The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 am

Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

The Chavs walk up to the Church of Ruin

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Alaric Crow We are not playing your game. Your fate shall be delivered soon enough
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Alaric Crow We are not playing your game. Your fate shall be delivered soon enough

[Charlie turns to Bryan and Aaron with a serious look on his face then all 3 of them burst out laughing]

Charlie:
right listen up Homie, don't be making threats your not big enough to go through with, as the only thing of yours what decides our fate is the sun reflecting off you big bald head

[all Three of the Chavs go 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cussed']
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 am

Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

[Charlie turns to Bryan and Aaron with a serious look on his face then all 3 of them burst out laughing]

Charlie:
right listen up Homie, don't be making threats your not big enough to go through with, as the only thing of yours what decides our fate is the sun reflecting off you big bald head

Alaric Crow Your petty insults mean nothing to me, the fact that you result to them shows your fears you have when facing us
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Charlie:

Alaric Crow Your petty insults mean nothing to me, the fact that you result to them shows your fears you have when facing us

Charlie: Ok listen up Baldie, we aint scared of you or your group of misfits.

[Charlie to prove he is not scared walks up to Geryon, and slaps him hard on the back]

Charlie:
Sup Bruv?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:35 am

Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Charlie:

[Charlie to prove he is not scared walks up to Geryon, and slaps him hard on the back]

Charlie:
Sup Bruv?

Geryon doesn't move, he continues to stare at the floor

Alaric Crow This proves your stupid not courageous. Your time will come and when it does, you'll wish you got in line and fought the good fight earlier
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Charlie:

Charlie:
Sup Bruv?

Alaric Crow This proves your stupid not courageous. Your time will come and when it does, you'll wish you got in line and fought the good fight earlier

[Aaron Richardson steps forward]

Aaron:
oy, listen up homie, we will never get in line and follow you and your group of circus freaks, in fact man I ought to put some kickings on you and your army myself.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Charlie:

Charlie:
Sup Bruv?

Aaron:
oy, listen up homie, we will never get in line and follow you and your group of circus freaks, in fact man I ought to put some kickings on you and your army myself.

Alaric Crow The fear you try to instill on us is pointless. We see your weaknesses, we see your strengths, nothing major, but we see them, you do not fear us, you cannot fear us, we know our superiority, good bye[

[The Church of Ruin begin to leave]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

Charlie:
was up Freak show?

Charlie:

Charlie:
Sup Bruv?

Aaron:

Alaric Crow The fear you try to instill on us is pointless. We see your weaknesses, we see your strengths, nothing major, but we see them, you do not fear us, you cannot fear us, we know our superiority, good bye[

[The Church of Ruin begin to leave]

[as the Church walk off Charlie and the rest of the Chavs give them the finger behind their backs]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 am

Surge is asleep in his locker room after partying the night before with Will Williams.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym training.

The Chavs are in the halls
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 A173e415e34f760ced9626ac45ed7340

Neville Ryan makes his first appearance at the EFNW arena, he stops momentarily to sign autographs.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 pm

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans are about to cut a promo.)
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am

(The scene opens and we are in the gym. Lots of people are working out, but we can see a large amount of people gathering at the practice ring. As we make our way through the crowd, we can see people lying on the ground very sore and bruised. As we look up with can see someone getting power bombed by someone. We look straight into the ring and we can see who done it.. Kevin Evans! We see some people gasping, so we look to the left of us, and we see Hunter launching into the air, nailing the 720 splash.)

"Champions are warned"

Hunter J

"Still no word if The “Tag Team Champions” are going to accepted our match at the Pay-Per-View, because they know if they fight us they will lose their tag titles to us! They are starting to look like paper champions, a rag team. Don’t really have any fight in them; they won the titles out of pure luck. You see many tag teams come and go because they don’t work together, they don’t train everyday together to work on their skills, don’t work out problems. That destroys a team from inside out. But I have only known two teams that have done all that, and went to become Tag team Champions, legends in the division. Those two teams are The Extreme Team and The Dream Team. I used to lead The Extreme Team, ET won countless titles, and we become legends in the tag team division. ET and DT had a massive feud over the tag titles, which went on for months. But anyway, ET and DT are done dusted, Evans and I are here now, we will become the new legends of the division!”

Kevin Evans

“What you just saw, was a taste of our brilliance, our skill, our power! Only a taste nothing more nothing less. Like Hunter said, our “Tag Team Champs” are paper champs. They have no skill, no power, and no brilliance. We are the rightful tag team champs; we should have those tag titles right now! I know we said we want a steel cage match at the Pay-Per-View, but now we have changed our minds, we now want an Extreme Steel Cage match for the titles! But BE WARNED TAG CHAMPS! If we do not hear a reply from you we will be coming after you! So you have be warned guys, don’t screw up!”

(The scene ends)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 am

Name: Savannah Hailstone
Gimmick: Brought up in the Nightlife along with her sister Taryn, she has been known for getting into fights at clubs and bars with Taryn at her side, but that was in the past, she has now turned to a life of pro wrestling as a singles competitor and a on/off tag team competitor with Taryn
Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Weight: 123 lb (56 kg)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Entrance Music: Raise Your Glass - P!ink (Singles), We R Who We R - Kesha (Tag Team)
Finishers: Broken Glass (Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb), Maximum Restraint (Inverted STF), One Hit Wonder (Shining wizard)
Signature Moves: Sitout Split-legged facebuster, Hurricanrana to an oncoming opponent, Belly to belly suplex, Low Dropkick, Diving leg drop
Face/Heel: Tweener

Name: Taryn Hailstone
Gimmick: Brought up in the Nightlife along with her sister Savannah, she has been known for aiding Savannah in fights at clubs and bars, but that was in the past, she has now turned to a life of pro wrestling as a singles competitor and a on/off tag team competitor with Savannah
Height: 5 ft 5 in (165 cm)
Weight: 118 lb (54 kg)
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Entrance Music: Who's That Chick - Rhianna (Singles), We R Who We R - Kesha (Tag Team)
Finishers: Bottled (charging 180º spinning facebuster), Sweet Dreams (Leg drop bulldog), Unbreakable Grasp (Heel hook)
Signature Moves: Handspring back elbow smash, Spinning heel kick, Running corkscrew neckbreaker, Snapmare, Double leg slam

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Name: Savannah Hailstone
Gimmick: Brought up in the Nightlife along with her sister Taryn, she has been known for getting into fights at clubs and bars with Taryn at her side, but that was in the past, she has now turned to a life of pro wrestling as a singles competitor and a on/off tag team competitor with Taryn
Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Weight: 123 lb (56 kg)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Entrance Music: Raise Your Glass - P!ink (Singles), We R Who We R - Kesha (Tag Team)
Finishers: Broken Glass (Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb), Maximum Restraint (Inverted STF), One Hit Wonder (Shining wizard)
Signature Moves: Sitout Split-legged facebuster, Hurricanrana to an oncoming opponent, Belly to belly suplex, Low Dropkick, Diving leg drop

Name: Taryn Hailstone
Gimmick: Brought up in the Nightlife along with her sister Savannah, she has been known for aiding Savannah in fights at clubs and bars, but that was in the past, she has now turned to a life of pro wrestling as a singles competitor and a on/off tag team competitor with Savannah
Height: 5 ft 5 in (165 cm)
Weight: 118 lb (54 kg)
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Entrance Music: Who's That Chick - Rhianna (Singles), We R Who We R - Kesha (Tag Team)
Finishers: Bottled (charging 180º spinning facebuster), Sweet Dreams (Leg drop bulldog), Unbreakable Grasp (Heel hook)
Signature Moves: Handspring back elbow smash, Spinning heel kick, Running corkscrew neckbreaker, Snapmare, Double leg slam

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 am

Neville runs out to the ring and grabs a microphone, speaking to the crowd he decides to share whats on his mind

"Everywhere I've gone I've been mishandled, I've been made to look like a joke, I've even been overlooked in favour of people with only half of my skill. I'm not out here to say that I'm going to change the face of EFNW, you have two dozen other losers who will make that claim only to fall flat on their arses.

I'm not here to say that I'm undefeatable... I've been cut open, I've had bones broken, I've lost so many matches in other federations that I shudder to think of it. You know what though? Not a single man who has faced me has left without feeling in the back of their minds that I'm still the most ruthless son of a **** in the business.

You can throw everything you have at me, reach down deep and hit me with everything you have... you may even manage to pin me. But you will not.... EVER... beat me, I'll get back up and crush your skull in while your back is turned and then drag your bleeding carcass around ringside for a few laps while your crying family looks on. I am Neville Ryan and I'm here to show everyone just why you should already know that name." he delivers a sinister smirk as he walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 am

OOC: Jake will be EFNW's General Manager for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am

Hazza wrote:
OOC: Jake will be EFNW's General Manager for a few weeks.

Word fools
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Evans arrives looking for his droogs.

OOC: I've got something BIG planned for Saturday on Hardcore TV!
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Amy arrives and looks for Daniel Evans

Jenny, Tina Starr and Lisa Lee arrives and sign autographs outside

Ted Streets and Andrew Gold arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Evans arrives looking for his droogs.

OOC: I've got something BIG planned for Saturday on Hardcore TV!

Jake Lyndon Daniel, how's things
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 am

Big stuff planned for Insanity! Very Happy
Wanna be apart of it? Get active then fools!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Big stuff planned for Insanity! Very Happy
Wanna be apart of it? Get active then fools!

just so you know Imma cut a Chav Promo later but I got to go for now
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 am

EDIT: Promo will be re-posted just after Insanity
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 am

Name: Ricky Lackett
Gimmick: A rich party boy, who was living the high life until he suddenly went bankrupt making him have to resort to wrestling to earn money
Weight: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Height: 195 lb (88 kg)
Fighting Style: Dirty, Brawler
Signature Maneuvers: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishing Maneuvers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)
Entrance Music: Hey Baby Drop It to the Floor - Pitbull (Feat. T-Pain)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next