The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Name: Ricky Lackett
Gimmick: A rich party boy, who was living the high life until he suddenly went bankrupt making him have to resort to wrestling to earn money
Weight: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Height: 195 lb (88 kg)
Fighting Style: Dirty, Brawler
Signature Maneuvers: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishing Maneuvers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)
Entrance Music: Hey Baby Drop It to the Floor - Pitbull (Feat. T-Pain)
Accepted. Welcome to the worlds greatest e-Fed
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 am

Hazza wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Gimmick: A rich party boy, who was living the high life until he suddenly went bankrupt making him have to resort to wrestling to earn money
Signature Maneuvers: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishing Maneuvers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)

I was already in it, you silly boy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

I was already in it, you silly boy

C'box fool
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 am

[The Crowd boo as Dan Maskell's music play, but when he walks onto the ramp wearing a very strange looking halloween mask and a t-shirt what says 'Emp Without a Cause' on the front and 'Trenton York' on the back some in the crowd can not help but laugh, when Dan gets in the ring he grabs a microphone.]

Dan:
well, well, well guess who is back? it is me aka the man you all will now call Britain's greatest Export and also you can refer to me as the next EFNW World Champion, as let's face it Trenton York and Surge you guys are not on my level in fact your not on the level below me, no one in EFNW is.

[The crowd boo and chant 'you are an ****']

Dan:
hang on, I'm an ****? are you serious?, as let's face it I tell you people what I am going to do before I do it, I am straight in your face people like Surge and Trenton York they don't give a flying **** about you people in fact you ask them for a autograph you won't get one, you ask me and you get one aslong as you pay me, but still you get one.

[Dan then sits on the turnbuckle to continue his talking]

Dan:
you see all you fans get a list of the stars in EFNW, and then rate them for in Ring Skills, Microphone Skills and Look out of 10, I am the only guy out of the whole roster who gets a 30 out of 30 all the rest get 18 and below, and that is because everyone knows I am the past, present and future Star of EFNW and you all know that in fact you people might aswell say not only am I a future Champion I am a Hall of Famer in the making and there is nothing you can do about it except like it.

[Dan takes off the halloween Mask and the Emo without a Cause T-shirt to reveal another shirt what says 'No Gimmicks Needed', Dan then hops out of the ring and heads backstage]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

Daniel Evans is in his office, plotting ways to bring all the titles to his faction.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OOC: Jake will be EFNW's General Manager for a few weeks.

Word fools

Hey, look, even in EFNW I'm gonna be buried as World Champ! Fun...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Surge is in his locker room, having slept the whole day after a huge party with Will Williams the previous night since neither feel like going to work in silly ECCW today.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 am

TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OOC: Jake will be EFNW's General Manager for a few weeks.

Word fools

Hey, look, even in EFNW I'm gonna be buried as World Champ! Fun...

K, if that's you want I'll organize it
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:59 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 A6e10410
Arrives to the arena

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 3e90bf11
Is backstage talking to the costume designer about new ring gear

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 Ih
Andrew Gold and Ted Streets are outside flirting with a bunch of hot girls
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 am

OOC: Marik, inbox NOW!

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:49 am

(Classcially Phemenional arrives at the arena ready to cut another promo)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room, hanging upside down on a bar doing sit ups

The Chavs are in their locker room
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Hazza wrote:
OOC: Marik, inbox NOW!

And vice-versa...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:29 pm

TheMarik wrote:
Surge is in his locker room, having slept the whole day after a huge party with Will Williams the previous night since they're both so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room

The Chavs are in the hall
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 am

Harry Jones is making the finishing touches to his huge plan that will take place on Monday Night Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 am

Name: Jack James
Gimmick: A cocky young guy, used to be a filmstar. Changed his mind and joined wrestling after a celebrity wrestling event.
Weight: 236 lbs
Height: 6" 3
Fighting Style: Striker, Brawler
Signature Maneuvers:
~SPLAT (The opponent runs at James, but James grabs the back of the neck and drives the face of the opponent down to the mat)
~Multiple Suplex Variations (Exploder, German, Fisherman, Belly to Belly,)
~James Jump (James rebound of the ropes, ducks under a clothesline, springboards and hits a reverse ddt)
~Hell Hound (A hard clothesline, making the opponent, slightly, dazed)
~Spinebuster (The rocks Spinebusyter)
~Crush into Mush (A people's elbow, sometimes from the top rope)
~Multiple Submisson holds (Sharpshooter, cross face, figure 4 leg lock, sleeper hold)
Finishing Maneuvers:
~ Lights, Camera, SMASH (The opponent rebounds off the ropes and James catches him in a Rock Bottom)
~Pass Out Or Tap Out (Jack James has the opponent in the corner, in a headlock. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a bulldog. This then leads to a crippler crossface)
Entrance Music: Paralyzer Finger 11
Titantron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVMZ4GqaJc
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Name: Jack James
Gimmick: A cocky young guy, used to be a filmstar. Changed his mind and joined wrestling after a celebrity wrestling event.
Weight: 236 lbs
Height: 6" 3
Fighting Style: Striker, Brawler
Signature Maneuvers:
~SPLAT (The opponent runs at James, but James grabs the back of the neck and drives the face of the opponent down to the mat)
~Multiple Suplex Variations (Exploder, German, Fisherman, Belly to Belly,)
~James Jump (James rebound of the ropes, ducks under a clothesline, springboards and hits a reverse ddt)
~Hell Hound (A hard clothesline, making the opponent, slightly, dazed)
~Spinebuster (The rocks Spinebusyter)
~Crush into Mush (A people's elbow, sometimes from the top rope)
~Multiple Submisson holds (Sharpshooter, cross face, figure 4 leg lock, sleeper hold)
Finishing Maneuvers:
~ Lights, Camera, SMASH (The opponent rebounds off the ropes and James catches him in a Rock Bottom)
~Pass Out Or Tap Out (Jack James has the opponent in the corner, in a headlock. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a bulldog. This then leads to a crippler crossface)
Entrance Music: Paralyzer Finger 11
Titantron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVMZ4GqaJc
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am

Hardcore TV 2-19-11

"Shockwaves"

:::Promo:::

Daniel Evans announces a Battle Royale will be held to decide the #1 Contender for his match later in the evening. Surge then makes his way and interupts the General Manager, stating that he had the power to make any changes he liked. When asked where he got the authority to do so, Surge simply continued to say he was making the match a "Rape-Fest Battle Royale" though the rules aren't explained as he leaves.

:::Jake Lyndon, Davalo, and Jason Hardcore def. Local Competitors:::

After decimating some local chumps, Evans' boys said they were unstoppable, and they would make sure one of their own won the World Title soon enough. All of a sudden the lights flickered off, and when they came on again, all three of Evans' droogs were laid out in the ring.

Amy is seen speaking to Evans, seeming none too happy. He gets annoyed with the argument, and tells her if she doesn't prove that she wants it, she'll be out of the greatest faction in Wrestling history. Amy storms off, and Evans informs her she has a match against somebody she has a history with.... TONIGHT!

:::Neville Ryan def. Amy:::

In a shocking debut match, Ryan manhandled his former flame in this transgender match. After being pinned Amy apologized to Evans, who allowed her back into the group, on the condition that she proves her loyalty.

:::Contender Battle Royale:::

After a long match, Sammy Steele eliminated the rest of the competitors in the match. His celebration was cut short however when Surge came out to the ring, now wearing one of Evans' ties. Surge told Steele that to prevent him from laying down tonight, another man would be added to the match.

The Church of Ruin aired a vignette that showed just how evil they really are, telling the Chavs to look out.

:::Daniel Evans def. Sammy Steele and Surge:::

Surge tore a hole through both Evans and Steele, but after the official was "accidentally" knocked down, Evans' faction raced down to the ring and attacked Surge. Surge managed to fight off the attack literally throwing all but two of the faction members over the top rope. However, he forgets about Dan Maskell who hits him with the Tramp Stamp, and Evans who barely manages to cover him to pick up the win.

Recap: Surge fucks everbody up, and gets screwed over by Evans, despite being a heel. Surge stays heel, but he dislikes Evans, like Jericho w/ the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 am

Surge is backstage after his "loss", not exactly fuming, but still pissed. He has the EFNW World Title on his shoulder and his trench coat on as he paces in a circle.

Surge talks to himself hysterically in an angry tone, "No...but...Dan Maskell...kill...3 Dans...Maskell...D...Evans...kill...destroy...other guys...kill too...World Title...must keep...best ever...World Champion..."

Surge progresses on, only mumbling bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

TheMarik wrote:
Surge is backstage after his "loss", not exactly fuming, but still pissed. He has the EFNW World Title on his shoulder and his trench coat on as he paces in a circle.

Surge talks to himself hysterically in an angry tone, "No...but...Dan Maskell...kill...3 Dans...Maskell...D...Evans...kill...destroy...other guys...kill too...World Title...must keep...best ever...World Champion..."

Neville Ryan walks up to Surge while sporting a smirk.

"You know full sentences are fun too." he says
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 am

Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

Surge doesn't seem to notice, Neville, or maybe he just thinks what Neville said was part of his own conversation.

"Full sentences...like...I want to kill Dan...which Dan?...all...everyone...destroy everyone...everything..." Surge mumbles on.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:02 am

TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

Surge doesn't seem to notice, Neville, or maybe he just thinks what Neville said was part of his own conversation.

"Full sentences...like...I want to kill Dan...which Dan?...all...everyone...destroy everyone...everything..." Surge mumbles on.

Neville stares at him for a moment

"....Alright then.... listen mate, I know you want to take them down. I don't take kindly to being used as an enforcer against a woman when by all reason I should have that group on their knees hailing me for bringing some flavour to this show."

Neville reaches out and puts his hand on Surges shoulder

"Maybe instead of rambling in the hallway we could give them what they have coming"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 am

Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"....Alright then.... listen mate, I know you want to take them down. I don't take kindly to being used as an enforcer against a woman when by all reason I should have that group on their knees hailing me for bringing some flavour to this show."

"Maybe instead of rambling in the hallway we could give them what they have coming"

Surge looks up, seemingly having noticed Neville.

Surge keeps mumbling, "English man...homosexual...funny accent..."

All of a sudden, Surge straightens his back and looks at Neville, not really having to look up as there's only about 2 inches difference in height between them. He also carries himself with confidence now, as opposed to his former hysterical rambling self.

"Ah, Neville..." he starts with a chuckle, seeming more intelligent, "...this wouldn't happen to be a bid at my Title now, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 am

TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

Surge looks up, seemingly having noticed Neville.

Surge keeps mumbling, "English man...homosexual...funny accent..."

All of a sudden, Surge straightens his back and looks at Neville, not really having to look up as there's only about 2 inches difference in height between them. He also carries himself with confidence now, as opposed to his former hysterical rambling self.

"Ah, Neville..." he starts with a chuckle, seeming more intelligent, "...this wouldn't happen to be a bid at my Title now, would it?"

Neville stares at him with a raised eyebrow for a moment, clearly displeased at his rambling assesment.

"Why would I take a shot at your title already? If I wanted your title I'd help those idiots, not you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next