yearly awards will be held here.

God wrote:
HoF here.

God wrote:
Press Releases from the IFWL Board of Management here.

When this getting updated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:32 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 859274536_aiUfr-S

"THE WHOLE SHEBANG"

[The video camera clicks on as you see Johnny Gargano in front of the camera with a huge smirk on his face. He sits on the foot of his bed and rubs his hair which is pulled back show his reptar shirt is seen clearly. He then begins to talk.]

Johnny..It is me the Bee Knees.. The Whole Shebang.. the man of the hour.. Johnny Gargano here. Now listen up because I am going to make this short and sweet because this is just a simple message. Now as you already now I am on live tv now! I am going to graze your screens each and every week which of course means you should be happy! Be ready to bow at my feet so I will perform for you! Love me for even showing up.. now that Freddie Prinze Junior is a big bad Gargano fan. I mean it makes since but now that the trading block for Gargano is CLOSED! Means I am going to show up and make the whole roster take notice. They will all know who I am and know why I was given a contract.. you know who I am going to do that? I am going to hold a open challenge for anyone who thinks they can beat Johnny Gargano... Got it? Go ahead and show up for this match but you will just be making me look better.. well this is Johnny Gargano.. the whole shebang.. saying good bye. ..Gargano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:06 am

Adam, Could you please add the ring announcers to the shows so I can know who is taken?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:11 am

Adam can you add my Commentators and remember to state that Eric Young is the Ring Announcer as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:34 am

BREAKING NEWS

So rumor has it that so-called thug.. JTG.. was seen hanging out at a golf course with S man with blond short hair. What in the world?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:35 am

UWE Owner, Shane McMahon, has stated that tomorrow will be a night you will never forget! Make sure to tune in and find out what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:40 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 4558630273_78e2435710

-Coming straight from Pinkie Sanchez himself! Johnny Gargano may have already found a challenger in this angry kid. But with rumors around JTG and Savaldor who knows.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:28 pm

in some interesting news Matt Striker has been signed to a manegerial contract
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Ring Announcers and Commentators aren't official Granger. The only signed on-screen talent is GM and interviewers. The other stuff will be updated when it actually happens. Except weekly awards I'll update them tonight.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Weekly Awards #1
Promotion of the Week - Second Chance Wrestling
Match of the Week - The Motor City Machine Guns -v- AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels (PWP)
Shock of the Week - Taylor Wilde defeating Beth Phoenix and Melina to become the EWW Champion (EWW)
Biggest Pop - James Storm's first entrance on the boozer cruiser (PWP)
Biggest Heat - Jack Swagger attacking Kurt Angle after his match against Jon Moxley (PWP)
Promo of the Week - Luke Gallows promo on the formation of StraightEdge (SCW)
OMG of the Week - AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels & The American Wolves in the locker room (PWP)
Showdown of the Week - Booker T & The Rock (UWE)
Biggest Impact - Drew McIntyre (UWE)
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:31 pm

UWE are SHOCKED that they did not get promotion of the week! :O Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Paul Heyman: WOOHOO! Promotion of the Week!

lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:11 pm

UWE would like to assure everyone that they will be getting the shock of the week after tomorrow night's show...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

SCW would like AWF's Hulk Hogan to make a special apperance on their upcoming Randy Savage tribute episode. Does AWF accept this apperance?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

AWF will send Hogan over to SCW for one night, and he will consequently NOT appear on AWF iGNITE this Monday.

OOC: JD, if he's going to be in-ring, please don't make it too long of a match, as I want him to only wrestle on VERY rare occasions.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
AWF will send Hogan over to SCW for one night, and he will consequently NOT appear on AWF iGNITE this Monday.

OOC: JD, if he's going to be in-ring, please don't make it too long of a match, as I want him to only wrestle on VERY rare occasions.
I do Closing Moments. I plan on something with him in the ring, but with closing moments, you can just call it short.

Why you call me JD anyway?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:15 am

PWP are incredibly proud to have won 4 of the weekly awards and are exceptionaly proud of their talent for stepping up their game
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:29 am

So I'm thinking I wanna get booking right.
So I'm thinking I wanna do like a show with like a one hour time limit.
It have like 2-3 matches a week, and maybe like 1-3 promos and what not.
And the brand will probs have like 1 title.
And probs like a DVD taping every 6 weeks or so.
Is this cool?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:31 am

PWP News:

~ In some surprising news Amazing Red has been Granted his release

~ Homicide has been signed to a contract
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:32 am

PWP Trade offer to UWE:

Seth Rollins For Sin Cara
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah Jake, that's fine.

GSW have moved quickly to snap up Amazing Red
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:47 am

Dan, I hate you, taking Homicide on me lol
Adam, I hate you, taking Amazing Red on me lol

My roster will probablly only be like 15 or so people cuz of how small the shows will be.
And can you do me a favour?
Make it so people stop signing till I get my roster up in a day or two?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next