The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Daniel Evans is asleep in his office.

Aras Wade is sitting in the locker room, debating whether or not to deliver a promo on the upcoming Insanity.
OOC: Don't bother lol, I've already finished Insanity as a sum up show.

Harry Jones searches for Travis Jones.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: Hazza check your messages soon. I'm gonna pm you an idea, kay?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Mesa David wrote:

Aras Wade is sitting in the locker room, debating whether or not to deliver a promo on the upcoming Insanity.

Amy knocks on Daniel Evan's door
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Evans shouts for Amy to come in.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks in
"Hey, Mr. Evans...um once again, thanks for helping me but once again i really didn't need the help."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks in
"Hey, Mr. Evans...um once again, thanks for helping me but once again i really didn't need the help."

"We'll see, you're in a triple threat match tonight, and I'll stay out of it. Don't dissapoint."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks in

"We'll see, you're in a triple threat match tonight, and I'll stay out of it. Don't dissapoint."

"Well...it doesn't hurt to be at ringside."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks in

Evans nods, and informs Amy that Hardcore TV is about to start.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks in

Evans nods, and informs Amy that Hardcore TV is about to start.

Amy smiles as she walks out to stretch for her match
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am

Tina Starr def. Amy and Jamee Copeland

Via Roll Up.

After the match, Daniel Evans shook his head dissapointedly at Amy before walking backstage.

Jason Hardcore and Davalo def. Anthony Johnson and Bret Henderson

Davalo pinned Johnson after a Powerbomb

Matt Xtreme def. Andrew

Via chair shot while the ref was Knocked Out

Aras Wade def. Adrian Cuthbert

Via Blue Blood DDT

Television Title Match
Harry Jones def. Joey Tree

Via Twist of Fate

After the match, Travis Jones and Surge attacked Harry, and Travis said his son has never been good enough for him. Daniel Evans ran to the ring is wrestling gear, causing Travis and Surge to walk off while glaring at him, and Evans announced he was making another TV Title match right then.

Television Title Match
Daniel Evans def. Harry Jones

Via Starstruck
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am

Amy is backstage after the match thinking "eh..you can't win them all"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

Daniel Evans walks past Amy with his TV Title, thinking he has proven that she needs him to succeed.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 am

Mesa David wrote:

Daniel Evans walks past Amy with his TV Title, thinking he has proven that she needs him to succeed.

Amy walks up to him
"Evans, listen, just cause i lost, doesn't mean that i need you to win matches, you help but i don't need you to win"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am

Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks up to him
"Evans, listen, just cause i lost, doesn't mean that i need you to win matches, you help but i don't need you to win"

"Sure it doesn't. It has to be a coincidence that I've got gold right now, and you lose the one night I don't help you."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks up to him

"Sure it doesn't. It has to be a coincidence that I've got gold right now, and you lose the one night I don't help you."

Amy crosses her arms and rolls her eyes
"Yeah, that's all it is, a coincidence, because i don't need you to win. *she gets in his face* got it?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks up to him

"Yeah, that's all it is, a coincidence, because i don't need you to win. *she gets in his face* got it?

Evans is amused at the young woman jumping to get into his face, and simply shrugs.

"Oh well, whatever you say. But you could always just say that you'll join up with me, and you'll never need to worry about losing a match on Saturday again."

Evans holds out his hand, seeing if Amy will align herself with him.

OOC: I say she jumped because he's 6'5 lol.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy walks up to him

Evans is amused at the young woman jumping to get into his face, and simply shrugs.

"Oh well, whatever you say. But you could always just say that you'll join up with me, and you'll never need to worry about losing a match on Saturday again."

Evans holds out his hand, seeing if Amy will align herself with him.

OOC: I say she jumped because he's 6'5 lol.

Amy backs up as she looks up at him, and thinks, she then thinks for a moment as she then shakes his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am

Evans smirks then walks back to his office to file some paperwork.

OOC: Everyone get on the chat.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 Jasonh10

You're ''Mastermind'' Jason Hardcore arrives at the arena carrying a steel chair while walking around.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 Trop10

''Mr. Trooper'' Davalo arrives at the arena while following Jason Hardcore; as they both enter, they head backstage where they then begin to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am

Blackity wrote:

You're ''Mastermind'' Jason Hardcore arrives at the arena carrying a steel chair while walking around.

''Mr. Trooper'' Davalo arrives at the arena while following Jason Hardcore; as they both enter, they head backstage where they then begin to walk around.

Daniel Evans is heard over the loudspeaker, calling Jason and Davalo to his office.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am

Mesa David wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Daniel Evans is heard over the loudspeaker, calling Jason and Davalo to his office.

Jason and Davalo both head straight over to Daniel's office as Jason immediately walks in forgetting to knock. Davalo then follows Jason as Jason then begins to speak.

Jason Hardcore: ''Daniel Evans...nice to see you man. Anyways, did you want us, or did you just want to congratulate us on our spectacular win.?''
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 am

Blackity wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Jason and Davalo both head straight over to Daniel's office as Jason immediately walks in forgetting to knock. Davalo then follows Jason as Jason then begins to speak.

Jason Hardcore: ''Daniel Evans...nice to see you man. Anyways, did you want us, or did you just want to congratulate us on our spectacular win.?''

"Well, that win was surely one to be proud of, but it's not exactly why I called you gentlemen down here. You see, I'm forming a bit of a task force. I'm in management, and can't always afford to get my hands dirty. That's where you two come in. You join my group, and I'll work on helping you two climb through the tag team ranks, and I'll wipe your loss to Harry Jones from the record books for good. So what do you say? Are you prepared to sign a deal with the Devil?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am

Mesa David wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Blackity wrote:

"Well, that win was surely one to be proud of, but it's not exactly why I called you gentlemen down here. You see, I'm forming a bit of a task force. I'm in management, and can't always afford to get my hands dirty. That's where you two come in. You join my group, and I'll work on helping you two climb through the tag team ranks, and I'll wipe your loss to Harry Jones from the record books for good. So what do you say? Are you prepared to sign a deal with the Devil?"

Jason Hardcore: ''Of coarse Daniels, we'd love to-''

Before Jason could finish, Davalo steps in while shaking his head looking very disappointed.

Davalo: ''Are you kidding me Jason?! Do you really think that he WANT'S us to join his little group? What happens if he is playing us so that he could become the world champ? But really Jason, before you answer...just think about it because if you make the wrong decision, you know that I'm out of here.''

Jason Hardcore: ''No worries Davalo, I got this under control...Daniels we're in.''

Davalo continues to shake his head.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am

Evans shakes his head and smiles.

"Trust me, I don't need the World Title, I've already got somebody in mind to bring it back to our little faction."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am

Amy is backstage thinking as she heads down to her locker room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next