The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:22 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'Pilot'

'after the show opens with 'get this party started' by Pink playing from the DJ decks a Camera goes round the outside area of the PWP ring you can see, the 100 or so people leaning against the bar and standing up on the balcony to see what is going to happen, the crowd does not look like a usual wrestling crowd as most of these people are 18-29 range in age and look like they are really there to party, PWP ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez steps forward in the ring holding his microphone'

Ricardo: The Opening contest is scheduled for one fall, entering the ring first at a combined weight of 470 pounds, James Storm and Robert Roode, Beer money.

[as Beer Money's music plays the crowd at first do not know how to react until Robert Roode walks out of the dressing room and raises his arms in the air which gets a small pop, when James Storm comes out on the Boozer Cruiser however people go mad and cheer, Roode then quickly runs towards the ring and slides in, Storm then follows up by pulling up right next to the ring, and holding his beer in the air to more cheers, Storm then gets in the ring as well, and he and Roode start a Beer Money Chant from the audience]

Ricardo: and their opponents, at a combined weight of 506 pounds, David 'A list' Otunga and 'Mr 1.9' Michael Tarver

[as Otunga and Tarver's music plays the crowd boo, when Tarver and Otunga walk out the crowd chant You Can't Wrestle at Otunga quite a bit as they walk to the ring, Otunga and Tarver then climb onto the apron and Otunga gives everyone in the crowd the finger which causes more boos, Otunga and Tarver then get into the ring]

Match One: Beer Money vs. David Otunga and Michael Tarver
Otunga and Roode start out and tie up straight away to begin the match, Roode locks on a headlock and cranks on the hold as Otunga struggles to get out until he grabs Roode by the hair and snaps him to the floor, Otunga then follows up with a suplex on Roode and covers him but just gets a one count, Otunga then tags out to Tarver, Tarver gets in the ring and Otunga lifts up Roode so Tarver can hit him in the body repeatedly, Tarver then throws Roode into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a slam for a near fall, the crowd then begin to get behind Roode begging him to tag Storm, Tarver lifts Roode to his feet and hits the ropes preparing to hit the Kill shot only for Roode to catch him mid air with a spinebuster after this Roode makes a tag to Storm who hits Tarver with a clothesline and then knocks Otunga off the apron onto the hard floor.

Storm then waits for Tarver to get to his feet and hits him with the Last Call Superkick and covers Tarver only for Otunga to break it up, Otunga tries to hit a reverse DDT on Storm but is clotheslined by Roode, Roode and Storm then toss Otunga out of the ring, as Tarver slowly gets to his feet he is met with the DWI from Storm and Roode which is enough to keep Tarver down for the 3. (9:56)

Ricardo: And the Winners of the match, Robert Roode and James Storm, Beer Money

[as this is announced the crowd go clap and cheer for Beer Money, as Roode and Storm both taunt the crowd, Storm then raises his beer in the air for a bigger pop from the crowd, as Beer Money head to the dressing room, Otunga and Tarver slowly make it too their feet and head back to more boos from the crowd]

[In the PWP Locker room (which is really a back room which has been rented) AJ Styles and Chris Daniels can be seen watching the last match on a TV]

AJ: that was a good showing for Beer Money, good to see that the Tag division in PWP is stacked.

Daniels: I, agree AJ but look I want you to know next week when me and you team to face The Motor City Machine Guns that it is only a one off, and that we won't be teaming up regularly as I want to be the PWP Alpha Male Champion.

AJ: That is fine Chris but I want you to know that although you may win that title at some point it will be me who will be the Alpha Male Champion way before you.

[AJ and Chris stare down for a second before smiling and shaking each other’s hand, just then at that point Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards enter the room]

Eddie: well look who we have here Davey, its AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Daniels: what do you guys want?

Davey: we want to let you know how lucky you guys are that next week you’re facing the Motor City Machine Guns and not us, instead we have been matched up against two Locals.

AJ: and your point is?

Eddie: Our point is, how is it fair that you two are not even a Tag team and next week you’re in the main event in a Tag Match against a team who are only popular because Young Girls like them, where as we by far one of the best Tag Teams in the history of Pro Wrestling today are opening with a couple of Journeyman, Where is the justice in that AJ? (As Eddie says this he gets right in AJ's face)

AJ: Eddie if you don't get out of my face right now me will---

(Interrupted by Davey)

Davey: you'll what?

[as soon as Davey says this he is shoved hard by AJ, sending Davey hard into the wall, Eddie Edwards then responds by punching AJ only then to be tackled by Daniels, Davey Richards then attacks AJ and pretty soon a big fight breaks out until everyone is separated by officials, AJ and Daniels then leave the room as the Wolves are held by the officials]

Eddie: This won't be the end of this.

[The Camera then zones back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in place]

Ricardo: The Next Contest is scheduled for one fall, already in the ring weighing in at 200 pounds 'The New Horror' Sami Callihan

[The crowd give Sami a small pop, until he quite audibly yells 'Hollywood sucks' which earns him a few boos]

Ricardo: and his opponent from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe.

[As Joe's music plays there is a loud cheer from the audience who remember him from his past battles with Kurt Angle, the Crowd begin to chant loudly Joe is gonna kill you at Sami as Joe walks down a couple of steps and walks round the ring area, Joe then gets in the ring ready to start the match]

Match Two: Samoa Joe vs. Sami Callihan
The Mach begins with both men staring off until Sami pushes Joe only for Joe to respond with a hard chop, Joe then begins to punish Sami with chop after Chop until Sami ducks out of the ring, as Sami catches his breath on the outside he gives the crowd a few insults until he is met with a suicide Dive from Joe which causes a huge pop from the crowd seeing someone that big do something so agile, Joe then throws Callihan into the ring, as Joes goes to get into the ring Callihan kicks the ropes so it crotches Joe, Sami then follows up with a DDT for a near fall on Joe, as Joe groggily gets to his feet Sami tries for a lariat only to be met with a slam from Joe.

Joe then follows up with a running senton on Sami for a near fall, as Sami slowly gets to his feet Joe throws him into the corner and follows up with a stiff knee which nearly knocks Sami out, Joe then sits Sami on the top rope and hits the Muscle Buster on him for the win.(7:14)

Ricardo: and the winner of the Match, Samoa Joe

[The Crowd are all standing clapping for Joe and chanting his name, Joe then to the applause of everyone throws Callihan hard out of the ring, as Joe walks out of the ring and heads to the backstage area, the crowd chant his name over and over again, after a few minutes Sami Callihan is helped to the back by some officials]

[In the back, Daniel Bryan can be seen stretching before he participates in the battle royal later tonight when he is approached by Alex Kozlov]

Kozlov[in his strong Russian accent]: Daniel Bryan, tonight me and you are participating in a 11 man battle royal, and even though you do not stand a chance compared to me, if you help me out, I will make sure you make it to the final two.

Bryan[smiles]: very funny Alex, but my intention is to go out there tonight and show why I am the best wrestler in the world.

[Alex and Bryan square up when Seth Rollins walks in]

Seth: what's this the Seth Rollins Fan Club meeting?

[Kozlov turns round and looks at Rollins]

Kozlov: Oh look it is another one of my opponents tonight, Seth Rollins.

Bryan: look Kozlov, shut your mouth or I will shut it for you.

[Just then all 3 men look a bit nervous as an unseen man walks into the locker room, the camera turns round and it is revealed to be Brodus Clay]

Brodus: I hope that you guy don't expect to win tonight especially with me in the battle royal.

[Brodus then walks up to the 3 men and stares at each of them one after another]

Bryan: Brodus, your right with your size you are a favourite but do not for a second underestimate me, or anyone else in the match as yeah you may be the biggest but you are by far the slowest and one of the least experienced and that will go against you.

[Brodus smirks for a second before grabbing Bryan by the throat and pinning him against the wall, as he does this Seth Rollins tries to pry him off while Alex Kozlov smiles]

Brodus: [seething with rage] don’t you ever talk to me like that again Bryan, you people after tonight are going to recognise that Brodus Clay is the next big thing in PWP.

[Brodus then releases Bryan who drops to his knees gasping for air, Brodus then stares at Kozlov and Rollins before leaving the locker room, Kozlov then smirks before leaving the locker room as Rollins checks on Bryan as the camera fades out]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez steps forward again]

Ricardo: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, already in the ring weighing in at 240 pounds Jon Moxley.

[As Moxley is announced the crowd boo him, Moxley can be seen looking uninterested as he just leans on the ropes waiting for his opponent]

Ricardo: and his opponent, weighing in at 240 pounds 'The Wrestling Machine' Kurt Angle

[as Kurt Angle's music plays the crowd give a him the reaction of the night, as Angle walks out from the back air and raises his arms in the air, Kurt then walks down towards the ring, as Kurt gets into the ring he raises his arms again]

Match Three: Kurt Angle vs. Jon Moxley
before the bell even rings Moxley attacks Angle, Moxley after taking advantage DDTs Angle for a near fall, as Angle Kicks out Moxley looks incredibly pissed off and throws Angle hard into the ring post, Moxley then tries for the Hook and Ladder but Angle manages to roll Moxley with a victory roll, as Moxley goes to kick out Angle catches his leg and locks in the ankle lock, as Moxley struggles to get to the ropes everyone in the crowd starts screaming tap out at him, only for Moxley to manage to grab the ropes, Angle the backs off and waits for Moxley to get to his feet, as Moxley gets to his feet Angle ducks behind him for a German suplex but Moxley grabs the ropes and then lands a elbow on Angle which busts Kurt's nose.

As Kurt staggers back, Moxley hits the ropes and goes for a Lariat only to be met with a belly to belly suplex from Angle, Angle then climbs up to the top rope and lands a beautiful Moonsault on Moxley to the awe of the crowd, Kurt then covers a stunned Moxley for the win(10:00)

Ricardo: and the winner of the Match, Kurt Angle.

[Kurt Angle stands on the second rope of the turnbuckle as the audience clap and cheer for him until, he is attacked from behind by Jon Moxley, who quickly gives Kurt a stun gun on the ropes, as Kurt is laid out in the ring Moxley places his foot on Angle's chest to a chorus of boos before leaving the ring]

[after a brief intermission Kurt Angle can be seen being helped to his feet by medics when

Jack Swagger's music plays, which causes the crowd to boo, as Swagger walks towards the ring he drops down and does a few press ups, Jack then gets in the ring and take the microphone from Ricardo Rodriguez]

Jack: Kurt Angle, it is a pleasure to meet you, my name is 'The All American American' Jack Swagger, and Kurt you may not know it but people have been saying to me since I started wrestling that I am the next Kurt Angle, which is why I am out here, you see Kurt there may be some similarities between us but I do not want to be the next Kurt Angle, I want to the next Jack Swagger, because I am better then you Kurt, I am a better Pro Wrestler, I am a better Amateur Wrestler, I have better ring attire then you, I have better entrance music, I even do a better version of the Ankle lock then you and Kurt the other thing I do better then you is keep my Women happy.

[as soon as Swagger says this Kurt quickly double legs him and starts punching away at Swagger who is covering up until Swagger manages to get out of the ring, Kurt goes to join him but Swagger clips Kurt's ankle while he is on the apron, as Kurt falls to the outside of the ring in the ultimate insult, Swagger locks on the ankle lock on Kurt, as Kurt screams in the hold Swagger can be heard talking more trash at Angle, Swagger then let's go of the Ankle lock and raises his arms in the air to boos from the crowd, Swagger then walks up the steps and heads to the backstage area as Medics tend to Angle and help him backstage]

[The Camera then pans to the outside of the arena in a back alleyway where Crimson and Conor O'Brian are preparing for their street fight, Conor can be seen looking round so he knows the surroundings and whether there is anything he can use while Crimson is leaning against a wall opposite a dumpster]

Match Four: Conor O'Brian vs. Crimson in a Hollywood Street Fight
as the match begins Conor quickly tries to attack Crimson but is met with a boot to the face which staggers him, Crimson then throws Conor hard into the wall and tries to kick him only for Conor to move out of the way and Crimson to kick the wall, Conor then takes advantage of this by throwing Crimson hard into the wall then tossing him hard into the side of the dumpster which splits Crimson open, Conor then reaches into the dumpster and pulls out a cardboard box and hits Crimson with the box.

Conor then bodyslams Crimson on the concrete and tries to pin him only for Crimson to kick out at 2, Crimson makes it slowly to his feet and manages to backdrop Conor On the concrete, Crimson then follows up by grabbing a trash can in the alley and smashing Conor over the head with it, Crimson then lifts up Conor and tries to slam him onto the dumpster only for Conor to duck behind and push Crimson face first into the wall, Conor then rolls Crimson onto the top of the dumpster and joins him up there, Conor then lifts up Crimson and tries for the Roof Top Drop only for Crimson to block and then hit the Red Alert sending both men through the top of the dumpster, Crimson then covers Conor inside the dumpster as the referee(who is holding his nose because of the smell) gingerly counts the 3(12:45)

[The Referee then holds a groggy Crimson's arm in the air as Crimson manages to climb out of the dumpster, Crimson then puts his hand on his forehead to check how bad he is bleeding before heading back inside the club, as Crimson heads inside a few security guards help Conor out the dumpster and walk him into the club and to the back]

[Up in the upper section of the night Club official PWP Interviewer Brad Maddox can be seen sitting down at a table with two chairs, Maddox waits for his cue before he begins to talk]

Maddox: My Name is Brad Maddox the official interviewer for Pro Wrestling Productions, now my guest tonight really needs no introduction but he is going to get one anyway, From Tampa Florida, he is 'The Rare Breed' Alex Riley.

[as Riley walks up the stairs and takes the seat next to Maddox, the people in the crowd begin to boo taking note of his arrogance almost immediately, as Riley sits down he shakes Maddox's hand and then picks up the other microphone which was left on the table]

Maddox: first of all Alex, thank you for coming on the show, now Alex I have to ask you, for most part many people will remember you as a lackey for other superstars is that something you want to change or have you already decided on who to manage here?

[Riley does look quite pissed at the question especially the lackey remark]

Riley: first of all Brad, you refer to me as Mr Riley, and second of all yeah Brad you know people may not have seen me at my best when I was associated with others but that does not mean I am a lackey or a manager, I am 'the Rare Breed' Alex Riley, and you know what next week I am going to make a huge impact.

Maddox(obviously intimidated): how?

Riley: By Issuing a Open Challenge to anyone in PWP to face me next week, you see I do not care how big you are or how much experience you have in the ring, you are nothing compared to me 'The Rare Breed' Alex Riley, which is why you people will all know for definite that next week I will be leaving a winner, and then at the Hollywood Bowl I will become the first Alpha Male Champion.

Brad: one more question for you Mr Riley, and that is who do you reckon will win the TV title in the main event tonight?

Riley: not that it bothers me Brad, but if I had to pick anyone it would be 'The Uncommon Son' Cody Rhodes, he has that wrestling pedigree which will make him win, obviously if I was in that match I would win but as I am not I will stick with Cody.

Maddox: OK thank you for your time, Mr Riley, and now let's go back to the ring with Ricardo Rodriguez.

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez can be seen standing in the centre of the ring ready to announce the main event]

Ricardo: and now It is time for the Main event of the evening, a 10 man Over the top rope battle Royal to crown the first ever PWP TV Champion, coming to the ring from Moscow Russia, weighing in at 190 pounds 'The Russian Hooligan' Alex Kozlov.

[As Kozlov's music plays, he walks out from the back area wearing his Ushanka hat, as Kozlov walks round the ring area he tries to start a Russia chant which draws him a lot of boos from the crowd, Kozlov then takes off his hat and gets in the ring]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 150 pounds The Amazing Red.

[When Red's music plays he gets a small pop from the crowd, as Red walks out from the back and runs straight into the ring, the crowd who are obviously impressed with his agility cheer]

Ricardo: and coming to the ring next, from The Concrete Jungle, weighing in at 370 pounds, 'The World's Largest Suplex Machine Brodus Clay.

[as Big Brodus Clay walks out from the back area, some of the crowd marvel at his size, as Brodus gets in the ring, Kozlov and Red back up a bit obviously a tad nervous about facing him]

Ricardo: and their opponent from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 223 pounds 'The Uncommon Son' Cody Rhodes.

[as Cody Confidently swaggers from the back area the crowd begin to boo, Cody then walks round the ringside area eyeing his opponents before slowly getting in the ring]

Ricardo: Coming to the ring next, from Metropolis, weighing in at 225 pounds 'The Young Knockout Kid' Chris Hero.

[as the announcement is made the lights dim in the Club surrounding the ring area, Chris then walks out from the back area accompanied by Claudio Castagnoli, Chris then gets in the ring as Claudio stays on the outside of the ring]

Ricardo: From Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 192 pounds The American Dragon Daniel Bryan.

[When Daniel Bryan's music plays the crowd give a cheer for him, Daniel then walks out from the back wearing his long dark red jacket, Daniel then walks round the ringside area and removes his jacket before getting in the ring]

Ricardo: and From Hickory, North Carolina, weighing in at 247 pounds 'The Universal Soldier' Gunner.

[as Gunner walks out the crowd don't really know how to react, Gunner then circles the ring watching all of his opponents, as Gunner gets in the ring he maintains Eye contact with Brodus Clay of all people]

Ricardo: From Pineville, West Virginia weighing in at 232 pounds 'The One Man Rockband' Heath Slater.

[as Heath's music plays and he walks out the crowd begin a Ginger Chant, which appears to piss Slater off a bit, as Slater gets onto the ring apron he gives the crowd the finger and then gets in the ring to more boos]

Ricardo: and from Buffalo, Iowa weighing in at 222 pounds Seth Rollins.

[as Rollins runs out from the back the crowd give a small cheer, Rollins throws a few kicks in the air and then jumps up before running into the ring]

Ricardo: and finally from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 263 pounds 'The All American American' Jack Swagger.

[As Jack's music plays the crowd boo remembering him from earlier, as Jack walks out from the back and pounds his chest he gets more boos, Jack then drops down and does a couple of press ups, however as Jack gets to his feet the crowd begin to cheer when they notice a taped up Kurt Angle standing behind Swagger, Angle quickly spins round Swagger and punches away at him staggering Swagger, Angle then follows up by throwing Swagger hard into the ring post and then throwing him into the ring]

Main Event: 10 man over the top rope Battle Royal to crown the PWP TV Title
As the match begins most of the participants attack Brodus Clay, except for Heath Slater who attacks a wounded Jack Swagger, Heath after stomping on Jack a few times lifts him up and hits a Leaping reverse STO on him, Heath then tosses Jack out of the ring.

Jack Swagger has been eliminated.

Slater then goes to join in the beatdown on Clay but is quickly met with a boot to the face from Clay, Clay then hits Bryan and Rollins with a double clothesline, Brodus then takes out Kozlov with a Suplex, Brodus then Presses Amazing Red over his shoulders and throws him over the top rope eliminating him.

Amazing Red has been eliminated.

Brodus Clay then starts Taunting when Chris Hero hits him with a elbow which staggers Clay, Hero then tries to hit the Hero's Welcome only for Clay to push him off, Clay then Tries for the ICU only for Claudio to get in the ring and attack Clay, after Claudio and Hero have Clay reeling they try for a double clothesline on him only for Clay to counter with a clothesline of his own, Gunner then tries to spear Clay but is hit with a boot which knocks Gunner out of the ring, Alex Kozlov then tries to hit a cross body on Clay only for Clay to catch him and then spin him round so his legs hit both Hero and Claudio, Brodus then slams Kozlov in the middle of the ring, Brodus then lifts up Kozlov and throws him into Claudio sending both men out of the ring.

Alex Kozlov has been eliminated.

Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins then attack Clay and after a double dropkick knock him onto the ropes, Chris Hero then follows up with a roaring elbow, Heath Slater and Cody Rhodes then grab Brodus by the legs and with the help of Hero, Bryan and Rollins ever so slowly push Brodus over the ropes and out of the ring.

Brodus Clay has been eliminated.

As the superstars look on amazed they got Clay out of the ring, Slater quickly sneaks up behind Rollins and flips him over the ropes and out of the ring.

Seth Rollins has been eliminated.

After Rollins is eliminated, Slater, Bryan, Hero and Rhodes each take a corner and then begin to wait for someone else to make a move until Bryan rushes Slater with some stiff kicks, at the same time Hero and Rhodes start brawling on the other side of the ring, after Bryan has landed a few kicks to the chest he tries to through Slater over the ropes only for Heath to toss Bryan onto the apron, Heath then tries for a clothesline only to be backdropped over the top rope and down to the floor eliminating him from the match.

Heath Slater has been eliminated.

as Heath is eliminated, Cody and Hero are grappling in the ropes trying to eliminate each other when Cody suplexes Hero onto the top rope, Cody then joins him up top and tries to push Hero off the ropes when Daniel Bryan joins them up top after a few strikes exchanged from both men, Bryan manages to grab both men by the back of the head and drop down sending both men crashing down onto the ropes stun gun style, both Hero and Rhodes then bounce off the ropes and hit the floor hard.

Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero have been eliminated.

The crowd explode with cheers as both men have been eliminated knowing Bryan has won, as Bryan holds his arms in the air Ricardo Rodriguez goes to get into the ring when Bryan is hit with a sick Spear from Gunner, the crowd begin to boo remembering the fact that Gunner was not eliminated, Gunner then lifts up Bryan and hits the F-5 on Bryan, after this Gunner picks up Bryan again and easily tosses him out of the ring.(15:34)

Ricardo: And the Winner of the match and the first ever Pro Wrestling Productions Television Champion Gunner.

[As Gunner is handed the TV Title, he begins to celebrate his win quite obnoxiously, going as far as pointing at the still laid out Danielson and giving a cut throat taunt, as Gunner is doing all this the crowd boo him more and more, The Show then closes with Gunner standing in the centre of the ring holding his TV title in the air]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:28 am

The Following has been announced for the next Hotwired Show from the Element Nightclub i Hollywood.

The American Wolves will be in action

James Storm vs Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley's open challenge

Brad Maddox will interview Gunner

Samoa Joe vs Conor O'Brian

Chris Daniels and AJ Styles vs Motor City Machine Guns

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:41 am

PWP News:

~ it has been confirmed that after Hotwired Crimson was a bit banged up following the streetfight

~ Michael Tarver and Sami Callihan have requested and been granted their releases from PWP, we wish them best in their future endeavors

~ Jinder Mahal and Xavier Woods have been signed

~ also Brodus Clay, Heath Slater and David Otunga have been placed on the trading block for a 24 hour period

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Trade Offer From SCW to PWP

SCW's Kenny Dykstra for PWP's Heath Slater
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Trade Offer From SCW to PWP

SCW's Kenny Dykstra for PWP's Heath Slater

PWP have happily accepted this trade offer as they see a ton of potential in Kenny Dykstra.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:29 am

PWP have confirmed the theme song for Hollywood Bowl will be Living in a Dream by Finger Eleven
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:28 am

Good Show..Dan Smile

Good to see..you used MY Gunner Tron Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:34 am

Yannic wrote:
Good Show..Dan Smile

thanks Yannic.

I did not know that was your tron to be honest man but it is very good dude.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:37 am

Shade wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Good Show..Dan Smile

thanks Yannic.

I did not know that was your tron to be honest man but it is very good dude.

The Watermark....is..annoying... bounce
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:03 am

Universal Wrestling Entertainment News!

Last week Armando Alejandro Estrada was signed to UWE. It has since been reported that it is a managerial contract which he has been signed to.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:10 am

Universal Wrestling Entertainment PPV Schedule!

January - Fight To The End
February - Date With Destiny
March - One Night Only
April - Resurrection
May - Total Dominance
June - No Limits
July - Summer Rocking
August - Championship Frenzy
September - No Forgiveness
October - Tag Team Special
November - Trapped
December - Christmas Massacre
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:34 am

GSW GO UNDER!

The small company based out of California has lost alll financial backers and as a result have entered liquidation. The whole roster has been released and are now free agents. Gabe Salopsky has said he has retained enough earnings to keep the GSW name and it's likenesses and he has indicated that it will not be the last we see of GSW. he has his sights set to July the third for a return with a whole new look roster. July the third was originaly the day set for the iPPV "Screw Evangelists, Let's Go Los Angeles" and Salopsky has indicated that the return show will be under the same moniker.

OOC -THE REAL REASON I'M DOING THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE MY END OF SCHOOL EXAMS IN TH EMONTH OF JUNE AND I HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH TIME TO PRODUCE SHOWS TO THE STANDERED I LIKE. AS A PUNISHMENT I'MRMAKING MY ROSTER FREE AGENTS BECAUSE IM CONTINUNG TO RUN THIS JUST MY company will be defunct for a month or so/
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:35 am

Completely understand Adam.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:38 am

UWE have signed both Brian Kendrick and Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:49 am

totally understandable Adam.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:55 am

Adam would you like a list of the things needing updated for my post?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

in a interesting bit of PWP news

with GSW folding momentarily, PWP have managed to sign the Ring Rydas and William Regal to a exclusive one night only contract to appear in the Hollywood Bowl, as noted PWP also did this earlier with Big Daddy V when he was contractually released.

(Hate to be awkward but I already began writing out the match in full and what not)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:08 am

I think that's everything updated except shows and SCW.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:13 am

Adam also add Kendrick and Henry to my roster.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:14 am

Also the link to my website which is below!

http://universalwrestlingentertainment.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:32 am

You only have enough space for one
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:34 am

I thought you might say that. I am going to PM you why I can have the two. Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:34 am

PWP News

~ There is no word yet on who will be facing Alex Riley in his open challenge, the only thing known is it will be someone new to PWP.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:02 pm

~ EWW NEWS ~
' Dawn Marie is been signed as a Manager for Women which is still unknown... '
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

'Elite Women Wrestling PPV Schedule'

January - Atomization
February - Big Point
March - Lipstick Havoc
April - Spezial Zone
May - HIGH HEAT
June - Showdown in Japan { Based in Tokyo; Japan}
July - Summer Starlight
August - One Night in Paris { Based in Paris; France}
September - Carnage
October - Freaky Future
November - Day of Chaos
December - Special Chrimbo { Based in London; England}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next