The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 am

Richie wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie wrote:

Everything switches into the office of Crush General Manager Richie, who is shown sitting at his desk, tapping his feet repeatedly, obviously starting to get worried about his Performance Evaluation tonight. As he sits there, his office door opens, and in walks in Jason Blade who Richie looks up at and shakes his head. Jason nods at Richie and walks back out, shutting the door. Outside, Jason and Fire Heart look at each other before turning and walking away from the office, leaving Richie unguarded inside, but it doesn't seem like Richie matters, as he continues to tap his feet away. But wait..Richie is the co-founder of ECCW, shouldn't need to be evaluated. Richie is the one who put his faith in Matthew Jericho when ECCW was first created, Richie put his faith in Matthew when he stepped away from the company. Richie sighs through his nose, resting his elbows his desk as he does so. He then lays his full arms down on the desk, resting his forehead on the edge of his desk in front of his arms, to where he is staring down at the floor. Another sigh is heard again.

Cahill Chaulk
-- Suddenly, a loud knock is heard, ofcourse coming from the door of Richard's office. On the other side of the door, is Cahill Chaulk standing there. Cahill scratches his beard and steps away from the door, making sure Richie won't feel too crowded when opening the door. Cahill fixes his jean jacket over his Summer Smash t-shirt. He knocks again, waiting for Richard.
Richie lits his head up and shoots his chair forward, making it seem like he's a proper GM and all that shit, but actually Richie is just scooting his chair forward so he can place his feet on top of his desk.

Richie:

"Come in."

Cahill Chaulk
-- Cahill enters the office with a smile on his face. He walks over to the chair and looks at Richie.
"You arn't too busy at the moment, are you?"

Richie:
"Nah...All I'm worried about at the moment is my job evaluation. But It'll be fine. Even if I do get fired, I'm not going anywhere. So, what would you like to talk to me about, Cahill?"

OT: Let's fast forward here! Razz

Cahill Chaulk
-- Cahill takes a seat.
"See, what did I tell yah, you're fine. So, about what I came to ask you. As being one of the newest Superstars here in ECCW. I have ofcourse joined the Crush Roster. I think I finally have the talent to get on television, so now I am asking you. May I have a match on Crush this week? I know, I am Championship material. I just want to prove to you and all of them first, that I can fight with the big dogs here. That I deserve to be here."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 am

Name: William L. Davis IV
Gimmick: Snobbish rich kid, with a mean streak and the best training money can buy.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 234 lbs
Hometown: His mansion on Del Rey Beach, Florida
Signatures: Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker, DDT to kneeling opponent
Finishers: Deactivator (Batista Bite), Knee Trembler
Entrance Music: Eric Liniger - Stronger
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 am

TJ! wrote:
Monday Night Terror Results (8/27/12)

Dan Maskell walks out, talking about his victory over Zayten last night. He went on to say that since becoming champion, he has dominated against everybody who's faced him. He will soon dominate Joseph Iron and become King of the Ring Out comes Venom, saying that he should be next in line for a match. Soon afterwards, Casey Anomaly steps out also demanding a match. As the three men argued, Zayten descended from the rafters with a bucket of blood in his hands. Without saying a word, he splashed all three men with it and attacked Maskell. He then grabbed the World Title and headed to the back.

Aaron Kennedy (w/ Rhys Hawkens) d. Angel Rodriguez (8:41)
Kennedy won with a roll-up following interference from Will Williams, who stood outside the ring shouting just to distract Angel.

Matt Brooks d. Jeffrey O'Walker in a non-title match (9:19)
Fresh off a loss from Tim TapOut last night, a groggy Matt Brooks scored the victory over the Pure Champion.

Tim TapOut d. Kevin Evans (4:13)
TapOut extends his undefeated streak flawlessly.

In a backstage promo, Zayten approached Dan Maskell who was frantically looking for him. Zayten calmly hands over the title to Maskell and walks away. Maskell, weary of Zayten's motives, walks off with caution for his match.

Joseph Iron d. Dan Maskell to advance to the KOTR Finals (14:57)
Iron won after an even, hard-fought match. Afterwards Casey Anomaly walked out, clapping for his opponent. Robert Cairo then came on the titantron, announcing that the tournament would conclude at All Or Nothing. The show ended with the two opponents staring each other down.
The tournament ends on Sunday...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Dan Maskell walks out, talking about his victory over Zayten last night. He went on to say that since becoming champion, he has dominated against everybody who's faced him. He will soon dominate Joseph Iron and become King of the Ring Out comes Venom, saying that he should be next in line for a match. Soon afterwards, Casey Anomaly steps out also demanding a match. As the three men argued, Zayten descended from the rafters with a bucket of blood in his hands. Without saying a word, he splashed all three men with it and attacked Maskell. He then grabbed the World Title and headed to the back.

Kennedy won with a roll-up following interference from Will Williams, who stood outside the ring shouting just to distract Angel.

Fresh off a loss from Tim TapOut last night, a groggy Matt Brooks scored the victory over the Pure Champion.

In a backstage promo, Zayten approached Dan Maskell who was frantically looking for him. Zayten calmly hands over the title to Maskell and walks away. Maskell, weary of Zayten's motives, walks off with caution for his match.

Iron won after an even, hard-fought match. Afterwards Casey Anomaly walked out, clapping for his opponent. Robert Cairo then came on the titantron, announcing that the tournament would conclude at All Or Nothing. The show ended with the two opponents staring each other down.
Maybe that's why you should tell me these things before I put them up.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

TJ! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:

This has been advertised for weeks, its three latest mentions were on Crush, on Summer Smash, and on the first page.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:54 am

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:

This has been advertised for weeks, its three latest mentions were on Crush, on Summer Smash, and on the first page.
Yeah I didn't pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 am

OT: Jarrett. PM Me. Now.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am

Richie wrote:
No. Chat.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:27 am

Dan Williams searches frantically for Richie
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:56 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
No. Chat.
Can't. I have to get up in five hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am

*Rhys Hawkens seems satisfied that Aaron won his match on Terror last night while he continues to come up with tag team names for the two of them in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 am

Harry Jones has requested a trade to Monday Night Terror.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Zayten is skulking around in the rafters.

-------------------------

Twista XL has yet to be seen since the PPV.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm

~Tim smirkingly walks around as he prepares to head out to do a promo~
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones has requested a trade to Monday Night Terror.
Robert Cairo accepts his request. Fuck Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm

~The areana fills with boo's as the music of Tim TapOut plays. His music is hardly noticable as the crowd is booing so loud that you can hardly hear it. He walks out to the center of the stage with a huge smirk on his face as he is obviously confident after his performance these past couple of days. He makes his way down the ramp insulting a few fans before he grabs a microphone from a crew member as he enters the ring. He stands center in the ring with a huge grin across his face as he waits for the crowd to quiet down.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You all need to sit down, shut your mouths and LISTEN to greatness!"

~The crowd boo's as he takes a brief pause to scan the crowd around him~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now that you've all got that out of your system... I shall begin to enlighten you. When I returned to ECCW I told each and everyone of you that I would restore the art of wrestling to your eyes. So far I've done just that! I defeated everyone of the competitors that has stood before me in this very ring. I've beaten Champions, former champions, and I've beaten the man who just last night became the finalist in the ECCW King of the Ring Tournament by beaten the World Champion! Now, Joseph Iron that was a great feat and I congradulate you for accomplishing it. But I will have you all know that on my redebut I had defeated him in a one on one contest! I went on to defeat the ECCW Television Champion! Then at the Summer Smash Pay-Per-View I defeated Matt Brooks who is a Two-Time ECCW Television Champion! I am the greatest WRESTLER ECCW has ever witnessed!"

~Tim smirks as he paces the ring smirking as the crowd boo's the arrogent star. He stops once the crowd settles down and lifts the microphone back up.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You all can't deny it! The evidence adds up to prove my case! I am undefeated, uncomparable, unable to be beaten! No one in this company is able to go toe to toe, move for move, step for step, word for word with ME! I'm the only man here who has said what he will do and be able to follow through! No man here is on MY level! Peter Linch, Dan Maskell, Harry Jones, Jarrett Calloway, Omega, Kevin Evans..... NO ONE is better then the man who stands before all of you at this moment! You all can 'Boo' me all you want, it doesn't change anything because I will continue dominating each one of my oppenents!"

~Tim pauses for a brief moment before he begins to speak again~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Which brings me to my next point. Mr. Ciaro, who on your roster has been more impressive then I? Who has competed the way that I have? Who's been able to desimate superstar after superstar like me? Who else is a better face for not only Monday Night Terror but ALSO ECCW then ME? I'll answer all those questions with one simple answer.... Tim TapOut! I am the biggest, and GREATEST signing in ECCW history and have proved it and shall continue proving it! So Mr. Ciaro, I invite you out here. I want to discuss my future here on Terror... Who is my next victim as I help reborn the World of Professional Wrestling?"

~Tim stands in the ring waiting for the General Manager to come out and speak to him~
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 am

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 am

Joseph Iron is backstage waiting patiently to see who will face him in the KOTR finals.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 am

Jarrett wrote:
THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Granger adds another Superstar to the Roster? Surprised
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 am

Landknecht wrote:
Joseph Iron is backstage waiting patiently to see who will face him in the KOTR finals.
Casey Anomaly. Happened on Friday's Crush...
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 am

TJ! wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Joseph is confused momentarily by the booming voice in his room but he decides to simply roll with it.

"Excellent. I will destroy anomaly! thank you voice!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 pm

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Black guy. Granger adds another black guy to the roster.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Landknecht wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Joseph is confused momentarily by the booming voice in his room but he decides to simply roll with it.

"Excellent. I will destroy anomaly! thank you voice!"
God: No problem, Joe!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Omega walks around backstage, still satisfied with his win at SummerSmash.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Future Surge wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Black guy. Granger adds another black guy to the roster.

Black Rapper. Since Granger is all G now. You forgot that part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next