The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 am

White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, looking focused as the match of his career comes closer.*
Dan Williams walks up laughing and clapping sarcastically

Dan Williams
Well isn't it a coincidence? Your career is coming to an abrupt end and mine is regaining momentum. Soon enough you will be nothing more than a distant memory and I will be all those people of yours see. I'll be the one front and center on posters and I'll have the name on the marquee in the same spot that yours once was.
Dustin Shore: Isn't that an interesting thought? Of course, the fact that you're standing here making such claims tells me that you have no idea how much work it took me to get where I am today, but I'll still wish you the best of luck. Hell, maybe we'll meet in the ring someday, because I don't plan to retire tonight.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 am

Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, looking focused as the match of his career comes closer.*

Dan Williams
Well isn't it a coincidence? Your career is coming to an abrupt end and mine is regaining momentum. Soon enough you will be nothing more than a distant memory and I will be all those people of yours see. I'll be the one front and center on posters and I'll have the name on the marquee in the same spot that yours once was.
Dustin Shore: Isn't that an interesting thought? Of course, the fact that you're standing here making such claims tells me that you have no idea how much work it took me to get where I am today, but I'll still wish you the best of luck. Hell, maybe we'll meet in the ring someday, because I don't plan to retire tonight.
Dan Williams
No I don't have any idea how hard you worked to get to where you are, and nor do I care. Look fact of the matter is I don't have time to care about anybody else besides ME. Should I care if you get retired? Absolutely not that is just one less prong on the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 am

White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dan Williams
Dan Williams
No I don't have any idea how hard you worked to get to where you are, and nor do I care. Look fact of the matter is I don't have time to care about anybody else besides ME. Should I care if you get retired? Absolutely not that is just one less prong on the ladder.
Dustin Shore: With an attitude like that, you'll go far...but not as far as you could. I started out much like you did, and I did well, but it took something more to reach the level I am at today. Maybe I'll teach it to you in the ring someday. I always give rookies time to let these things penetrate their thick skulls.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:18 am

Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dustin Shore: With an attitude like that, you'll go far...but not as far as you could. I started out much like you did, and I did well, but it took something more to reach the level I am at today. Maybe I'll teach it to you in the ring someday. I always give rookies time to let these things penetrate their thick skulls.
Dan Williams
Rookie? Perhaps you've been dropped on that skull of yours a few to many times old man. Just because it has been a while since I've been in THIS company doesn't make me new. And sure I don't have the wrestling pedigree that you may have YET. If you do win then maybe I will give you the opportunity to see that things aren't exactly what they seem and that I have something that I could teach you. Hell not only am I sure I could beat you I know that I could submit you.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 am

White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Rookie? Perhaps you've been dropped on that skull of yours a few to many times old man. Just because it has been a while since I've been in THIS company doesn't make me new. And sure I don't have the wrestling pedigree that you may have YET. If you do win then maybe I will give you the opportunity to see that things aren't exactly what they seem and that I have something that I could teach you. Hell not only am I sure I could beat you I know that I could submit you.
Dustin Shore: Now that is a bold claim. How about I give you a chance to prove it on Crush this week? You against me...if I win tonight, of course. We can teach whatever lessons we have for each other, and we'll see what sticks...and who taps out.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 am

Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dustin Shore: Now that is a bold claim. How about I give you a chance to prove it on Crush this week? You against me...if I win tonight, of course. We can teach whatever lessons we have for each other, and we'll see what sticks...and who taps out.
Dan Williams
I accept your offer. So try your hardest to not fail tonight ok?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 am

White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
White guy wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dan Williams
Dan Williams
I accept your offer. So try your hardest to not fail tonight ok?
Dustin Shore: I wouldn't dream of it. See you soon, rookie.

*Dustin Shore walks off, eager to finish preparing for his match in peace.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 am

Jeffrey O'Walker defeated Diego Garza, to retain the ECCW Pure Championship in the event's dark match.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 Summer10
ECCW Summer Smash IV Sunday, August 26, 2012 - Los Angeles, California

A grand display of pyrotechnics lights up the stage and even the ramp as the second biggest night on the 2012 ECCW calendar is officially underway! With eight sure to be stellar matches scheduled for the show, it is hard to believe that the ECCW superstars will disappoint on this night. In these eight matches, five titles will be defended, a career will be on the line, grudges will be settled - or fueled, and a number one contender will be determined. Of course, the General Manager of Crush Richie will also be evaluated by ECCW CEO Matthew Jericho as well. The fans don't have to wait long for the action to begin, as the bell sounds soon after the welcome from the commentary team.

GRUDGE MATCH
Venom vs. Michael Ausberry
Venom goes for the finish as he reaches for Ausberry's throat again, but Ausberry has enough life left in him to fight Venom off with a kick to the gut. Trying to take the big man down, Ausberry unleashes a series of punches and then hits the ropes, but rebounds back practically ramming a brick wall, as he is shoulder blocked to the mat. Venom then seems to want to strangle Ausberry, as the referee tries stepping in and getting Venom away. To no avail though, as Venom simply shoves the referee away. With no other option, the referee starts a five count. At four, Venom relinquishes his hold, but damage has been done. He then gives the referee a bad look before setting up for the finish yet again. When Ausberry is finally up, the amount of fight left in him isn't enough to avoid another Chokeslam. A pin follows the move and Venom's point is proven.

Winner: Venom, by pinfall at 10:14

After the match, Venom goes at it again, applying a stranglehold to Ausberry, choking the life out of him. Again, the referee gets involved. Due to the ref interference, Ausberry got lucky, but the referee not so much. Venom immediately turns his attention to the referee, who he is now very angry with. The referee gives Venom a look of surrender, but Venom lifts him up with ease and Chokeslams him over the top rope and to the floor. The fans are indifferent to the attack, not liking that Venom was unfairly attacking Ausberry, but at least slightly enjoying the referee's misery.

A video package is introduced by the commentators that highlights the best matches and moments from past Summer Smash events.

GRUDGE MATCH
Matt Brooks vs. Tim Tapout
Both competitors are in the process of standing back up after a double clothesline. They both appear to be very exhausted and rightfully so. Tapout has really upped his wrestling game since his ECCW return, showing excellence in submission wrestling, often attempting to win throughout the match with a submission hold. On the other hand, Brooks' technical style is also sound, though not stopping him from brawling when necessary as well. Both technicality and brawling have been key thus far in the match. Brooks goes for an enzuiguri but Tapout ducks it and grabs ahold of the leg. As soon as he does so, his expression changes immediately into a huge grin. Tapout locks in the ankle lock and does it fiercely. He tugs the ankle with all his might, as the commentators helplessly plead for him to stop before he breaks it. Brooks, clearly in pain, looks for the ropes but they are just too far away. The match grows harder and harder to watch as Brooks appears to be very reluctant to give in and quit. While it is obvious that Brooks does not want to do that, at some point it may become necessary. After what seemed like a lifetime, Tapout releases the hold, his reasons unclear. He smirks at the crowd who is booing him loudly before dropping to the mat and readying himself to apply a new hold. Brooks fights back though, exploding with punches and slaps, almost out of desperation. Tapout brawls back, but gets up off his knees and rocks Brooks with a devastating kick to the side of the face, practically knocking him out. At that point, the referee became concerned but the relentless Tapout went ahead and applied a crossface. As the referee received no response from Brooks, he did the arm raise three times, still without a response. With Brooks out could, the referee calls for the bell.

Winner: Tim Tapout, by stoppage at 15:06

Tim Tapout is showered in boos after his match, which he seems to take in with pride and happiness. Seemingly enjoying the hate, Tapout exits up the ramp as the clear victor; on this night. Medical staff checks on Matt Brooks in the meantime as the commentators take over and carry on.

A recap of the past couple of episodes of Monday Night Terror is aired, particularly highlighting the feud between Dan Maskell and Zayten over the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. The commentators remind everybody that their match is yet to come tonight.

The cameras pan backstage into the Crush GM Richie's office. Unlike usual, Richie is alone in his office but appears far from happy; obviously in deep thought as his job performance evaluation looms.

ECCW LEGEND'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Alex Nova (c) vs. Keith Golden
Nova continues along with his hot streak, hitting a running bulldog on Golden, hoping to set up for a finish soon. Waiting for Golden to get back up, Nova calls for the Karma Injection. Once Golden is up, Nova flips him around and goes for the move, but Golden counters and instead pushes Nova away into a corner where he is clotheslined. Golden then Irish whips Nova into the opposite corner and rushes towards him. Nova moves out of the way, avoiding the collision. Golden turns around and Nova in turn rushes towards him. Golden ducks out of the way and Nova jumps onto the second rope, looking for a moonsault. Although Golden just barely made it out of the way, Nova amazingly landed on his feet regardless. Unfortunately for the champ, this left him prone to the roll up that followed. Even worse, it was a deadly one.

Winner: Keith Golden, by pinfall at 12:33

Alex Nova is in complete and utter shock at the loss of his title. Much to the contrary, Keith Golden is ecstatic, as he can't get to the timekeeper fast enough to pick up his brand new ECCW Legend's title.

Once the commentators are done discussing the title change, they move on to the next topic at hand, and that is the next ECCW special event, which is ECCW's Supershow XI, taking place in just a week on Sunday, September 2, 2012. This event will host the much anticipated finals to the 2012 ECCW King of the Ring Tournament, in which Casey Anomaly is guaranteed a spot after his win on this past Friday's Crush. He will face either Dan Maskell or Joseph Iron, who will have to rematch on tomorrow's Terror following a no contest last week. The commentators also share that they have received word that Alex Nova's rematch clause will be used on that date as well, confirming the second match on the card.

A video package is aired that is based on the events and festivities that have been held throughout the week in Los Angeles and surrounding California cities in hype and preparation of Summer Smash. The package ends with next year's event logo, date, and venue. While the first Summer Smash took place in Miami, there will not be a fourth-in-a-row Summer Smash in LA, as next year's event has been announced for Phoenix; Sunday, August 25, 2013.

ECCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker (c) vs. Trenton York and Zack Horror vs. Roger Studley and Big Roy vs. Hassan and Abdullah
Of all of the matches on the card, perhaps the most intriguing is the four way tag match. With the end of the match fast approaching, the four legal men were Styles, York, Studley, and Hassan, with all four going at it. Styles was brawling with Studley in the middle of the ring, while Hassan had York in his corner, allowing for the occasional sneak attack by Abdullah. With Horror inching to be tagged in, he became sick of Abdullah's interventions. Horror decided to take it upon himself to run across the ring apron and clothesline not only Abdullah but himself to the floor, unofficially eliminating the two from play. York then began a steady comeback on Hassan while Styles worked on Studley. As Big Roy tried to involve himself in their affairs, he paid the price too, as Oliver Walker took offense and booted Roy off the ring apron. Studley did his part by knocking Walker off too. Styles then brought Studley down with a low blow, kicking him out of the ring right on top of his partner. Reaching for his signature brass knuckles, Styles crept up on York, who happened to be pummeling Hassan. The referee's attention is caught by the shiny brass however, as the referee snatches the knuckles before Styles can actually use them, which makes Styles turn around to argue. The momentary distraction allowed the now-aware York to pick up the winning advantage, as he connects with the York Driver to pick up the big win for his team.

Winners: Trenton York and Zack Horror, by pinfall at 10:40

For the second time in a row now, new champions have come out of a match result. Zack Horror hears his team announced as the winners and he is quick to grab the ECCW Tag Team title belts, giving one of the straps to Trenton York, his partner. They celebrate with the gold as the other three teams look frustrated, though none more than the Masterminds Styles and Walker.

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with Dustin Shore. He remains focused on his main event match tonight. The interviewer asks about Shore's strategy going into the bout, to which Shore responds that he must take it as if it's any other match, there just happens to be more on the line. He says that winning the match will prove it to himself that he still has it, and that that is more important than proving anything to Peter Linch or anybody else. The interviewer follows it up with a question regarding Adam Jones being the special guest referee. Shore says that the interviewer's guess is as good as his; Jones' intentions are unclear and that is just how it will be until the sound of the bell tonight.

ECCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH
Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones vs. Omega vs. Ali Fernando
Fernando lifts Calloway up and slams him right back down with a brutal spinebuster. Picking up the pace and gaining momentum, Fernando Irish whips Calloway into the corner, but gets hit with a reversal in the form of a boot to the face. Jones tries to take advantage by rolling him up, but Calloway and Omega halt that attempt at once. With all four men standing at once, there is momentary confusion in terms of who is going after who, but one thing is clear and that is that Fernando has been hit by a big HKO from Jones! Rolling to the outside to recover, Fernando is away from the mess. Jones then tries for it on Omega, who sees it coming a mile away and counters, pushing him away and right into Calloway, who hits the Run Down spear on him. Knowing that Omega is probably viewing him as prey, Calloway wastes no time in getting back to his feet. Omega charges towards him, but Calloway dodges Omega's attempted STO. Calloway manages a kick to the gut of Omega, looking to set up a winning combination. Locking Omega into a suplex position, Calloway ponders what to do next. Omega breaks free of the hold and hits a jawbreaker on Calloway, who turns around and is shocked to see the surprise in front of him; from out of nowhere stands Twista XL! Twista absolutely blasts Calloway with the King Kick. The impact is immense; Calloway falls flat. Paying no mind to the other two downed competitors, nor the standing Omega, Twista exits the ring through the ropes and Omega scoops Calloway up and looks to pick up the pieces. He does just that, connecting with the 100% Bomb and getting the pinfall.

Winner: Omega, by pinfall at 17:59

No matter the method, Omega is visibly satisfied with his victory tonight and understandably so. It is perhaps the biggest match so far for him in ECCW; although his wins over Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones in the past have been major stepping stones, this is his first real chance at the big one. The crowd isn't very happy with the result, but do respect the brilliance of the match nonetheless. Twista XL remains expressionless, backtracking up the ramp, not especially caring that Omega was the one winning, but seeming to be more focused on a downed Calloway.

The now familiar, yet still mysterious, hype image appears on the Tron, advertising that "THE REVOLUTION BEGINS: October 3, 2012."

A limousine is shown arriving in the arena parking garage. There is a dramatic pause as everyone awaits the opening of the back door. When that time comes, stepping out of the vehicle is none other than the CEO himself, Matthew Jericho. The crowd gets excited, knowing that this means that Richie's evaluation will definitely be happening sooner rather than later.

ECCW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs. Will Williams
The back and forth action rolls on as Williams looks to be sealing the deal in hopes of winning the ECCW Television Championship. The bad news for Rodriguez is that no champion yet tonight has successfully defended their title; though he has had an impressive enough showing that he could very well be the first to do so. Williams gets Rodriguez into position for the Dream Crusher, which Rodriguez manages to fight out of, to the crowd's disgust. Turning things around, Rodriguez shifts the momentum and slaps on El Niño Planter for the win, much to the audience's dismay.

Winner: Angel Rodriguez, by pinfall at 16:40

A hype video is aired advertising next month's pay-per-view, All or Nothing, a show centered around the two Money in the Bank ladder matches. The event will be held on Sunday, September 23, 2012 in Kansas City, Missouri.

The crowd immediately gets on their feet at the sound of the theme music of the ECCW CEO Matthew Jericho. Finally appearing on ECCW programming again, the busy ECCW founder will be evaluating the job performance of his (at least at one time) best friend Richie, who is the sitting Crush General Manager. Claims have been made that Richie is unable to keep Crush under control, as too many brawls are ensuing, work conditions are increasingly dangerous, and not enough management is being done. Richie counters with his argument that Crush is no worse off than it was before he took over and that he is actively doing what he can to keep things under control and make Crush ECCW's best show. Jericho says that it is unfortunate that the reason for his being here is a job evaluation, but nonetheless what needs doing will be done. He takes a moment to pat the fans on the back for helping ECCW make it to another successful Summer Smash before getting down to business. He says that this will be a very frank evaluation and thus calls Richie out. After not much of a pause, Richie makes his way to the ring, respectfully shaking the hand of his co-founder and boss. Jericho shares in the concern that Crush is headed in the wrong direction and says that he usually tends to trust Richie's word. However, Jericho notes that just two nights ago on Crush, things got wild again as an eight man brawl took place and nothing was done in regards to it. He says that the employees working on Crush have every right to be frustrated and even afraid, because something is not right. Jericho also condemns Richie getting involved in the ECCW World title picture, which Richie tries to explain away, but is told by Jericho to stop talking and let him finish. Jericho says that he wants to be friends with Richie and he wants to see him succeed in his endeavors, but at the same time, Crush is equally, if not even more, important. As Jericho's words take a turn for the worse, and his sentiment becomes increasingly unfavorable to Richie, Richie begins to grow angry. Jericho makes an attempt to calm him down and explain what he is going to do, but Richie isn't having it, bringing up how they got started together and how Jericho thinks he owns the world now. Jericho reminds Richie that they may have co-founded ECCW but that was then and this is now, and now he is going to be punished for his mismanagement of Crush. That line got Richie immensely furious, which prompted a concerned Steven Jericho to come out onto the stage and hurriedly into the ring. Before things could get ugly, Stephen Jericho steps in between Richie and his father. As the crowd anticipates the next happening, Richie decks Stephen with a hard punch. Matthew, by instinct, grabbed Richie in retaliation, but Richie got away intelligently. Matthew then tended to Stephen as Richie walked off, his future still uncertain.

Once the ring is cleared and the commentators finish up their reactions, Casey Anomaly gets down to the ring and says that what everyone just witnessed was intense, but that it is time to change the mood. He begins to discuss why neither Dan Maskell nor Joseph Iron are fit for royalty, but that he is and that he will become the King of the Ring in a short week's time. He joins commentary as the competitors for the next match begin to come out. Before the match's beginning, Joseph Iron also came out and sat on the opposite side of the commentary table, though not interested in speaking or partaking in the actual commentary.[/color]

ECCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Dan Maskell (c) vs. Zayten
Zayten picks up the bucket of blood that he brought to the ring with him, which he previously had sitting in the corner of the ring. He looks to splash Maskell with it, but Maskell slides out of the ring before he can get hit. Of course, he is slightly hit, and so are Anomaly and Iron from the splashing, but he glides back into the ring again and takes down Zayten as they roll around in a messy way. Zayten retakes the advantage and begins to pound on Maskell, who flips him over and does the same. Back and forth they go until Zayten gets up and Maskell follows, both charging at each other, they each try to one up each other a couple of times before Maskell eventually ends the fun and games with the Tramp Stamp.

Winner: Dan Maskell, by pinfall at 19:25

While the ring obviously needs a bit of cleaning up, a recap of the events leading up to our main event match from recent Crush episodes is aired. Adam Jones comes down to the ring wearing a referee shirt to kick off the signature match of Summer Smash 2012.

CAREER THREATENING ECCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Peter Linch (c) vs. Dustin Shore
Shore lifts Linch up into position for the Shore Leave, but Linch uses everything he has left to avoid the move and get out of harm's way. Linch tries for a neckbreaker and gets it, allowing for a bit of time to rest, but not much at all. Both superstars are back up fairly quickly. So far, Jones has kept his word in remaining unbiased in officiating, giving fair counts and the like. With both guys up, Linch starts landing punches on Shore, who soon begins fighting back. The crowd gets into the "yay, boo" chants as each man lands punches. Shore picks up the upper hand in time, connecting with several blows in a row. Shore hits a forearm to the face of Linch, causing him to stagger back a bit, but he catches himself on the ropes. With the crowd so into the Linch versus Shore exchange, they are all shocked at once as Jones hits his finisher on Shore! With Shore in a vulnerable position, a smirking Linch lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting the Bank On It and covering Shore for the one, two, three. The crowd is stunned.

Winner: Peter Linch, by pinfall at 22:36

© 2012 Extreme Created Championship Wrestling Entertainment

Give your feedback here: http://3927782.polldaddy.com/s/eccw-summer-smash-iv
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 am

After his win and becoming #1 Contender to the World Championship, Omega is sitting in his lr, watching his match over and over, not caring that he won because of Twista, the man he took out of action in the first place, only focused on being World Champion at this point. He looks over to his wide open door now and again, seeing if anyone is there.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 am

[Peter Linch is storming around backstage in a pinstriped suit with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder. Peter storms down the corridor's, screaming at crew workers to find out where Adam Jones is.]

[Matt Brooks has not been seen since his loss last night.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:00 am

The New Tag Team Champion Trenton York is seen backstage with his title being wore proudly over his shoulder as the smile can not leave his face still celebrating the win.

The new Legends Champion has a smirk on his face as he finally got back his legends champion and taking back control of his position.

Oliver Walker seems pissed backstage as he stare at the ground in his locker room.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 am

Karl wrote:
[Peter Linch is storming around backstage in a pinstriped suit with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder. Peter storms down the corridor's, screaming at crew workers to find out where Adam Jones is.]

Adam Jones is around the corner, talking on his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

--- The new theme music fills the arena as the lights go black and red lights go out different directions then a spotlight goes onto Keith Golden. As the light hits the new Legend's Champion, the championship glows bringing an arrogant smirk to the hot shots face as he walks towards the ring in a always fancy suit with his Legend's Championship hanging over his shoulder which he holds onto tightly looking towards the crowd through a pair of shades. Keith makes his way up the steel steps and through the top and middle rope as Jacob Smith appears from the darkness to grabs a microphone for his client and best friend which grabs his right out of his hand and looking out towards the crowd as the lights kick back on and the crowds loud booing is now the only thing heard in the arena as Golden slowly brings the microphone to his lips at the same time bringing the title into his hand and ascending it up in to the sky bringing the crowd to even louder boos as Keith breaks his silence. ---

KEITH GOLDEN ---
"Legend.... That is exactly what I am in this company and that is why I am the only rightful person to hold this championship. In my first reign as the Legends Champion in ECCW I held that championship with pride and I became the face of that championship! I gave that title prestige until the likes of Ali Fernando got his grimy hands on the gold and ruined all the hard work that put in to making that championship exactly what this company needed to be and in just a matter of moments from my name being replaced from that title to his this title has not ever been the same until last night when my name was finally put back on what I rightfully deserve! This is my championship and I am the only man who can wear this championship like a true ECCW Legend, Not Alex Nova. What has Alex Nova ever done for this company? Not a single thing to my knowledge but you just go take a look, a walk through history and you will see what I have done to be able to call myself a ECCW Legend. Actually I did you all a favor and put together this package, a package proving why Keith Golden is a Legend!"

--- The package takes over the titantron and begins to go over the career of the 1st ever winner of DOOM from his early days as Keith Copeland and then to his short lived feud with his current manager, Jacob Smith then all the way to his first run as the Legend's champion and his stint as the Terror General Manager. The crowd goes wild with boos and hatred towards the video as it comes to an end and Jacob Smith inside the ring begins to praise and adore the champ. Keith taunts towards the crowd as he mouths out the words "Thank You, Thank You" and even gives the crowd something really to hate on him for as he bows to the masses who absolutely can not and have not ever been able to stand this man. Going back through his career just reminded them of more reason to hate the man going back to his microphone. ---

KEITH GOLDEN ---
"Hate on me all that you want but you all have to face the facts that if I was not crowned the first ever winner of DOOM that show would not have even made it past the first season and now I see the other winners who try to act like they are really something but they will never be the champion that I was, that I am. I should be cherished in this company because if I walked out those doors and never returned every single one of you people would mourn my ECCW career and beg me to come back and save you from who would try to replace me but when it comes down to it I will never be replaced! The first time I let a fluke, bad timing, a stupid flaw on my part which costed me my title but this time I am wiser, stronger, simply... I am all around better and their is not a soul in that locker room who could be in my league! With Dustin Shores career being ended last night I was pushed up one more spot in the longest career lengths in this company and I will only tell you this once, you better learn now to respect me because this face and this championship will NEVER be taken from each other!"

--- The crowd goes ballistic in boos which brings anger to the expression of Keith Golden who merely shakes his head in shame of the ECCW Universe bringing his palm to his forehead and handing out the microphone to his manager who takes the microphone which cause the boos to get even louder as the arena almost shakes in the fiery of the boos and hate. Jacob Smith looks out at the crowd with a smirk on his face wearing a black polo short sleeve shirt and a pair of khaki pants. Smith brings the microphone to his lips glancing over at Keith who is leaned up in the corner holding his championship nodding towards Jacob telling him to start. ---

JACOB SMITH ---
"Show Keith Golden respect you little maggots! You all out there booing Keith, what are your reasoning's? Is it jealousy? You certainly can't be hating on him because her took the title from that loser Alex Nova because nobody could possibly cheer or like him. I am telling you here from experience that you can not mess with Keith Golden and expect to come out as the victor at the end! I turned on him back in the first season of DOOM trying to win the competition for myself and just as I left to side of my long time good friend I found myself being eliminated from the competition and then forced to go home off from television to just watch as Keith was crowned the winner of DOOM Season One! That man Keith Golden saved me from the free agent world and gave me a manager contract and saved my life! There is nobody that can stop Keith Golden from whatever it is that Keith Golden wants because the only future for Golden is a Golden future!"

--- Keith quickly grabs the microphone from Jacob Smith and taking his place back in the center of the ring to once again speak to the whole crowd and whoever else that may be viewing to the fans to the people that are in the back. ---

KEITH GOLDEN ---
"Jacob Smith, Dominic Johnson, Will Williams, Alex Nova, they have all come and they have all fallen before me at one time or another! Dominic no longer even has a place in this company and that is because when he tried to cross me I put him right where he belongs and put his ass out of business just like I do to whoever may get in my way! I am the Legend's Champion and that you better get used to... their is nobody better than me!"

--- The Arms of Sorrow kicks back into the loud speakers just as Keith drops the microphone to the ring below him raising up his Legend's Championship proud of himself but it seems there is nobody more happy for the newly crowned champion than Jacob Smith who claps for the champion as he taunts and heads towards the back leaving an very angry crowd. ---

Last edited by [G] on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Peter Linch storms around the corner and spots Adam on his phone. Peter walks over to him and drops his ECCW World Championship on a crate before grabbing Adam by the neck of his shirt and throws him up against the wall.]

"What the hell did I tell you last night, huh? I told you not to get involved and you did just that! I'm happy to still be ECCW World Champion but last night was finally my chance to prove I deserve it by winning cleanly but you spoiled that!"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Peter Linch storms around the corner and spots Adam on his phone. Peter walks over to him and drops his ECCW World Championship on a crate before grabbing Adam by the neck of his shirt and throws him up against the wall.]

"What the hell did I tell you last night, huh? I told you not to get involved and you did just that! I'm happy to still be ECCW World Champion but last night was finally my chance to prove I deserve it by winning cleanly but you spoiled that!"

Jones shrugs Linch off and brings his cell to his ear.

AJ: Yeah, look, I'll have to call you back later. Something's come up. Bye.

Jones turns his phone off and turns to Linch.

AJ: Listen, pal, I did you a favour out there. You're still the champion and you'll never ever have to worry about Dustin Shore again. You should be thanking me. And since when have you ever cared about winning cleanly, huh? You're surely not too arrogant to think you've been holier than thou in your career.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ: Listen, pal, I did you a favour out there. You're still the champion and you'll never ever have to worry about Dustin Shore again. You should be thanking me. And since when have you ever cared about winning cleanly, huh? You're surely not too arrogant to think you've been holier than thou in your career.

Peter Linch: "What the hell would you know? You've only been in this god-damn company five minutes and you think that you know me? You don't know a thing about me. You're right though, I don't have to worry about Dustin Shore anymore and, right now, I don't have to worry about you. The next guy I face is Omega but after I beat him I will be coming after you Adam and you are going to find out a lot about me that you wish you didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter Linch: "What the hell would you know? You've only been in this god-damn company five minutes and you think that you know me? You don't know a thing about me. You're right though, I don't have to worry about Dustin Shore anymore and, right now, I don't have to worry about you. The next guy I face is Omega but after I beat him I will be coming after you Adam and you are going to find out a lot about me that you wish you didn't know."

AJ: I look forward to it. Because if you really want to face me, then you're putting that title on the line and you will forever be known as the man who gave Adam Jones the World championship.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 pm

*Will Williams is seen having sex with Angel Rodriguez's girlfriend's college roommate's cousin in Angel's LR*

*Robert Cairo's doing GM shit with the Enforcers standing there and shit*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Money in the Bank qualifiers will begin this week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

AJ: I look forward to it. Because if you really want to face me, then you're putting that title on the line and you will forever be known as the man who gave Adam Jones the World championship.

Peter Linch: "Keep telling yourself that Adam but you're wrong. If you don't believe me then just wait and see because soon enough I will get my hands on you and I will kick your ass."

[Peter storms off, obviously still pissed off.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter Linch: "Keep telling yourself that Adam but you're wrong. If you don't believe me then just wait and see because soon enough I will get my hands on you and I will kick your ass."

[Peter storms off, obviously still pissed off.]

AJ merely chuckles and walks away to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm

The camera pans to the back, where we see Crush General Manager Richie sitting in his office, his hair a mess, talking on the phone to someone, and it seems like this is a very important phonecall. Richie's office has been destroyed, well, not destroyed, but papers are everywhere, like Richie was looking for something important. As Richie in a chair in front of his desk, his door is closed and locked, obviously not wanting to be disturbed. As Richie sits in the chair, whoever he is talking to on the phone says something that seems important, because Richie sits up in his chair and turns around to face his desk, slamming one arm down on it.

Richie:

"No. You cannot be "sure" of it. I need you to be 100% positive! My ass is depending on this. I decked Matthew fucking Jericho's son! I knocked his lights out, and you don't think Matthew is going to try to fire me?! I may have founded this company with him, but that son of a bitch has hated me ever since I beat his ass to gain my induction into the Hall of Fame, which I shouldn't have had to do, so he'll fire me in a heartbeat, you need to be one hundred percent positive!"

Whoever Richie is talking to must know Richie is being serious, because Richie sits there, semi breathing hard, because whatever this is, Richie wants and needs for it to work. And plus, it involves Matthew Jericho, so it must be important. As Richie waits, the person comes back onto the phone and says something.

Richie:

"And you are one hundred percent positive? Are you sure, because if I reveal this and its not true, I will look like a fucking retard in front of a lot of people! Are you 100% positive about this? You are? Okay. Good. I will meet you here this Thursday, so I will have time to prepare this for Crush. See you then."

Richie hangs up the phone and sits there, smirking to himself. Whatever he has planned, its something big..something that will be addressed soon enough..
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:09 pm

~Tim TapOut wanders through the areana with a smirk on his face as he is proud of his victory and his streak upon his return to ECCW~
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 pm

The fans are quiet around the arena, throwing out random chants, when a voice is heard in the arena.

Throughout the history of ECCW, there have been many World Champions. The likes of Jarrett Calloway, Dan Maskell, John Leopold and Dustin Shore, and most recently, Peter Linch. But finally, in a matter of 27 days, ECCW will finally have a champion that they can respect. In 27 days, at All or Nothing, Peter Linch will fall, to the beast himself... OMEGA!

The fans boo as the lights now fall to black, and Omega's theme plays. A spotlight is shined on the stage, and Omega is standing in it, with a bag in one hand and a microphone in the other. He walks down the ramp, and walks over to the steel steps. He walks up and walks to the middle of the apron, then steps into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, and drops the bag in his hand at his feet and begins to talk, the spotlight on him the entire time.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"Just about 24 hours ago I competed in one of the biggest matches of my entire career. I took on 3 men at once in a Fatal 4 Way match, in a #1 Contenders Match for the ECCW World Championship. I took on 3 of the best in the business, Jarrett Calloway, Harry Jones and Ali Fernando. And just as I said I would, I proved that I was on a level all my own, by defeating them. Yes, Twista XL came out and attacked Jarrett, but in a Fatal 4 Way, there are no DQs, so no rules were broken, making it a clean victory. Not like it matters, I would've won anyway, Twista just sped up the inevitable. Now, at All or Nothing, I will take on Peter Linch and become ECCW World Champion for the first time in my career. It's gonna happen, so I brought a little something to help you get used to the look."

Omega crouches down and opens the bag he brought with him, and pulls out a replica ECCW Championship. He brings the title around his shoulder and stands, one arm holding the replica title, as he continues talking.

"At this time in 28 days, I will walk down that ramp again, and you will see this, not me holding a bag. In 28 days, when you see this image, there will be one major difference. It won't be a replica title, it'll be the real fuckin' deal. Peter Linch isn't on a level anywhere close to mine. Peter Linch, compared to me, is a common man who made it big when he shouldn't have, and won the title on a fluke! If I had been around longer, or wasn't focused on Jarrett Calloway at Hell Unleashed, Linch wouldn't be champion! I will walk out of All or Nothing with the ECCW World Championship, and like I said, in 28 days, you won't see Omega, you will see ECCW World Champion Omega. At All or Nothing, I will finally solidify myself as the New Face of ECCW, and love me or hate me, you will see ECCW World Champion Omega. 27 days Peter, you've got 27 days!"

The lights return to normal as Omega's theme begins to play. He drops his mic and raises the replica title into the air, then drops it in the ring and walks backstage, smirking, having made his point.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (8/27/12)

Dan Maskell walks out, talking about his victory over Zayten last night. He went on to say that since becoming champion, he has dominated against everybody who's faced him. He will soon dominate Joseph Iron and become King of the Ring Out comes Venom, saying that he should be next in line for a match. Soon afterwards, Casey Anomaly steps out also demanding a match. As the three men argued, Zayten descended from the rafters with a bucket of blood in his hands. Without saying a word, he splashed all three men with it and attacked Maskell. He then grabbed the World Title and headed to the back.

Aaron Kennedy (w/ Rhys Hawkens) d. Angel Rodriguez (8:41)
Kennedy won with a roll-up following interference from Will Williams, who stood outside the ring shouting just to distract Angel.

Matt Brooks d. Jeffrey O'Walker in a non-title match (9:19)
Fresh off a loss from Tim TapOut last night, a groggy Matt Brooks scored the victory over the Pure Champion.

Tim TapOut d. Kevin Evans (4:13)
TapOut extends his undefeated streak flawlessly.

In a backstage promo, Zayten approached Dan Maskell who was frantically looking for him. Zayten calmly hands over the title to Maskell and walks away. Maskell, weary of Zayten's motives, walks off with caution for his match.

Joseph Iron d. Dan Maskell to advance to the KOTR Finals (14:57)
Iron won after an even, hard-fought match. Afterwards Casey Anomaly walked out, clapping for his opponent. Robert Cairo then came on the titantron, announcing that the tournament would conclude at All Or Nothing. The show ended with the two opponents staring each other down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next