The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena preparing to cut a promo
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 am

The Church of Ruin; All four members, Alaric Crow, The Angel, Geryon & Paymon, are seen sitting in a dark corner of the parking lot

Jake Lyndon; Wrestling's self professed Jesus Christ, arrives to the arena for the first time since leaving several months ago
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Bm13

Monday Night Insanity
23/1/2011

Harry Jones | Travis Jones | Surge
(In-Ring Segment)

Harry Jones kicked off Monday Night Insanity by entering the ring and calling his Father out. Harry insulted Travis until he finally snapped. Travis Jones walked out to the ring with his colleague; 'The EFNW Champion'; Surge. Harry told his Dad that after EFNW: In Your House, Travis would never mess with Harry again. Harry then dared Travis to take a shot at him by saying: "If you have the guts, you will punch me in the face...but if you have the heart, you wouldn't hit your only Son..." Travis Jones faked a punch, which made Harry flinch, but he then delivered a straight kick into Harry's testicles. Jones fell down from the blow. Travis made a dramatic line; "I have a heart, but it is pitch black!" Travis then left the ring - although Surge stayed. Surge brutally beat down Harry and finished Jones off with the Psycho Driver IV.

[Commercial Break]

Jay-Bling
(Assistant GM Office)

Jay-Bling explained that both Danny D and Dan Maskell would compete in a Beat The Clock Challenge to determine the new #1 Contender for the EFNW Championship. JB went on to explain that he has a roulette wheel with the name of every EFNW Wrestler on it. Jay then spun the wheel as everybody in the arena waited in anticipation for it to stop spinning. The arrow landed on Adam Carson, but then pushed through to one more name...The Mastodon! The EFNW Universe roared as the found out that Maskell would have a 'giant' challenge ahead of him.

Matt Xtreme vs. Joey Tree
[Singles Match]

Joey Tree got almost no offense in this match. After executing an Extreme Blast in the fourth minute of the match, Matt Xtreme picked up an impressive victory. Matt Xtreme snatched a hot dog from a fanatic sitting in the front row. Xtreme slid back into the ring and forced the sausage down Tree's mouth. After the match Joey Tree picked up a microphone and went ballistic at Matt Xtreme. Joey Tree went on to challenge Xtreme to a match at EFNW: In Your House.

[Commercial]

"The Extreme Vixen" Kelly
[Amy's Personal Locker Room]

Kelly snuck into Amy's room while Amy was in the restroom. In her hand, Kelly had a container which was labelled 'laxatives'. Kelly mixed them with a cup of tea sitting on Amy's bedside table, before crouching down behind a wall. Amy then walked into the room and sat down in a silk robe. She had a copy of an EFNW Magazine and was peacefully laying on her bed. Then she took a sip of the tea. Suddenly, Kelly sprung out from where she was hiding and burst out laughing. Kelly told Amy that revenge is a bitch. She then left Any;s room, leaving Amy puzzled. Suddenly, Amy dropped the magazine and sprinted back into the rest room.

Dan Maskell vs. The Mastodon
[Beat The Clock Challenge || Extreme Rules]

*Fastest time out of Danny D/Dan Maskell goes on to face Surge at EFNW: In Your House*

The 7"3 giant; The Mastodon dominated the early going of the match. In the opening minute of the match, The Mastodon was thrown over the top rope and straight down to the outside via a Double Handed Chokeslam. Dan tried to fight his way back into the match, but his attempts where always spoiled by The Mastodon's brute strength. Maskell finally found an opening after whacking The Mastodon across the skull with a steel chair which sent him onto the commentators table. Dan then drained the life out The Mastodon by using an electric cable to choke him out. Dan then sent his opponent through the commentators table through with his finishing maneuver; 'The Mount Fuji Facial'. Maskell found a way to roll Mastodon's dead weight into the ring and cover him - only to receive a 2 count! The clock struck five minutes and Maskell was beggining to panic. He tried everything - Singapore Canes, Trash Cans and Steel Chairs - but nothing would keep the giant down! Soon enough, The Mastodon took the advantage over Dan by catching him in the air and throwing Maskell over his head. The Mastodon started to dominate Dan and by eight minutes into the match, it all seemed over. Then suddenly, Michael Chains appeared on the X-Tron. Michael told The Mastodon that he was no longer intimidated and that at EFNW: In Your House, he would reign supreme over the giant. The distraction gave Dan time to regain his energy. Dan executed his finishing maneuver 'The Tramp Stamp' which made The Mastodon fall down onto one knee. Dan hit the maneuver for a second time, making The Mastodon fall to the floor. Maskell then gave The Mastodon a few chair shots for good measure and then pinned him for the three count (Although The Mastodon kicked out at three and a half).

Dan celebrated as he scored a very impressive time of 10:23 seconds.

[Commercial]

Jay-Bling
[The Assistant GM's office]

Jay was seen for the second time of the evening, ready to determine Danny D's opponent for the upcoming match. Jay spun the wheel and was happy to see that it landed on Bret Henderson, meaning that we are in for a great main event. JB then made a huge announcement, saying that in the main event, Tim Lucker will take on Jake Lyndon for the EFNW International Championship in a ladder match.

Danny D vs. Bret Henderson
[Beat The Clock Challenge || Extreme Rules]

The opening four minutes of the match turned out to be some of the greatest pure wrestling that the entire industry has ever seen. Both men seemed know each other far too well, as each man pulled off some great counters. But after Bret sent Danny D over the top rop with a flapjack; things got extreme! Danny D busted Bret open on the steel steps, but then a minute later Henderson made Danny bleed by repeatedly striking Danny with a Singapore Cane. Seven minutes into the match and both men where putting on a great match. Danny D had Henderson laid out on a table. Danny then leapt off the top rope, attempting a splash. Suddenly at the last second, Bret moved out of harms way! Danny D crashed through the table which gave Bret an opening. Henderson began to gain control over Danny and by the ninth minute, Danny's championship dream seemed over. Bret Henderson brought a Guitar into the ring and was awaiting Danny to get to his feet. The time is now 10:14 and Danny D has just found his feet. Bret swung the guitar at Danny's head, but Danny ducked under and kicked Henderson in the gut. He then followed up with a Motor City Destroyer. Danny picked up the 3 count and then looked at the time...10 minutes, 23 seconds! The same as Dan Maskell! Danny walks to the backstage area, wondering what will happen at the Pay Per View.

[Commercial]

Michael Chains Promo
[The Backstage Area]

Chains tells the Mastodon that at EFNW: "In Your House" they will finally meet in the ring and that after the match he would stand tall over the fallen giant.

Travis Jones
[His Office]

Travis Jones was seen sitting at his desk. Next to him is Surge, who is holding the EFNW Championship in his hands. Travis announced that he has decided to let Surge choose his opponent and the stipulation of his title defence at the upcoming Pay Per View, since the Beat The Clock Challenge did not determine the winner. Surge chose to face both men in a Three Way Dance! Travis Jones then made an announcement of his own, making his match against Harry an 'I Quit' Match.

Aras Wade vs. Corey Clayton
Before the match even began, Aras tied his hands together behind his back. As soon as the bell rang, Corey charged at Aras and went for a lariat, but Wade ducked and connected with a huge Round House Kick. Aras won the match by DQ, picking up one of the fastest wins in EFNW history.

Aras Wade | Corey Clayton
[Post Match Attack]

After an impressive victory, Wade celebrated by mocking his fallen opponent and the EFNW Universe. Wade then executed the Blue Blood DDT twice to Corey, before spitting on him and exiting ringside.

The Church of Ruin
[The Backstage Area]

Alaric Crow, The Angel, Geryon and Paymon sent a message to EFNW, saying that soon enough they will take over EFNW. All four men introduced themselves, before leaving The Universe in suspense about what these men are capable of.

Tim Lucker Pre-Match Promo
Tim Lucker told the EFNW Universe that his opponent Jake Lydon is a tough dude, but will not be able to defeat Lucker here tonight. Lucker's theme music began to play over the PA System as he began walking down the hallway, ready for his Championship Match.

[Commercial]

Tim Lucker vs. Jake Lyndon
[Ladder Match || EFNW International Championship]

In the early going of this match, both men brawled up the entrance ramp giving it everything they have got. But the match came to a big halt when Lucker executed his finisher; 'Everything Went Black' from the top of a ladder on the entrance ramp, sending Lyndon face first onto the middle rung of another set up ladder. Blood poured down Jake's head as Tim began to take advantage of this oppotunity. As he made his way into the ring, Jake finally found his feet and began to head towards the ring. After barely pushing Tim off the ladder the match continued! Jake Lyndon and Tim Lucker used the ladder in very innovative ways that have never been seen before. Jake Lyndon came inches away from winning the International Championship after sunset flipping over Tim's head and then powerbombing Tim over the top rope and through another ladder laying horizontally on the barricade and the ring. Jake could not pick up the victory in time as he had already endured an immense amount of damage. Lucker and Tim continued to put on a back and forth match and in the twenty-first minute of the match both men where trading blows on a ladder outside the ring set up next to the announcers table. After gaining the advantage, Lucker desperately tried pushing Jake of the ladder, but Lyndon countered by grabbing hold of Jake and sending him through the Spannish Announcers table with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex! Jake desperately tried to pick up the victory, but once again Tim made the save by pulling Jake off the ladder and kicking him in the mid-section. Lucker executes an Even Flow DDT to Jake, before climbing up the ladder. Tim grabs hold of the belts and is about to win the match until Jake Lyndon pushes the ladder over, leaving Tim suspended in mid air holding onto the cable. Jake leaps into the air and grabs hold of Tim's leg and tries to pull him down, but the pressure makes the belt unhook. Tim falls down with the EFNW International Championship in his hands!

Both men shake hands as Insanity goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am

'EFNW: In Your House' Match Card
(Card subject to change)

Tim Lucker vs. Jake Lyndon
[Singles Match | EFNW International Championship]

Kelly vs. Amy
[Anything Goes Match | EFNW Vixens Championship]

Matt Xtreme vs. Joey Tree
[Singles Match]

(TBA on Friday Night Main Event)
[TBA]

Michael Chains vs. The Mastodon
[Last Man Standing Match | Loser has to declare the Winner as 'The Better Man']

Harry Jones vs. Travis Jones
["I Quit" Match]

Surge vs. Danny D vs. Dan Maskell
[Three Way Dance | EFNW Championship]

Last edited by Hazza on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 am

[The crowd instantly boo as Dan Maskell's music plays, as Dan walks onto the stage wearing a suit the boos increase, Dan promptly orders someone to get him a Microphone, after being handed a mic as Dan goes to talk the crow boo louder]

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 AlbertoDelRioHinton1

Dan: first of all when I talk you people listen.

[The Crowd continually boo and chant shut the F*** up until Dan gives them all the finger]

Dan:
right so I understand that following Insanity's beat the clock challenge at the In your House PPV I shall be participating in and winning a 3 way dance match for the EFNW World Championship and before anyone who doubts goes to make a comment look at what I did at Insanity I beat some big freak single handily, and in the previous weeks I have run rampant destroying anyone who gets in my way.

[a couple of highlights air on the titantron while Dan talks]

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Alberto-del-rio--300x350

Dan: but before I go spouting off about my greatness let's look at my opponents Danny D and Surge both are legends in their own rights but as I see it both are past their prime, a bit older, a tad slower and possible a bit senile hell I could even win this match by heart attack as when they see what I am capable of they might have one.

Dan: so Surge and Danny D I am making you both a offer, pull out of the match as I will hurt you guys badly but knowing your both proud men wait until the day of the show and then claim to be injured either way works for me and then I can be crowned champion without having to waste my time beating down two old phogies and you two can save yourself the embarrassment of getting outclassed in front of the dumb inbred toothless losers you have for fans.

[The Crowd boo and chant for both Surge and Danny D]

Dan:
OK and now let's be serious for a minute at In Your House if you show up I will kick your asses and then the announcer will proclaim 'The Neeewww EFNW Champion 'The Herrretic' Dan Maaaaaskellllll.

[Dan drops the mic as the crowd boo again and again with chants of you suck thrown in, Dan takes a bow to the crowd and his music begins to play again]

[Dan walks backstage and heads for his locker room as the crowd are booing still]

OOC: Not my best work but i have been like mega sick lately and unable to focus so sorry if it sucks
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Shade wrote:
Name: Charlie Bernham
Nickname: The Reckless One
Gimmick: Charlie is a Chav, he dresses in Chavish clothes and talks in slang, he is mega arrogant and disrespectful to people and is not above cheap shotting his opponents
Hometown: manchester England
Weight: 200 pounds
Height: 6'0
Fighting Style: Brawler and Highflying hybrid
Signature Maneuvers: Sunset flip powerbomb, Razzle Dazzle(Brainbuster), Dazzle Drop(Burning Hammer)
Finishing Maneuvers:
Ending Chapter(Springboard 720 DDT)
Horror's Hallowed Ground(Shooting Star Press)
Entrance Music:Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Pic Base: Austin Aries

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Danny D arrives, knowing that 3 way dance is one of his specialties. Danny is holding one of his Slammies. he enters the arena, and heads straight for catering, when ____________ approaches him.

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Amy makes her way down the ring as the crowd cheers for her and she is handed a mic

"I'm sure a lot of people are saying that when i lost the triple threat match on hardcore it was because Danie Evans wasn't there to help me, well..that's not the case. i know that it may look like that, but it isn't, however..i do appreciate his help.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

OOC: Who likes Surge TV? You like Surge TV...

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Surge_10

The first episode of EFNW World Heavyweight Champ Surge's internet show opens up with static, before fading into the Surge TV graphic. The static then clears and Surge is seen, sitting in an almost entirely abandoned warehouse (the only people being in it are him and the production team) in a leather chair with a screen behind him. There is another leather chair also adjacent to him, along with a coffee table sitting in-between. Surge is in a KoRn shirt and black jeans, along with his trademark mask. On the coffee table is his World Title belt, along with a Lime Pepsi with a crazy straw sticking out of it. Surge drinks some Pepsi before exhaling.

"Hello there, internet!" Surge waves at the camera, enthusiastic in a sarcastic manner, "And by now, you must've noticed that I, Surge, have acquired my own radio show. Now, of course you're saying, 'Oh, it's because he's friends with Travis Jones and Jones is the boss' and all that shit, but I honestly minimally care. Hell, I'm not even friends with the old bastard. In fact, I hope he croaks. Anyways..."

Surge motions to the screen behind him. A little highlight video plays of Surge vs Danny D vs Harry Jones, with the whole video being about Surge's dominance, then Travis' betrayal of his son. The video package is fairly well put together and stops with Surge standing over Danny and Harry, holding his newly won World Title. Surge nods in approval at this.

He then talks again, "So, there are some things I want to point out about this clip. First, I finished the match with a Northern Lights Suplex. The thing is...I don't use that as a finish. It's quite pathetic really: how 2 of EFNW's supposed 'All Stars' can go down to a move that couldn't even put away...um...Mr. Pain? Nah, not him. Let's say...Dan Maskell. Yeah, him. Though, Dan will get dropped on his head by a Psycho Driver and turn more retarded than he already is...which is quite the thing to imagine.
And now, that situation with Travis Jones. I don't like him, as you can tell. He's an old piece of shit...but he got me the World Title, which was a nice surprise...even though I would've won it anyways. It's obvious he needs someone to protect him or something. I seem to be the baddest motherfucker on the block, so I guess that's me. Cool."

A duffelbag with a bunch of paper overflowing from it is thrown in front of Surge's feet. Surge tents his fingers.

He points out the obvious, "It seems it's letter time..."

He picks up a letter and reads.

He reads sarcastically, "WTF (that means 'What the fuck', by the way') are you smoking? You seriously think you're a good champ. You're a chump. Haha. You can't even beat Harry Jones or Danny D on your own. You need some stupid old fag to help you. lol. You suck. Harry Jones, Danny D and Hardcore Demon would own your ass in a real fight. Get real, pussy."

Surge nods in shame at the letter.

"Kids these days..." he says in a sarcastic disappointment, "Well, I'm gonna leave the sender un-named, but you know who you are. Here's my reply: Hardcore Demon is a douche bag, the same with Danny D and Harry Jones. They're all come onto me before. You telling me to get real does strike a cord though...It's time to let the real me shine through, isn't it? I'd love to make love to your face. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the message. You're a special kind of person. It's like dude, you aren't a tool at all. X's and O's, from Surge."

Surge looks at another letter.

"Seems it's the same shit. Well, no point in waisting my time. You get the same reply as that other fag. Show's over. Bye."

Surge waves at the camera before picking up his Title and walking off, with the purpose of the 2nd chair still unknown. The video then fades out, again to static and into the Surge TV logo.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm

*William Davis IV arrives backstage, motioning for someone off-screen. a Man heavily laiden with bags walks into the locker room, and Davis follows him.*

*Luke Matthews is seen sitting in a steel chair in the hallway, his head bowed and his eyes closed.*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*William Davis IV arrives backstage, motioning for someone off-screen. a Man heavily laiden with bags walks into the locker room, and Davis follows him.*

*Luke Matthews is seen sitting in a steel chair in the hallway, his head bowed and his eyes closed.*

Tina walks by and see's Luke, she just walks up to him
"Hey...Luke right?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Jasonh10

Jason Hardcore arrives at the arena thinking about this new ''group'' that Davalo and himself have joined.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Trop10

''Mr. Trooper'' Davalo arrives at the arena still thinking that this decision that Jason made is still not so smart, Davalo then just follows Jason Hardcore from behind trying not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy makes her way down the ring as the crowd cheers for her and she is handed a mic

"I'm sure a lot of people are saying that when i lost the triple threat match on hardcore it was because Danie Evans wasn't there to help me, well..that's not the case. i know that it may look like that, but it isn't, however..i do appreciate his help.
[Kelly interrupts Amy.]

The Extreme Diva // Kelly
"Well, look who it is. The same skank that was publicly humiliated on Insanity by me. You better get ready, Amy, because after EFNW: In Your House, your career will be finished; along with your legacy!"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Hazza wrote:

[Kelly interrupts Amy.]

"Well, look who it is. The same skank that was publicly humiliated on Insanity by me. You better get ready, Amy, because after EFNW: In Your House, your career will be finished; along with your legacy!"

Amy smiles
"Wow Kelly, you amaze me more and more every week, at EFNW: In Your House, i will permanently put you back in your house where you belong on your back. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 am

Hazza wrote:

[Kelly interrupts Amy.]

Amy smiles
"Wow Kelly, you amaze me more and more every week, at EFNW: In Your House, i will permanently put you back in your house where you belong on your back. Simple as that."
[Kelly just gives Amy the middle finger, before leaving the X-Zone.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym training hard for his title match as he wants to win.

Charlie Bernham arrives at the arena for the first time wearing a hoodie and baseball cap combo and some jeans, Bernham heads inside and begins to prepare to introduce himself to the people of EFNW
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Daniel Evans is sitting in his office, playing the demo for the new EFNW game, hitting shelves soon.

Aras Wade is hitting the gym, smirking about what he did to Corey C.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Daniel Evans is sitting in his office, playing the demo for the new EFNW game, hitting shelves soon.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 A6e10410
Amy walks down to Daniel Evans office and knocks on his door

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Mesa David wrote:

Evans opens the door and smiles.

"Just can't get rid of you eh?"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

She laughs as she walks in
"Once you got me, there's no getting rid of me"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

"So what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

"So what can I do for you?"

"you can do a lot for me actually, like at EFNW: In Your House, you can be at ringside for my match."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 pm

"There'll probably be more than me there. What else?"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Mesa David wrote:
"There'll probably be more than me there. What else?"

"um..that's all for now, i guess."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Jake Lyndon Arrives at the arena and is soon stopped by _____
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next