The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:30 am

SP wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Granger adds another Superstar to the Roster? Surprised

Black guy. Granger adds another black guy to the roster.

Black Rapper. Since Granger is all G now. You forgot that part.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Wankster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is walking through a corridor with his headphone in when he is stopped by the ECCW Backstage Fallout interviewer for comments*

Interview: Oh hey, Rhys, would we be able to talk to you for a quick bit for some Fallout comments?

Rhys: Yeah I suppose so.

Interviewer: Erm... aren't you going to take off your earphones?

Rhys: Wise up! They stay on, I'm not listening to anything anyway.

Interviewer: Then why... uh, never mind. So on Terror this week you were at your tag team partner's corner when he defeated Angel Rodriguez. Aaron Kennedy?

Rhys: Yeah he did, but by a distraction from Will WIlliams mind you so that doesn't really count in my eyes. I mean sure, its well enough he won, but thats not exactly the best way for someone to win. I mean its not fair for me to criticize my partner since I wasn't in the match, but even if I was I'd be even more annoyed if I were to win via a fluke.

Interviewer: Speaking of your partner, can you say anything about the future of 'The Hawkends?'

Rhys: . . . I'm sorry but I dont know of these 'Hawkends' you speak of, because of you think thats us, then you're wrong. But pushing that aside, we haven't thought that far ahead yet I dont believe us to be an official 'tag team' or anything right yet. I mean we will be there in each others corners when we need to for matches like I did this week for Aaron, and vise versa, but for now we're just seeing where the road takes us.

I mean right now I believe theres the Terror Money in the Bank match to qualify for and I believe both of us look to get into that match, and if either or both of us get in that match, we'll show respect to one another, but we will be seperate people in that match and will do everything in our power to get that briefcase. But if we don't qualify for the match, then maybe we'll work on going after the ECCW Tag Team titles since we are being dubbed as a 'team' and all that.

Interviewer: Alright thanks for taking the time to answer some questions Rhys.

Rhys: Yeah sure.

*Rhys walks off before the Interview shouts something back at him*

Interview: Oh hey, if your not 'The Hawkends', what are you?

Rhys: . . . I'll get back to you on that.

*Rhys walks off as the Interviewer talks to the camera-man about the footage they got*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Dan Williams arrives at the arena, knowing that in a short period of time he will be holding the Crush Money in the Bank briefcase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Already updated my OP on the Profiles page, but just to make it official...

Name: Ryan Wright
Gimmick: A determined young man, who grew up in a negative background through his life, while still remaining positiive through it all, who will not back down from a challenge that is thrown in from of him, no matter how impossible they may seem to be. He may show a bit of a cocky attitude to those who disrespect him or to those who disrespect others, but overall he is a nice person to get along with.
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 186 lbs.
Hometown: Chicago, IL.
Signatures: Lights-Out (Running pushing stomp to the back or back of the head of a bent over opponent), Moonsault (sometimes on standing opponent), Top Rope Spike DDT (more rare than regular)
Finishers: The Wright Way (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb - sometimes a Super Piledriver Flip on major events/moments)
Entrance Music: Dreams of an Absolution (2011 Version) - Bentley Jones
Brand: Crush
Pic Base: Adam Cole

More info about Ryan (And also Rhys Hawkens since I changed his Pic Base as well) can be seen below.
Rhawk's CAW Profiles

Last edited by Rhawk on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Name: William L. Davis IV
Pic base: Johnny Curtis
Gimmick: Snobbish rich kid, with a mean streak and the best training money can buy.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 240 lbs
Hometown: His mansion on Del Rey Beach, Florida
Signatures: Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker, DDT to kneeling opponent
Finishers: Deactivator (Batista Bite), Knee Trembler
Entrance Music: Eric Liniger - Stronger
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Name: William L. Davis IV
Pic base: Johnny Curtis
Gimmick: Snobbish rich kid, with a mean streak and the best training money can buy.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 240 lbs
Hometown: His mansion on Del Rey Beach, Florida
Signatures: Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker, DDT to kneeling opponent
Finishers: Deactivator (Batista Bite), Knee Trembler
Entrance Music: Eric Liniger - Stronger
Brand: Terror
Sure. I'll accept him.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:17 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 Crush13
Crush Results — Friday, August 31, 2012 — Episode #165: "Out with a Bang"

The weekly green and blue opening pyro marks the beginning of one of the most crucial Crush shows of the year, as tonight is the night of Summer Smash fallout. Not only will the superstars of ECCW be reflecting on the results from the big event, but the build up for All or Nothing starts tonight as well, as the first batch of several Money in the Bank qualifiers will take place on tonight's program.

The show kicks off with Peter Linch, who the fans aren't exactly excited to see, especially considering that he is still with his ECCW World Championship. Of course, the ending to that match was that of much controversy. Linch fights off boos by condemning the actions of Adam Jones as special guest referee, asserting that he clearly abused the power vested in him. Linch says that he has had his differences with Shore but that he never wanted them settled in such a fashion. Linch reiterated his claims that he wanted a fair fight, as he distances himself from the apparent controversy. After continuing on with his assertions, he is interrupted by Omega, who receives a negative reaction from those in attendance as well. Omega tells Linch to quit worrying about both Jones and Shore, because they are in the past and the present and future is standing before him. Omega goes on to repeat his signature claims of becoming the new face of ECCW, confidently stating that he will go on to become the new ECCW World Champion at All or Nothing. Linch seems overwhelmed by all of the things he has to think about as Omega tries to put on the show that he is more ready than Linch for their upcoming battle.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Nova defeated Andre Styles, in a Money in the Bank qualifying match.
The new ECCW Legend's Champion Keith Golden stood at ringside for Nova's match, as the two stared one another down post-match. The title rematch happens this Sunday at ECCW's eleventh supershow event. The finish came after Nova hit the Karma Injection on Styles, picking up the pin at the 10:46 mark.

A recap video package of the highlights from Sunday's Summer Smash event is aired. Following the video, the commentators discussed the show and then shared that word is that Dustin Shore is in the building for Crush tonight and has been invited by Richie to deliver a farewell address.

Backstage, Richie is seen on the phone yet again with an unidentified acquaintance. All that is known is that Richie is on edge and must be concerned, especially after his blatant attack on the boss' son. The state of his ECCW future is still largely unknown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Trenton York and Zack Horror defeated Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker, to retain the ECCW Tag Team Championships.
In the official title rematch from Summer Smash, the former champions failed to get the job done, as the Masterminds fell short to York and Horror, two of the best in the division. York was able to pin Walker at the 8:33 mark.

A recap from the last episode of Monday Night Terror is shown, mainly focusing on the situation regarding the ECCW Heavyweight Championship as well as the King of the Ring tourney, which is now down to two Terror superstars.

Jarrett Calloway is shown walking down a backstage hallway with a graphic in the corner of the screen reading "up next," as the commentators hype Calloway's apparent response to his loss at Summer Smash and the situation with Twista XL.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jarrett Calloway comes out to a hearty reaction. He says that Summer Smash didn't quite turn out the way he wanted it to, nor the way he expected it to. Nevertheless, he is accepting of the result. He says that he is not the number one contender for the ECCW World Championship, but asks why. Throwing out a possible reason, he says that it is due to Twista XL's return interference in his match, basically screwing him out of a victory. But then the question comes up again: why? Having had no real issues with him in the past, he calls on Twista to come out and explain his actions. After a long while of silence, Calloway shakes his head and simply says, "I'll find you myself." He exits the ring through the ropes and the crowd cheers as he seems to be taking the matter into his own hands. Their cheers are short lived however, as Twista slips out from under the ring and attacks Calloway from behind, brutalizing him with not only his fists, but a steel chair that he picked up from under the ring. The crowd boos Twista as he exits, seemingly proud of his dirty work.

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Ali Fernando defeated Riff Radley, in a Money in the Bank qualifying match.
Fernando dominated most of the match, as all of Radley's attempts to turn things around in his favor were proven to be nothing short of futile. Fernando put Radley away handily by pinfall at the mark of 5:20.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Richie apparently gets word that Matthew Jericho will be appearing on next week's Crush to address his actions from Summer Smash.

Will Williams defeated Harry Jones, in a Money in the Bank qualifying match.
Williams scored a surprise roll up on the unexpecting Jones at the 14:48 mark. Jones was significantly angry with the end result post-match.

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with none other than Casey Anomaly, one of the two finalists in the King of the Ring tournament. The interviewer asks Anomaly about his opportunity to be a king this Sunday at Supershow XI. Anomaly says that it is inevitable and that he has it in the bag, especially against Joseph Iron, someone who has simply lucked out in each round of the tourney. Anomaly says that his ECCW career has always been building up to a moment like this, and that he cannot and will not let himself or his supporters down.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Dustin Shore comes out to a phenomenal ovation from the ECCW fans, as his much hyped farewell address looks to be the show ending moment. He talks from the heart about his time in ECCW and he says that it makes him sick that he is being pushed away on such a bad note. He says that he doesn't hate Richie, nor Adam Jones, nor Peter Linch. Rather he hates their style of doing business. Shore says that there is not a single moment throughout his career that he regrets, covering his debut in 2010 up to his apparent last in ring moments. While a sad moment, it is an epic one. Shore thanks the fans for all of their endless support throughout the years, as he looks to depart by saying that he will be back every now and then whenever possible. Finishing up his speech, Shore officially bids farewell. Taking one last look of the crowd once on the stage, his awe is interrupted by Adam Jones, who carelessly attacks Shore with his back turned. He takes him to the stage floor and begins to assault him viciously, picking him up and then ramming him into one of the minitrons. The crowd is overwhelmingly heated. Jones surveys the damage and looks to be happy with it as the show goes off the air.

Last edited by Jarrett on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:28 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching a replay of the previous Terror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 am

*Rhys Hawkens is seen walking back to his locker room after a session in the gym, once again with headphones on his head*

*A new Crush superstar is still waiting to see if he can debut or not...*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 am

Angel Rodriguez is backstage, furious that Will Williams came over to Terror and cost him another match.

Adam Jones is in his locker room, having shown the world that he means business.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is backstage, furious that Will Williams came over to Terror and cost him another match.

Adam Jones is in his locker room, having shown the world that he means business.
*Angel gets a text from a mysterious source*

Number: More to come, amigo. By the way, this is NOT Will Williams, mate. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:06 pm

"lucked out?" Joseph says incrediously as he watches Casey's segment online.

"I'll show him just how much luck counts for when I get my hands on him"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm

TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

*Angel gets a text from a mysterious source*

Number: More to come, amigo. By the way, this is NOT Will Williams, mate. Seriously.

AR: And so the plot thickens.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:22 pm

My guys arrive... who wants to rp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is doing shiz that he's suppose to be doing with Aaron Kennedy, but he never bothers to appear anymore...*

*Ryan Wright is still waiting to be accepted on the ECCW roster*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 am

TONIGHT:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 Supers11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 am

*Rhys Hawkens is returning for a session at the gym while he focuses mostly on the music playing from his headphones, while also wondering if he or Aaron will make the card for Supershow XI*

*SOMEONE is waiting to get signed by Crush...*

OT: Okay so I'm not crazy thinking that I'm being totally ignored am I?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for his next match, whenever that may be.

Adam Jones is preparing a promo.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 am

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens is returning for a session at the gym while he focuses mostly on the music playing from his headphones, while also wondering if he or Aaron will make the card for Supershow XI*

That's how Jarrett does things.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 am

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Omega is walking around backstage, ready for the Supershow tonight.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Joseph is in his locker room preparing for his reckoning against Casey tonight. He straps his mask on and tapes up his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:16 pm

TJ! wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

You mean ignoring PMs I sent him weeks ago concerning the Aaron/Hawkens team, and signing other people's characters before my own, even when I signed them up before those people? Weird way of doing things thats for sure...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Rhawk wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

You mean ignoring PMs I sent him weeks ago concerning the Aaron/Hawkens team, and signing other people's characters before my own, even when I signed them up before those people? Weird way of doing things thats for sure...
In case you haven't seen the way he interacts with Karl and Richie, he doesn't really give a shit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next