The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:29 pm

It's just Jarrett's way.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TONIGHT:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 Supers11

DON'T LIE TO ME.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Karl wrote:
It's just Jarrett's way.
His way is fucking terrible.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 pm

~Tim TapOut pulls out his iPhone and begins to type on twitter~

@ECCW_Mr_TapOut: "1 Day till Terror where I continue dominance and 2 days till my birthday! Happy early birthday to ME!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 Supers12
Supershow XI Results — Sunday, September 2, 2012 — Oakland, California

The show begins with a colorful pyrotechnics display on the stage, which is royally decorated. Fixated just off from the stage is an elevated area in which a throne and crown sit, awaiting the new 2012 King of the Ring to be determined. While that main event match will come, the rest of the night is sure to be exciting and action-packed as well.

Tim Tapout defeated Michael Ausberry by submission at the 8:04 mark.
Tapout continued his record of dominance, extending his undefeated streak since his return to the company. Not only has he been winning lately, but he has been doing so decisively, forcing his opponents to tap out. In an effort to display his brutality, he kept the submission hold locked in after the bell, practically tearing Ausberry apart before finally complying with the referee's demands.

A video package highlighting the top moments from last Sunday's Summer Smash PPV is aired.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with Casey Anomaly, who appears very confident that he will score a victory in tonight's main event and become the King of the Ring. Anomaly says that Joseph Iron isn't up to the challenge, especially considering that hardly anyone has any idea of who he is. Claiming that luck is the sole reason that Iron made it into the finals, Anomaly guarantees his fans that tonight, he will officially become royalty.

Keith Golden (c) defeated Alex Nova by pinfall at the 12:44 mark, to retain the ECCW Legend's Championship.
In the official title rematch from Summer Smash, Nova was unable to regain the Legend's title from Golden's grasp. While Nova has to be disappointed that he can no longer call himself champion, he has already secured a spot in Crush's Money in the Bank match at All or Nothing, perhaps allowing him to move on to bigger and better things.

Richie is shown in his office, talking to one of his trusty friends Jason Blade, although the topic of the conversation is unclear. One could assume that it is regarding the situation with him and the Jerichos revolving around his ECCW future. The true meaning of the discussion remains a mystery however, as Richie promptly kicked the camera crew out upon noticing their presence.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jarrett Calloway's music hits as the crowd cheers. Calloway is holding a microphone, leading everyone to believe that he his purpose of being in the ring is not to wrestle a match. This is confirmed as he makes a short and sweet demand, calling Twista XL out. After a short pause, Twista makes his way down to the ring with a mic of his own, as the crowd gives it to him. Calloway asks him what Twista's problem is; why is it that everyone keeps coming into the company using him as a target? Twista tells Calloway that it isn't that Calloway is the "guy to beat" and that it's not because he is the "best in the world," but rather he is "wrestling's biggest cancer." Twista says people aren't simply targeting Calloway as a stepping stone to the top, but to try and do away with one of the industry's worst; or at least, that is Twista's plan. Calloway says that he expects otherwise from someone who has now blindsided him twice, and that while unfortunate, the end of Dustin Shore's ECCW career came as a blessing to him. Adam Jones being the thorn in Dustin Shore's side that ultimately put him out, Calloway says he sees Twista as the Adam Jones in their situation, but that he will not allow him to put him out. Calloway says that when he goes out, it is going to be on his own terms, not on Omega's, not on Ali Fernando's, and certainly not on Twista XL's. Twista asks if All or Nothing is alright, to which Calloway accepts. Just like that, the next PPV card's first grudge match is on.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rhys Hawkens and Aaron Kennedy defeated Hassan and Abdullah by pinfall (Hawkens over Abdullah) at the 9:15 mark.
ECCW's newest tag team wowed the crowd with some impressive moves throughout the match, showing some strength in working together. As they continue to pair up, they seem to improve more and more, slowly cementing themselves as top contenders for the ECCW Tag Team Championships. Tonight, they may have moved above the Middle Eastern Alliance on the contendership list.

A recap from last Monday's Terror is aired.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

THEREVOLUTIONBEGINS

OCTOBER 3, 2012

Zayten and Surge defeated Dan Maskell and Angel Rodriguez by pinfall (Zayten over Rodriguez) at the 15:37 mark.
The team of the current ECCW Heavyweight Champion and ECCW Television Champion respectively fell to the clearly-dominating team of two of Maskell's most bitter enemies. The crowd was happy with the result of the match, but the two champions certainly didn't share in their happiness.

Adam Jones is shown walking down a backstage hallway as the commentators say that they have received word that he will be coming to the ring next to hopefully explain his recent actions.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A recap of last Friday's Crush is shown.

Adam Jones comes out to an overwhelmingly negative reaction from the fans in attendance. Generating more boos than any other current roster member thus far, Jones doesn't seem to care in the least. Once in the ring, he begins to talk about the power he had when refereeing the match between Dustin Shore and Peter Linch at Summer Smash. After a bit of digging into Shore and calling him washed up and an old timer, he is interrupted by Peter Linch. The crowd isn't so keen on Linch either, still unsure of his role, if any, in the situation. Linch says that he told Jones and everyone else that he wanted a fair fight and that Jones took that away from him. Linch says that he does not like Shore by any means, but is royally pissed off that Jones has cost him the opportunity to beat him one on one, fair and square, since the chance to face him again is now extremely unlikely. Jones tries convincing Linch that it isn't a big deal and that he can now go on to face bigger and better opponents like him, but Linch isn't buying it. Before he is able to fully respond, Omega makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He says that it is funny Jones mentions it, because "bigger and better" is exactly what Linch got. He says that Linch is only whining because he realizes that Shore is no Omega, and that Omega is simply too much for Linch to handle. Linch says that he would never back down from either Omega or Jones, because he is better than the two combined. This prompts Omega to become offended, taking out his anger by attacking Linch. Seeing an opportunity, Jones chimes in and joins the assault. As Linch is beat down, Omega takes pride in his work before noticing that Jones is doing the same. Not one to share the spotlight, Omega nails Jones with the 100% Bomb, leaving with his head held high.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Will Williams defeated Sean Shamrock by pinfall at the 7:25 mark.
Fresh off a victory on Friday's Crush, which sealed him a spot in one of two Money in the Bank ladder matches at All or Nothing, Williams continued his success tonight, pleasing the crowd.

The commentators hype up the fact that the King of the Ring final happens next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joseph Iron defeated Casey Anomaly by pinfall at the 20:50 mark, to become the 2012 ECCW King of the Ring.
The crowd is just as shocked as Anomaly is that he lost the big one. Iron is happy, though it's hard to tell through the gas mask, perhaps proving that his advancement through the tourney was not at all a fluke. Perhaps instead it is that he is the next biggest force in ECCW to be reckoned with.

After the match, Iron is led up towards the elevated throne area, where he takes a seat. An ECCW commentator is standing by to crown Iron as the King of the Ring. Just as he places the crown on Iron's head, Iron takes it right back off. The commentator steps back, not exactly sure what to expect. Iron sets down the crown and puts his head up towards his gas mask as the crowd glues their eyes onto him. He slowly begins to take off the mask, eventually revealing none other than ...

NEVILLE RYAN!

The crowd is in utter shock as a wide grin appears on Ryan's face as he replaces the crown on his head, celebrating his new title of King of the Ring with his royal robe and crown, with Anomaly stunned, as the show goes off the air!

Click here to rate the show.

Last edited by Jarrett on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 am

Omega is sitting in his lr, pleased with how he took down Linch and Jones.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

Click here to rate the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 am

*Rhys Hawkens seems satisfied with his tag team victory with his partner, Aaron Kennedy*

*Ryan Wright is STILL waiting to debut, HINT F'IN HINT...*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 am

~Tim TapOut walking arrogently around the areana. Still proud from yet another victory~
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

Dan Williams waiting to actually have a match still
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

2012 King of the ring Neville Ryan is in his locker room, pleased with the results of his ECCW debut.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

Captain2 wrote:
2012 King of the ring Neville Ryan is in his locker room, pleased with the results of his ECCW debut.
Dan Williams walks up clapping

Dan WIlliams
Well done, well done. The ignorance the fans showed was astronomical, how could they possibly have no clue that that was you?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 pm

White guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Dan WIlliams
Well done, well done. The ignorance the fans showed was astronomical, how could they possibly have no clue that that was you?

"roughly the same as that of everyone around here. calling me a rookie or thinking I somehow only advanced by sheer luck. I didn't even change my moveset. I just used different names for my finishing moves for gods sake." he says amusedly
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Captain2 wrote:
White guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Dan WIlliams

"roughly the same as that of everyone around here. calling me a rookie or thinking I somehow only advanced by sheer luck. I didn't even change my moveset. I just used different names for my finishing moves for gods sake." he says amusedly
Dan Williams
Perhaps they have been around Surge, the other Williams, or one of the many other snorters around here far to often and thought that perhaps they were without you forever? Seriously though how it never crossed any of their minds is beyond me you stood the same height even weighed in at an identical weight as when you "left" and like you said used the same move set. What I find funny is people you had already been in the ring with couldn't tell it was still you.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

NEVILLE Surprised
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll be putting results up soon and shit. It's going to be a very special MITB edition of Terror.

Also Jarrett, how many in the MITB? 8?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm

TJ! wrote:
I'll be putting results up soon and shit. It's going to be a very special MITB edition of Terror.

That'll be what I do.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:

That'll be what I do.
Cool.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Monday Night Terror Results (9/3/12)

2012 King of the Ring Neville Ryan walked out to start the show to a mix of boos and cheers. He went on to talk about how being King of the Ring is only the beginning. He will qualify for Money in the Bank tonight and go on to become Heavyweight Champion. He is interrupted by Casey Anomaly, who says that Ryan is no king. A real king wouldn't have lied to the people. The two bicker until Ryan decks Anomaly and runs to the back.

Kevin Evans d. Hassan in a MITB Qualifier (4:27)

William Davis IV d. Rhys Hawkens in a MITB Qualifier (5:11)

Neville Ryan d. Venom in a MITB Qualifier (6:32)

Casey Anomaly d. Jeffrey O'Walker in a MITB Qualifier (5:20)

Diego Garza d. Matt Brooks in a MITB Qualifier (3:04)

Tim TapOut d. Aaron Kennedy in a MITB Qualifier (6:26)

Big Roy d. Roger Studley in a MITB Qualifier (:11)
The two men played rock, paper, scissors as they entered. Roy won, so Roger laid down for him.

Michael Ausberry d. Daniel Evans in a MITB Qualifier (4:13)

Dan Maskell and Angel Rodriguez d. Zayten and Will Williams (15:22)
After the match the four men brawled with their respective rivals. In the middle of it, Robert Cairo stepped out and announced at All or Nothing that Zayten and Maskell would compete in a First Blood match. And Will Williams and Angel Rodriguez would face off in an I Quit match.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am

A video, uploaded to the ECCW youtube page opens with a close up shot of Joseph Iron's mask balanced on the corner of a desk.

"Now I know what you're all thinking. Why would the greatest free agent in the world show up and make his ECCW debut for over a month hiding behind a false identity..." the mask is shoved over and the camera is raised up by the operator to show his own face. Neville smiles at it as he continues to speak.

"I have spent so bloody long in the shadows of others.... I was voted the third best superstar of all time. Behind two people who quite frankly don't deserve to shine my boots." Neville's smile cracks slightly as he runs his right hand back through his hair, slicking it back more as he continues to hold the camera with his left.

"You know what I decided when I came up third? I decided that you... the insipid slugs filling up the seats of the arenas that I dare to grace with my presence... I decided that you didn't deserve Neville Ryan." he says opening his eyes wider at the camera and shooting it a look of amused defiance.

"I gave you Joseph. I proved to the world that even behind a mask, even with a different name, I am still the best damn wrestler in the world. I proved that even without the history or the aura that comes with the name Neville Ryan, I am not only the King of the Ring.... I'm King of the World"

He looks pleased with himself before continuing.

"Now I notice that I will have to get past eight other stars to become the winner of money in the bank. A contract that gives me the right to face the champion at any time of my choosing..." he pretends to think deeply about it momentarily.

"Wait a minute.... I just won a whole bloody tournament. Beating the "second best" in the world to do so!" he laughs at the thought, his laughter taking on a slightly maniacal tone.

"Well Casey. Cyrus....number one... is gone. he's history. Your mentor is extinct. Now I know how much you need one another, you constantly refer to him as the man who made you what you are today. Guess what? I was never part of your little clubhouse. I was always stuck on the outside. Cyrus was too weak to teach me anything and you've just picked up on his bad habits. If you ask nicely I may just allow you to maintain your consciousness long enough to see me unhook that briefcase."

"The Age of Ryan is upon us.... " His words hauntingly echo as the video ends abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am

SP wrote:
NEVILLE Surprised

Laughing Glad to be back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 am

*Rhys Hawkens seems uneasy with himself after losing his Money in the Bank qualifying match. Despite that however he still plans on making a name for himself in the Tag team Title picture...*

*Ryan Wright is being patient and STILL WAITING to be signed to ECCW*

OT: Did I accidently piss in the man's tea or something? I mean he even changed Joseph Iron to Neville Ryan and didn't add Ryan to Crush, and I posted the app a good few days before the Supershow. I hate to sound all bitchy and everything, but theres only so much ignorance I can stand...

Would it be better to just start RPing as Ryan just in case?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 am

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens seems uneasy with himself after losing his Money in the Bank qualifying match. Despite that however he still plans on making a name for himself in the Tag team Title picture...*

*Ryan Wright is being patient and STILL WAITING to be signed to ECCW*

OT: Did I accidently piss in the man's tea or something? I mean he even changed Joseph Iron to Neville Ryan and didn't add Ryan to Crush, and I posted the app a good few days before the Supershow. I hate to sound all bitchy and everything, but theres only so much ignorance I can stand...

Would it be better to just start RPing as Ryan just in case?
I would
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:28 pm

*New Terror Superstar William L. Davis IV is seen backstage, and is quickly approached by an interviewer.*

Interviewer: William, we saw you win your debut match and qualify for Money in the Bank. Do you think your rookie status will help or hurt you come All or Nothing?

*William looks at the interviewer like he is high, then chuckles a bit and sets his water bottle aside.*

William L Davis IV: A rookie, you said? Strange, I felt pretty comfortable putting Rhys Hawkens away last night, but hey, if everyone wants to think that, that's their ignorance, and I won't waste my time correcting them or you. As for Money in the Bank, I'll tell you right now, money is in my blood. My father has his hands in a dozen of the most powerful corporations in this country. I've spent my entire life in the company of great men, and walk into ECCW every night knowing that I, in turn, have become a great man.

Winning Money in the Bank, it will be like sitting down to a $300 bottle of wine, tanning on your own private beach, and seeing the wide world from the window of a private jet...oh, why am I making these analogies to you, you poor, minimum-wage sportscaster reject? Suffice to say, when I win, you'll just know this is how it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 pm

The crowd erupt in boos as the single most hated entity in ECCW, Adam Jones, bursts through the curtain, microphone in hand, pacing frenetically to the squared circle and sliding underneath the bottom rope. Pausing only slightly to adjust his dark sunglasses, AJ angrily adresses the fans in attendance of the events of ECCW's latest Supershow.

AJ: I am the man who retired one of the greatest modern-day wrestlers to have ever graced the hallowed halls of ECCW, Dustin Shore. And no matter what Peter Linch says, he couldn't beat Dustin Shore without me. And so I expected gratitude, hell, I expected admiration from our Heavyweight champion, but yet I recieved nothing but contempt. Peter Linch then had the gall to come out and interrupt me in the middle of my big explanation for why I attacked Dustin Shore in the big send-off that I induced. Peter, you deserved everything you got from me and Omega at the Supershow. And if you want to get even with me, you want to get in the ring with, you want to beat me up, then you know where I am and you know what you have to do. Put your title on the line against me.

As for Omega, you think you can put your hands on me, huh? i showed you the greatest respect I could by offering to be your manager. I did that because I could see that all you needed was somebody by your side to give your career the boost it deserved. I even joined in when you were attacking Peter Linch. And you show me what? No respect, that's what. You put your hands on me and I'm not going to let you simply walk all over me. I'm calling you out, right now. Omega, get your sorry ass out here!

The crowd crane their necks towards the stage to see whether Omega will accept the call out, as AJ waits patiently in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next