The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 am

Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Travis Jones sits in his office.

[The Chavs all walk straight into Travis Jones office]

Charlie: Yo boss man whats up?
[Travis throws a dart across the room. The dart sticks into a poster of Harry Jones that is pinned up on the wall.]

Travis Jones: "How can I help?"

Charlie: right bossman, my boys and me were wondering whether you had us booked this week.

Travis Jones:
"Well no, I do not. But I am offering you a guest commentary position for the Church of Ruin vs. Jason Hardcore and Davalo match. You in?

[The Church or Ruin enter the office of, suck my penis and you'll get a title, lolol, they stand in a line, all four men are faced down and are not saying a thing]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 am

Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Travis throws a dart across the room. The dart sticks into a poster of Harry Jones that is pinned up on the wall.]

Charlie: right bossman, my boys and me were wondering whether you had us booked this week.

Travis Jones:
"Well no, I do not. But I am offering you a guest commentary position for the Church of Ruin vs. Jason Hardcore and Davalo match. You in?

[Charlie and his group discuss it for a second]

Charlie:
yeah man, we will bring some excitement to that match with out totally nang commentary

[The Chavs walk out of the office but on the way, Charlie stops and stares at the Church of Ruin guys, Charlie quickly sticks his hand up in a loser sign at them, and then runs off after his Chav friends]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Travis Jones:

[The Church or Ruin enter the office of, suck my penis and you'll get a title, lolol, they stand in a line, all four men are faced down and are not saying a thing]
Travis: "Oh joy, it's the pussies who are scared of a little blood - I mean, hey guys! Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Travis Jones:

Travis: "Oh joy, it's the pussies who are scared of a little blood - I mean, hey guys! Can I help?"

[Alaric Crow slowly raises is head. A distant look fills his eyes]

Alaric Crow You can help, by helping the industry, end it
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Travis Jones:

Travis Jones: "If EFNW is such a terrible disaster, then why are you even here?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Travis Jones:

Travis Jones: "If EFNW is such a terrible disaster, then why are you even here?"

Alaric Crow To save our profession
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:33 am

The Chavs are in their locker room preparing for their first night as commentators

Dan Maskell is in the gym preparing to beat Trenton York
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 am

(The Phemenional Classics knock on the General Manger's door)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

John__Thee_Phenomenal_Aus wrote:
(The Phemenional Classics knock on the General Manger's door)
"Come in..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 Bm10

Monday Night Insanity
"This is Extreme"

Dan Maskell | Surge | Trenton York | Danny D | Travis Jones | Harry Jones | Chris Jones
[In Ring Promo]

"The Heretic" Dan Maskell kicked off Insanity by calling out the EFNW Champion; Surge. Surge made his way down towards the ring with his belt around his right shoulder. Surge entered the ring and then asked Dan why Dan made him drag his **** all the way out here. The tension soon rose as Maskell began to explain why he should be the EFNW Champion and not Surge. Both men looked like they where about to kill each other until Trenton York's theme music played over the PA System. York quickly walked down the ramp and entered the ring. Trenton then made a very personal promo on Surge. The tension went to a new extreme, until all of a sudden 'Fire it up' by Thousand Foot Krunch began to play. Danny D crashed the party as usual, telling all men that if anybody deserves to be champion then it is him. All men truly believed that they where championship material, so Travis Jones made his entrance and put the fighting to a halt. The President of the Board announced that tonight in the Main Event, there will be a Four Way Dance. If Danny, Trenton or Surge where to win the match, they would go onto Curtain Call and face Surge in a Hell in a Cell match. If Surge is victorious, then he has an immunity pass for Curtain Call. As Travis Jones went to leave ringside, he was stopped in his tracks by Harry Jones. Harry and Travis stared each other down, waiting for the other man to make the first move. Suddenly, Harry was attacked by Chris Jones. Chris beat Harry to a pulp, before throwing Jones off the stage and through a table with electrical equipment on it. Chris and Travis shook hands as EFNW goes to its first commercial break.

[Commercial Break]

Curtain Call Hype Video
[The video shows highlights from previous Steel Cage matches. The clip also announces that the TV Championship will be defended in the Pre-Show, also in a Steel Cage match.]

Hunter J vs. Andrew Trooper (Singles Match)
In a fast paced match which could have gone either way, Hunter J made his return to the land of extreme by going one on one with one of EFNW's hottest talents. Hunter showed no ring rust though. Seven minutes into the match, Hunter executed the HJO for the 3 count. After the match, both men shook hands after an intense singles match.

Amy | ????
[Backstage Promo]

Amy was discussing her match at In Your House with Todd Grisham, until she was approached by an unknown Woman, who stood at six feet, five inches tall. The beast lifted Amy up by the throat and then slammed her through a nearby table. Afterwards, the 'Mystery Vixen' picked up Amy's Championship and left with it.

[Commercial Break]

Deymon and Paymon [Church of Ruin] vs. Jason Hardcore and Davalo (Extreme Rules)
Before the match even began, Deymon and Paymon forfeited, telling the EFNW Universe that they will not compete in 'barbaric fights', as they are here to wrestle. Jay-Bling (Assistant GM) walked out from behind the curtain and then told Deymon and Paymon that if they didn't have the balls to compete, they would never get another shot at the Tag Team Championships again. So Deymon and Paymon decided to compete in the Extreme Rules match. The crowd got very restless in this match because every single time Jason or Davalo tried to bring a weapon into the match, Deymon and Paymon would toss it back to ringside. The boys from the Church of Ruin showed that they had amazing technical skills, but the Crowd continued to chant for weapons throughout the entire duration of the match. At 9:35 the Church of Ruin men where in control. Then The Chavs made their way down to ringside each pushing a Wheelbarrow full of weapons. Davalo took advantage of the distraction to roll Paymon up for the victory. After Jason and Davalo exited with their titles, The Chavs used their weapons on the defeated Paymon and Deymon. After The Chavs had finished the beat down, they declared War on the Church of Ruin.

Kevin Evans | Hunter J [Backstage Area]
Kevin Evans and Hunter J declared their arrival to EFNW. Hunter told the EFNW Universe that the duo will take over the Tag Team Division and win the EFNW Tag Team Championships. When this was said, they challenged Jason Hardcore and Davalo to a Steel Cage Title Match at Curtain Call.

Jake Lyndon vs. Trenton York
[Unsanctioned Champion vs. International Champion | Steel Cage Match]

EFNW Assistant General Manager; Jay thought up an excellent idea of putting the International Champion in a match against the Unsanctioned Champion in a Steel Cage match to hype up the upcoming Pay Per View; Curtain Call (all matches inside a Steel Cage). Trenton York came out strong in the earlier stages of the match, hitting his finishing move in the opening four minutes. As the match progressed, Jake Lyndon's in-ring experience gave him the advantage over Trenton. The intensity rose when both men where perched up on the top of the steel cage. The EFNW Universe roared when Trenton superplexed Jake from the cage, down onto the mat! The impact made both men go through the ring! A minute passed and the crowd was going insane as neither man emerged from the hole in the ring. Then suddenly, two heads popped out opposite sides of the ring. Jake and Trenton dragged themselves back to their feet. The two referees could not decide on one winner, so Travis Jones had to intervine. Travis announced that at Curtain Call the two would meet once again inside the ring.

[Commercial Break]
(A new ring replaces the broken one)

Chris Jones | Travis Jones [Backstage Area]
Travis Jones told Harry that if Harry could defeat Chris Jones on Insanity tonight, then he would be able to go one on one with Travis the next week. The EFNW President made the match a Tables Match! After making this announcement, Travis told the EFNW Universe that next week on Insanity, the Extreme Roulette is returning!

Mike Blair vs. Michael Chains vs. The Mastodon vs. ZG Lightning vs. Adam Carson vs. Fred Scone vs. Jarrett Calloway vs. Andrew Gold
[Seven Minutes in Hell | Hardcore Championship]

Jim Ross kicked off the match by announcing that the Hardcore Championship had returned to EFNW and will be on the line tonight in a Seven Minutes in Hell match. He explained that their would be a timer on the X-Tron that would count down from Seven Minutes down to zero. When it reaches zero seconds, the person who gets the final pinfall (doesn't have to be Current Champion) will be declared the winner! When the match began, everybody seemed to be going for the Pinfall. Jarrett Calloway was the first man to get the cover, but he was rolled up by ZG Lightning before he had time to celebrate. The match progressed and half of the men seemed to be bleeding. There where weapons being used as far as the eye could see - and the fans loved it! With 30 seconds left on the clock Adam Carson was the current Hardcore Champion, although he was laid out on the Announcers Table. Jarrett Calloway leapt from the top rope and put Adam through the table with a Frog Splash! Fred Scone took advantage by pinning Adam and becoming the new Champion with 15 seconds to go. Fred Scone managed to hold on long enough to win the belt, but after the match had finished, Andrew Gold powerbombed Fred onto the entrance ramp. Since the belt is under 24/7 rules, the Referee counted the pinfall and declared Andrew as the new Hardcore Champion.

[Commercial Break]

[EFNW Greatest Moments : Buy it now!]

Backstage with Matt Xtreme...
"The Chosen One" took the time to mouth off at the EFNW Universe. Todd Grisham did not agree with what Xtreme was saying, so Matt taugh Grisham a lesson by taking out Todd with a huge right hook.

The Church of Ruin [Backstage Area]
Alaric Crow and his boys searched everywhere for The Chavs, but they could not find them anywhere. Crow then looked straight into the camera and declared War on The Chavs.

Harry Jones vs. Chris Jones w/ Travis Jones
Chris Jones proved to EFNW that he has a real talent for Wrestling. Chris even had the advantage over Jones throughout the entire match. Jones picked up the victory after a double HKO onto Travis and Chris. After the match, Harry Jones cut a promo, saying that after he was finished with Travis, the Age of Extreme would return to the land of extreme!

OOC: Yeah it isn't that good, but I've been busy lately.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Amy arrives looking for Daniel Evans or somebody to help her find out who that Mystery Vixen was.

Jenny arrives to the arena

Tina Starr and Lisa Lee are outside signing autographs

Andrew Gold arrives to the arena where he meets up with Ted Streets, they stare down each other before shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm

OOC: I don't know if it's just me...or did Insanity make no sense... In any case, Imma renew my activity.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Last Saturday's Hardcore TV

---------

Surge advertised his internet show, but was attacked by Davalo. Surge hit Davalo with a Psycho Driver and was stated that Davalo was just an example of what would happen if he was attacked again.

----------

The Chavs def. Gold Streets and T-Dog

After the match, Daniel Evans was seen clapping on the stage.

----------

Jason Hardcore def. Adam Carson

Hardcore then made it clear he wanted gold around his waist soon.

----------

Amy def. Local Talent

----------

Amy was heard moaning inside of Daniel Evans' office, but when the door opened, it was revealed she was just imitating the local talent from earlier.

---------

TV Title Match
Jarrett Calloway def. Daniel Evans

Evans announced Amy as the special referee of the contest, and took an early advantage over Calloway. Calloway came back and looked ready to win when Evans' goons came out and took out Calloway. Evans told Amy to DQ him, and he retained his title. After the beatdown of Calloway, Evans announced the new grouo would be called "The Purifiers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:05 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 Ban-15

[Jacob Smith arrives at the arena with a huge smirk on his face. He has finally left Keith Golden's **** cheeks as he walks in his fancy suit. The crowd boos him as he walks on by them with a cocky grin now. he enters the arena and walks through the halls.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 am

Harry Jones is in the backstage area listening to his iPOD. _____ approaches Jones.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym training.

The Chavs are in the hall
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 Surge_10

The kinda-sorta-maybe-sometimes consistant stream of Surge TV has just been posted on EFNW's website! The video opens up with the usual static intro into the logo for Surge TV, followed by it clearing up and letting the viewer see Surge. Surge, again, is in the same warehouse as the previous episode with the same set up: 2 recliners, a coffee table with a Pepsi and his EFNW World Title on it and a screen behind him, along with some electrical equipment and the such. Surge is sitting on the recliner to the viewer's right, which is in-turn his left. He's in a pair of black jeans along with a Styles of Beyond shirt on, with a picture of the cover to their Megadef album. Surge has his fingers tented and is looking straight into the camera.

"Hello...", he opens up, "...and welcome. Welcome to Surge TV...even though it's on the internet. But nevermind that shizzle, let's get to business. First, I'd like to address the issue of whether or not I deserve to be EFNW World Champ. As if it weren't enough for people to see me win the Title and then successfully defend it, the same people just won't shut up. Danny D, I beat you twice. Dan Maskell, I've beaten you too. And Harry Jones...well, you've got your hands full with your decietful family. Why can't you all just...go away? I don't need to prove anything to you. I won the belt, albiet with a little help I didn't even need, and with a basic move such as the Northern Lights Supelx, I might add. I then defended the belt, with no help, against one of the same dudes who won't shut up and a young up-and-comer. Look...if you don't like me, fight me. It's as simple as that. I beat up Evans' security, I beat up Davalo, I beat up everyone who's gotten in my way! It's as simple as: I'm the champ and you [he points at the camera], whoever you are, whether it's Dan - D or M, any of the Jones' or anyone, are indeed a chump. I don't like to sound generic, but that's the way it is. There are a lot that say they're the best...but I am the best. So...what now for Surge, then? 'Cause I know my audience is asking that question. Well, it's simple. I'm going to hold on to this belt. I hate to come up with tag lines, but a new Age has arrived in EFNW. The guard as been changed, so-to-speak. No longer does the crowd need to be bored with Harry Jones and his generic flippy-stuff or Danny D and his uncharismatic character. Now, the audience has a new champion, physically and figuratively. I am the EFNW World Champion, but I am also the Champion of a new generation, of a new era."

Surge looks back at the screen, where a short video of past EFNW Champions plays, with his undefeated reign as Champ up until EFNW closes. It shows Danny D, Harry Jones, Hardcore Demon, Tim Lucker and others struggling to stay Champ, while the video has been edited to make Surge look invincible.

He continues, "You see that? I have the conviction to expose Danny D and the old EFNW, along with their fans as the liars, cheaters and hypocrites that they all are. Danny takes exception to that, so I bust him open in our match since he apparently hasn't had enough. Harry stands up for EFNW so I beat the tar out of him as well. And then I up the anti- by not only beating them, but beating them to stay the EFNW Champion. I have continued the same story through-out my entire wrestling career by destroying my enemeies. Anyone remember Cody Daniels? Anyone wonder why Hardcore Demon got scared and went to be the big dog in MMA? Anyone know why Xerxes Xander Xorn went back to bodybuilding? You know why - ME!"

A video begins playing of Surge's career, following his rise from beating politics in CWW, EFNW, XCW, ECCW, etc., obviously using footage from all the companies as a bunch have liquidated and EFNW also has relationships with CWW and ECCW. The video follows on to showcase Surge's raise to a World Champion, beating top stars to cement his place.

"And that of course leads us to right now. Right now, I'm going to treat you to a much more impressive story: my story. And that story begins last year, when I became the XCW Xplosion World Champion, ECCW Crush World Champion, CWW Revolution World Champion and not to mention, the EFNW World Champion. I was the best in pro wrestling, holding 4 of the top titles in the business! That was enough to cement any man's legacy...but it wasn't enough for me. I have achieved greatness time and time again...and nothing has stopped me. Not politics, not confrontation, NOTHING! I've beaten Hardcore Demon, Dan Maskell, Jake Lyndon, Tim Lucker, John Heroman and even more, to become the 9-time World Champion! And every feel good story, every fairy tale in wrestling has ended the same way: me with the World Title around my waist. And with me the villian, you have to have already noticed that not every story has a happy ending! I have won every concevable match, beaten every top rated superstar; I have attained more success than anyone in the history of this business. I am the best in the World - the true best in the World! I am at the top of my game! Because contrary to what you've been told, contrary to what you believe...the centerpiece of wrestling. Is. Surge!"

An inaudible voice comes from off camera as Surge finishes. Surge gives off a "hmmm..."

"It seems we only have a minute or 2 left...", he says, "...so I shall read a piece of fan mail."

Again, the over-stuffed duffle bag from last episode comes into view as Surge "randomly" selects a letter from it and rips it open before reading aloud.

"Dear, Surge, I was wondering if you like battle rap. And since I'm a stupid wrestling fan of guys like Danny D and Hardcore Demon, I was wondering if you'd be a nice guy for a while and just push people out of the company who you know are better than you by playing politics. It'll make me like you a lot more since you'll be a total jerk, but on TV you'll be nice. Anyways, back to battle rap. There's this chat where I battle rap with a bunch of other losers who like Hardcore Demon, Danny D and a bunch of other idiots who play politics and have nothing to contribute to wrestling. I was wondering if you'd like to join us. I've heard you rap a couple of times and you're so awesome! Anyways, the chat is on Wednesdays from 8 to 10 and we just kinda do stupid stuff. Sincerely, Danny Jones."

Surge finishes reading the letter before looking at it ominously. He takes a lighter out of his pocket and lights it on fire before letting it burn up in his hand and crushing the flame.

"I'll tell you who likes to battle rap like a loser: Danny Evans! That piece of lard would be a perfect addition to your group: stupid and destined to only get sex from hookers - ugly ones. And it's interesting how your name is of 2 people I hate: Danny D and Harry Jones. Ironic, right? And as for the chat, well...I'll tell you what: I'll MAKE SURE that I'm free every Wednesday from 8 - 10...just so I can not go on your battle rap chat thing anyways. I hope that answers your question and I also hope you die in a fiery inferno like Danny D, Michael Ayers and other mentally-handicapped like them."

A voice comes from off-camera again.

"Yes, folks, that is it." Surge tells the camera, "Looks like it's time to rap up. Good pun, right? And with that said...I hate you all..."

Elevator music comes on as the static takes over the screen. The Surge TV logo appears before the stream fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EFNW
Hazza, I didn't forget
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 am

Awesome Banner, Jake.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Dan Maskell is preparing to do a promo for later

The Chavs are looking for the Church of Ruin
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am

Hazza wrote:
Awesome Banner, Jake.

Thanks foo
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
Awesome Banner, Jake.

You smell...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

[The Crowd boo immediately as Dan Maskell's music plays, and when he walks onto the stage wearing a Black Shirt and Trousers but he is also wearing a Grim Reaper hood on his head, as Dan walks down to the ring he grabs a microphone from someone nearby, Dan then hops into the ring and sits on the top rope]

Dan:
so Trenton York, Danny D and Surge have all opted for oblivion against me, now allow me to state a fact here and that is I am on a higher level then any of these waste men, and well I see it as not only am I better then them at what I do, I am better then them at what they do, which is why I am wearing the Halloween style mask to show that I wear it better then Surge but then again do you blame me as he is one Ugly Untalented Mofo.

[The crowd begin to chant'Shut the F*** up' at Dan)

Dan:
and then look at the other two guys Danny 'The human fossil' D and Trenton 'Emo without a cause' York, but honestly the only guy I am going to mention is the current champion Surge as he is the only one I am focused on, in fact you know what I know Surge is somewhere at home sitting by his computer looking at Shemale porn and has this promo on his TV so he can hide the fact he enjoys shemales, so Camera man get your **** in the ring, and give me a close up.

[The Camera man gets in the ring and walks straight up to where Dan is, so Dan is the main attraction]

Dan:
Surge, I am going to state some facts to you, one you have never beaten me in singles competition where as I have beaten you a few times if I am right and for you people who do not know, for some reason me and him have never ever gotten along, he and I stand for different things he seems to believe that in Wrestling all us wrestlers despite beating each other up there should be a code of honor where as I believe that if you want to win a match you have to make a example out of your opponent and make him your **** if you will, and Surge I tell you right now you will be owned by me and I will take your EFNW World Championship but allow me to prove it to you right now.

[Dan signals to the back and a referee runs down to the ring followed by a jobber]

Dan:
what is your name boy?

Jobber: Kevin Stanley

Dan: and where in this pathetic country are you from?

Kevin: erm, I come from Ohio

Dan: and how many matches have you had?

Kevin: ten

Dan: well I tell you what Kevin, how about this me and you will have a match right now, and you can show the world what you can do, so get ready.

[Dan orders someone to ring the bell to start the match and then Dan throws his microphone out of the ring]

Dan circles Kevin like a shark does to a stranded animal in the ocean, Dan then quickly runs at Kevin and lands a flying knee straight to the head of the jobber, Dan then lifts up the groggy Kevin and lifts him onto his shoulders Death Valley Style.

Dan:
Camera man get the **** back in the ring and record this.

[The camera man gets in the ring and does a close up of Dan holding Kevin on his shoulders]

Dan:
Surge this is my tribute to you, I call this move the Hurt Locker, and well let's face it you will find that out Soo----

to the shock of everyone Kevin begins to show some life when he lands a elbow sqaure into Dan's face, Kevin then lands another elbow and gets off Dan's shoulders, Kevin then begins to stun Dan with punches to the face until Dan ducks one, and then hits a very hard Left hook right on Kevins chin which drops him, Dan then tosses the guy out of the ring, as Kevin crawls along the floor outside, Dan joins him and lifts him up, Dan then puts him in a full nelson and drags Kevin towards the steps

Dan(shouts)
Mount Fuji Facial.

Dan then drops forward and slams Kevin's face onto the steps busting him wide open.

Dan:
see now I just showed you all what I am capable of and Surge, Danny D and Trenton York shall all find that out.

[Dan then heads backstage as medics tend to Kevin, the crowd instead of booing look concerned for Kevin as he is walked out on a stretcher]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

My peeps arrive
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:09 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
My peeps arrive

The Chavs walk up to the Church of Ruin

Charlie:
was up Freak show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next