The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:48 am

{Ricky Lackett is walking around the arena with Savannah & Taryn on each side of him, looking for a actual tag team partner}
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Promo 1 - Travis Jones announced that Neville Ryan debuts against Adam Carson, the return of a big star and Surge vs. Dan Maskell for the strap. Cut off by Lackett, words exchanged, Lackett vs. Hunter J & Evans tonight in a handicap match, unless he finds a partner
Match 1 - The Chavs def. The Church of Ruin w/o Paymon via Count Out when The Church left as The Chavs tried to introduce weapons. Rioted nearly started and Chavs challenged The Chuch to a match at Curtain Call
Promo 2 - Surge talked trash about Maskell
Promo 3 - Hype for the mystery return
Match 2 - Amy def. Tina Starr, Tarayn Hailstone had a stare off with Amy following
Promo 4 - Dan Maskell informs his teammates he needs no help to unmask the pathetic Surge
Match 3 - Ricky Lackett finds no partner and loses to Classically Phenomenal, Attack the tag with a chair after, his only friend
Promo 5 - Jake Lyndon issues an open challenge to anyone for his belt next week
Match 4 - Neville Ryan destroys Adam Carson, drawing the match out longer than need be!
Promo 6 - The returning, former EFNW World Heavyweight Champion, youngest in history, know who yet? Kevin Irvine came to the ring and talked about how great it was to be back after some soul searching! The crowd went nuts when Harry Jones come out to welcome back "the youngest, freshest faced, *Boot to groin* most over-rated EFNW Champion in history!" Follow this up with a HKO and the crowd erupts with boo's as Jones welcomes us tot he age of Extreme!
Main-Event - Dan Maskell and Surge had quiet a good match until Makell hit the Taylor Swift Suplex out of nowhere and pinned Surge to get the win! The crowd wasn't sure how to act! Maskell then ripped the mask off Surge and threw it away! Surge hid his face under his top thing.

OOC-Sorry it's quick results but I was up to the match four bit when I lost it all

Called it...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

I will do a promo later or something with my guy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm

TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Promo 1 - Travis Jones announced that Neville Ryan debuts against Adam Carson, the return of a big star and Surge vs. Dan Maskell for the strap. Cut off by Lackett, words exchanged, Lackett vs. Hunter J & Evans tonight in a handicap match, unless he finds a partner
Match 1 - The Chavs def. The Church of Ruin w/o Paymon via Count Out when The Church left as The Chavs tried to introduce weapons. Rioted nearly started and Chavs challenged The Chuch to a match at Curtain Call
Match 2 - Amy def. Tina Starr, Tarayn Hailstone had a stare off with Amy following
Promo 4 - Dan Maskell informs his teammates he needs no help to unmask the pathetic Surge
Match 3 - Ricky Lackett finds no partner and loses to Classically Phenomenal, Attack the tag with a chair after, his only friend
Match 4 - Neville Ryan destroys Adam Carson, drawing the match out longer than need be!
Promo 6 - The returning, former EFNW World Heavyweight Champion, youngest in history, know who yet? Kevin Irvine came to the ring and talked about how great it was to be back after some soul searching! The crowd went nuts when Harry Jones come out to welcome back "the youngest, freshest faced, *Boot to groin* most over-rated EFNW Champion in history!" Follow this up with a HKO and the crowd erupts with boo's as Jones welcomes us tot he age of Extreme!
Main-Event - Dan Maskell and Surge had quiet a good match until Makell hit the Taylor Swift Suplex out of nowhere and pinned Surge to get the win! The crowd wasn't sure how to act! Maskell then ripped the mask off Surge and threw it away! Surge hid his face under his top thing.

OOC-Sorry it's quick results but I was up to the match four bit when I lost it all

Called it...

tbh, I was told to have him drop it ...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Called it...

By Hazza? Well, in any case, I was talking about making Surge look like a he has less coordination than a kid with special needs...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Called it...

By Hazza? Well, in any case, I was talking about making Surge look like a he has less coordination than a kid with special needs...

Who else would have told me too? I had the choices of; Jake Lyndon, Neville Ryan or Dan Maskell and I let him decide lolol. Oh and I thought Surge was a special needs kid?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 am

Promo to come with in the week
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Ban713

[It is a hot Summer day in Perth, Australia. Harry Jones is making an appearance in a local "Toys R' Us", with over one-hundred fans turning up to see their hero up close and personal. Jones is wearing his signature 'HKO' t-shirt, along with board shorts and Nikes.]

Harry Jones:
"Hey kids, do you love Harry Jones? Do you look up to him - is he your role model? Do you own all of his merchandise? Do you watch EFNW Insanity just to see him in action? Well guess what kiddies? Harry Jones doesn't give two **** about you, or your families!
*A contriversial roar ripples through the shop*
Yeah, just as expected; I don't care about you anymore and you all start crying for Mommy. Hey you - yeah you, the Mom covering her little boys ears...I guess it is true; actions speak louder than words.

[Harry gives the little boy the middle finger as people begin to exit the facinity. The Toys R' Us shop manager; Brad Gibbs rushes up to Harry, trying to get things in order, but he gets more then he intended as Harry Jones HKO's the man onto the tiles. Everybody in the entire shop rushes out to escape the chaos - excluding the camera men. Harry paces over towards the 'Figurines' section of the shop is located. Harry then picks up an 'Aggression Series' Harry Jones figurine. Jones smirks at the toy, before ripping the head off of it!]

Good things never happen to good people. I know it isn't fair, but life isn't fair either. I am sick and tired of being kissed up to by a bunch of hypocrites that I don't even know. The truth is, I still have a heart...Only mine is black and cold.

[Jones walks over the sports isle of the shop,
before picking up a baseball bat. Harry Jones then smashes the unconscious shop manager across the ribs with the baseball bat. Blood begins to trickle out of Brad's mouth.]

A new age is upon us, EFNW...This is the Age of Extreme!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 am

Matt Xtreme sits in his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 am

Hazza wrote:

{Ricky Lackett walks up to Xtreme's locker room with Savannah & Taryn Hailstone on each side of him and knocks on the door}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

"The Great One" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

{Ricky Lackett walks up to Xtreme's locker room with Savannah & Taryn Hailstone on each side of him and knocks on the door}
Matt Xtreme: "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

{Ricky gesture's for Savannah & Taryn to stay out before opening the door and walking inside}

Ricky Lackett

Well, I was just wondering if you Matt Extreme would like to be my tag team partner as I’m looking for someone to have my back against Hunter J & Kevin Evans, but I don't just want support from this person because I need someone who wants to hurt them and crush their hope and dream by becoming the tag team champions, something that they will want to achieve and that's why I’ve picked you, I’ve heard about you history here in EFNW and it's a fine one at that and that's why someone of your stature is needed as my tag team partner, so together we can both see Classically Phenomenal as a common enemy, one that need's to be destroyed at all costs and once that is done we can celebrate and party all we want knowing that Hunter & Evans won't be able to sleep at night because we have what very single tag team here in EFNW wants... The EFNW Undisputed Tag Team Championships

{Lackett smirks as he wait's for Matt's answer}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

{Ricky gesture's for Savannah & Taryn to stay out before opening the door and walking inside}

Ricky Lackett

Well, I was just wondering if you Matt Extreme would like to be my tag team partner as I’m looking for someone to have my back against Hunter J & Kevin Evans, but I don't just want support from this person because I need someone who wants to hurt them and crush their hope and dream by becoming the tag team champions, something that they will want to achieve and that's why I’ve picked you, I’ve heard about you history here in EFNW and it's a fine one at that and that's why someone of your stature is needed as my tag team partner, so together we can both see Classically Phenomenal as a common enemy, one that need's to be destroyed at all costs and once that is done we can celebrate and party all we want knowing that Hunter & Evans won't be able to sleep at night because we have what very single tag team here in EFNW wants... The EFNW Undisputed Tag Team Championships

Matt Xtreme: "I like your girls and your offer. Consider it a done deal."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Called it...

Who else would have told me too? I had the choices of; Jake Lyndon, Neville Ryan or Dan Maskell and I let him decide lolol. Oh and I thought Surge was a special needs kid?

He is, but you made him look even more horrible... Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Ricky Lackett

{Ricky gestures for Savannah & Taryn to come inside, Savannah walks in and goes and stands by Ricky, who puts his arm around her while Taryn steps inside and goes over to Matt and sits on his lap}

Ricky Lackett

Tonight is the beginning of me Ricky Lackett and you Matt Extreme's path to the tag team gold and during the journey we will defeat Hunter J & Kevin Evans and other losers who get in our way because that's just the way we roll
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 CASEY-1

Casey Anomaly arrives to the EFNW arena for the first time with a sirk on his face, wearing his brand new 'Nightmare Among Men Shirt'. He walks around the arena searching for his private locker room
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 A6e10410
Arrives looking for Daniel Evans and the rest of the group

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 3e90bf11
Arrives and signs autographs and take pictures with fans outside

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Ih
Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrive, they smirk at the girls as they give some of them a wink walking inside the arena
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Ricky Lackett

{Ricky gestures for Savannah & Taryn to come inside, Savannah walks in and goes and stands by Ricky, who puts his arm around her while Taryn steps inside and goes over to Matt and sits on his lap}

Ricky Lackett

Tonight is the beginning of me Ricky Lackett and you Matt Extreme's path to the tag team gold and during the journey we will defeat Hunter J & Kevin Evans and other losers who get in our way because that's just the way we roll
Matt Xtreme: "Before we take out Classically Phenominal, our main objective should be to take out Jason Hardcore and Davalo."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Ricky Lackett

Ricky Lackett

Matt Xtreme: "Before we take out Classically Phenominal, our main objective should be to take out Jason Hardcore and Davalo."

Ricky Lackett

If we do that then we will have the rest of their group coming after us, but i'm up for the challenge, So it will be Jason Hardcore & Davalo first then Classically Phenomenal, either way they aren't gonna know what's hit them until it's too late
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

(Classically Phemenional are wandering down the hallway when they hear someone saying Ricky was seen entering Matt's locker room)

"Lets pay theses fools a vist shall we?"

(The boys walk to Matt's locker room and knock)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 am

The Crowd look on as a crew of men set up a table in the ring and in the middle of the table put a big punch bowl, a red carpet is then rolled from the top of the ramp to the bottom of the ring, and a chair resembling a throne is brought into the ring

The Crowd then boo as soon as 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell's music plays, but when he does not come out the crowd look around until over a P.A system shouts

'Ladies and Gentleman, Boy and Girls, Children of all ages please put your hands together for the 'Count of Monte Cristo', 'The King Of Swing', 'The Dream Killing', 'Tramp Stamping son of a gun' and The New EFNW World Champion 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell'

The crowd then boo as Dan walks onto the stage wearing a suit and shades with his title belt round his waist, as Dan stands on the ramp a few people run down from behind him and stand in front to take pictures as he walks down the ramp, Dan then gets in the ring and sits in the Throne Chair

Dan:
and now you people once again get to here me say I told you so, I mean let's face it don't you people ever get tired of being wrong, I mean it has been with me from the start since when I debuted, he is over rated, and then when I won my first title it was he won't keep it he will **** it up and now look at me I am world Champion, look at who I beat your so called favourite the dude in the Gimp mask Surge, I am the alpha male of EFNW, I am The King of the jungle and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Dan: but let's face it before we talk about how great I am, and that is I may not be the best technical wrestler in the world but I am the most dangerous, I won't hesitate snapping a opponents limb or putting a hole through their head and that is why I am Champion as these people on the roster like to be respectful and caring that is not me, I have always said 3 things about my wrestling career and they are 1. be it a man or a woman I will put the stamp on you, 2. I wrestle for 3 reasons Money, Fame and Girls and 3. I am not here to be pulling the cart, If I can't be the best then I will go on to do something else.

[Dan then stands out of his chair]

Dan:
but as for now your people's Champion and America's greatest Import will big you farewell, and two anyone who wants to take my title I got a message for you

[Dan then sticks both his middle fingers up at the camera as a message to any challengers, Dan then heads backstage]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm

As of Wednesday, February 23, 2011, EFNW superstar and multi-time World Champion Surge has announced a slow down of his career. He had the following to say:
Quote :
"To be quite honest, I was thinking about this for a while. EFNW as of my 2 most recent runs has been quite generous to me...except for the end of my recent World Title run. But in any case, I've been going full speed for years, whether it was in small companies like XCW and CWW or huge companies like AWF and WWFI/TWE. Most have kinda screwed me over towards the end, but it's not like I care, I've moved on even though they begged me to come back...only to screw up again. But, in any case, I'm slowing down even more now, until I finish talking to EFNW officials. Not much of a reason for me to keep going, anyways.
Oh, and congratulations to Dan Maskell. Good job on the World Title. Even though we had a falling out a while ago, we both grew-up and I'm honestly happy for the dude. Oh, and Neville Ryan too. Nice job on climbing the ladder in ECCW. If I couldn't loss it to Maskell, I'd have lost the strap to you...or vice-versa. Whichever."

Last edited by TheMarik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 A6e10410
Amy arrives to the arena in her brand new hot pink Lamborghini
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Pinkla10
She gets out of the car and smirks at everyone walking by

"If anyone gets 10 feet within MY Car!! I'll make sure that you're personally fired!"

Amy adjust her title over her shoulder as she hands her bags to crew member and walks down to the ring.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Safe_imagephp

Her music hits as Amy comes out to the ring with the ECCW Vixen's title over her shoulder. She walks down to the ring and orders some one to hand her the mic.

"Ladies and gentleman, losers of all shapes and sizes, i grace you this evening with my lovely appearance, to inform you all of just how great I really am. As EFNW's original own Vixen, I have proven time and time of again just how great i am. So why not just name me Queen of ECCW!! Cause that's what i am, as for all you people all you do is bow down to me. All you guys wish you can call me your queen, and that's all you'll be doing, cause i have very high standards that none of you just come close to. No one is on my level. None of the other Vixen's in the back can with stand a match against me. I proved it to Kelly, Cassidy, Tina Starr, Jenny. All of you, and if you think for one second that you can beat me, think again! I will teach you the hard way if i have to, but i really hate to hurt you and mess up your faces even more, but if i have to, then i will."

She smiles as the fans boo

"Hell i'm probably better than most of the guys in the back! Speaking of guys, i think it was really wrong for Neville Ryan to put his hands on me like that. Neville, you should be ashamed of yourself."
She looks sad and then she laughs

"There's only one guy who is actually better than me, and better than you, and that's Daniel Evans. Daniel, i will prove to you my loyalty one way or another, i will get what i want, cause i'm Amy, and what Amy want's Amy gets. Always." She smirks as she drops the mic and walks out of the ring.

Last edited by xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 am

Harry Jones NEW Theme Song
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

The EFNW World Champion Dan Maskell arrives at the arena, Dan is seen with his belt round his waist and in his hand is a bottle of WKD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next