The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am

Travis Jones sits in his office.

TBC by ________
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am

Hazza wrote:

TBC by ________

A young man who is unknown by the EFNW fans politely knocks on the door and then opens it, but does not walk inside.

???? | The Man | ????

"Mr. Jones?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 am

Chatbox, me has a question
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

Dan Maskell is preparing for his upcoming title match.

The Chavs are in the gym
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am

HAZZA!!!!
I will finish the final bit of my match when I get home from work
Like I said on CWW I've been hella busy since yesterday and couldn't finish it!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
HAZZA!!!!
You have five hours, thirteen mins. Then the results reverse.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:18 am

Match is in...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 am

Mesa David wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by ________

A young man who is unknown by the EFNW fans politely knocks on the door and then opens it, but does not walk inside.

???? | The Man | ????

"Mr. Jones?"
"Come in."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
HAZZA!!!!
You have five hours, thirteen mins. Then the results reverse.

Well ... I guess seeing as I missed the deadline, me losing the match doesn't matter lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 am

A new trend i'm starting.

On EFNW Checklist for Monday, January 31st, 2011 for Granger
√ - Make a checklist
- Epic Jacob Smith Promo
- Roleplay as Trenton York
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 am

FOUND IT!
I know it's late but you told me 31st, you put no time limit on it lolol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 am

Harry Jones arrives at the EFNW: In Your House arena.

TBC by ________

OOC: Show will up tomorrow morning which gives everyone extra time to get their matches in.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room stretching preparing to beat the crap out of his opponents.

The Chavs are writing racist stuff on the walls and drinking booze
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 am

The Show is up. Just so you know, I won't nag you all to write matches again. Instead I'll do summary shows (Unless you would all prefer to write matches)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 am

Dan Maskell is laid out in his locker room trying to get some sleep quite noticeably on his forehead there are some stitches and he has a soft cast around his hand and forearm

OOC: will cut promo as him later
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

[Chris Jones - Harry's brother and Travis's son - is seen standing in the backstage area with Todd Grisham by his side.]

Todd Grisham:
"Chris Jones, please tell me; why did you interfere in the I Quit match at In Your House."

Chris Jones:
"It is simple, Todd. I am here to take out the trash! My entire life, I always been the silver medal. While Harry was wrestling in the big time leagues, I was wrestling in high school Basketball courts. You wouldn't believe how much I suffered, knowing that I was more talented than my brother. But now, I get vengeance on my brother and on my father. He never accepted me into EFNW! At Curtain Call they will both bow before me for I am the future of EFNW! So just relax...take it slow...and let the good times roll!"
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Anthony Johnson arrives at the arena, he signs a few autographs for the fans before walking inside.

Andrew Trooper arrives at the arena & walks straight inside.

Off: Sorry I haven't been active but will start being active.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

~Hardcore TV Preview~

The Chavs made a statement on Sunday in their debut, and they'll be squaring off with the team of Andrew Gold, Ted Streets, and T-Dog. Whoever wins this match is sure to prove their worth, but the losers may have a bumpy road ahead.

Jason Hardcore has recently joined Daniel Evans' Faction, and he looks to solidify himself a spot as a top contender so he and his bodyguard Davalo can ascend the tag team rankings. Standing in his way is Adam Carson, who has already held gold in EFNW, and plans on getting the strap around his waist sometime soon.

Amy has been confirmed on the matchcard, but her opponent has not yet been revealed. However, there is evidence her title may be on the line.

It is speculated The World Champion Surge will be on the show, but the reasoning behind this is unknown.

Daniel Evans announced a poll earlier in the week that would decide his opponent in the Television Title Match. Jarrett "Ice" Calloway was the lucky winner, and Evans has stated he will honor his commitment.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 pm

[center]
Amy arrives after a beautiful vacation

Jenny and Tina Starr arrives

Lisa Lee arrives to the arena

Ted and Andrew arrives to the arena

Last edited by xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am

My guys backstage and places
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 am

Next week on Monday Night Insanity

Deymon and Paymon from 'The Church of Ruin' will compete in a match against Davalo and Jason Hardcore. The winner of that match will be declared the new Tag Team Champions.

Harry Jones and Travis Jones will confront his brother Chris Jones, who attacked Harry at In Your House. The tension will be high as the family feud continues to heat up.

We will determine a new Number One Contender for Trenton York's EFNW Unsanctioned Championship.

Who will Surge defend his EFNW Championship against at Curtain Call?

Jake Lyndon in action!

The Show will feature
Surge, Danny D, Dan Maskell, Andrew, Matt Xtreme, Andrew Trooper, Amy, Harry Jones, Travis Jones, Chris Jones, The Church of Ruin, Jake Lyndon and many more Superstars!

[The more active you are, the more likely you are to be included in the show]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 2v28mefjpg

[Trenton York walks from the side of the EFNW arena with his trusty iPod Touch blaring in his ears. He has on a pair of tight jeans and a white element shirt. but more importantly is that championship belt across his waist. He reaches the fans who boos him loudly attempting to over shadow his ear phone to no prevail. He just ignores them and continues inside.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 am

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:

[Trenton York walks from the side of the EFNW arena with his trusty iPod Touch blaring in his ears. He has on a pair of tight jeans and a white element shirt. but more importantly is that championship belt across his waist. He reaches the fans who boos him loudly attempting to over shadow his ear phone to no prevail. He just ignores them and continues inside.]

Matt Xtreme: "Oh look it is the paper champion..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 am

Hazza wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:

Matt Xtreme: "Oh look it is the paper champion..."

[Trenton hears the voice from behind him as he takes his iPod out of his ears and he somewhat smirk as he turns around to find out who was the idiot who made that idiotic comment towards him. As he turns around they lock eyes and York smirks widely]

Trenton York
Excuse me? Paper champion.. do you even know who I am.. I have done more and overcame more than you could even dream of so you need to think before you run your mouth to me because you never now... I might be a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 am

Matt Xtreme: "Sick lad, pretty gnarly! Just so you know, that speech did not impress me or come anywhere close to intimidating me. The only thing that speech proved is that you have an incredibly low self esteem. You do realize that I was the final Extreme Heavyweight Champion ever, don't you? I am the Chosen One and I now have my sites locked onto the Unsanctioned Championship. Watch out kid."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next