The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is resting up in the hallway pissed off with himself for getting beaten up so bad by Venom*

Rhys: Nice of no one to help me out, the one time I actually NEEDED someone to help me! Maybe I should've accepted his offer when I had the chance...

[Matt Brooks is walking passed Rhys when he hears him muttering to himself.]

"Accepted who's offer?"

*Rhys briefly glances at Matt Brooks then goes back to taping up his arm*

Rhys: No one, thats none of your business...

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Rhys: No, you weren't. 'Being friendly' like you said is asking someone if he's alright, or if he can help him with anything. What you did was take a jab at me by trying to ask about personal thoughts, which I consider, NOT being friendly.

*Breathes in and out and calms down a little*

Rhys: Soz, not in the mood at the moment, not a good time to be me right now...

Matt Brooks: "I wasn't taking a jab at you, I was making conversation. Not a good time to be you? Try being me. I am a former two time ECCW Television Champion and last year was rising up in Terror, in fact I got a shot at the ECCW Championship. Now look at me, bottom of the crop not even making it on the card most weeks."

Rhys: At least for a time you had success here. These days, all of these other names are forcing people like me not to shine as I should be doing. I mean what do we have now? The same people in the spotlight like a Dan Maskell, Peter Linch, Zayten, Vemon and Surge. People returning after so long, like Casey Anomoly and Tim TapOut. Hell even newer people are being pushed ahead of me, like Ali Fernando and Joseph Iron.

Somethings not right here, I really don't get why those in higher ups dislike people like me, its not like I done anything wrong...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is resting up in the hallway pissed off with himself for getting beaten up so bad by Venom*

Rhys: Nice of no one to help me out, the one time I actually NEEDED someone to help me! Maybe I should've accepted his offer when I had the chance...

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Rhys: No, you weren't. 'Being friendly' like you said is asking someone if he's alright, or if he can help him with anything. What you did was take a jab at me by trying to ask about personal thoughts, which I consider, NOT being friendly.

Matt Brooks: "I wasn't taking a jab at you, I was making conversation. Not a good time to be you? Try being me. I am a former two time ECCW Television Champion and last year was rising up in Terror, in fact I got a shot at the ECCW Championship. Now look at me, bottom of the crop not even making it on the card most weeks."

Rhys: At least for a time you had success here. These days, all of these other names are forcing people like me not to shine as I should be doing. I mean what do we have now? The same people in the spotlight like a Dan Maskell, Peter Linch, Zayten, Vemon and Surge. People returning after so long, like Casey Anomoly and Tim TapOut. Hell even newer people are being pushed ahead of me, like Ali Fernando and Joseph Iron.

Somethings not right here, I really don't get why those in higher ups dislike people like me, its not like I done anything wrong...

Matt Brooks: "I see where you are coming from but you need to go out there and make yourself get noticed. Nobody coming to you? Then you go to them. Go find one of those "big names" that you know you can beat and demand that they give you the opportunity to prove it. That is how you get yourself noticed!"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Adam Jones has just posted on Twitter.

@HardcoreAssassinAJ: "Joseph Iron and Omega, I have a business proposition for you. See me after your match on Crush."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

The first round of the KOTR tourney ends tomorrow on Crush with the matches Omega vs. Iron and Shore vs. Rodriguez. I'll also be back in New York tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

Well my laptop shit the bed so I haven't been on. I'l post something soon.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 am

Dan Maskell is walking around the outskirts of the arena. Searching high and low for Zayten.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for Dustin Shore.

Adam Jones is also preparing for Crush and preparing a speech for Joseph Iron and Omega later.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

~Tim TapOut wanders around the areana thinking about what he should speak about in his promo later~
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

~The crowd boo's as the music of Tim TapOut plays throughout the ECCW areana. He appears on top of the stage smirking. He is welcomed by even more boo's then when his music started playing. He makes his way down to the ramp. He mocks the fans as he makes his way towards the ring, and walks up the steps. He snatches a mic from a crew worker and gets in the ring with a smirk~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"All of you shut your mouths and listen to GREATNESS! This past Monday I won my redebut against a man who I never even heard of! Apperently he's made a name for himself and is going against Omega on Crush for the King of the Ring Tournament. Good for him, but Monday I proved I was better then him. So far I am 1-0 and I showed Mr. Ciaro that I am a man of my word. That I am still the best to step foot in the ring! Joseph Iron is just the start of my streak. All of you witnessed on Terror the REBIRTH of not only Tim TapOut but of Terror itself! I told everyone when I got here that I would bring back the art of wrestling to what it used to be! I started the process and I shall continue!"

~Tim recieves more and more heat as he continues to speak. He just continues to smirk and pace in the middle of the ring~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Go ahead you selfish little prick! Continue booing me! All I do is tell you the straight up, down to Earth PROOF! Not my fault the truth hurts. You all are equally to blame as well as the ignorant fools in the back for why this business has been sinking! You cheer for the morons for telling little jokes, for them standing up for all of you, or the ones who say they all have good morals... Let me tell you something! In the back they have no jokes, they don't stand up for you, and they BREAK those morals. None of that helps them when they step foot in the ring because I am the one to put them to the test! They've all FAILED in the eyes of the wrestling legend known as Tim TapOut!"

~The roars of the crowd continues on the over confident superstar who stands in the ring.~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"So again, I will face a man on Terror. So again, I will walk out with my hand raised. So AGAIN, I will give you all the pleasure of seeing the art of wrestling at it's very best! You all will witness a true artist when you see me compete in this very ring! I will paint you a MASTER PEICE with my abilities in this ring just as I am right now with my words! So Mr. Ciaro, I know you're watching in your little office with your 'Enforcers'... Be a smart BUSINESS MAN and book me in a match that is worth having me in. Book me in a match where I will show my excellence in the ring. Make sure you watch closely yet again at something that can only be described simply as.... PERFECTION!"

~Tim smirks and chuckles as he heads out of the ring and makes his way up to the top of the ramp. Once on the top, he bows and waves as he recieves even more boo's from the ECCW Crowd~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Matt Brooks: "I see where you are coming from but you need to go out there and make yourself get noticed. Nobody coming to you? Then you go to them. Go find one of those "big names" that you know you can beat and demand that they give you the opportunity to prove it. That is how you get yourself noticed!"

Rhys: Realy? *Folds arms* if its as easy as you say it is, then why haven't you done this? I mean I'm only assuming since your the 'bottom of the crop'. Yours words, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Joseph Iron is sitting backstage muttering to himself

"I can't wait until the time has come to finally crush Anomaly, I'll break every bone in his body, drive him to insanity and then finally when he can stand it no more I'll pick him up, the broken piece of humanity that he is and I'll throw it into the crowd like a t-shirt, to be taken home as a memento and to never return"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 pm

My motha fuckas do shit.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Rhys: Realy? *Folds arms* if its as easy as you say it is, then why haven't you done this? I mean I'm only assuming since your the 'bottom of the crop'. Yours words, not mine.

Brooks chuckles a little at this remark from Rhys.]

"It's simple Rhys, I have had my time in the spotlight. You on the other hand, you have yet to break through and will therefore be noticed more than I."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 am

Surge and Will Williams are at a hockey game.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 C9b
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

Future Surge wrote:
Surge and Will Williams are at a hockey game.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 C9b
*Afterwards they go to a basketball game*

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 Will-Ferrell-John-C-Reilly-Kiss-At-Lakers-Game-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

*Rhys thinks to himself for a brief moment*

Rhys: Well your right about one thing at least. I cant wait for the chance to come to me. I have to take any opportunities that come my way.

*Rhys walks away from Matt Brooks as he seems to now be looking for someone else*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 am

~Tim TapOut wanders around the areana in his usual suit and shades as he also sports his famous smirk~
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 am

Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: Well your right about one thing at least. I cant wait for the chance to come to me. I have to take any opportunities that come my way.

*Rhys walks away from Matt Brooks as he seems to now be looking for someone else*
That someone else is in the next hallway over, aware of the discussion that has taken place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 am

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

That someone else is in the next hallway over, aware of the discussion that has taken place.

*Rhys turns the corner, notices that someone turning to the wall smirking, and slowly apporaches him*

Rhys I take it you heard that whole conversation?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys turns the corner, notices that someone turning to the wall smirking, and slowly apporaches him*

Aaron: You'd be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: And what do you make of it all? Along with this Matt Brooks guy...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Aaron: Well, at least he's main evented more than once. I've been here twice as long and I've really done it once. Though at the same time I can see why he relates his situation to ours.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Adam wrote:
Zayten walks around the arena thinking of his World Championship match at Summer Smash.

OOC - Open to Rp.

Just then Zayten is approached by The Champion himself Dan Maskell. Dan is wearing a black hooded jacket and has the hood pulled over his face possibly for an intimidation tactic.

'Hello Zayten.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Aaron: Well, at least he's main evented more than once. I've been here twice as long and I've really done it once. Though at the same time I can see why he relates his situation to ours.

Rhys: But dont you find it odd that he's not going to do anything about it? I mean if he's that unhappy, he can just get noticed and all that he mentioned and do it all again right?

OT: Just wondering, you know the ECCW logo on the main OP, what text format is that? I'm trying to create a poster for Summer Smash and I wanna know the format text used for the ECCW logo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next