The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapEFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 I_voting_barEFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 am

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets are backstage.

"Dude, Neville is nothing, he doesn't matter to us, what does matter is the tag team titles"

Andrew nods his head
"Yeah, Ted, Neville is the last person on my mind"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 am

Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 Nevill10

Neville sits in the hallway, seeming incredibly smug about his handicap victory.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 KG
[Out of nowhere clapping is heard and so are footsteps. Neville looks to see who it is and walking his direction is former ECCW superstar, Keith Golden. He wears a suit like usual and grins as he gets up to Neville.]

Keith Golden
Very impressive.. beating two losers like Andrew and Ted. Together they could not beat you.. quite pathetic if I saw so myself.. oh wait how rude of me.. My name is Keith Golden. You probably remember me from ECCW as the Legends Champion and DOOM World Champion but those days are behind me and well.. *he snickers* The future is Golden!

"Ted and Andrew could have fought as hard as they wanted and they still would have fallen before me, theres nothing pathetic about losing to the best" Neville says before turning to face him

"I'm sure you know of me, Neville Ryan, Legend in waiting" he says with a smirk on his face

[Keith nods his head and smirks at the words of Neville Ryan. Two men that are the future of this industry meet eye to eyes.. what a moment.]

Keith Golden
Oh of course I have heard of you. That is the reason I came over here. Due to the stupidity of separate brands we have never met but Neville we are a lot alike.. he are the future and we halso have people trying to ride our coattails.

"Well nice to meet you Keith, Its nice to see someone who respects my abilites. Usually I have to deal with idiots who doubt me up until I have my foot on their neck, even then they're too arrogant to accept my dominance over them"

Keith Golden
The same to you, Neville. You know back when I won DOOM I had to deal with all of these guys who thought they were better than me.. actually you were in a stable with the runner-up. I am tired of behind disrespected by those lower than me. People like me and you should be put on a pedestal not having to deal with childish rookies

"Well the bright thing about rookies is that they're still fresh enough to have those bad habits trained out of them. Its not near as simple with these dolts who think they know what they're doing"

Keith Golden
Amen my friend. So I am new here what should I know?

"I haven't been as swept up in the flow of politics around here so I've only noticed a few small things such as that Evans bloke and his faction trying to get one over on Surge every week, aside from that I've been focusing on maintaining my winning streak"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 am

Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 Nevill10

Neville sits in the hallway, seeming incredibly smug about his handicap victory.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 KG
[Out of nowhere clapping is heard and so are footsteps. Neville looks to see who it is and walking his direction is former ECCW superstar, Keith Golden. He wears a suit like usual and grins as he gets up to Neville.]

Keith Golden
Very impressive.. beating two losers like Andrew and Ted. Together they could not beat you.. quite pathetic if I saw so myself.. oh wait how rude of me.. My name is Keith Golden. You probably remember me from ECCW as the Legends Champion and DOOM World Champion but those days are behind me and well.. *he snickers* The future is Golden!

"Ted and Andrew could have fought as hard as they wanted and they still would have fallen before me, theres nothing pathetic about losing to the best" Neville says before turning to face him

"I'm sure you know of me, Neville Ryan, Legend in waiting" he says with a smirk on his face

[Keith nods his head and smirks at the words of Neville Ryan. Two men that are the future of this industry meet eye to eyes.. what a moment.]

Keith Golden
Oh of course I have heard of you. That is the reason I came over here. Due to the stupidity of separate brands we have never met but Neville we are a lot alike.. he are the future and we halso have people trying to ride our coattails.

"Well nice to meet you Keith, Its nice to see someone who respects my abilites. Usually I have to deal with idiots who doubt me up until I have my foot on their neck, even then they're too arrogant to accept my dominance over them"

Keith Golden
The same to you, Neville. You know back when I won DOOM I had to deal with all of these guys who thought they were better than me.. actually you were in a stable with the runner-up. I am tired of behind disrespected by those lower than me. People like me and you should be put on a pedestal not having to deal with childish rookies

"Well the bright thing about rookies is that they're still fresh enough to have those bad habits trained out of them. Its not near as simple with these dolts who think they know what they're doing"

Keith Golden
Amen my friend. So I am new here what should I know?

"I haven't been as swept up in the flow of politics around here so I've only noticed a few small things such as that Evans bloke and his faction trying to get one over on Surge every week, aside from that I've been focusing on maintaining my winning streak"

Keith Golden
Well Neille I have an idea. Me and you have each others backs. Like a team.. The best joined together. We will win all the titles!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:20 am

Neville considers Keith's proposal for a moment before sticking his hand out

"Alright, with the psychotic rabble I've seen running around here lumped together I could always stand to have someone watch my back. I can take out two at once but three or four might be pushing it, thats where you come in" he says with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville considers Keith's proposal for a moment before sticking his hand out

"Alright, with the psychotic rabble I've seen running around here lumped together I could always stand to have someone watch my back. I can take out two at once but three or four might be pushing it, thats where you come in" he says with a grin

[Keith stares at him with a smirk on his face as he extends his hand and grasps Neville's]

Keith Golden
Same in my situation especially with the guys attacking Surge week after week but together the company is good as ours. Now if you will excuse I am late for something.. later Neville.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 am

(Your Going Down booms as pyro rains down and the crowd starts cheering. Hunter comes out dressed in his ring gear. Evans comes out dressed in his ring gear. Both do their taunts, before making their way to the ring. Both enter with mikes in hand.)

Hunter J

"OHHHH YEAAAAA!! We are now in the box seat to win the Tag Team titles. We smashes some random tag team. To get our shot! We complete destroyed them! Evans picked up the win, after Evans Spike! But onto other news... It appears our current Tag team champs. It appears they are scared of us. They won't even accepted our match. Look guys, you are fighting us at the Pay-Per-View, no matter what. Everyone knows that."

Kevin Evans

"Thats right Hunter. You guys can't keep running away from us. We will catch up you guys very soon. Trust us. So, guys snice you will not accpeted our match, we are going to let you choose the match. It can be Extreme Rules, TLC. We DON'T CARE! Whatever match you guys choose we will still kick your asses around the ring. So we will be waiting..."

[Hunter and Evans leave]

OOC:

Crappy promo I know... But it is hard with no fued to go on with..
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena and walks around the halls

The Chavs are looking for the EFNW GM
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 am

Shade wrote:

{Zeke "Zero" Zahn walks up to Dan Maskell with a smirk on his face}

Zeke Zahn

What went down on Hardcore TV was one hell of a night
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Surge is walking around in street clothes, chill and laid back; carrying his TV Title on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 pm

"The Great One" Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

{Zeke "Zero" Zahn walks up to Dan Maskell with a smirk on his face}

Zeke Zahn

What went down on Hardcore TV was one hell of a night

Dan: Yeah, who knew I would make such a good interim GM, and I must admit you are a very good Tag Team Partner
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 Demon_11

*"The Scorpion" Hardcore Demon is seen arriving at the EFNW arena for the first time in a long time. He remains seated on his motorcycle as he inspects the scenery*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym

The Chavs are in the hallway
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am

Everybody, I am really sorry to announce that I do not have the time to with EFNW anymore. With schoolwork it is impossible to run the thread, write shows for CWW and RP in both of these threads at the same time. If anybody wants to takeover and run 17.0 then feel free. We can continue from where we are currently at if the knew owner wishes. So who wants the job? In the future when I have caught up with things I will be able to take over once again.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 am

I will take over EFNW if there are no objections. Obviously, control would be turned back over to Hazza as soon as he wished. EFNW has a rich history, and it would be a shame to see it perish.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
I will take over EFNW if there are no objections. Obviously, control would be turned back over to Hazza as soon as he wished. EFNW has a rich history, and it would be a shame to see it perish.
Make 17.0 whenever you are ready and thanks, Mesa. I can keep RPing in EFNW now that it has new management Smile
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:59 am

im awesome
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 am

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
im awesome
Reply to my message minga
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:22 am

Hazza wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
im awesome
Reply to my message minga

CHATBOX NOODLE BRAIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Hazza wrote:
Everybody, I am really sorry to announce that I do not have the time to with EFNW anymore. With schoolwork it is impossible to run the thread, write shows for CWW and RP in both of these threads at the same time. If anybody wants to takeover and run 17.0 then feel free. We can continue from where we are currently at if the knew owner wishes. So who wants the job? In the future when I have caught up with things I will be able to take over once again.
No sack...

Warbringer Mesa wrote:

We should, like, talk and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
No sack...

Warbringer Mesa wrote:

We should, like, talk and stuff...
Marikus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18