The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm

OFF: Was Terror posted????????????
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
off: No, sorry. I had a lot of shit to do yesterday so I didn't have time to get on. I'll put it up today in like an hour.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

TJ! wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
off: No, sorry. I had a lot of shit to do yesterday so I didn't have time to get on. I'll put it up today in like an hour.

Alright, take your time man. Smile
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (8/6/12)

Ali Fernando d. Zayten to advance in the KOTR Tournament (9:38)
Ali received assistance from Dan Maskell in order to score the victory.

Jeffrey O'Walker d. Angel Rodriguez in a non-title match (6:53)
Towards the end of the match, Will Williams ran in and hit a springboard dropkick on Rodriguez while O'Walker and the ref were arguing.

Peter Linch d. Surge to advance in the KOTR Tournament (11:20)

Venom d. Rhys Hawkens (4:44)
Venom kept yelling out "Ausberry" as he viciously attacked Hawkens

Tim TapOut d. Joseph Iron (9:22)
In his debut match, TapOut defeated the mysterious Joseph Iron. Post-match, Iron took his frustration out on one of the announcers and walked to the back.

Casey Anomaly d. Dan Maskell in a non-title match
After scoring the victory over the champion, Joseph Iron ran in once again and attacked Anomaly to end the show.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

~Tim TapOut wanders around smirkingly after winning his return match~
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Zayten is backstage pissed after losing to Ali Fernando. He walks towards a ladder and ascends into the rafters, his plans of dominance fading before his very eyes, as he reaches the rafters he screams out;

"MAAAAASSSSSKEEEEELL!"

before beginning his pacing of the rafters in a frenzied state.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

*Will Williams is in his LR, watching a video of Surge's latest arrest

Then he realizes that's not Surge, as Surge wouldn't throw his cigarette on the ground after being tasered*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 am

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, pleased at his victory over Surge on Terror.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 am

*Rhys Hawkens is resting up in the hallway pissed off with himself for getting beaten up so bad by Venom*

Rhys: Nice of no one to help me out, the one time I actually NEEDED someone to help me! Maybe I should've accepted his offer when I had the chance...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is resting up in the hallway pissed off with himself for getting beaten up so bad by Venom*

Rhys: Nice of no one to help me out, the one time I actually NEEDED someone to help me! Maybe I should've accepted his offer when I had the chance...

[Matt Brooks is walking passed Rhys when he hears him muttering to himself.]

"Accepted who's offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 am

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

*Rhys briefly glances at Matt Brooks then goes back to taping up his arm*

Rhys: No one, thats none of your business...
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 am

~Tim TapOut leans against the wall as he checks his twitter~

@ECCW_Mr_TapOut: "1-0 so far since my return to #ECCW! Still much more to do for #MrTapOut #Perfection"
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Joseph sits backstage silently thinking to himself, annoyed by the fact he lost to someone like Tim but pleased that he taught Anomaly a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Rhys: No, you weren't. 'Being friendly' like you said is asking someone if he's alright, or if he can help him with anything. What you did was take a jab at me by trying to ask about personal thoughts, which I consider, NOT being friendly.

*Breathes in and out and calms down a little*

Rhys: Soz, not in the mood at the moment, not a good time to be me right now...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

"Accepted who's offer?"

[Matt laughs at Rhys.]

"Just being friendly."

Rhys: No, you weren't. 'Being friendly' like you said is asking someone if he's alright, or if he can help him with anything. What you did was take a jab at me by trying to ask about personal thoughts, which I consider, NOT being friendly.

*Breathes in and out and calms down a little*

Rhys: Soz, not in the mood at the moment, not a good time to be me right now...

Matt Brooks: "I wasn't taking a jab at you, I was making conversation. Not a good time to be you? Try being me. I am a former two time ECCW Television Champion and last year was rising up in Terror, in fact I got a shot at the ECCW Championship. Now look at me, bottom of the crop not even making it on the card most weeks."
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 3113688-429075-desolate-and-dark-photo-of-a-ww2-german-gasmask-blood-stained-in-the-inside-after-a-solider-sustained-a-fatal-bullet-wound-to-the-head

Joseph Iron walks out in front of the crowd as loud echoing boos cascade around him and his greatcoat flows behind him, Iron switches the microphone within his mask to the ON position as he chuckles at the audacity of the capitalist pigs surrounding him.

"Yes I know you love doing that. Boo Joseph, What has he ever done for us? Dance on our strings puppet!" he mocks them with a dismissive swipe of his hand through the air.

"You know what I've done. During the last episode of Terror I saved you all from having to witness another Casey Anomaly victory celebration. as he yet again manages to overcome the obstacle placed in front of him. I am here to free you all from a world where the Anomalies and Blacks of this world perpetually reign supreme as the rest of us scramble over the scraps they choose to leave behind. I offer a revolution!"

Joseph rubs the strap on the back of his head as he lets his words sink in, once he feels the audience have absorbed his gospel he continues.

"This Friday I find myself one on one with Omega. Mr. 100%. He has done quite well with himself but as I've observed in the past I believe he's simply muscle. Nonetheless I look forward to our confrontation as it will allow me to properly display just what I'm capable of. If and when I meet Casey later on he'll be able to look at my victories thus far and see just what it is he's dealing with."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Landknecht wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 3113688-429075-desolate-and-dark-photo-of-a-ww2-german-gasmask-blood-stained-in-the-inside-after-a-solider-sustained-a-fatal-bullet-wound-to-the-head

Joseph Iron walks out in front of the crowd as loud echoing boos cascade around him and his greatcoat flows behind him, Iron switches the microphone within his mask to the ON position as he chuckles at the audacity of the capitalist pigs surrounding him.

"Yes I know you love doing that. Boo Joseph, What has he ever done for us? Dance on our strings puppet!" he mocks them with a dismissive swipe of his hand through the air.

"You know what I've done. During the last episode of Terror I saved you all from having to witness another Casey Anomaly victory celebration. as he yet again manages to overcome the obstacle placed in front of him. I am here to free you all from a world where the Anomalies and Blacks of this world perpetually reign supreme as the rest of us scramble over the scraps they choose to leave behind. I offer a revolution!"

Joseph rubs the strap on the back of his head as he lets his words sink in, once he feels the audience have absorbed his gospel he continues.

"This Friday I find myself one on one with Omega. Mr. 100%. He has done quite well with himself but as I've observed in the past I believe he's simply muscle. Nonetheless I look forward to our confrontation as it will allow me to properly display just what I'm capable of. If and when I meet Casey later on he'll be able to look at my victories thus far and see just what it is he's dealing with."

Omega's theme blares and the boos erupt once again. Omega walks out onto the stage and stares at Iron, looking surprised.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! Stop right there. I was sitting back there, listening to you ramble on, and I didn't really give a fuck, but then I heard you mention my name, and say that I was, to put it in your words, 'simply muscle.' Well congratulations, you made me give a single fuck, use it wisely. Now, believe me, I've proven time and time again that I'm more than a muscle man. I've been around the world in my career, and I've seen more things than you could possibly think of, but there is one key difference between you and me, and that's experience. I have experience on the big stages like this, and I have experience in key moments, like King of the Ring, and to my knowledge, you don't. When I saw those King of the Ring brackets, and saw my first opponent was "Joseph Iron" I was baffled, simply because it was the first time I've ever heard that name. In my time in the wrestling business, I've seen some newbies, and of course, I've been a newbie. I've been on undefeated streaks, and I've broken them. In my short career still, I've been in Casket Matches, Cage Matches, and I've takes on, and have a win on my record, against the face of this company, Jarrett Calloway, and the face of EFNW, Harry Jones. I am the New Face of ECCW, because this place needs someone like me, and taking on someone like you is just too simple."

Omega lowers the microphone as he stares at Iron, ending his mini rant.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Omega's theme blares and the boos erupt once again. Omega walks out onto the stage and stares at Iron, looking surprised.

Mr. 100% | Omega

"Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! Stop right there. I was sitting back there, listening to you ramble on, and I didn't really give a fuck, but then I heard you mention my name, and say that I was, to put it in your words, 'simply muscle.' Well congratulations, you made me give a single fuck, use it wisely. Now, believe me, I've proven time and time again that I'm more than a muscle man. I've been around the world in my career, and I've seen more things than you could possibly think of, but there is one key difference between you and me, and that's experience. I have experience on the big stages like this, and I have experience in key moments, like King of the Ring, and to my knowledge, you don't. When I saw those King of the Ring brackets, and saw my first opponent was "Joseph Iron" I was baffled, simply because it was the first time I've ever heard that name. In my time in the wrestling business, I've seen some newbies, and of course, I've been a newbie. I've been on undefeated streaks, and I've broken them. In my short career still, I've been in Casket Matches, Cage Matches, and I've takes on, and have a win on my record, against the face of this company, Jarrett Calloway, and the face of EFNW, Harry Jones. I am the New Face of ECCW, because this place needs someone like me, and taking on someone like you is just too simple."

Joseph smiles beneath his mask and tries his best to stifle a chuckle, trying his hardest to appear entirely serious after Omega's statements.

"I haven't been around for any of your accomplishments, you speak the truth. But you are sorely mistaken when thinking of me as some kind of rookie. May I ask you a question? are you familiar with the aesop about the farmer and the wolf?" Joseph asks quizzically as he paces the ring, a look of delight and almost nostalgia in his eye.

"In case you haven't. I'll recite it to you;" he clears his throat and takes a deep breath before begining

"A wolf, dressed in a sheep's skin, blended himself in with the flock of sheep and every day killed one of the sheep. When the shepherd noticed this was happening, he hanged the wolf on a very tall tree. another shepherd asked him why he had hanged a sheep, the shepherd answered: The skin is that of a sheep, but the activities were those of a wolf" Joseph continues to grin beneath his mask

"Now, lets see if you can prove me wrong about being purely muscle and tell me what I'm getting at..." Iron says
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Mr. 100% | Omega

Joseph smiles beneath his mask and tries his best to stifle a chuckle, trying his hardest to appear entirely serious after Omega's statements.

"I haven't been around for any of your accomplishments, you speak the truth. But you are sorely mistaken when thinking of me as some kind of rookie. May I ask you a question? are you familiar with the aesop about the farmer and the wolf?" Joseph asks quizzically as he paces the ring, a look of delight and almost nostalgia in his eye.

"In case you haven't. I'll recite it to you;" he clears his throat and takes a deep breath before begining

"A wolf, dressed in a sheep's skin, blended himself in with the flock of sheep and every day killed one of the sheep. When the shepherd noticed this was happening, he hanged the wolf on a very tall tree. On other shepherds asking him why he had hanged a sheep, the shepherd answered: The skin is that of a sheep, but the activities were those of a wolf" Joseph continues to grin beneath his mask

"Now, lets see if you can prove me wrong about being purely muscle and tell me what I'm getting at..." Iron says
"Yeah, dumbass stories about wolves and sheep aren't really ANYONE's thing. But I can guarantee you one thing, when you step in the ring with me, I innovate depending on who my opponent is. Having never seen you, I won't tell you my plan, but be prepared for anything and everything Joesph, because stepping in the ring with Omega is the last thing you want to do."

Omega stares still, but says one more thing.

"But now, I'm going to tell you a story. 'There was once a man named Joey Ore, who dared to challenge the beast known as Ace for the throne he rightfully deserved. Well, one thing lead to another, and Joey Ore ended up a bloody mess and without the throne of Ace.' How's that for a story?
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

"Ha, you and your western fairy tales. Back in the motherland it goes differently. It's about a man named Alpha who grows too cocky for his own good just as he meets a ruthless up and comer.... I forget the middle but it ends with Alpha nursing a broken arm." Joseph winks behind his mask.

"You talk about Casket matches and cages matches but, if i may ask a question. Have you ever felt barbed wire lodge itself just above your eye? have you ever prayed to God that it wouldn't move downwards?" Iron asks coldly without blinking as he stares at his opponent.

" I don't know if you've ever in your career found yourself with a chain wrapped around your fist as you gave someone the beating of their lives but in my experiences in the motherland I have. I've been through hell itself and I've come out of it scarred beyond belief." Joseph walks closer and stares at Omega
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Landknecht wrote:
"Ha, you and your western fairy tales. Back in the motherland it goes differently. It's about a man named Alpha who grows too cocky for his own good just as he meets a ruthless up and comer.... I forget the middle but it ends with Alpha nursing a broken arm." Joseph winks behind his mask.

"You talk about Casket matches and cages matches but, if i may ask a question. Have you ever felt barbed wire lodge itself just above your eye? have you ever prayed to God that it wouldn't move downwards?" Iron asks coldly without blinking as he stares at his opponent.

" I don't know if you've ever in your career found yourself with a chain wrapped around your fist as you gave someone the beating of their lives but in my experiences in the motherland I have. I've been through hell itself and I've come out of it scarred beyond belief." Joseph walks closer and stares at Omega
"Really? Your gonna make up barbed wire and crap like that. That kind of stuff leaves a scar, but since I can' see your face from behind that mask, I can't really tell if it's the full truth, can I? Barbed Wire isn't something I've had to go through, but I've been on the receiving end of that beating with the chain, and I fought through that. Iron, you may think that you have a chance, but when it comes to me, you were unlucky enough to have to face me in the first round. Have fun taking a beating, cause in the end, I'll be King of the Ring, and you'll be out of a job hardly before it even has a chance to start."
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Landknecht wrote:

"Really? Your gonna make up barbed wire and crap like that. That kind of stuff leaves a scar, but since I can' see your face from behind that mask, I can't really tell if it's the full truth, can I? Barbed Wire isn't something I've had to go through, but I've been on the receiving end of that beating with the chain, and I fought through that. Iron, you may think that you have a chance, but when it comes to me, you were unlucky enough to have to face me in the first round. Have fun taking a beating, cause in the end, I'll be King of the Ring, and you'll be out of a job hardly before it even has a chance to start."

Joseph extends his hand to Omega

"Very well, I don't agree with your statements but I believe that you have every intention to win, as do I. May the best man win" he says
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

"Very well, I don't agree with your statements but I believe that you have every intention to win, as do I. May the best man win" he says
"Iron, I'm ALL THE WAY UP HERE on the stage, I never took the time to walk down because I didn't want to stand in the ring with trash until I was beating it down. You can think I would accept your handshake, but I wouldn't. Remember that fuck I gave, it ran out."

Omega walks backstage, leaving Iron in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

"Iron, I'm ALL THE WAY UP HERE on the stage, I never took the time to walk down because I didn't want to stand in the ring with trash until I was beating it down. You can think I would accept your handshake, but I wouldn't. Remember that fuck I gave, it ran out."

Omega walks backstage, leaving Iron in the ring.

"Such a poor sportsman" he says into his microphone as he closes his hand into a fist. He shuts off the microphone in his mask and exits the ring.

"Too bad the idiot wouldn't get close enough for me to work on his arm. No arm, no 100% bomb." he thinks to himself, coldly calculating his options for the upcoming match on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next