The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 am

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'All American Clash'

'After the show opens with 'Get this party started' by Pink, a Camera man walks round the ring to get a view of the audience who are surrounding the bar area and on the balcony area also there are some fans on the lower level, The Camera then pans to the ring and Ricardo Rodriguez is standing in the center'

Ricardo: It is time for out opening contest coming to the ring first from Moscow Russia weighing in at 302 pounds 'The Soviet War Machine' Vladimir Kozlov.

[As Vladimir Kozlov walks out from the back the crowd begin to boo, Kozlov walks intently to the ring and once inside he raises his arms]

Ricardo: and his opponent having his first PWP tryout match from Barnstaple Devon, weighing in at 189 pounds Nick Riley.

[As Riley runs out from the back some of the crowd give him a cheer while others obviously feel this small kid is gonna get killed, as Nick springs into the ring and climbs the top rope he shouts come on just before the bell rings]

Match One: Vladimir Kozlov vs Nick Riley(tryout)
As the match begins Kozlov quickly goes on the offence almost immeadiatly when he traps Riley's arms and starts headbutting him before giving him a belly to belly suplex, Kozlov then follows up with a big clothesline on Riley which spins him in the air, as Kozlov taunts the crowd a groggy Riley gets to his feet and manages to stagger Kozlov with a few rights until Kozlov hits him with a push kick to the chest which sends Riley hard into the corner.

Kozlov then tries to charge Riley who is in the corner only for Riley to counter with a boot which stuns him, Riley then follows up with a very stiff superkick right to the chin of Kozlov which takes him off his feet, Riley then climbs up to the top rope and amazes the crowd when he launces off for a corkscrew moonsault only for Kozlov to get his knees up which Riley lands stomach first on, as Riley rolls around on the floor holding his ribs Vladimir Kozlov lifts him up and hits the Iron Curtain for the win.(9:09)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Vladimir Kozlov.

[As Kozlov raises his arms in the air and screams the crowd boo, Kozlov then slowly walks backstage as the crowd chant for Nick Riley over and over again who seems to have won over the PWP fans, once Riley gets to his feet he walks backstage, as Riley walks backstage Ricardo Rodriguez prepares to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following contest is set for one fall and it is a tag team match, coming to the ring first at a combined weight of 369 pounds Byron Saxton and Dragon Kid

[As Dragon Kid and Byron Saxton run out from the back the crowd cheer, Byron and Dragon Kid then hop in the ring and wait for their opponents]

Ricardo: and there opponents weighing in at 503 pounds Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal The Minority Report

[As Del Rio and Mahal's music plays the crowd begin to boo, as Del Rio and Mahal walk out slowly from the back the heat from the crowd is immense once in the ring the two men attack Byron Saxton but neglect Dragon kid who pushes them away from Byron]

Match Two: Jinder Mahal and Alberto Del Rio vs Byron Saxton and Dragon Kid
As the bellring Jinder Mahal slaps Byron Saxton who is standing on the apron, a enraged but obviously hurt Byron tags himself in by slapping Dragon Kid on the back, Byron runs at Mahal but is met with a boot to the face, Mahal then stomps away at Byron before tagging in Del Rio, Del Rio quickly waits for Byron to get to his feet and hits him with a enzugiri for a near fall.

As the crowd get behind Byron it is obvious Del Rio and Mahal are toying with him when suddenly Byron comes to life and lands a few shots on Del Rio before hitting the ropes as Byron crosses the ropes he is thrown hard into the corner, Del Rio then tries to dropkick Byron but Byron moves out of the way and he crotches himself on the ropes, Byron then hits the ropes to clothesline Del Rio but Del Rio ducks and Byron accidentally hits Dragon Kid.

as Byron looks shocked Del Rio tags in Mahal and Mahal spins Saxton into the Sands of Time for the win(13:47)

Ricardo: And the winners of the match Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal

[The Crowd boo as Mahal and Del Rio celebrate their win, Mahal then lifts up Byron and tosses him hard out of the ring, just then Dragon Kid gets into the ring and confronts Del Rio and Mahal, after a bit of back and forth between both sides Del Rio holds out his hand for Dragon Kid to shake only for Dragon kid to slap Del Rio to cheers from the crowd, Mahal quickly blindsides Dragon Kid and he and Del Rio double DDT him, Jinder Mahal then walks backstage while Del Rio locks in the cross armbar, after a couple of minutes Mahal walks back down to the ring with a saw and he and Del Rio then to the surprise of everyone saw the horns off Dragon Kids Mask before walking backstage to boos, Mahal is seen holding the horns from Dragon's mask on the walk to the locker room]

[Backstage Conor O'Brian can be seen walking about when in the locker room area a large box can be seen, Conor walks over to the box and picks up the tag attacked to it]

Conor: To Conor just cause we are competing tonight does not mean there should be no hard feelings between us, Colt Cabana.

[Conor then opens the box and seems to be a bit surprised when he pulls from out the box a big block of cheese]

Conor: What the hell is this?

[Conor then starts sniffing round the cheese like a rat before eating a piece]

Conor: so it seems last week my intentions were not clear about anyone who accuses me of being a rat tonight Cabana will fall to me.

[Conor then walks out the locker room with the block of Cheese under his right arm]

[Back in the ring Mark Briscoe and Vampiro are seen circling each other ready to start the next match]

Match Three: Mark Briscoe vs Vampiro
As the bell ring the match gets under way and the two men lock up, Vampiro quickly takes charge using his strength on Briscoe and tosses him into the ropes as Briscoe rebounds he is met with a spin kick tot he chest from Vamp, Vampiro then signlas for the chokeslam but as he gets Briscoe in the air he is met with a DDT from Mark.

Mark then climbs up to the top rope and lands a picture perfect moonsault on Vamp for a near fall, as Vamp staggers to his feet Mark signals its time and sets up Vamp for the cut throat driver only for Vampiro to duck behind and land a kick to the back of Briscoe's neck, as Briscoe Drops to his knees Vampiro lifts him up and hits the Nail In the Coffin for the win.(8:00)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Vampiro

[As Vampiro gets up following his win he slowly heads backstage without acknowledging the fans, back in the ring Mark Briscoe is helped to his feet and then slowly walks backstage with the support of Jay Briscoe]

Footage of the Dibiase/Mason Ryan match from last week airs

[After the video plays we go back to the ring where Cody Rhodes can be seen standing with Mason Ryan and Michael Hayes]

Cody: now I know I am booked in a match with 'The Fortunate Son' tonight and I know most of you people want to see him win but what if I was to tell you that your cheering for a hypocrite you see it has come to my attention that Ted Dibiase is finishing up with PWP after the Hollywood Bowl PPV now with this news it comes with an announcement that it is part of a trade which has been offered now that is OK but surely your hero Ted Dibiase should have told you he was departing but no he did not and why because he is a coward and a glory hound.

[just then Ted Dibiase Jr walks out from the back holding a microphone]

Ted: you know what Cody yeah it is true that after the Hollywood Bowl I will be officially leaving PWP and going someplace else but all that matters is that till The finish of The Hollywood Bowl I am PWP and I will prove that tonight when I defeat you.

[Ted then climbs into the ring to start the match with Cody]

Match Four: Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes
Closing Moments: after a solid back and forth match between both men it looked like Dibiase was going to win when he had Cody locked in the million Dollar Dream only for Michael Hayes to distract the referee which allows Mason Ryan to sneak in the ring and hit the House of pain on Dibiase, Cody then covers Dibiase for the win(11:09)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Cody Rhodes

[After the match is over the crowd boo loudly as Mason Ryan and Michael Hayes help Rhodes to his feet and walk him backstage, the crowd repeatedly then chant for Dibiase as he slowly gets to his feet and walks backstage]

[After Dibiase walks backstage he crosses paths with Daniel Bryan who walks out to the ring for his match, once Bryan is in the ring the crowd chant for him until Alex Kozlov walks out from the back which draws a few boos from the crowd as Kozlov gets into the ring he and Bryan stare down until the bell rings]

Daniel Byan vs Alex Kozlov
before the match starts it is noticeable that Vladimir Kozlov is watching from ringside, as the match begins Alex tries for a clothesline but is almost immediately locked in the lebell lock from Bryan but Kozlov manages to roll over so he is on his back but Bryan locks in a armbar on Kozlov as he flips over, Koslov struggles to his feet whilst Bryan cranks on the armbar, Kozlov goes to slam Bryan but Bryan manages to hop off him and land on his feet.

Bryan and Kozlov circle each other before trading leg kicks until they move on to punches after a few traded punches Bryan tries again for the Lebell lock but is pushed off into the referee by Kozlov, Alex then tries for the Red Scare but Bryan ducks behind and German suplexes him, as Bryan is about to go for the pin he is attacked from behind by Gunner who seems to have come out from the crowd.

as Gunner sets Bryan up for the spear the crowd begin to boo when to the surprise of everyone Bryan lands a hard kick to the face of Gunner then then slingshots him over the ropes to the floor, during this distraction Vladimir Kozlov gets in the ring and lands a battering ram headbutt to the chest of Bryan, Alex then covers Bryan for the win.(14:31)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Alex Kozlov.

[As the crowd boo the result Vladimir Kozlov and Alex Kozlov leave the ring, Gunner then gets back into the ring and lifts up a winded Bryan and hits him with a F5 to more boos before leaving the ring also, Daniel Bryan is then helped to the back by officials]

[As Bryan is helped backstage Colt Cabana does his trademark strut to the ring to cheers from the crowd once in the ring Colt waits for his opponent Conor O'Brian but after waiting as few minutes to no avail he is shocked when Conor comes out from under the ring and attacks him from behind as the bell rings]

Match six: Conor O'Brian vs Colt Cabana
following the sneak attack Conor takes advantage and keeps stomping at Cabana, Conor then lifts him up and powerslams him, as the crowd boo and chant Rat at Conor, he begins to lose his mind covering his ears to cover the chant only to be rolled up by Cabana for a nearfall, as Conor gets to his feet he spears Colt.

following the spear it is clear that Conor is a bit groggy more so then he should be, Conor staggers over to Colt and lifts him up for a suplex but in a surprise move he seems to just drop and Colt lands on top pinning him for the win.(6:05)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Colt Cabana.

[After the match Colt goes outside the ring and pulls from under a small bottle written on the bottle it states 'Animal Tranquiliser' Colt then shouts out to the fans 'It was in the cheese' to cheers and laughs from the crowd as he walks backstage]

A Angle and Swagger fued highlights video plays

[After the video plays we go back to the ring where Kurt and Jack are staring down ready to start the match there is a ton of anticipation from the crowd as the bell rings]

Main Event: Kurt Angle vs Jack Swagger
As both men circle each other in the ring there is some anticipation from the crowd as they tie up, as both men jockey for position the ref orders a clean break from both men, as they break Swagger slaps Angle hard round the face before doing a victory lap, as Swagger does the lap he is quickly met with a belly to belly suplex from Angle, Angle then lifts Swagger to his feet and gives Swagger a slap.

As Swagger staggers backwards he starts to beg off when Angle advances towards him only to be low blowed by Swagger which of course causes the crowd to boo, Swagger then takes advtange of this by ducking behind Angle and hitting a German Suplex for a near fall, Swagger then shouts at Angle 'I am better then you and I always will be' before lifting up Kurt and slamming him in the center of the ring.

Jack then begins to beat his chest and then locks in the ankle lock on Kurt, as Kurt struggles in the hold the crowd get behind him and he rolls through locking Swagger in a ankle lock while Swagger still has a hold of his until Kurt is able to kick Swagger in the mouth, Kurt then grapevines Swagger's leg and cranks on the ankle lock.

As Swagger struggles to get out of the hold Angle cranks more on it until Swagger somehow crawls to the ropes, Kurt then let's go and waits for Swagger to get up so he can land the olympic slam only for Swagger to drop behind and hit Angle with the R,W and Blue Bomb for a near Fall, Jack then lifts up Angle for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but is surprised with a DDT from Angle.

Angle then climbs to the top rope and lands a spectacular moonsault on Swagger ofr a near fall before once again locking in the ankle lock, this time forcing Swagger to tap out.(20:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Kurt Angle.

[As Kurt Angle Celebrates his win a bunch of confetti falls down from the ceiling, Angle then walks backstage as Jack Swagger slowly gets to his feet and hobbles backstage as the show closes]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 am

OT: Not entirely happy bout the show but hope PPV tomorrow will make up for it.

Next PWP Hotwired Preview

Not much has been confirmed for the next Hotwired but it is known that after the Hollywood Bowl the PWP Champions will each be crowned with their new titles and the number one contenders will be announced for the belts.

also Two first round Adrenaline Title Tournament Matches will feature as it will be
Jey Briscoe vs Mark Briscoe
Dragon Kid vs Eddie Edwards
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:25 am

Is the PPV this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

yeah Karl my first PPV is tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 am

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 Terrif14

* Dark//Tryout Match *
Michael Tarver -vs- Mark Haskins
Winner: Michael Tarver; after a great start from Mark Maskins, Michael Tarver took the upper hand and won after the Kill Shot. (5:19 Min.)

1.Match
' Brodus Clay debuts..'
Brodus Clay -vs- Derrick Bateman
Winner: Brodus Clay, short match but Brodus Clay impressed with his Power as he smashed Bateman on the mat with a horrific G-Grip.(2:23 Min.)

2.Match
' 1# HCW tag Team Championships '
Talent Exchange -vs- The Usos
Winner: The Usos, won via Roll-Up from Jey on Kenny Doane. After the Match, the British Invasion attacked both teams.(6:30 Min.)

3.Match
Matt Morgan -vs- Jamie Noble
Winner: Jamie Noble, this Match was really high-class but Noble kinda stole the Win from Morgan after a Eye-Poke followed by the PayDirt.(8:42 Min.)

4.Match

' Free Agent Battle Royal, Winner get a 1-Year Contract '
STIGMA -vs- Akira Raijin -vs- Erick Stevens -vs- Hieracon -vs- Essa Rios -vs- Go Shiozaki -vs- Egotistico Fantastico -vs- Ernie Osiris
Winner: Essa Rios, after Essa's big win.. Vance Archer came out and told Essa that he made a big mistake by winning the Battle Royal...(11:30 Min.)

MAIN EVENT
' HCW World CHampionship Match '
Dolph Ziggler -vs- Eric Escobar -vs- Ultimo Dragon
Winner: Eric Escobar, a awesome Match witha great Winner. Ultimo Dragon was close to win this Match but Escobar turned the Match around and became first HCW World Championship via the Annexation of Puerto Rico on Ultimo Dragon.(16:30 Min)
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

Sorry.. I just had not much time to get my show done Neutral

Next Week..will be way better Wink
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 am

HCW is interested in AWF's:
Robbie E
Tyler Reks

GSW's:

Mike DiBiase

PWP's:
Ted DiBiase jr.(I know Razz)

UWE's:
Curt Hawkins

UXW's:
Justin Gabriel
R-Truth
Shad Gaspard
Heath Slater
Daivd Otunga
Chris Masters
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 am

TRADE OFFER TO UXW
Cryme Tyme OR Rob Van Dam for Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 am

When does this Season end?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am

Shade cant be fucked to F wrote:
PWP trade offer to AWF

Joey Ryan for MVP

Accepted. And imma go change mah colors.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 am

@ Karl - Show has been added! Smile
@ Mesa - Dont forget to change your colors in the Championship History too!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 am

All these stars need a new home. Chance to do The Outsiders, nWo, DX, or even The Kliq!

Andy Douglas
Giant Paul
Chase Stevens
Nigel McGuinness
Jeff Jarrett
Kevin Nash
Ric Flair
Scott Hall
Shane Douglas
Shawn Michaels
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H

Karen Jarrett
Madison Rayne
Sable
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 am

Yannic wrote:

UXW's:
Heath Slater
Chris Masters
These are the two I am willing to trade! I will look over your roster in like 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 am

God wrote:
TRADE OFFER TO UXW
Cryme Tyme OR Rob Van Dam for Randy Orton

Accepted. Rob Van Dam for Randy Orton!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 am

Trade to HCW:
Heath Slater and Chris Masters for your talent of A) Jamie Noble & Michael McGillicutty or B) The Usos
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm

God wrote:
@ Karl - Show has been added! Smile
@ Mesa - Dont forget to change your colors in the Championship History too!

Thanks Very Happy

CP Munk wrote:
All these stars need a new home. Chance to do The Outsiders, nWo, DX, or even The Kliq!

Andy Douglas
Giant Paul
Chase Stevens
Nigel McGuinness
Jeff Jarrett
Kevin Nash
Ric Flair
Scott Hall
Shane Douglas
Shawn Michaels
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H

Karen Jarrett
Madison Rayne
Sable

Any chance of getting them for free? Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:27 pm

PWP has expressed an interest in AWF's Nigel McGuinness and is prepared to offer Matt Sydal for him
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

PWP has expressed an interest in AWF's Nigel McGuinness and is prepared to offer Matt Sydal for him

Deal.

@Karl - Depends on who. I'm giving Adam first chance at Hall though.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 pm

CP Munk wrote:

Deal.

@Karl - Depends on who. I'm giving Adam first chance at Hall though.

The Kliq (minus Hall) Razz
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 am

[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
Trade to HCW:
Heath Slater and Chris Masters for your talent of A) Jamie Noble & Michael McGillicutty or B) The Usos

B) The Usos, HCW hopes to make more deals with UXW in the near future.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 am

BOOM. Updated
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 pm

HCW is proud the Wolrd, HCW's newest Superstars:

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 100561294058595
- Brett DiBiase -

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 501295964410
- Skip Sheffield -

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 501305132550
- Bill DeMott -

' We wish all of them good luck '
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 Terrif15

1.Match
Michael McGillicutty -vs- Darren Young/w. Maxine

2.Match
Matt Morgan, Jerry Lynn -vs- Jamie Noble, Billy Kidman

3.Match
Bill DeMott -vs- Michael Tarver

4.Match

Essa Rios, Ultimo Dragon -vs- Vance Archer, Finlay

Main Event:
Eric Escobar -vs- Brodus Clay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next