The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 am

The Chavs are preparing to cut a promo for later
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:29 pm

OOC Hazza or Jake you may need to update the first page as it still lists Surge as Champion
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 pm

[The EFNW Champion Dan Maskell is walking round the hall ways looking for management]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 Ban-17
**A 2011 Black dodge challenger with an ice blue racing stripe going down the middle pulls in front of the arena as well. But this time the passenger side door flies open and a skate board shoots out. As all of the fans begin to scream in excitement as they already to know who it is. The one, the only the Nightmare among men, Casey mother-fucking Anomaly has arrived to EFNW. He steps out of the drivers side door and tosses his keys to the valet and skates inside the arena to explore it**
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Hardcore TV | "A Surge of Energy"

(A Hint About The Show Right?)

Promo 1 - Dan Maskell is seen celebrating with Evans and the rest of the faction backstage, and Evans is loudly declaring the title will be with Maskell, FOREVER!

Match 1 - Neville Ryan def. Andrew

Ryan completely dominated the entire match, and Andrew went down rather quietly.

Promo 2 - Surge explained why he attacked Evans last week, and with the "power" he claims to have been given, put Jake Lyndon in a Handicap Match against The Church of Ruin.

Match 2 - The Church of Ruin def. Jake Lyndon

Lyndon fought hard but couldn't overcome the huge odds that were stacked against him. After the match, The Chavs attacked The Church and a brawl broke out that laid out all the members of both groups!

Promo 3 - A new, unknown superstar was teased in a vignette.

Promo 4 - Neville Ryan was interviewed and said that Daniel Evans had better start giving him some "real competition."

Match 3 - Amy def. Lisa Lee

In a fantastic sleeper match, Amy pinned Lisa Lee after hitting "Starstruck" the finisher of Daniel Evans! After the match, Evans applauded her and they shared a friendly embrace.

Promo 5 - Fred Scone made some harsh remarks about Hardcore TV, and said that he would be cutting through anybody Evans puts in front of him next week.

Match 4 - Surge def. Daniel Evans for the TV Title

Surge defeated Evans via Psycho Driver after he banned Evans' faction from ringside. To add insult to injury, he told us that Evans was more of a joke than when he beat people with a Northern Lights Suplex!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm

BREAKING NEWS:

In a big announcement, former EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Hardcore Demon might be considering making a return to the company, but only if the time & deal is right. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, but we will keep you updated as this story continues to unfold.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Hardcore TV | "A Surge of Energy"

(A Hint About The Show Right?)

Promo 1 - Dan Maskell is seen celebrating with Evans and the rest of the faction backstage, and Evans is loudly declaring the title will be with Maskell, FOREVER!

Match 1 - Neville Ryan def. Andrew

Ryan completely dominated the entire match, and Andrew went down rather quietly.

Promo 2 - Surge explained why he attacked Evans last week, and with the "power" he claims to have been given, put Jake Lyndon in a Handicap Match against The Church of Ruin.

Match 2 - The Church of Ruin def. Jake Lyndon

Lyndon fought hard but couldn't overcome the huge odds that were stacked against him. After the match, The Chavs attacked The Church and a brawl broke out that laid out all the members of both groups!

Promo 3 - A new, unknown superstar was teased in a vignette.

Promo 4 - Neville Ryan was interviewed and said that Daniel Evans had better start giving him some "real competition."

Match 3 - Amy def. Lisa Lee

In a fantastic sleeper match, Amy pinned Lisa Lee after hitting "Starstruck" the finisher of Daniel Evans! After the match, Evans applauded her and they shared a friendly embrace.

Promo 5 - Fred Scone made some harsh remarks about Hardcore TV, and said that he would be cutting through anybody Evans puts in front of him next week.

Match 4 - Surge def. Daniel Evans for the TV Title

Surge defeated Evans via Psycho Driver after he banned Evans' faction from ringside. To add insult to injury, he told us that Evans was more of a joke than when he beat people with a Northern Lights Suplex!

OOC: You clearly don't pay attention...but whatever...

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 92e88610
Surge is seen walking back to his locker room with his newly won TV Title, amazed that after he claimed to have been slowing down in the ring, he took control of Hardcore TV and made it his bitch.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 Nevill10

Neville arrives at the arena, avoiding the EFNW fans by going in the back door
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 am

TheMarik wrote:

Surge is seen walking back to his locker room with his newly won TV Title, amazed that after he claimed to have been slowing down in the ring, he took control of Hardcore TV and made it his bitch.

Neville notices Surge and slowly claps with a smirk on his face

"Well done, I can't say I'm sad to see the title change hands"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 am

Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

Surge eyes up Neville before patting his Title.

"As am I, Ryan..." Surge nods, "Though I am surprised as to what force possessed me to commender the reigns of Hardcore TV...even after I said I was gonna slow down..."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"As am I, Ryan..." Surge nods, "Though I am surprised as to what force possessed me to commender the reigns of Hardcore TV...even after I said I was gonna slow down..."

"Beats me, I once had something like that happen to me. I went to go make a sandwich and I forgot what I was doing and instead got a drink. Its kinda like that except you took over a show"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"Beats me, I once had something like that happen to me. I went to go make a sandwich and I forgot what I was doing and instead got a drink. Its kinda like that except you took over a show"

Surge rubs his mask-chin-thing.

"This really puts me on the spot, you know...", Surge says begrudgingly, "Do I go after Maskell? Do I defend this Title? What? Maybe I shouldn't have taken over the show..."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"This really puts me on the spot, you know...", Surge says begrudgingly, "Do I go after Maskell? Do I defend this Title? What? Maybe I shouldn't have taken over the show..."

Neville stares at his TV title

"Well if you're going after Maskell you really won't need this belt. It would kinda get in the way you know.... So if you're not going to be using it...." he trails off
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"Well if you're going after Maskell you really won't need this belt. It would kinda get in the way you know.... So if you're not going to be using it...." he trails off

Neville can see movement where Surge's right eyebrow would be under his mask, which is possibly Surge raising his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Really, Neville?" he asks sternly, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Because if you are, it's that you want this TV Title. I'm not a possessive man, but for your own good...earn it..."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

Neville can see movement where Surge's right eyebrow would be under his mask, which is possibly Surge raising his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Really, Neville?" he asks sternly, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Because if you are, it's that you want this TV Title. I'm not a possessive man, but for your own good...earn it..."

"Oh I'm willing to earn it. Hell I'm on a roll. Just keep in mind that if you hold onto that thing too long I may have to come get it" he says with a grin
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 am

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TheMarik wrote:

"Oh I'm willing to earn it. Hell I'm on a roll. Just keep in mind that if you hold onto that thing too long I may have to come get it" he says with a grin

Surge puts his hands up almost innocently.

"Whatever you say..." he says before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:55 am

Mitch wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

In a big announcement, former EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Hardcore Demon might be considering making a return to the company, but only if the time & deal is right. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, but we will keep you updated as this story continues to unfold.
EFNW President Travis Jones dials Hardcore Demons cell phone, but the call goes straight through to voicemail.

*Beep*

"Hardcore Demon; this is Travis Jones. Call me as soon as you receive this message."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: Release Jacob Smith please

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 KG

Name:
Keith Golden

Gimmick:
The guy with a history of hiding and lying about stuff. He was put in prison were he learned how to fight better and has a mean streak that is known to be scary. First ever winner of DOOM and is not afraid to tell you. Has a ego on his side.

Height:
6'4

Weight:
210lbs.

Hometown:
St.Louis, Missouri

Signatures:
The Deadly Lie [Alabama Slam but with a flip]
The Deadly Sin [Green Bay Plunge]

Finishers:
Golden Future [RKO]

Entrance Music:
My Curse - Killswitch Engage

Heel
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
OOC: Release Jacob Smith please

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 KG

Name:
Keith Golden

Gimmick:
The guy with a history of hiding and lying about stuff. He was put in prison were he learned how to fight better and has a mean streak that is known to be scary. First ever winner of DOOM and is not afraid to tell you. Has a ego on his side.

Height:
6'4

Weight:
210lbs.

Hometown:
St.Louis, Missouri

Signatures:
The Deadly Lie [Alabama Slam but with a flip]
The Deadly Sin [Green Bay Plunge]

Finishers:
Golden Future [RKO]

Entrance Music:
My Curse - Killswitch Engage

Heel
Alright cool. Jake can add you or I will when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room preparing to do a promo this week

The Chavs are walking round the hall looking for the Church of Ruin
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

EFNW President Travis Jones dials Hardcore Demons cell phone, but the call goes straight through to voicemail.

*Beep*

"Hardcore Demon; this is Travis Jones. Call me as soon as you receive this message."

*Demon gets the voicemail & dials Travis' cell phone number*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

*Beep*

"Hello, Travis Jones speaking..."

Travis notices the cameramen recording the conversation. He then walks into an isolated room so nobody can overhear the phone conference.

OOC: Inbox me your plans
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

*Beep*

Travis notices the cameramen recording the conversation. He then walks into an isolated room so nobody can overhear the phone conference.

Demon: "Its Hardcore Demon. I got your voicemail. Its time we talk."

Off: Will inbox you my plans later on.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

*Beep*

Demon: "Its Hardcore Demon. I got your voicemail. Its time we talk."

Off: Will inbox you my plans later on.
OOC: I'd tell Jakey also, coz' he is writing the shows.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room talking with the Chavs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next