The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 am

Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Surge is backstage after his "loss", not exactly fuming, but still pissed. He has the EFNW World Title on his shoulder and his trench coat on as he paces in a circle.

Surge talks to himself hysterically in an angry tone, "No...but...Dan Maskell...kill...3 Dans...Maskell...D...Evans...kill...destroy...other guys...kill too...World Title...must keep...best ever...World Champion..."

Surge progresses on, only mumbling bits and pieces.

Neville Ryan walks up to Surge while sporting a smirk.

"You know full sentences are fun too." he says

Surge doesn't seem to notice, Neville, or maybe he just thinks what Neville said was part of his own conversation.

"Full sentences...like...I want to kill Dan...which Dan?...all...everyone...destroy everyone...everything..." Surge mumbles on.

Neville stares at him for a moment

"....Alright then.... listen mate, I know you want to take them down. I don't take kindly to being used as an enforcer against a woman when by all reason I should have that group on their knees hailing me for bringing some flavour to this show."

Neville reaches out and puts his hand on Surges shoulder

"Maybe instead of rambling in the hallway we could give them what they have coming"

Surge looks up, seemingly having noticed Neville.

Surge keeps mumbling, "English man...homosexual...funny accent..."

All of a sudden, Surge straightens his back and looks at Neville, not really having to look up as there's only about 2 inches difference in height between them. He also carries himself with confidence now, as opposed to his former hysterical rambling self.

"Ah, Neville..." he starts with a chuckle, seeming more intelligent, "...this wouldn't happen to be a bid at my Title now, would it?"

Neville stares at him with a raised eyebrow for a moment, clearly displeased at his rambling assesment.

"Why would I take a shot at your title already? If I wanted your title I'd help those idiots, not you"

Surge rebuts, "You're an intelligent man, Neville...but so am I. I know you well. Ever since you first started in God-awful...[Surge stops short]...you know, I watched you. Not creepishly, but because I knew that you had potential. I know you're a man of great patience, but so am I. I'm not stupid, Neville..."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Hardcore TV 2-19-11

"Shockwaves"

:::Promo:::

Daniel Evans announces a Battle Royale will be held to decide the #1 Contender for his match later in the evening. Surge then makes his way and interupts the General Manager, stating that he had the power to make any changes he liked. When asked where he got the authority to do so, Surge simply continued to say he was making the match a "Rape-Fest Battle Royale" though the rules aren't explained as he leaves.

:::Jake Lyndon, Davalo, and Jason Hardcore def. Local Competitors:::

After decimating some local chumps, Evans' boys said they were unstoppable, and they would make sure one of their own won the World Title soon enough. All of a sudden the lights flickered off, and when they came on again, all three of Evans' droogs were laid out in the ring.

Amy is seen speaking to Evans, seeming none too happy. He gets annoyed with the argument, and tells her if she doesn't prove that she wants it, she'll be out of the greatest faction in Wrestling history. Amy storms off, and Evans informs her she has a match against somebody she has a history with.... TONIGHT!

:::Neville Ryan def. Amy:::

In a shocking debut match, Ryan manhandled his former flame in this transgender match. After being pinned Amy apologized to Evans, who allowed her back into the group, on the condition that she proves her loyalty.

:::Contender Battle Royale:::

After a long match, Sammy Steele eliminated the rest of the competitors in the match. His celebration was cut short however when Surge came out to the ring, now wearing one of Evans' ties. Surge told Steele that to prevent him from laying down tonight, another man would be added to the match.

The Church of Ruin aired a vignette that showed just how evil they really are, telling the Chavs to look out.

:::Daniel Evans def. Sammy Steele and Surge:::

Surge tore a hole through both Evans and Steele, but after the official was "accidentally" knocked down, Evans' faction raced down to the ring and attacked Surge. Surge managed to fight off the attack literally throwing all but two of the faction members over the top rope. However, he forgets about Dan Maskell who hits him with the Tramp Stamp, and Evans who barely manages to cover him to pick up the win.

Recap: Surge fucks everbody up, and gets screwed over by Evans, despite being a heel. Surge stays heel, but he dislikes Evans, like Jericho w/ the Nexus.

It's Zeke Zahn, not "Sammy Steel", lol
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 am

"Alright. lets pretend your maniacal ravings are true and I'm just looking to stab you in the back. I'll have to help you against those dolts for awhile and then once thats over and I stab you in the back you'd only have to deal with me. that sounds easier doesn't it?" he says, clearly trying to not sound as frustrated as he is
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am

Captain2 wrote:
"Alright. lets pretend your maniacal ravings are true and I'm just looking to stab you in the back. I'll have to help you against those dolts for awhile and then once thats over and I stab you in the back you'd only have to deal with me. that sounds easier doesn't it?" he says, clearly trying to not sound as frustrated as he is

Neville sees movement in Surge's mask where the brows are.

"Why not?" Surge asks rhetorically, "That is...if I don't grab that knife and send it flying into your eyes. You've got yourself a deal...'partner'." Surge ends with sentence sarcastically before outstretching his hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 am

TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Why not?" Surge asks rhetorically, "That is...if I don't grab that knife and send it flying into your eyes. You've got yourself a deal...'partner'." Surge ends with sentence sarcastically before outstretching his hand.

Neville lets out a sigh and shakes his hand

"Good. I thought I was going to have to resort to offering you cake to help me. I mean, let me help you"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 am

Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Good. I thought I was going to have to resort to offering you cake to help me. I mean, let me help you"

Surge doesn't let go of the handshake, instead of putting pressure on.

Surge goes on, "When I find out what this is about and how you plan to screw me over...I will rape you..."

He then gets a call on his phone, which he magically pulls out of his sleeve.

"Yo, Will." he answers, "Nah, I'm down to party. Alright. 20 minutes. Sweet."

He closes the phone and lets Neville hand go before turning to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 am

TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Surge doesn't let go of the handshake, instead of putting pressure on.

Surge goes on, "When I find out what this is about and how you plan to screw me over...I will rape you..."

He then gets a call on his phone, which he magically pulls out of his sleeve.

"Yo, Will." he answers, "Nah, I'm down to party. Alright. 20 minutes. Sweet."

He closes the phone and lets Neville hand go before turning to walk off.

"Calls me homosexual and then offers to rape me? bloody hypocrite" Neville mutters as he walks away
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room proud to have cost Surge a match, in his locker room is a dartboard with Surge's picture on with a dart right in the middle of his eyes

The Chavs are tagging up the Church of Ruins locker room
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 am

(Classically Phemenional is walking the halls when someone bumps into them)

OOC: Anyone for a RP?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 Ban2-5

{The Hailstone Sisters (Savannah & Taryn) bump into Hunter & Evans with smiles on their face's}

Savannah

You must be the newest tag team Classically Phenomenal, We have heard so much about you

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

Name: Casey "The Nightmare" Anomaly

Hometown: Providence Rhode Island

Gimmick : a young skater punk with a bit of a screwed up or crazy side, doesn't really care about any one else unless it's benefiting him, calls himself "The Nightmare Among Men"

Signature(s): Super Kick then opponent falls to knees and hits super kick again, spring board leg drop, Into Oblivion (Lifting inverted DDT)

Finisher: Sound of Madness (Spinning Rock Bottom), Have a Nice Nightmare (Spider Twist Submission hold)

Theme Music: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Match Specialty: Falls Count Anywhere

Weapon of Choice: Skateboard

Picture Base: Short Haired (not bald) CM Punk
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Casey Punk wrote:
Name: Casey "The Nightmare" Anomaly

Hometown: Providence Rhode Island

Gimmick : a young skater punk with a bit of a screwed up or crazy side, doesn't really care about any one else unless it's benefiting him, calls himself "The Nightmare Among Men"

Signature(s): Super Kick then opponent falls to knees and hits super kick again, spring board leg drop, Into Oblivion (Lifting inverted DDT)

Finisher: Sound of Madness (Spinning Rock Bottom), Have a Nice Nightmare (Spider Twist Submission hold)

Theme Music: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Match Specialty: Falls Count Anywhere

Weapon of Choice: Skateboard

Picture Base: Short Haired (not bald) CM Punk

Post this in the app' thread so we have an archive. Besides that, I'd say accepted...
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 pm

"The Great One" Samuel wrote:

{The Hailstone Sisters (Savannah & Taryn) bump into Hunter & Evans with smiles on their face's}

Savannah

You must be the newest tag team Classically Phenomenal, We have heard so much about you

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans look at the girls before Hunter speaks)

"That is right girls, we are brand new tag team on the block, we are here to shake the tag team divsion to the core. I guess word gets around about us."

Evans:

"So ladies how are you? And what can we do for you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Daniel Evans arrives, telling anybody who will listen about how he defeated Surge and retained his title. He heads to his office and laughs to himself, then gets on the phone to tell Travis Jones all about how he beat the World Champion.

OOC: Sorry bout that Sammy, Mesa is stoopid.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Daniel Evans arrives, telling anybody who will listen about how he defeated Surge and retained his title. He heads to his office and laughs to himself, then gets on the phone to tell Travis Jones all about how he beat the World Champion.

He hears a slow and hard knock on the door. Evans looks at the door before getting up and going to it.

OOC: Permission?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 am

TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

He hears a slow and hard knock on the door. Evans looks at the door before getting up and going to it.

Evans slowly opens the door, and his eyes get extremely wide.

OOC: Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

That of course, is because Surge is standing there. He isn't in his wrestling gear, but street clothes combined with his signature mask suffice. He doesn't have his World Title, but he does have a chain wrapped around his right hand. Evans slams the door shut and goes to lock it, only for it to explode onto him! It's half of it's hinges as Evans goes to regain his composure, but Surge just kicks it again and again until it comes down. He then steps into the office, picking up the door and dumping it on Evans.

"You picked the wrong man to mess with, cripple..." Surge says in a deep groan as Evans tries to crawl away.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 am

TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

That of course, is because Surge is standing there. He isn't in his wrestling gear, but street clothes combined with his signature mask suffice. He doesn't have his World Title, but he does have a chain wrapped around his right hand. Evans slams the door shut and goes to lock it, only for it to explode onto him! It's half of it's hinges as Evans goes to regain his composure, but Surge just kicks it again and again until it comes down. He then steps into the office, picking up the door and dumping it on Evans.

"You picked the wrong man to mess with, cripple..." Surge says in a deep groan as Evans tries to crawl away.

Evans shouts for his goons to show up and protect him and he tries to throw random objects at Surge, such as pens and his Porno Mags.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

Evans shouts for his goons to show up and protect him and he tries to throw random objects at Surge, such as pens and his Porno Mags.

Surge swipes it all away in mid-air as he walks up onto Evans and stomps him in the crotch before reaching down and punching him in the mouth with his chain`d hand.

`You have one chance for this and one chance only...` Surge grabs Evans by the coaler and tells him in a low growl, `I want a public apology for everyone to know what a Mexican you are. Understand? I also want a match with Dan Maskell so I can pummel his face in...`
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:55 am

TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

Surge swipes it all away in mid-air as he walks up onto Evans and stomps him in the crotch before reaching down and punching him in the mouth with his chain`d hand.

`You have one chance for this and one chance only...` Surge grabs Evans by the coaler and tells him in a low growl, `I want a public apology for everyone to know what a Mexican you are. Understand? I also want a match with Dan Maskell so I can pummel his face in...`

Evans nods as the blood pours out of his face and he attempts to heal his 'sensitive areas.' Evans then falls onto the ground, holding his face and his "sensitive area."

OOC: Alright, you can finish up, cuz I'm gunna log off.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

Evans nods as the blood pours out of his face and he attempts to heal his 'sensitive areas.' Evans then falls onto the ground, holding his face and his "sensitive area."

OOC: Alright, you can finish up, cuz I'm gunna log off.

"Alright, delicious..." Surge says, satisfied, "I'm serious. Make this happen, or I will rape yo-..."

Surge is knocked down from behind as 3 security guards shuffle in. They go to pile onto the World Champ, but Surge counters by kicking one in the balls before kipping up. He handles the other 2 with a series of shots before throwing them out of the office. He then goes crazy as he stomps all 3 of the guards. He looks down at Evans before kicking him in the back and gut a couple of times. He goes to walk away but comes back and stomps some more on the security guards before walking away again, grumbling under his breath.

"Damn Evans...security guards...mess with me...kill them...Dan Maskell...kill too...Mas-kill..." Surge grumbles on as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 am

Amy arrives

Jenny walks around

Tina Starr and Lisa Lee arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 am

Savannah

"That is right girls, we are brand new tag team on the block, we are here to shake the tag team divsion to the core. I guess word gets around about us."

Evans:

Taryn

Well... We are damn fine since we have a real man looking after us unlike you two Buffoons and his name is Ricky Lackett, So what you can do for us is stand there and listen to what he has to say

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 Ban3-18

{Ricky Lackett walks out from around a corner and makes his over to them all, he then stands in front of the Hailstone's, looking at both Hunter & Evans with a smirk on his face before turning around to Savannah & Taryn}

Ricky Lackett

Thanks for the introduction Ladies, I couldn't have done it better myself... Now i'll catch you beautiful women later, alright, because i've got some stuff to say to these losers behind me that I don't want your ears to hear

{Savannah & Taryn both grin before turning around and walking away, Lackett then waits for them to go out of sight before turning back around to Evans & Hunter}

Ricky Lackett

Now where were we Ladies?

{Giggles and laughter can be heard from afar}

Ricky Lackett

O yeah, you two were just talking to my girls about how your going to change the tag team division... Well you can forget about it because this week on Insanity, i want you two in a tag team match, so i can beat ya's and make my name for myself as the person who beat the supposed best tag team here in ENFW then i can go onto bigger things like par-tay-ing my way up the roster and becoming a champ before you guys know it as all i can see in front of me is two stepping stones to greatness

{Ricky winks at them, waiting for their answer}

Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 am

Savannah

Evans:

Taryn

Well... We are damn fine since we have a real man looking after us unlike you two Buffoons and his name is Ricky Lackett, So what you can do for us is stand there and listen to what he has to say

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 Ban3-18

{Ricky Lackett walks out from around a corner and makes his over to them all, he then stands in front of the Hailstone's, looking at both Hunter & Evans with a smirk on his face before turning around to Savannah & Taryn}

Ricky Lackett

Thanks for the introduction Ladies, I couldn't have done it better myself... Now i'll catch you beautiful women later, alright, because i've got some stuff to say to these losers behind me that I don't want your ears to hear

{Savannah & Taryn both grin before turning around and walking away, Lackett then waits for them to go out of sight before turning back around to Evans & Hunter}

Ricky Lackett

Now where were we Ladies?

{Giggles and laughter can be heard from afar}

Ricky Lackett

O yeah, you two were just talking to my girls about how your going to change the tag team division... Well you can forget about it because this week on Insanity, i want you two in a tag team match, so i can beat ya's and make my name for myself as the person who beat the supposed best tag team here in ENFW then i can go onto bigger things like par-tay-ing my way up the roster and becoming a champ before you guys know it as all i can see in front of me is two stepping stones to greatness

{Ricky winks at them, waiting for their answer}

(Hunter J blanky stares at Ricky, Evans just smirks)

Hunter J

"Great speech, right there, don't you agree Evans? [Evans nods] He really thinks he can beat us, on any given day? Also don't wink us at us **** boy or we will smash you right here right now! You even said we are greatest and best tag team here!"

Kevin Evans

"So Ricky how about you get a tag team parnter, becuase this week, we want you and your parnter in a Extreme Steel cage, only if your got the balls to face us!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 am

Promo 1 - Travis Jones announced that Neville Ryan debuts against Adam Carson, the return of a big star and Surge vs. Dan Maskell for the strap. Cut off by Lackett, words exchanged, Lackett vs. Hunter J & Evans tonight in a handicap match, unless he finds a partner
Match 1 - The Chavs def. The Church of Ruin w/o Paymon via Count Out when The Church left as The Chavs tried to introduce weapons. Rioted nearly started and Chavs challenged The Chuch to a match at Curtain Call
Promo 2 - Surge talked trash about Maskell
Promo 3 - Hype for the mystery return
Match 2 - Amy def. Tina Starr, Tarayn Hailstone had a stare off with Amy following
Promo 4 - Dan Maskell informs his teammates he needs no help to unmask the pathetic Surge
Match 3 - Ricky Lackett finds no partner and loses to Classically Phenomenal, Attack the tag with a chair after, his only friend
Promo 5 - Jake Lyndon issues an open challenge to anyone for his belt next week
Match 4 - Neville Ryan destroys Adam Carson, drawing the match out longer than need be!
Promo 6 - The returning, former EFNW World Heavyweight Champion, youngest in history, know who yet? Kevin Irvine came to the ring and talked about how great it was to be back after some soul searching! The crowd went nuts when Harry Jones come out to welcome back "the youngest, freshest faced, *Boot to groin* most over-rated EFNW Champion in history!" Follow this up with a HKO and the crowd erupts with boo's as Jones welcomes us tot he age of Extreme!
Main-Event - Dan Maskell and Surge had quiet a good match until Makell hit the Taylor Swift Suplex out of nowhere and pinned Surge to get the win! The crowd wasn't sure how to act! Maskell then ripped the mask off Surge and threw it away! Surge hid his face under his top thing.

OOC-Sorry it's quick results but I was up to the match four bit when I lost it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next