The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm

I vote yes to commentators, no to making them mandatory. But there needs to be restrictions. Jericho on commentary is completely unfair.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 pm

HCW Superstarts that can be traded:

*Rene Dupree
*Percy Watson
*Finlay
*Matt Morgan
*Derrick Bateman
*Vance Archer
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Yannic, Adam has asked us to stop trading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Yannic, Adam has asked us to stop trading.
He said he wants it to stop, but he asked us to slow it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 pm

I am pretty sure he wants it to stop.

It is pointless trading all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Pointless? I don't got anything good for half of my roster.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

I have to say I think we need a 20 day or so trading freeze to balance all this
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 pm

You are irrelevant in this argument as you just made your company.

The guys who have been in from the start keep trading so there are guys debuting and leaving within a week.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
I am pretty sure he wants it to stop.

It is pointless trading all the time.

bahh... i wouldn't say Pointless
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm

soooooooooo.......
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:14 pm

[img]]https://2img.net/h/i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/SwampedTruth/ban-48.png[/img]

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'Bowled Over'

[flash(425,350)]]https://www.youtube.com/v/_xVYOW2wkp4[/flash]

[A Hollywood Bowl Highlight Video plays with Dead in The Ditches by Hollywood Undead providing the soundtrack for the video after the video we are taken to the ring where the official ring announcer for PWP Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the center]

Ricardo: Allow me to introduce the Official PWP General Manager Abraham Washington.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6tvyh9Plc&feature=related[/youtube]

[As GM Abraham Washington's music plays the people in the upper and lower decks clap and cheer, as Washington walks out from the back and then heads to the ring the clapping increases, once in the ring Abraham takes a microphone]

Washington: Before the show starts I would like to thank you the PWP fans for supporting us enough for us to be able to produce events such as the Hollywood Bowl, which brings me to tonight now I am sure you watched the Hollywood Bowl and know that we have new superstars, new Champions and new match ups and Rivalries.

[Crowd cheer loudly and when the new champ part is mentioned a AJ Styles Chant begins]

Washington: but as for this moment I am going to focus on the Champions because right here and right now I am going to crown the champions and introduce them to their contenders.

[As Washington talks 3 officials come out from the back holding a sach each inside each sack is obviously a new title as a outline can be seen of each one]

Washington: so allow me to start with the TV Champion Gunner.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0uPORbYNrM[/youtube]

[As Gunner walks out to a ton of boos from the crowd Abraham Washington pulls from out one of the bags the new version of the TV title]

Washington: Now Gunner before I give this to you I want to congratulate you for beating Daniel Bryan but once again the victory was a bit tainted and controversial but never mind that I would like to hand you this title.

[As Gunner takes the title from Washington he raises it in the air to boos from the crowd]

Washington: and Gunner before you allow me to introduce to you your opponent for the upcoming PPV The Hollywood Bash, he is a man who you met briefly last night, none other then Nigel McGuinness.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G_E_Ra8eAE[/youtube]

[As McGuinness walks out from the back he points to Gunner and motions round his waist that he wants the TV title, Gunner then begins yelling at him when Abraham Washington steps in front of Gunner]

Washington: Calm Down guys but I tell you what as it seems to me you both want some action tonight I have decided that Gunner you will team with Alex Kozlov to face Nigel McGuinness and Daniel Bryan.

[As the announcement is made the crowd pop huge, Gunner can be seen smiling while Nigel looks horrified at the prospect of teaming with Bryan, Nigel then walks backstage, as Gunner raises his title in the air before also walking backstage]

Washington: OK and now it is time to introduce the men who together won the Round Robin Tag Team Tournament by doing a clean sweep on their opponents, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli the Kings of Wrestling.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPoyfLUGgI&feature=related[/youtube]

[As the Kings of Wrestling walk out from the back accompanied by Shane Hagadorm the crowd boo loudly, once in the ring the Kings are handed the new Tag Team Titles by Washington]

Washington: Now guys originally my plan was to match you against Mark and Jay Briscoe but after last nights controversy I have decided that your opponents with be none other then The American Wolves.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMEsnRaXDII&feature=related[/youtube]

[As the Wolves walk out from the back the crowd pop huge, The Wolves then stand outside the ring and make cut throat gestures at the Kings and at Shane Hagadorm especially before getting in the ring, the Wolves stare down with the kings for a couple of seconds]

Washington: Now guys calm down, now it is understandable that there is some ad blood between you guys so allow me to book a match it will be Davey Richards vs Claudio Castagnoli and should Davey win Eddie Edwards gets 5 minutes with Shane Hagadorm but should he lose next week Eddie will face the Kings Of Wrestling and Shane Hagadorn in a 3 on 1 handicap match.

[The Wolves look at each other and nod while The Kings and Hagadorm look a bit tentative the Wolves then head backstage and after having a group discussion so do the Kings]

Washington: And Finally allow me to introduce to you the man who defeated 30 men in the first ever Hollywood Bowl to become the First Ever Alpha male Champion, he is none other then AJ Styles.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvNk5q-Svc[/youtube]

[As AJ Styles theme plays the crowd pop huge especially when he walks out from the back, as AJ gets into the ring he shakes hands with Washington, Washington then hands AJ the Alpha Male title to a huge pop from the crowd]

Washington: Now AJ I want to congratulate you for you win and reassure you that there is a internal investigation as to who it was who assaulted you after the match but as for now allow me to introduce you to------.

[Just then Washington is cut off by some unfamiliar music]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlvatMR0pv0[/youtube]

[The Crowd do not know how to react when a man walks out from the back who is easily recognisable as the man who attacked AJ last night which causes the crowd to boo, as the man gets into the ring he snatches a microphone]

Man: and you was expecting someone else I take it, well before I get to business allow me to introduce myself my name is Wolf Alexander and I am from Warsaw Poland.

Washington: well Wolf it is a pleasure to finally meet you as for those of you who do not know Wolf has been under contract for awhile but has been MIA, but Wolf I must ask why did you attack AJ?.

Wolf: Because it is pissing me off time and time again that people such as Styles are being pushed over someone like me, they get to make the money and they get all the title shots where as I am treated like a nobody, I mean Washington be serious the reason I have been MIA is not for some personal reason but actually because you was not willing to pay for me to come over and why because you was not willing to spend your precious money to bring me over so instead I come here myself and made my impact and am now demanding to be made number one contender.

Washington: Hang on a second Wolf I was here about to announce Chris Daniels as AJ's opponent but you instead interrupt me and AJ and then demand to be number once contender well let me tell you know Wolf tonight you will be competing against Chris Daniels and should you win you will be the number one contender.

[Wolf smirks when AJ squares up to him as a few words are exchanged by both men Wolf shockingly headbutts AJ which staggers him, Wolf then follows up quickly with a Polish hammer on AJ which floors him, then in a more surprising move Wolf quickly hits Abraham Washington with a polish hammer aswell before tossing him out the ring onto AJ, as the crowd boo Wolf holds the title in the air before walking backstage]

[After a Advert break we go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the ring with Byron Saxton]

Ricardo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall already in the ring at this time from Burke Virginia 'Big League' Byron Saxton

[As Bryon raises his arm he is given a small cheer from the crowd]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Baltimore Maryland weighing in at 236 pounds Calvin Raines.

[As Calvin Raines walks out from the back he receives a few boos from the crowd, Calvin then walks towards the ring not once taking his eyes off Saxton, once in the ring Calvin raises a arm above his head]

Match One: Calvin Raines vs Byron Saxton
As the match Starts Calvin quickly hits Byron with a super stiff clothesline before lifting him up and hitting a spinebuster, as the crowd chant for Byron Calvin lifts him up and hits the ropes and lands a brutal spear on Saxton, Calvin then finishes off Saxton with the Raines of Fire for the win(3:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Calvin Raines.

[As Raines raises his arm in the air the crowd boo, Raines then slowly walks backstage, Byron Saxton then slowly gets to his feet and is helped backstage by a official when]

[As Undertaker's music plays the crowd pop huge, as 'The American Badass' Undertaker rides out to the ring on his motorbike there is an even bigger pop, as Taker gets in the ring he snatches a microphone]

Undertaker: here I am my first night for Pro Wrestling Productions, now before you ask I am not out here to announce I am getting a title shot right away or that I am getting some big challenge, no I am out here to explain something you see I am at that point of my career where I am not bothered about making a direct impact or winning titles the one thing I am bothered about is recognition as the toughest and baddest mother fucker around which is why I am challenging the other dude I consider to be a threat to that title.

(A Loud Daniel Bryan chant starts)

Undertaker: No it's not him as despite being a tough submission expert I am too strong and would be able to escape easily from his holds.

(KENTA Chant begins)

Undertaker: Nor is it him as despite him having the striking aspect I am too big and pack more force in my strikes.

(the people in the crowd are then quiet as they try to think who it could be)

Undertaker: The man I am talking about is none other then the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe, you see I have been watching Joe since he started in PWP and have been impressed with him to the point that when I started I decided he would be the first man I call out to face me in my new Yard, so Joe you got 1 week to give me an answer.

[As Undertaker drops the microphone the crowd begin to cheer, Undertaker then raises his arm in the air to more cheers before walking slowly backstage]

[After a brief Hollywood Bowl highlight Video plays we go back to the ring where both Mark and Jay Briscoe are preparing to start their match]

Match Two: Mark Briscoe vs Jay Briscoe
As the Briscoe Brothers shake hands the bell rings, Jay quickly goes for a school boy only for Mark to kick out at One Mark then gets to his feet and almost catches Jay in the Cut Throat Driver only for Jay to duck behind and try for the Jay driller only to be jackknife cradled by Mark for a near fall, as both Briscoes hop to their feet the crowd cheer.

Mark and Jay then circle each other before Mark hits some Redneck Kung Fu for a near fall, Mark then hits the ropes and tries for a crossbody block only for Jay to catch him and hoist him for a military press into a Death Valley Driver, Jay then follows up with the Crucible for the win.(8:59)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match and advancing through to the next round of the Adrenaline title tournament Jay Briscoe.

[As Jay helps his brother to his feet the crowd pop huge, Jay and Mark then shake hands and head backstage as the crowd shows respect to both brothers]

Ricardo: it is now time for the next contest which is also a Adrenaline title tournament first round match, coming to the ring first from Perry Oklahoma Jack Swagger.

[As Swagger cockily walks out from the back the crowd boo, as Swagger gets into the ring a Swagger sucks chant can be heard]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Boston Massachusetts Eddie Edwards.

[As Eddie Edwards runs out from the back to the ring he gets a huge pop from the crowd, once in the ring he and Swagger stare down]

Match three: Jack Swagger vs Eddie Edwards
Swagger tries to jump start the match by ducking behind Edwards and attempting a German Suplex only for Eddie to get a near fall following a victory roll, as Eddie gets to his feet he is hit with a sick clothesline from Swagger, Swagger taunts the crowd by doing press ups until Eddie gets to his feet Jack then tosses Eddie hard into the ring post before landing a knee to the gut.

Swagger then follows up with a northern lights suplex for a near fall before landing a slingshot splash from the corner, as Eddie gasps for breath Jack tries for the Gutwrench powerbomb only for Eddie to maneuver his body and lock on a guillotine Choke as Swagger, as Swagger struggles in the hold he forces Eddie hard into the corner forcing him to let go.

Jack then tries for a suplex only for Eddie to duck behind and spin Jack into the
Chin Checker for a near fall, as Eddie looks visibly frustrated he then locks on the Achilles Lock on Swagger, as Swagger struggles in the hold Eddie starts landing a few head stomps on Swagger until the referee has no choice but to call for the bell.(13:46)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Eddie Edwards.

[As Eddie Celebrates his win the crowd pop even more when]

[MVP's music hits too boos from the crowd, just then MVP sneaks into the ring and gives Eddie the 305 to more boos, MVP then waits for Swagger to get to his feet before also giving him the 305, MVP then takes a microphone]

MVP: Why MVP, Why is what I have been getting all week, why did you attack KENTA, why did you just attack Eddie Edwards and jack Swagger the answer is because I can, you see I am sick and tired of being just a good hand a Wrestler who makes others that is not who I am a Superstar and these jokes I have attacked are stealing my spotlight and I will not allow that to happen and KENTA I know you are at home with Matt Striker there on the phone to you translating and explaining the things I am about you, if you have a problem with my actions against you from the PPV meet me in the ring at the next Pay Per View and do something about it but make sure you stay tuned as MVP will still be on TV every week busting other people while you sit at home and lick your wounds.

[MVP then drops the microphone as the crowd boo, after heading backstage Ricardo Rodriguez gets in the ring to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the following is set for one fall coming to the ring first from Othello Washington Davey Richards.

[As Davey sprints to the ring the crowd cheer, once in the ring Davey stares intently at the entrance area waiting for Claudio]

Ricardo: And his opponent from The United Bank of Switzerland Claudio Castagnoli.

[As Claudio cockily walks out from the back the crowd understandably boo, once in the ring Claudio shoves Davey]

Match Four: Davey Richards vs Claudio Castagnoli
A shoving contest starts this match off when Davey lands a hard kick to Claudio's midsection followed up with a second even harder kick only this time for Claudio to rebound with a European Uppercut, Claudio and Davey then trade a few stiff shots when Davey springs off the ropes and hits the Damage Reflex for a near fall.

As Davey pounds the mat in frustration as groggy Claudio gets to his feet, Davey then hits the ropes only for Claudio to duck behind and hit the Ricola–Plex for a near fall, Claudio follows up by climbing to the top rope and hits the Elbow from the Alps for another near fall.

Claudio then waits for Davey to get to his feet and tries for the Alpamare Waterslide only for Davey to duck behind and hit a spin kick on Claudio, Davey then takes Claudio down and is about to lock on the 14:59 when Chris Hero and Shane Hagadorm run down to the ring only for Eddie Edwards to cut off Hero, Shane Hagadorm however makes it to the apron only for Davey Richards to drag him in the ring and set him up for the DR Driver when Claudio hits a European Uppercut to the back of Davey's neck which staggers Richards.

Claudio then spins round a groggy Davey and hits the Lasartesse Lift for the win(15:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Claudio Castagnoli.

[As Claudio hops out the ring Hero and Hagadorm are jumping up and down in celebration as Eddie Edwards checks on Davey, the Kings then walk backstage as Eddie helps Davey to his feet]

[Footage of the Championship awarding segment airs, before we go back to the ring]

Ricardo: The Following contest is a tag Team Match, coming to the ring first Alex Kozlov and Gunner.

[As Kozlov and Gunner walk out from the back the crowd boo, once in the ring the two men raise there arms in the air to more boos]

Ricardo: And their opponents Nigel McGuinness and Daniel Bryan.

[As Bryan and Nigel walk towards the ring they are bickering all the way, a argument of who gets in the ring first even starts before both hop in at the same time]

Match Five: Alex Kozlov and Gunner vs Nigel McGuinness and Daniel Bryan
as the match starts it's clear there is some mistrust between Bryan and Nigel, Bryan and Gunner start off and immediately start to brawl, after Gunner takes control for a few minutes using his power he tags out to Alex Kozlov who once in the ring delivers a stiff kick to the ribs of Bryan.

Kozlov then follows up by dragging Bryan to the ropes and locking in the Perestroika before releasing the hold as the ref gets to a count of 4, Kozlov then springboards in from the apron for a splash only for Bryan to move and Kozlov to hit the mat hard, in a desperation move Bryan then goes to tag in Nigel only for Nigel to pull his hand away, which causes Bryan to slap him hard then toss him into the ring making him the legal man.

Kozlov makes the tag to Gunner who takes advantage of Nigel and Bryan's arguments by hitting Nigel from behind and hitting a back suplex, Gunner begins to taunt Bryan before powerbombing Nigel, Gunner then crosses the ropes for a spear only for Kozlov to make a blind tag which no one except the ref notices as Gunner is about to catch Nigel with the spear Nigel evades it and then catches Gunner with a jawbreaker lariat, As Nigel is about to go for the pin he is dropkicked by Kozlov who then launches him hard into Bryan sending him flying off the apron.

Kozlov then hits Nigel with the Red Scare and then cranks hard on the hold leaving Nigel no choice but to tap out.(19:50)

Ricardo: And the winners of the match Alex Kozlov and Gunner.

[As the crowd boo Alex Kozlov raises his arm in the air before grabbing Gunner's TV Title, Kozlov then raises it over head before walking backstage as the other 3 men are all laid out]

[A brief Main event Hype Promo airs]

Ricardo: it is now time for our main event, coming to the ring first from the City of Angels Chris Daniels.

[As Daniels walks down to the ring the crowd pop huge and Chant Fallen Angel repeatedly]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Warsaw Poland Wolf Alexander.

[As Alexander walks out from the back with the Polish Flag over his head the crowd boo, as Alexander gets in the ring he removes the flag]

Main event: Wolf Alexander vs Chris Daniels
Once the bell rings these two men get stuck in immediately, after a couple of near falls Wolf takes control after kicking Daniels in the knee and then DDTing him for a close count, Wolf then lifts Daniels over his head and slams him in the ring before performing a knee drop before trying for the pin again only for Daniels to kick out.

Daniels then bounds back and hits a dropkick on Wolf before trying for the Last rites only for Wolf to escape the move and get out the ring, As Daniels climbs though the middle rope to get out the ring Wolf chop blocks him and Daniels comes down hard on the apron, Wolf then grabs Daniels from the apron and tries to his a fisherman suplex on the outside only for Daniels to push him hard into the apron.

Daniels then tosses Wolf in the ring and then springboards in with the Arabian Press for a near fall, Daniel then waits for Wolf to get to his feet and hits a STO before climbing to the top rope and tries for the BME only for Wolf to get his knees up and Daniels to land gut first on them, As Daniels gasps for breath Wolf hits the ropes and lands a stiff Polish Hammer right to the face of Daniels before covering him for the win(15:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match and new Number one contender Wolf Alexander.

[As Wolf celebrates his win the crowd boo when suddenly AJ Styles runs down to the ring the two men begin to brawl when AJ kicks him in the gut and tries for the Styles Clash only for Wolf to backdrop AJ and then crack him with a Polish Hammer, Wolf then raises the Alpha Male title in the air over the bodies of Daniels and AJ as the show closes]
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Could I make a suggestion? Why not have trade windows at the end of every season?
For example, during the off season unlimited trading is allowed. During a season, say a maximum of 3 trades per company is allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

No. I need to trade though. My roster sucks.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Mikel if your roster is that bad then just fucking leave.

And I like Newsid's idea. It is like in football! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Lots of trades happen whenever a new brand comes into a booker, a week or two and it usually quiet downs again.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Except we have all been trading since we started and it is just getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Okay, well then, maybe you could make it you can only trade if someone, not including a family pet, is sucking on your noodle ...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:13 pm

I HAVE FOUND ALL RESOLUTIONS!

1. COMMENTATORS
All are allowed commentators, so forth that they are RETIRED tired superstars or have been inducted into the Hall of Fame, as part of a storyline (HENCE NOT FOR A LONG PEROID OF TIME) or in all members minds that they are too old now to fight.
No using people like Edge, seeing how he has just retired. No choosing HBK or anyone really big like that, HHH, etc. Pick people like Al Snow, William Regal, Michael Cole, Jim Ross ... and if its for a storyline ...
Ex. Me having Chris Jericho. (My plan is too only have Jericho at commentary for like 4 weeks) ... Kinda like what CM Punk did while he was injured ...
Only use said superstars to a maximum of 4-5 weeks.
They must be included on your roster, because if they arn't people can take them as free meat.

2. TRADING
Tonight, I will do a superstar check. If you are over 35 stars (male, and female, not managers) I will ask you to release afew, or myself and adam will be forced to do it for you. Once everyone has released said amount a list will be made on the front page, myself (if adam is busy) or adam will declare a FREE AGENTS list with said stars.
Then, you may only sign and release stars (OVER LONG PEROIDS OF TIMES! Ex. I sign someone and release another one week and 6 weeks later I do the same.) You may no longer trade stars after Sunday Night @ 12am EST.
I think this will help us out alot, seeing how like you still get fresh meat, but no trades will be effected to ruin anyone elses storylines.
Then, over the Season one trades are done, then in season 2, we can have excatly what Newsid said, for the first two weeks, its changes and trades galore, then after those 2 weeks, we go back to FREE AGENTS. I think this will help alot.

At least give this a try ... you never know it might work Very Happy

3. MIKEL'S ROSTER
Mikel ... You knew when you joined that you would have a shitty roster, seeing how most all are taken. If things go through with this, Karl will keep Al Snow, but you will get EY, unless Karl decides to keep him as a superstars. You will be able to sign some FREE AGENTS once the list is made if Adam aproves this.

4. BOTTOM LINE
I think theses rules should apply and if Adam approves, I will add them to the front page!
In the end, if we do this, this rule will apply:
Okay, for example;
Karl has Eric Young and he has no storyline to keep him on commentary, he doesn't need to give him up, he may change him to a superstar and continue to fight with him, therefore Mikel loses EY. But, if Karl has excatly 35 stars, then he must release one to sign EY, which means that star, Mikel may sign, as long as nobody has claimed him before Mikel gets on. Either way, this will work without trades, because Karl releases someone he doesnt need for his company and I pick up somone who I may need for an epic storyline on my show! I hope you guys like this idea, I will be doing superstar counts right now, so that if this doesn't fall through, you still have to release some stars. Remember, if this happens, 12 am EST on Sunday is your last chance to trade! so get them in before time runs out and you are forced to sign free agents or be fired from IFWS!

~ SP
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 pm

CURRENT ROSTER NUMBERS

Adam has excatly 35 Stars in his Company.

Shade/Dan has 37 Stars in his Company. He must release two.

Yannic has 32 Stars in his Company. He may sign three.

Karl has 33 Stars in his Company. He may sign two.

SP has 32 Stars in his Company. He may sign three.

Mesa has 27 Stars in his Company. He may sign eight.

REMEMBER
I counted from the current front page, so if their where previous trades that hadn't changed, inform me or Adam. I didn't count Mikel because I don't know if he is still in IFWS and if he his, alot of his stars are already taken. (Ex. Eric Young and Al Snow.)
PLEASE LOOK OVER YOUR ROSTERS!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Could Adam please get on MSN when he sees this!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I am still in IFWS.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 pm

"The Chosen One" Mikel wrote:
I am still in IFWS.

Alright, well once Adam clearifies or denies this ... We will go over your roster and add it to the front page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am

OT
@ SP
Ted Dibiase Jr should not be on my roster as he is in HCW

and look I know who I am unfortunately gonna have to cut but I am asking if you can give me a week for it as I have had him booked for this for a long while and then next sat/sun I will release him.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 am

Great rules SP, i PRESUME EVERYONE IS SATISFIED. Mikel, I'll put up a list of ffree agents you'd be surprised at some of the talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next