The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jake Lyndon Arrives at the arena and is soon stopped by _____

[Trenton York walks into this odd place after just leaving his other company with a smirk on his face when he runs into Jake Lydon and stares at him]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

[Trenton York walks into this odd place after just leaving his other company with a smirk on his face when he runs into Jake Lydon and stares at him]

Jake Lyndon Oh great you're hear. Take my bags, my locker room's down the hall. Here, go buy yourself something nice.

[Lyndon shoves a $100 note into York's top pocket before beginning to walk off]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

Jake Lyndon Oh great you're hear. Take my bags, my locker room's down the hall. Here, go buy yourself something nice.

[Trenton York stares at Jake's back as he grabs Jake and pulls him back with anger in his eyes.]

Trenton York

Who do you think you are? I am Trenton York Thank you for paying me but I can not have your bags man!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

[Trenton York stares at Jake's back as he grabs Jake and pulls him back with anger in his eyes.]

Trenton York

Who do you think you are? I am Trenton York Thank you for paying me but I can not have your bags man!

Jake Lyndon Okay, fantastic. But if you don't want to get fired, I suggest you start doing your job and take my damn bags, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

Trenton York

Jake Lyndon Okay, fantastic. But if you don't want to get fired, I suggest you start doing your job and take my damn bags, okay?

Trenton York
Fine.. I will do my job.. by kicking you ass! I am a wrestler... You bafoon
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

Trenton York

Trenton York

Jake Lyndon Oh, you ... you're a wrestler? Wow, I guess you really don't need "the look" anymore these days. Huh, well, good luck with, well, yeah, good luck, you're gonna need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:

Trenton York

Trenton York

Jake Lyndon Oh, you ... you're a wrestler? Wow, I guess you really don't need "the look" anymore these days. Huh, well, good luck with, well, yeah, good luck, you're gonna need it.

Trenton York

the look.. do you have this look. Listen to me I do not need the look.. I have the ability to end you! I have more skills than you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

Name:
Jacob Smith

Gimmick:
- Was once forced to fake a Austrailian gimmick but then went under the went of Keith Golden and he learned from him

Height: (If diva, write diva.)
6'2

Weight: (If diva, write diva.)

Hometown:
New York City, New York

Signatures/Finishers:
Finishers:
Last Regrets: (Fameasser) & Golden Jr.: (Frog Splash)

Signatures:
Sweet Dreams: (Codebreaker)

Entrance Music:
Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold

Heel

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 am

Granger wrote:
Name:
Jacob Smith

Gimmick:
- Was once forced to fake a Austrailian gimmick but then went under the went of Keith Golden and he learned from him

Height: (If diva, write diva.)
6'2

Weight: (If diva, write diva.)

Hometown:
New York City, New York

Signatures/Finishers:
Finishers:
Last Regrets: (Fameasser) & Golden Jr.: (Frog Splash)

Signatures:
Sweet Dreams: (Codebreaker)

Entrance Music:
Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold

Heel

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 The_ch10
“The Church of Ruin … is Here”

//The scene opens up to a loud, breath taking crack of thunder! The sky is covered in dark grey clouds which have rain streaming from them. The parts of the sky which can fight through the darkness of the clouds are pitch black with a few dots of light from the stars. A large bolt of lightning suddenly explodes out of the sky and towards earth. The camera stays focused on it for the short few moments it sticks around. The camera begins to move taking in the scenery. We see behind us a large set of black gates. To either side of the gates a large black picket fence, keeping the surroundings secure. Below us a cracked concrete path leading towards a hill. All around us … tombstones. The viewer is now very well aware we are located inside a cemetery. Tree’s can be seen blowing around like crazy in the distance, their howling complimenting the patter of the rain as it thunders into the earth quite nice actually. The camera follows the windy path up a small hill. At the top one can see a very large tombstone, on top of it appears to be a statue of a man. As we draw closer we see the man is dressed in wrestling great, flashy tights, boots, styled hair, smug look on his face. We continue up the path as it now becomes covered in weeds and rocks. We get an even better look at the statue and we can now see it draws no real comparison to any one wrestler. Finally we reach the top of the hill. As we do we are greeted by the sound of thunder clapping, it echoes through the cemetery. The camera looks towards the name plate on the statue, it reads “Professional Wrestling as We Know It: 1985 – 2011” The viewer begins to ponder what all this could mean. The camera moves back and stumbles slightly. It looks towards the ground, a shovel. To its right, an open grave. Empty of all but dirt, mud and water. The camera looks back up and before us we see four men who briefly appeared on this past edition of War; Alaric Crow, The Angel, Geryon and Paymon; The Church of Ruin! All four men are drenched by the rain as a bolt of lightning strikes not far behind them. It’s followed by the loudest crack of thunder yet. All four men have their heads down. The Angel, Geryon and Paymon are positioned just behind a bald Alaric Crow. Crow slowly raises his head and as he comes face to face with the camera, we see one of his eyes is red, while the other is gold. Crow stares blindly into the camera for a moment before the three men behind him slowly raise their heads. Crow looks towards the sky and the rain powers down into his face. As he brings his face back in line with the camera, a look of disdain. He continues to stare into the camera as the three men behind him slowly begin to fill the empty grave//

Alaric Crow
For many of years now, professional wrestling has been on a downward spiral to place in which it shall never recover. Since the so called Golden Age of professional wrestling, we have people such as Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Kevin Nash, John Cena, Harry Jones, Josh Polson, bring professional wrestling to a place it never wanted to be. A place where it currently lies. Through the careers of men such as these, because men such as these allow the fans in the stadium to dictate their every move, the world of wrestling as we know it, is pathetic. A wrestling stadium is now different of the Roman Coliseum of old. You have one wrestler that all the screaming idiots love, that they are urging on; the gladiator. While in the other corner; you have the man no one likes; the lion. You have the man who has been poked and prodded all of his life, and now he can’t take it anymore, so he lashes out. He feeds off the boos and tries to kill the gladiator!

But is that what wrestling is all about? Have we as wrestlers become trained monkeys? Do we jump through hoops because the spectators want us too? Do we as wrestlers throw ourselves of ladders because that’s what the fans want? Do we shorten our lives and careers because that’s what the men in the crowd want? Even though they’d run if someone threatened to do the same to them? Are we just puppets on a string? Do we just get played with for a few years before being thrown a side? Before becoming an annoyance because we’re too old to perform now? Has a wrestler become reliant on the cheers, on the appreciation of some nobody in the stands to keep him going? It is, for the most part. Whether they admit it or not, the modern day wrestler needs the attention, they crave, they thrive on it. If there were no distractions in the audience, if a wrestler could compete to his best, to do what he wants, wrestling would be so much better.

And that’s why we are here. Behind me stands the strongest forces of good and of evil, behind me stands The Angel, Geryon and Paymon! Together, us four will stand strong, as one united unit, to once again make professional wrestling a pure sport, a respectable sport! Together we’ll change the face of professional wrestling; no longer will wrestling be this joke of a sport. No longer will wrestling fans dictate what we do in the ring, or how we perform! We will not fall victim of the disease which is pandering to the fans! We refuse to perform in extreme matches. If placed in one we will walk out, we refuse to become a zombie of the wrestling world. We’re going to change the world of wrestling as you know it. Say goodbye to the way you see wrestling now. Say goodbye to all these buffoons dictating the way wrestling is, and the way it’s performed. Welcome to the Church. The Church of Ruin!

//The rain suddenly comes to a halt as the grave is full of dirt. The clouds begin to clear and the dark sky is fully revealed. A meteor shower can be seen over head. The four men line up in front of the grave. The four men lower their heads before slowly sinking into the ground. The camera begins to go all static. The words; “Next Week, The Church Arrives” appears on the screen. The screen goes dead black before an image of the members of The Church of Ruin appear on the screen//

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 The_ch10
“The Church of Ruin”

OOC-There you go Hazza
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym training hard for his match this sunday
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Meh, sorry for being un-active, forgot my password for the site Sad But anyway, I'm gonna drop Mike Blair for my new guys Razz

Name: Kris Burns
Gimmick: A cocky man, former pro skater but unfortunetley broke his leg and decided to retire. Once fully rehabillitated, Kris tried wrestling, With his friend Joe Thomson. They quickly got into a independent wrestling show and are now hoping to rise through the ranks of newer companies. Soon after this, Joe got injured and was forced to retire. This has made Kris even more determind to make it in the buissness for himself and Joe.
Weight: 221 lbs
Height: 6"2
Fighting Style: High-flyer, Technical
Signature Maneuvers:
Skating Star: (Spear, but rebounded off the ropes)
Race to the Rails (Whisper in the Wind)
Finishing Maneuvers:
Skate Score (One single suplex, But Kris quickly climbs the ropes and hit's a 450 Splash)
Entrance Music: "I'll do anyhing" Shannon Moore WWE/ECW theme.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Jarrett arrives?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:35 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 A6e10410
Amy arrives to the arena she poses with a few lucky fans and signs a few autographs and goes inside quickly.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 3e90bf11
Lisa Lee arrives to the arena as she greets the fans outside the arena, taking pictures and signing autographs for a lot of them

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Ted
Ted Streets arrives to the arena, he has a hard time getting in as a bunch of female fans run up to him and surround him. He signs takes some pictures before going inside.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Ih
Andrew Gold arrives to the arena, he takes his time as he stops to sign autographs and takes pictures
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Ban712

● The scene opens with a storm drifting off the horizon. Rain pours down whilst hail stones the size of golf balls fall from the heavens, down onto the land. A shadow of a man arrises from behind the fog. A huge bolt of lightning strikes as the man slowly walks out from behind the mist ●

"A storm is coming"

[Harry Jones is seen sitting on his queen sized bed. He has an afflicted facial expression emphasised by his posture as he slouches against the wall. In the room there a multiple pictures of Travis Jones and in every portrait, Travis's eyes have been cut out of the picture. Harry Jones takes a deep gulp of water before unleashing the glass at the nearest wall. Harry emerges to his feet and walks across the room to his desk, where there is a family portrait facing upside down. Harry stares deep into the eyes of his Father, before viciously punching the photo.]

Harry Jones:
"What is pain? Pain is determination. Pain is courage. Pain seperates the good from the evil. Pain determines the wrong from the right. Pain is what pushes us to the limit, so we may one day ascend to be a greatest person. One day, we will die...but our legacy will live forever. Travis Jones, how would you like to be remembered? Will you feel proud when nobody mourns at your funeral? Every person on this world is born with human compassion...I don't know what went wrong.

After you killed my championship campaign, how did you feel? After you kicked me in the testicles last week, did it make you feel like a big man? Are you truly happy with what you have become? Dad you are a monster and at EFNW: In Your House I will give you no mercy! There will be no remorse! So Travis, say a Prayer, drink some Wine, enjoy your last moments being the Father of Harry Jones - January 31st is where it all changes! I will break every bone in your body...I will make you feel pain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

[Trenton York arrives at the arena with a huge smirk on his face after knowing he is about to leave that other company to come here. We walks around in his black tight pants and a red fallen tee-shirt. His iPod touch is in one ear as he has the other ear-phone in his shirt. He walks around wondering if he will have match anytime soon. He then also realizes his enemy... Surge is world champion.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room chilling
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:07 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 0356fe14

Matt Xtreme searches for Joey Tree.

TBC by Super.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 am

I WON'T be on tomorrow for reals. So, Hardcore TV goes up tonight fools. The writing is sloppy but who cares?

Match | Singles

Aaron Richardson def. Corey Clayton

After a match that displayed Richardson's talents, Clayton succumbed and was unable to do anything. Richardson then celebrated his win, but Corey announced he would shut down the EFNW website in two days, which drew boos from the audience.

Promo | Backstage

Amy was heard screaming the name "Jarrett" loudly as the camera panned to outside of Calloway's locker room. The cameraman opened the door and we discovered Amy was just riding a mechanical bull that had been delivered to Calloway's room and she was screaming for "Ice" as she could not shut down the mechanical beast.

Promo | In-Ring

We heard from Jake Lyndon, who said it was "His Time" and that he had a big suprise in store for the EFNW fans. He was interupted by Anthony Johnson, who challenged him to a match. Lyndon declined, saying that Johnson would need help. On cue, Dylan Nitro made his way to the ring saying he would be that "help." Lyndon grudgingly accepted the match.

Match | Handicap

Dylan Nitro and Tony Johnson def. Jake Lyndon [DQ]

Lyndon held his own, but was on the verge of defeat when he rolled out of the ring and grabbed a chair. He the proceeded to beat down both Nitro and Johnson, who were eventually brought backstage on stretchers. Lyndon then pointed to himself, saying he potentially ended two careers in one night.

Promo | Office

Daniel Evans is seen arguing with Adrian Cuthbert, who apparently has a TV Title Shot guaranteed in his contract. Evans grudgingly concedes, then shoos Cuthbert away, saying he has a call to make.

Match | Vixens

Amy def. Local Talent

Amy didn't work too hard as she simply hit the Good Night Kiss and stood over her opponent, looking merciless.

Match | Tag Team

Trenton York & Matt Xtreme def. Gold Streets

York and Xtreme dominated the entire match, leaving Streets and Gold laid out following two No York Styles. Xtreme continued to hurl abuse at Gold even as he pinned him, getting some cheap heat from the crowd. After the match, Gold managed to get on the microphone and declared Xtreme was not the better man.

Promo | Vignette

A video package of Aras Wade's accomplishment showed on Hardcore TV.

TV Title Match | Main Event

Daniel Evans def. Adrian Cuthbert

In the most competitive match of the night, it seemed Evans would follow suit and quickly drop the Television Title until Amy made her way to the ring. Amy stepped up onto the apron and delivered a kiss to Cuthbert, stunning him long enough to get Superkicked out of his pants by Evans. Evans then forced Cuthbert to submit to a Boston Crab. Amy then entered the ring and embraced Evans, who motioned for someone, or someones, to join them in the ring. Slowly, an assortment of men made their way to the ring. Jason Hardcore, Davalo, Jake Lyndon, and Zero Zahn filed into the ring and shook hands with Evans, congratulating him. Evans then pointed to Cuthbert, and the group attacked Evans' victim of choice, absolutely without mercy. Suddenly, Dan Maskell emerged from backstage waving a pipe, apparently breaking up the attack. However, Maskell proceeded to join in attacking Cuthbert. The group, excluding Evans, all dropped to one knee as Evans flexed, leaving a victorious new faction the last image seen by EFNW fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 am

OT: MESA! Please re-send that match! I accidentally deleted it!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

Come on boys and girls, get your matches in.

And good show Mesa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 am

Trenton York sits in his locker room after the match against Gold Streets with a huge smirk on his face knowing that he is now 1 and 0 in this company since his re-debut this week.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 am

OOC: If anybody wants some cheap heat, PM me a promo and it will definitely be on the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 am

Hazza wrote:
Come on boys and girls, get your matches in.

And good show Mesa

Doing mine tomorrow tbh
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Maskel10

Dan Maskell is in the gym

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 TC-1

The Chavs are in the Parking lot, drinking bottles of Cider and Smoking questionable looking Cigarettes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next