The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Surge, the EFNW TV Champion, is outside at the back of the arena, talking with Will about their futures in pro wrestling as Will smokes a blunt and both site on the hood of the visiting Will's car.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 am

Sorry show isn't up yet, have been mega busy.
If I don't get one up I'll get two up next week
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 am

{Ricky Lackett arrives at the front of the arena with Savannah & Taryn on each side of him, soaking in all the boo's from the fans}
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

Surge is wondering when the next EFNW Insanity will be, since management seems to fail...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 am

Surge Challenged Maskell to a re-match @ Blood Bath, Maskell came out and told Surge he didn't deserve, because he was weak! Surge told Maskell he was afraid. Maskell said if Surge could beat Jake Lyndon tonight he could have a shot
Trenton York & Neville Ryan battle to a draw. A 15 minute time limit was set and neither man could get the win in that time. Neville got a 2 and 3 quarters count before the buzzer sounded on what was a slow count.
Phenominal def. Jason "Hardcore" & Davalo to become the #1 Cont. to the Tag Belts. Good competitive bout. Evans pinned Davalo for the win!
Casey Anomaly, EFNW's newest recruit came to the ring and talked about how EFNW is about to change forever, because your biggest nightmare just arrived! William Davis IV came out and told Casey he's a punk and he is about to be destroyed and impromptu match was made
Casey Anomaly def. William Davis IV in a quick match
The Church of Ruin were seen backstage standing over The Chavs. They pointed out that no one can stop them, and at Blood Bath, all would come to an end for The Chavs and Extreme.
Ricky Lackett def. Tim Taylor, he got off on the wrong foot last week and quickly fixed it this week. A quick win over Taylor proved Lackett's ability
Surge def. Jake Lyndon, good competitive bout. The two men went for a good 20 minutes before Maskell tried to distract Surge as he set up for a Psycho Driver. Surge and Maskell traded insults. Lyndon tried to attack Surge from behind but Surge saw it coming and caught him with a Small Package! After the match Maskell hit Surge from behind with a Tramp Stamp!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 Nevill10

Neville is in the back chewing out the referee from his match for his slow count

"You know how to count? you hit your hand on the mat three times! is this too complicated for your transplanted monkey brain to comprehend?" he yells at him
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am

The Chavs are going out of their minds in the parking lot after the assault from The Church, Bernham then begins to make a plan to get back at them

Dan Maskell is in his locker room preparing to do a promo
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Casey Anomaly
*walks through the front doors of the arena with a smirk on his face after winning his debut match here in EFNW. He then heads backstage to walk around and check the arena out some*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Daniel Evans has announced that next week, Surge will defend his title in a 3on 1 Handicap match against Jason Hardcore, Davalo, and Amy. If Surge is defeated, whoever pins him will become the TV Champion.

Also announced, another superstar has signed a contract with EFNW and will wrestle their first match under this contract on Saturday! Will it be a major star such as Hardcore Demon? Will it be a brand new superstar who is destined for the top? Or will it be a major letdown like the Taker/HHH return? Tune in to find out!

The final secret Daniel Evans would inform us of is that he will be out of town for the show, so Dan Maskell will be making his orders known throughout the night.

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Surge is in his locker room, pretty laid back as he watches Megas XLR with his TV Title on his coffee table.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Amy arrives to the arena as she heads to Evan's office

Jenny arrives

Tina Starr and Lisa Lee arrives and signs autographs for fans

Andrew and Ted arrives to the arena
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Dan Maskell is in Daniel Evans office knowing that for a night he has control
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

As of March 4th 2011, Jason Hardcore and Davalo have made their release from EFNW; We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Imma post H TV tonight foo's.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Hardcore TV | "An Old Friend"

(Sorry for the cruddy formatting)

Dan Maskell started the night off by saying that he had taken over Hardcore TV for the night. He then said that he had also checked with Travis Jones, and confirmed that Surge has no power over anything related to Hardcore TV.

Jake Lyndon def. Alaric Crow

Lyndon and Crow took each other to the limit, but Lyndon rolled Crow up after The Chavs made their way to ringside to distract the Church of Ruin's leader.

Neville Ryan made it clear that he's headed straight to the top, and everybody should be put on notice.

Neville Ryan def. Gold Streets

After defeating both members of the stable, Ryan defeated both men and proved, that he's no fluke.

Harry Jones talked about the complicated situation his family has been going through, and stated he wouldn't let it distract him from rising to the top.

Dan Maskell and Zero Zahn def. Adam Carson and ZG Lightning

The highflying duo couldn't outwrestle the talented duo of Maskell and Zahn, and the World Champion really made a statement.

Jason Hardcore, Davalo, and Amy def. Surge [Via DQ]

Surge held his own throughout the bout, but it looked like three opponents was going to be too much as Jason Hardcore set up for his finisher. However, a huge man emerged from the crowd and attacked Hardcore, causing the bell to ring. Hardcore's faction mates sprinted to the ring, but then turned on Hardcore, Davalo, and Amy! Their three former teammates writhed in pain, and the group then raised the hand of the big man, announcing him as the one and only "Southern Charm" Cade Stafford.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Hardcore TV | "An Old Friend"

(Sorry for the cruddy formatting)

Dan Maskell started the night off by saying that he had taken over Hardcore TV for the night. He then said that he had also checked with Travis Jones, and confirmed that Surge has no power over anything related to Hardcore TV.

Jake Lyndon def. Alaric Crow

Lyndon and Crow took each other to the limit, but Lyndon rolled Crow up after The Chavs made their way to ringside to distract the Church of Ruin's leader.

Neville Ryan made it clear that he's headed straight to the top, and everybody should be put on notice.

Neville Ryan def. Gold Streets

After defeating both members of the stable, Ryan defeated both men and proved, that he's no fluke.

Harry Jones talked about the complicated situation his family has been going through, and stated he wouldn't let it distract him from rising to the top.

Dan Maskell and Zero Zahn def. Adam Carson and ZG Lightning

The highflying duo couldn't outwrestle the talented duo of Maskell and Zahn, and the World Champion really made a statement.

Jason Hardcore, Davalo, and Amy def. Surge [Via DQ]

Surge held his own throughout the bout, but it looked like three opponents was going to be too much as Jason Hardcore set up for his finisher. However, a huge man emerged from the crowd and attacked Hardcore, causing the bell to ring. Hardcore's faction mates sprinted to the ring, but then turned on Hardcore, Davalo, and Amy! Their three former teammates writhed in pain, and the group then raised the hand of the big man, announcing him as the one and only "Southern Charm" Cade Stafford.

You forgot the part where Surge gets up and Lariats everyone...
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 am

Neville sits in the hallway, seeming incredibly smug about his handicap victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 am

Captain2 wrote:

Neville sits in the hallway, seeming incredibly smug about his handicap victory.

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 KG
[Out of nowhere clapping is heard and so are footsteps. Neville looks to see who it is and walking his direction is former ECCW superstar, Keith Golden. He wears a suit like usual and grins as he gets up to Neville.]

Keith Golden
Very impressive.. beating two losers like Andrew and Ted. Together they could not beat you.. quite pathetic if I saw so myself.. oh wait how rude of me.. My name is Keith Golden. You probably remember me from ECCW as the Legends Champion and DOOM World Champion but those days are behind me and well.. *he snickers* The future is Golden!
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 am

Amy walks around backstage

Lisa Lee arrives to the arena

Tina Starr walks around

Jenny arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

[Out of nowhere clapping is heard and so are footsteps. Neville looks to see who it is and walking his direction is former ECCW superstar, Keith Golden. He wears a suit like usual and grins as he gets up to Neville.]

Keith Golden
Very impressive.. beating two losers like Andrew and Ted. Together they could not beat you.. quite pathetic if I saw so myself.. oh wait how rude of me.. My name is Keith Golden. You probably remember me from ECCW as the Legends Champion and DOOM World Champion but those days are behind me and well.. *he snickers* The future is Golden!

"Ted and Andrew could have fought as hard as they wanted and they still would have fallen before me, theres nothing pathetic about losing to the best" Neville says before turning to face him

"I'm sure you know of me, Neville Ryan, Legend in waiting" he says with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:22 am

Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Keith Golden

"Ted and Andrew could have fought as hard as they wanted and they still would have fallen before me, theres nothing pathetic about losing to the best" Neville says before turning to face him

"I'm sure you know of me, Neville Ryan, Legend in waiting" he says with a smirk on his face

[Keith nods his head and smirks at the words of Neville Ryan. Two men that are the future of this industry meet eye to eyes.. what a moment.]

Keith Golden
Oh of course I have heard of you. That is the reason I came over here. Due to the stupidity of separate brands we have never met but Neville we are a lot alike.. he are the future and we halso have people trying to ride our coattails.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 am

Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Keith Golden

[Keith nods his head and smirks at the words of Neville Ryan. Two men that are the future of this industry meet eye to eyes.. what a moment.]

Keith Golden
Oh of course I have heard of you. That is the reason I came over here. Due to the stupidity of separate brands we have never met but Neville we are a lot alike.. he are the future and we halso have people trying to ride our coattails.

"Well nice to meet you Keith, Its nice to see someone who respects my abilites. Usually I have to deal with idiots who doubt me up until I have my foot on their neck, even then they're too arrogant to accept my dominance over them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 am

Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Keith Golden

Keith Golden

"Well nice to meet you Keith, Its nice to see someone who respects my abilites. Usually I have to deal with idiots who doubt me up until I have my foot on their neck, even then they're too arrogant to accept my dominance over them"

Keith Golden
The same to you, Neville. You know back when I won DOOM I had to deal with all of these guys who thought they were better than me.. actually you were in a stable with the runner-up. I am tired of behind disrespected by those lower than me. People like me and you should be put on a pedestal not having to deal with childish rookies
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 am

Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Keith Golden

Keith Golden

Keith Golden
The same to you, Neville. You know back when I won DOOM I had to deal with all of these guys who thought they were better than me.. actually you were in a stable with the runner-up. I am tired of behind disrespected by those lower than me. People like me and you should be put on a pedestal not having to deal with childish rookies

"Well the bright thing about rookies is that they're still fresh enough to have those bad habits trained out of them. Its not near as simple with these dolts who think they know what they're doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:10 am

Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Keith Golden

Keith Golden

Keith Golden

"Well the bright thing about rookies is that they're still fresh enough to have those bad habits trained out of them. Its not near as simple with these dolts who think they know what they're doing"

Keith Golden
Amen my friend. So I am new here what should I know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next