The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

*Will Williams isn't at Powerplay. Or is he? I truly don't know*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Surge is masturbating into Matthew Jericho's tea.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Powerplay will be following a similar but somewhat different format that Survive to the End was in. However, the main event will be written in full, a new tradition I'm considering starting for the time being. Since I have opted to do this to make the event the best it can be, I am going to estimate that 10 Eastern is a safe time to expect it to be up.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Cyrus Black is in a rather dingy locker room, taping his wrists in preparation for his match against Dustin Shore. He's at least grateful that the Jerichos have called off security to give him a little time to actually prepare for Powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage warming up for his Street Fight with Cyrus Black, when 1/2 of the EFNW Tag Team Champions, William Davis, come around the corner. He spots his former DOOM mentor, and starts to walk towards him. Dustin looks a bit wary, but William puts up his hand.*

William: Dustin, smooth moves, all right? Keep it calm. I wouldn't dream of keeping Cyrus Black from tearing you apart tonight. I just came by to wish you luck, seeing as you'll need all the help you can get to defeat our World Champion. Won't it feel like a passing of the torch, you to me, when the students win and the mentor can't?

*Dustin suddenly points to William's Tag Team Championship.*

Dustin: Impressive, you actually made something of yourself. But you can keep your luck, because I don't need it. I'm ready, and focused...Cyrus Black isn't gonna know what hit him. So whether you win or lose tonight, you can sit down and watch my match, and we can consider it a final lesson to you.

*Dustin walks away, and William watches him walk away.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 X6fl34jpg1C
*Casey Anomaly, the Nightmare Among Men and the future three time ECCW World Heavyweight Champion is sitting backstage at PowerPlay blasting Skrillex, Five Finger Death Punch and various other artists he likes from his i-Pod. He is sitting on some crates looking down. One of his legs is bouncing up and down as he waits in anticipation for his match tonight. He seems to be mumbling under his breath either the lyrics of the song or something to get himself pumped up.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Surge is dead from a heart attack and a few minor strokes. Now his ghost is masturbating all over Angel's car. ECTOPLASM EVERYWHERE~!!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Powerplay will be following a similar but somewhat different format that Survive to the End was in. However, the main event will be written in full, a new tradition I'm considering starting for the time being. Since I have opted to do this to make the event the best it can be, I am going to estimate that 10 Eastern is a safe time to expect it to be up.
Need me to write a match?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Need me to write a match?
OT: You're a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm

After basically carrying his feud with Calloway by making endless efforts to contact the social media and actively cutting promos: Harry Jones walks around, knowing that whether he wins or loses tonight's match, even the ECCW fans will acknowledge who rightfully deserves to be called ... The BEST in the World! But more to the point, tonight The Anti-Hero becomes ... A Hero!

TBC by Calloway
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm

OT: Jarrett is claiming that he is going to have his guy bury me. Seriously never working with this scrub again.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

OOC: Stupid Hazza putting Jones over Marcelo Evans. Now it sorta makes sense for Linch to beat Evans, despite his uber sex appeal. Stupid Hazza.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Mesa wrote:
OOC: Stupid Hazza putting Jones over Marcelo Evans. Now it sorta makes sense for Linch to beat Evans, despite his uber sex appeal. Stupid Hazza.
OT: I thinked Marcelos waz dead?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mesa wrote:
OT: I thinked Marcelos waz dead?

Daniel is supposed to be dead soon you big dumb idiot. Marcelo is still partying like a Hardy. <3
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am

Jarrett, stop deleting my posts. What would Jesus Cat do?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett, stop deleting my posts. What would Jesus Cat do?
OT: Delete your posts.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:34 am

Powerplay will be a little longer, due to the annoying antics of one Hazza.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

OT: I encourage you all to tell Harry to top distracting me...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

You're uber quick at deleting people's posts
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 am

Harry Jones makes his entrance, receiving a somewhat negative reaction from the ECCW faithful. However, a few of his hardcore EFNW supporters try their best to cheer on the Anti-Hero. Jones slides into the ring, casually shaking off the boos being directed at him from the uber-smart ECCRasslin' fans, who think Calloway has made an effort to, y'know ... Succeed. Yeah, that's the word.

"Welcome thy fair and wond'rous ladies and gentlemen to my humble abode!", Harry shouts sarcastically as he ascends to the middle rope and sits on the top turnbuckle.

Harry Jones: "Every single night I receive thousands of e-mails from the nostalgic eight-year old bed-wetting ECCW fans, with each message being something along the lines of; 'Why am I such a dick'. Y'see, that question actually has more depth than one would think. Why am I such a dick to YOU people - the self proclaimed fans of a company ran by two backstabbing, deep-throating liars who have almost desecrated my wrestling career on countless occassions ... Why am I such a dick? Well, I've decided to answer your inquisitions LIVE on ECCW television! So to all the ECCW fans; take your mouth off the nipple, spit out the milk, clean out your ears and listen ... Oh, and having your balls drop should've been in there somewhere along the lines ... But never mind that, this is important! I haven't changed into a 'dick'; my perception hasn't become clouded and I definitely haven't lost my grip. Y'see, I've matured as a pro wrestler and now I can see the world for what it really is. Each and every one of you people are hypocritical backstabbers! Prior to my rivalry with Jarrett 'Superman' Calloway, you people respected me! I had dynasties of loving and dedicated fans bending over to my will, but the minute I turned my back on you people you turned yours on me. When I told Matthew Jericho to go fuck himself on live TV you cheered for me! When I spat on Venom's face you cheered me! But the minute I pointed out that Calloway couldn't succeed in any over promotion without the help of the Jerichos..."

Some members of the crowd make an 'Ooooo' sound in response to the fact that Harry is owning Jarrett.

Harry Jones: "I hope you all enjoy this, 'status quo', while it lasts ... Because after tonight, everything changes! I'm ready for you, Calloway!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

OT: It's an art, I've gotten so used to doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:20 am

DA FUCK IS POWERPLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

Jericho wrote:
DA FUCK IS POWERPLAY!!!
Cbox
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 am

ECCW POWERPLAY III

| SEGMENT ONE |

A pyro display kicks off the show, as the stage bursts out into color. The fireworks seem more spectacular than usual, as tonight is a very big night for the ECCW superstars as well as the EFNW ones, as the two companies will head onto the battlefield on this very night. The crowd is noticeably pumped for the event, cheering and chanting from the outset of the program. The commentators welcome us to Powerplay before the bell sounds and the crowd settles down to focus on the upcoming action.

| MATCH ONE |
ECCW Rising Star vs. EFNW Rising Star
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans

In this match between two rising stars of their respective promotions, there is a lot expected of the two competitors, as both want to do everything they can to show their management and the fans what skills they have. Peter Linch has showcased his talents so far in ECCW by becoming Crush's Money in the Bank holder, still holding onto his briefcase that practically guarantees him a world title in the future. Marcelo Evans on the other hand, has begun an undefeated streak in EFNW, who would want nothing more than to continue it tonight on ECCW programming.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT TWO |

The camera pans to the backstage area, where an interviewer is standing by with EFNW's own Twista XL. Asking him about what he thinks about what may happen tonight, he says that he has all the faith in the world for EFNW. He says that the opening match doesn't make the night, before going on to break down the positives of all of the expected EFNW competitors. He says that William Davis and Coty Weston are a crafty tag team that will do all they can to find a way to win, that Hardcore Demon is a beast against anybody, that Surge puts the "E" in EFNW, that Cyrus Black is one of the best wrestlers he has ever faced, that Casey Anomaly has risen to the top faster than anybody he knows, and that Harry Jones has too much pride to lose. He says that with all of these components, there is no way that EFNW will leave empty handed.

| MATCH TWO |
ECCW Tag Team Champions vs. EFNW Tag Team Champions
Black and White [Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist] vs. Fight Money [William Davis & Coty Weston]

The match got off to a slow start, as both teams tried to get a feel for the other at the beginning, having never faced one another. Both teams have displayed exceptional teamwork as of late, but there can only be one winning team. As Fight Money got off to a good start, Black and White realized they needed to turn things around and were successful in doing so. It was unusual to see the duo being cheered on by the ECCW fans, as they are generally booed, but the loyalty to ECCW garnered plenty of positive reactions. Towards the end of the match, Fight Money found themselves in a do or die situation, understanding that if they planned to win, it is now or never.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT THREE |

Once again, the camera shows a backstage hallway where an interviewer is standing by for another interview. This time, it's a surprise appearance by Tim Lucker. The interviewer asks a more direct question this time, asking Tim for his thoughts on the match between Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones specifically. Tim says that he supports ECCW for a reason, being that it is the only truly extreme company out there. He says that just because you can go out to the ring and hit everybody with chairs and ladders doesn't make you extreme. He says that what is extreme is being able to compete like the superstars of ECCW do on a regular basis. He goes on to tell the interviewer that he believes in Jarrett to finish off Harry tonight and that he has bought into the idea that tonight is Harry's last match. He says that he has had the opportunity to speak with Jarrett earlier in the day and that he is focused and ready and there is no chance he'll slip up.

| MATCH THREE |
Hardcore Demon's Open Challenge
Hardcore Demon vs. Mystery Opponent

Hardcore Demon, serving as the EFNW respresentative in the match, has not competed in ECCW for quite some time. But tonight, he returns to support EFNW for Powerplay against an anonymous opponent. He knows that he will be at a disadvantage not being able to prepare for his opponent, not knowing who it may be, but hopes to pull out all the stops and win anyway. Once Demon is in the ring and awaiting his opposition's entrance, the crowd eagerly stands in anticipation to see who it is. After a moment of silence, there is a familiar blue explosion on the stage, as the audience erupts in cheers for the returning Venom.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FOUR |

The cameras take us backstage yet again, where Travis Jones is seen arriving to the arena, looking a bit stressed. He meets Harry Jones, as they embrace one another and start to talk. It isn't long before Harry brings up the second contract he signed, the one he agreed to on this past week's Crush. Travis shakes his head and tells Harry that he is upset that he would sign a second contract. Harry, confused, asks why. Travis explains that he has known Matthew Jericho long enough to know that last week's contract wasn't about a fair match, it had to have something else in it somewhere. Travis refuses to talk about the matter any further, but demands that Harry go find a copy of the contract.

| MATCH FOUR |
ECCW Traitor vs. EFNW Loyal
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge

Angel Rodriguez is in a special situation tonight, as he will be supporting ECCW even though he is not even on the ECCW roster. Last month at Survive to the End, he betrayed EFNW when he successfully took out Surge during the Team ECCW vs. Team EFNW match and caused him to be eliminated soon after. This was the last straw as Surge decided that there was a serious problem that needed to be dealt with. That problem is Angel Rodriguez.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FIVE |

Backstage, Harry Jones is shown jogging through the halls as he pushes through a door at the end of one of the hallways, where Travis Jones is waiting inside. Harry has a copy of the contract with him, as he tells Travis that Matthew already has the original locked away somewhere. Travis skims through it with an unnamed figure by his side, presumably an attorney. As they sit there in silence for a minute or so, the attorney is the first to spot something, pointing to a part on the page. Travis reads it to himself and his jaw drops before he looks up at Harry, who also reads it silently. All Harry can do after reading the mysterious piece is stare blankly at Travis.

| MATCH FIVE |
Street Fight
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black

With a street fight scheduled, there is no doubt that anything less will be acceptable in Dustin Shore's or Cyrus Black's books. One of the best superstars in ECCW squaring off one of the best superstars in EFNW, a classic showdown. Both think that they have what it takes to be the best, but only one can truly be the best on this one night. And in such an extreme environment, many weapons were used, ten total -- a steel chair, a kendo stick, a sledgehammer, a garbage can, a table, a mop, the ring bell, a ladder, a bat, and the ring itself.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SIX |

We are backstage again, as this time the chronicles of the Jones family seem to be continuing in a different room. Travis and Harry are in the middle of a heated argument, with Travis sayings things like, "Why would you sign it?" Harry insists he had no clue about whatever it is that the problem is, but ensures he will win anyway and that all will be well. Travis calms down a bit and says that now not only does he have to depend on Harry to promote EFNW, but also to "save it." This leads us all to believe that Harry has unknowingly put his home company on the line when signing a contract he never read.

| MATCH SIX |
ECCW Heavyweight Championship
Angel [c] vs. Casey Anomaly

Two evenly matched former students of Cyrus Black both look ready to fight for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship for the second time, a rematch from last month's Survive to the End title match, in which Angel won the title from Casey in a heroic effort. This time, more pride is on the line, as Casey has told Angel that he can have ECCW and the beloved title of his that truly belongs to Casey anyway. Angel has affirmed that he is a top dog in ECCW and can match and even outmatch Casey whenever he puts his mind to it.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SEVEN |

The crowd goes crazy at the sight of Jarrett Calloway, who is shown backstage preparing for one of the biggest matches in his career, which happens next. He gets a pat on the back from Matthew Jericho, who he tells that if he cannot beat Harry Jones tonight, he may as well hang up the boots, before he is shown walking down a hallway lined with ECCW superstars who are cheering him on as he prepares to go to war.

| MATCH SEVEN |
ECCW World Championship
Jarrett Calloway [c] vs. Harry Jones

In a definite match of the year candidate, Jarrett Calloway versus Harry Jones has been in the making since the middle of the summer, if not longer. The time is now for the match that will certainly change the industry forever.
--FULL MATCH--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT EIGHT |

Both men appear to be absolutely knocked out. As medics come to the ringside area, accompanied by Matthew Jericho, Stephen Jericho, and Travis Jones, who are simply worried about the welfare of the superstars. After a while of toying with him to get on a stretcher, Jarrett stirs. He refuses the stretcher and takes a while to do it, but makes it to his feet. The crowd cheers him loudly. He then turns his head and looks over to Harry, who is stirring a bit, but is still downed on the mat. Slowly, Jarrett walks to Harry and looks down at him. He breaks his stare for a moment, putting his hands on his hips and looking up at the massive number of fans watching him. Harry looks like he is wanting to get up on his own but the medics are attempting to convince him to just get on the stretcher. Jarrett shoos the trainers away, as they clear the ring and look on. Jarrett slowly snatches up Harry and gets him up in a calculated fashion. He puts him in the corner that they were brawling in at the start of the match and looks at the bloodied Harry before looking back at the fans intently waiting for his next move. He says something undetected by the cameras before grabbing Harry's hand and shaking it, looking right at Harry and speaking again. Harry simply nods. Jarrett then lets go and rolls out of the ring before eventually limping back up the ramp as the show goes off the air.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next