The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys thinks to himself for a brief moment*

Rhys: Well your right about one thing at least. I cant wait for the chance to come to me. I have to take any opportunities that come my way.

*Rhys walks away from Matt Brooks as he seems to now be looking for someone else*
That someone else is in the next hallway over, aware of the discussion that has taken place.

*Rhys turns the corner, notices that someone turning to the wall smirking, and slowly apporaches him*

Rhys I take it you heard that whole conversation?
Aaron: You'd be right.

Rhys: And what do you make of it all? Along with this Matt Brooks guy...
Aaron: Well, at least he's main evented more than once. I've been here twice as long and I've really done it once. Though at the same time I can see why he relates his situation to ours.

Rhys: But dont you find it odd that he's not going to do anything about it? I mean if he's that unhappy, he can just get noticed and all that he mentioned and do it all again right?

OT: Just wondering, you know the ECCW logo on the main OP, what text format is that? I'm trying to create a poster for Summer Smash and I wanna know the format text used for the ECCW logo.
Aaron: And with that said, what are you doing?

OT: I won't give it away (though someone clever enough might recognize what it almost looks like) but you can right click the image and save it, it's a .png and should have a transparent background.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:59 pm

I know where it's from...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: Well your right about one thing at least. I cant wait for the chance to come to me. I have to take any opportunities that come my way.

*Rhys walks away from Matt Brooks as he seems to now be looking for someone else*
That someone else is in the next hallway over, aware of the discussion that has taken place.

*Rhys turns the corner, notices that someone turning to the wall smirking, and slowly apporaches him*

Aaron: Well, at least he's main evented more than once. I've been here twice as long and I've really done it once. Though at the same time I can see why he relates his situation to ours.

Rhys: But dont you find it odd that he's not going to do anything about it? I mean if he's that unhappy, he can just get noticed and all that he mentioned and do it all again right?

OT: Just wondering, you know the ECCW logo on the main OP, what text format is that? I'm trying to create a poster for Summer Smash and I wanna know the format text used for the ECCW logo.

OT: I won't give it away (though someone clever enough might recognize what it almost looks like) but you can right click the image and save it, it's a .png and should have a transparent background.

Rhys: Taking an opportunity... if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Omega walks around the arena mad, realizing he isn't on the SummerSmash card.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:

Adam Jones turns the corner and smiles when he sees Omega.

AJ: Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. 100% himself. I've been wanting to run into you.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

AJ: Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. 100% himself. I've been wanting to run into you.
Omega: What do you want Jones?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

AJ: I have a little business proposition for you. I've been watching you lately and I'm impressed. But I'm disappointed that a specimen such as yourself has never won a world title. I think you need some career guidance and I think I'm the man to provide it. You interested?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

AJ: I have a little business proposition for you. I've been watching you lately and I'm impressed. But I'm disappointed that a specimen such as yourself has never won a world title. I think you need some career guidance and I think I'm the man to provide it. You interested?
Omega: I don't need someone's help in order to win a World Title. I can do that myself. Management just needs to give me a World Title match, not Calloway or Harry Jones.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Omega: I don't need someone's help in order to win a World Title. I can do that myself. Management just needs to give me a World Title match, not Calloway or Harry Jones.

AJ: I understand that. But unless you're one of management's favourites, that's not going to happen. I mean, look at the King of the Ring tournament. They've given you a rookie in the first round because they dont think you're marquee enough to face a top guy. But I've had a couple of world title shots. Having me in your corner would let management know you mean business.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

[Peter Linch walks around the arena with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, nothing on his mind except for his match with Dustin Shore at Summer Smash.]

[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, contemplating whether or not to go out and cut a promo in the ring.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 pm

AJ: I understand that. But unless you're one of management's favourites, that's not going to happen. I mean, look at the King of the Ring tournament. They've given you a rookie in the first round because they dont think you're marquee enough to face a top guy. But I've had a couple of world title shots. Having me in your corner would let management know you mean business.
Omega: You think they don't think I'm marquee enough to take on top talent? I've been in ECCW for about 3 or 4 months, I've been on every Pay-Per-View since I debuted, and at every Pay-Per-View, I've faced Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones, and defeated both of them. I'm the New Face Of ECCW, so sooner or later, I will be World Champion, even if I have to FORCE my way into a match!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Omega: You think they don't think I'm marquee enough to take on top talent? I've been in ECCW for about 3 or 4 months, I've been on every Pay-Per-View since I debuted, and at every Pay-Per-View, I've faced Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones, and defeated both of them. I'm the New Face Of ECCW, so sooner or later, I will be World Champion, even if I have to FORCE my way into a match!

AJ: Yes, that's the type of drive you need if you want to become champion. I'm glad I've got you to realise that. Now look, I'm a busy guy, so I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm an easy guy to find so if you decide I can be of use, give me a bell. Good luck in the tournament, bud.

Jones winks, before leaving Omega to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Aaron: Interested in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Has a 'CM Punk is not impressed' look on his face*

Rhys: That offer you gave me... about teaming up?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Has a 'CM Punk is not impressed' look on his face*

Rhys: That offer you gave me... about teaming up?
Aaron: Oh, that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm

*Still talking to Aaron*

Rhys: That didn't sound very convincing... well, if your need insentive, we can go after the tag titles if you want those, or we can work together for the other titles if thats what you prefer. Plus we'd both be getting more TV and Pay Per View time, so its like that corny saying or whatever, 'You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours', even though neither of us are cats...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

Rhys: That didn't sound very convincing... well, if your need insentive, we can go after the tag titles if you want those, or we can work together for the other titles if thats what you prefer. Plus we'd both be getting more TV and Pay Per View time, so its like that corny saying or whatever, 'You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours', even though neither of us are cats...
Aaron: You don't have to convince me. I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

Rhys: Oh... cool, I suppose...

*Awkward silence moment*

So... what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

*Awkward silence moment*

So... what do we do now?
Aaron: We win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

*Awkward silence moment*

So... what do we do now?

Rhys: Well, yeah I know that, but I mean RIGHT NOW... do we, come up with a team name or would that be more of a stable thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

*Awkward silence moment*

So... what do we do now?

Rhys: Well, yeah I know that, but I mean RIGHT NOW... do we, come up with a team name or would that be more of a stable thing to do?
Aaron: Give me your best shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Still talking to Aaron*

*Awkward silence moment*

So... what do we do now?

Aaron: Give me your best shot.

Rhys: The Hawkends. HAR HAR! No seriously, erm... I dont know, that why I asked you. We dont have to have a team name if you don't want...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 am

AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.

Just then Zayten is approached by The Champion himself Dan Maskell. Dan is wearing a black hooded jacket and has the hood pulled over his face possibly for an intimidation tactic.

'Hello Zayten.'

Zayten looks at Maskell, his expression unreadable, shadows flickering across his face. He cracks a slight smile barely revealing teeth. He stares long and hard at Maskell before speaking.

Zayten: "Daniel . . . I trust that you have something worthwhile to say because if you don't you can colour me confused. You are possibly the last mortal on earth that I wish to see right now. You see Daniel -- how do I put this mildly -- I have every intention of ripping your throat open and feasting on your blood. And then walk out with your World Heavyweight Championship. You coming to me before our match isn't just confusing and stupid but it's dangerous. Your very life is at risk . . . or have you not watched me destroy every mere man placed in my path?"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.

Just then Zayten is approached by The Champion himself Dan Maskell. Dan is wearing a black hooded jacket and has the hood pulled over his face possibly for an intimidation tactic.

'Hello Zayten.'

Zayten looks at Maskell, his expression unreadable, shadows flickering across his face. He cracks a slight smile barely revealing teeth. He stares long and hard at Maskell before speaking.

Zayten: "Daniel . . . I trust that you have something worthwhile to say because if you don't you can colour me confused. You are possibly the last mortal on earth that I wish to see right now. You see Daniel -- how do I put this mildly -- I have every intention of ripping your throat open and feasting on your blood. And then walk out with your World Heavyweight Championship. You coming to me before our match isn't just confusing and stupid but it's dangerous. Your very life is at risk . . . or have you not watched me destroy every mere man placed in my path?"

Dan nods his head before pulling his hood down. Dan's look is noticeably different as his hair is all spiked up and messy and he also is completely unshaven.

'You know Zayten as much as it pains me to admit it. I have watched you dismantle opponent after opponent and it did impress me. It impressed me a lot Zayten. But when you think about it I am not like anyone else you have faced. In fact I would say when it comes to comparing me I would say it is you I have most in common with Zayten! Now unlike you I may not have that intimidating snarl or that creepy set of teeth. I may not also have a liking for blood. But what I do have which makes me just as scary is what is up here.'

Dan points to his head.

'See you can state how you want to rip my throat out and feast on my blood. But who knows what I am thinking about may be 10 times as worse. I could very well try and take what is left of your life in that ring and honestly whilst everyone else would be upset at the sight of your lifeless corpse in the ring. I would not bat an eye lid. So call me interested Zayten but how does it feel for once knowing that your opponent may very well be just as dangerous and violent as you?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next