The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
After a visit with Will's shrink (in which he drove said shrink into insanity by using reverse psychology and the doctrines of the Long and Winding Road), Cyrus again returns to ECCW...and again is accousted by guards, this time in riot gear! Oh, how fun!

Cyrus Black: Seriously, jackasses...

Guard: Mr. Black, it is the order of ECCW Management that you not be allowed to speak to the audience in an ECCW ring prior to Powerplay. They have expressed that they would like you to leave.

Cyrus Black: And tell me, nameless soon-to-be corpse...exactly why is it that you're so quick to die?

The guards look confused as Cyrus explains:

Cyrus Black: The last time I was here, a dozen or so of you got stabbed by Surge and bled out. However, due to the power of inplausibility, they're much better now. But the thing is, even if Surge doesn't come out and go a-stabbing, I'm still very capable of taking that steel pipe there...

Cyrus points to a steel pipe leaning against the wall

Cyrus Black:...and bashing your brains into cerebrum-flavored Jell-O. Oh, and the Halloween-novelty riot gear is cute, but I doubt that the Jerichos or whoever sent you to stop me is in ANY position to care about you and your families. Which, weirdly enough, is a sentiment I'm nearly ready to embrace.

The guards, a bit nervous, still maintain their footing as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Ugh...fine, so be it.

Cyrus moves to grab the steel pipe when _____________ yells out to stop him.

*Dustin Shore comes running up with two more guards.*

Dustin: You sure this is worth all the trouble, Cyrus? Your odds are pretty slim, and I still want you to be a free man long enough for me to beat you at Powerplay.

Cyrus Black: Worth it? Probably not. Still, seems rather stupid of guards to try and stop me. Especially considering that, since I'm me and all, I can pretty well do as I please and endure the consequences like a man.

Cyrus shoulders the steel pipe.

Cyrus Black: You know, Dustin...I don't rightly get you. You already have a win over me...granted, you did little to nothing to actually EARN that victory, but it's a victory nonetheless. Most smart or cowardly men would crow about that victory for as long as they can before I go a-murderin' them. You on the other hand, assuming you know full well just what kind of hell you're about to enter by challenging me to a match AND granting me my Street Fight stipulation, must either be crazy in the bad way or stupid in the...well, there is no good kind of stupid. So what's your deal?

Angel is standing at the end of the hallway, his championship clapped around his shoulder, watching the procession.

Cyrus sees him out of the corner of his eye and smirks.

Cyrus Black: Hey kid! You just going to stand there and not say "hi" to your old mentor?
*Dustin turns and nods to Angel, then turns back to Cyrus.*

Dustin: You ask me a question like that, you might as well ask me why I started into this profession in the first place. Know that, at its core, I asked for this match because of how things went in our match on EFNW Wrestling. I felt so confident that I did well, but what I did, what I was trying to prove against you, might as well have never happened once Twista kicked you in the head. I simply want a chance to prove that I can take on a man whose name is always there when the topic is 'Who is the best in the world?'. I felt a need to take the next step in my career and validate my own claim as one of the best in the world. Compared to that, a Street Fight stipulation isn't enough to turn me away. Risks need to be taken to move forward. You of all people, calling yourself 'The Messiah of Hardcore', can understand the drive to do crazy things, when you want the win that badly. All I wanted was one more match.

But, why did you accept my challenge? Is this really only about you getting ten minutes of open mic time on ECCW, and a PPV paycheck?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 am

[Michael DeJesus is strutting backstage with his Pure Championship. ______ walks up to him]

TBC by any Terror Face

OOC - Jarret, save logos as .png so there isn't the black background.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am

Jericho wrote:
[Michael DeJesus is strutting backstage with his Pure Championship. ______ walks up to him]

TBC by any Terror Face

OOC - Jarret, save logos as .png so there isn't the black background.
OT: They are PNGs, but I didn't like the sizes. So I had the image server resize it and it created black backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Billy Jo Campbell AKA Your Future Pop Culture Sensation is in his locker room on his Laptop having posted the following Tweet.
@BJC: Last week, everyone had one thing on their mind and one thing only and that was my Debut, this week is the same as now they want to see me compete again.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
After a visit with Will's shrink (in which he drove said shrink into insanity by using reverse psychology and the doctrines of the Long and Winding Road), Cyrus again returns to ECCW...and again is accousted by guards, this time in riot gear! Oh, how fun!

Guard: Mr. Black, it is the order of ECCW Management that you not be allowed to speak to the audience in an ECCW ring prior to Powerplay. They have expressed that they would like you to leave.

Cyrus Black: And tell me, nameless soon-to-be corpse...exactly why is it that you're so quick to die?

Cyrus Black: The last time I was here, a dozen or so of you got stabbed by Surge and bled out. However, due to the power of inplausibility, they're much better now. But the thing is, even if Surge doesn't come out and go a-stabbing, I'm still very capable of taking that steel pipe there...

Cyrus Black:...and bashing your brains into cerebrum-flavored Jell-O. Oh, and the Halloween-novelty riot gear is cute, but I doubt that the Jerichos or whoever sent you to stop me is in ANY position to care about you and your families. Which, weirdly enough, is a sentiment I'm nearly ready to embrace.

Dustin: You sure this is worth all the trouble, Cyrus? Your odds are pretty slim, and I still want you to be a free man long enough for me to beat you at Powerplay.

Cyrus Black: Worth it? Probably not. Still, seems rather stupid of guards to try and stop me. Especially considering that, since I'm me and all, I can pretty well do as I please and endure the consequences like a man.

Cyrus Black: You know, Dustin...I don't rightly get you. You already have a win over me...granted, you did little to nothing to actually EARN that victory, but it's a victory nonetheless. Most smart or cowardly men would crow about that victory for as long as they can before I go a-murderin' them. You on the other hand, assuming you know full well just what kind of hell you're about to enter by challenging me to a match AND granting me my Street Fight stipulation, must either be crazy in the bad way or stupid in the...well, there is no good kind of stupid. So what's your deal?

Angel is standing at the end of the hallway, his championship clapped around his shoulder, watching the procession.

Cyrus Black: Hey kid! You just going to stand there and not say "hi" to your old mentor?

Dustin: You ask me a question like that, you might as well ask me why I started into this profession in the first place. Know that, at its core, I asked for this match because of how things went in our match on EFNW Wrestling. I felt so confident that I did well, but what I did, what I was trying to prove against you, might as well have never happened once Twista kicked you in the head. I simply want a chance to prove that I can take on a man whose name is always there when the topic is 'Who is the best in the world?'. I felt a need to take the next step in my career and validate my own claim as one of the best in the world. Compared to that, a Street Fight stipulation isn't enough to turn me away. Risks need to be taken to move forward. You of all people, calling yourself 'The Messiah of Hardcore', can understand the drive to do crazy things, when you want the win that badly. All I wanted was one more match.

But, why did you accept my challenge? Is this really only about you getting ten minutes of open mic time on ECCW, and a PPV paycheck?

Cyrus Black: Pretty much.

When Dustin shoots him a dirty look, Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Okay, it's not so much the paycheck...although that doesn't hurt. Truth is, I never really wanted to return to ECCW because I had nothing left to prove here. Maybe you weren't paying attention the last time I was here, but I pretty well owned Domination during my last tenure. The only reason I'm here now is because I feel it's become necessary for someone to speak out against the stupidity of both Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones in this little debacle of a war. Most folks choose to side with one or the other when the Truth is that both are morons. I've addressed this several times in EFNW, but I feel that, in order to finally put this war to rest after Powerplay, I need to do something similar with the ECCW crowd. You just provided the opportunity for me to do so relatively legally and without repercussion from ECCW management, who as you might've noticed isn't particularly happy to have me, a well-known rabble rouser and troublemaker, back in their company especially after that debacle with 3XW last year.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Your tone again suggests that I am underestimating you. Which, I will say I am not...I don't know you, so how exactly can I underestimate you? Yeah, you've gone and had plenty of success here in ECCW, but I can't say you've left much of an impression. You're just...there. And to be quite frank, it's rather boring. At least Harry Jones is somewhat entertaining, what with basically acting like a parody of anything badass in the professional wrestling world, but you? I'll ask you the same question that I asked back in EFNW...who the hell are you?

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: If you can find a decent answer, you may have a chance at Powerplay of beating me. If you don't...if you can't grasp what it is I'm trying to tell you, then God himself won't save you from what I will do to you. It's that simple...nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 Tumblr_kzr7u0BeY31qbukwno1_500

-- Ryan Matthew Northside

Ring Name:
-- Matthew Eclipse

Gimmick:
-- The outcast that does what he want whenever he wants to and that's the way he has been since he was young that is why his life is the way it is. he takes no bullshit from anybody.

Height:
-- 6'3"

Weight:

Hometown:
-- San Francisco, California

Signatures:
-- Land of Sunshine [Santa Maria]
-- Californication [Shining Wizard]
-- Rebel Without A Cause [450 Backflip]
-- Jagged Finale [G.T.S]

Finishers:
-- Total Eclipse [RKO]

Entrance Music:
-- Mac Miller - Smile Back

-- Heel

Brand:
-- Terror

Last edited by тнєє gяαηgєя on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 pm

OT: How about Doom instead?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: How about Doom instead?

Only if you move Keith Copeland or Oliver Walker to Terror :p
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 am

(Skip to 00:30)

When the unknown theme of this man hits the fans give a mixed reaction even if they dont know who the fuck he is. He heads down to the ring chugging down a beer can and has a signed piece of paper with him he hops into the ring and begins to speak without hesitation.

"None of you assholes know I am, but Let me just quickly say this iight... I took out Evander Rayne the DOOM competitor, but before I did he signed this slip of paper re-assigning his spot TO ME. You'll all know who I am soon enough come DOOM... this is my time to shine bitches..."

He storms out of the arena
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage after not having a match this week on Crush. He's sitting in a chair, a notepad and pen in hand, thinking about the last thing Cyrus said to him.*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:52 am

Billy Joe Campbell is in his locker room updating his twitter for his thousands of fans(as you know he is your future Pop Culture Sensation)
@BJC: 'Last night I beat a Classic and no I do not me garnering more hits on Youtube then Zach Ryder or Fenton the Dog nor do I mean I broke the keep it up record with a football and then kicked it into a basketball hoop, I mean I Billy Joe defeated Kevin Evans which means 2-0.'
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 am

We need one more Doom app by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 am

[Jayden is training for his title match]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the ECCW arena, preparing for Powerplay.

Lady Acapulco enters the ECCW arena for the first time, hoping to make a good impression on DOOM.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:37 am

[Keith Copeland arrives at the arena with in a huge surprise former manager, Jacob Smith by his side in match suits as the both smirk returning to ECCW Terror as Keith claims dominance in his future.]

[Oliver Walker arrives at the Wednesday Night Crush arena for the next weeks episode for a little meet and greet he promised a little earlier in the week for his loving and adoring fans. He promises them he is gonna be climbing back to the top.]

[Doom Season 7 masked magican as they call him, Awico arrives at the DOOM arena no smile or smirk noticable through the mask. He cracks his neck walking in promising his fans that he will show why Awe is in his name.]

[Another DOOM Season 7 member by the name of Matthew Eclipse arrives at the arena smirking ear to ear as the crowd just looks at him and begins to hate him already. Always known for being super cocky is Matthew. He struts by his haters who look at him as a freak.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Once again, one last Doom app is needed for tomorrow's show. I'd prefer it if it could be in by today, so Karl can have more time to work with the roster before he posts the show tomorrow. Active RPing is expected and is a key to success (especially when on Doom), so you better start.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:15 pm

It looks like the first DOOM will have to be quick results. :/
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Okay, it's not so much the paycheck...although that doesn't hurt. Truth is, I never really wanted to return to ECCW because I had nothing left to prove here. Maybe you weren't paying attention the last time I was here, but I pretty well owned Domination during my last tenure. The only reason I'm here now is because I feel it's become necessary for someone to speak out against the stupidity of both Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones in this little debacle of a war. Most folks choose to side with one or the other when the Truth is that both are morons. I've addressed this several times in EFNW, but I feel that, in order to finally put this war to rest after Powerplay, I need to do something similar with the ECCW crowd. You just provided the opportunity for me to do so relatively legally and without repercussion from ECCW management, who as you might've noticed isn't particularly happy to have me, a well-known rabble rouser and troublemaker, back in their company especially after that debacle with 3XW last year.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Your tone again suggests that I am underestimating you. Which, I will say I am not...I don't know you, so how exactly can I underestimate you? Yeah, you've gone and had plenty of success here in ECCW, but I can't say you've left much of an impression. You're just...there. And to be quite frank, it's rather boring. At least Harry Jones is somewhat entertaining, what with basically acting like a parody of anything badass in the professional wrestling world, but you? I'll ask you the same question that I asked back in EFNW...who the hell are you?

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: If you can find a decent answer, you may have a chance at Powerplay of beating me. If you don't...if you can't grasp what it is I'm trying to tell you, then God himself won't save you from what I will do to you. It's that simple...nothing more, nothing less.

Angel approaches Cyrus, for the first time in... Well, it's been a really long fucking time. He is carrying his new belt: A black cross that goes from the tip of his abdomen to the bottom of his navel, and horizontally extending to each side of his hips.

He stops, a smile brought to his face. The last time Cyrus and Angel were in ECCW together, it was with the Alliance. He, Dan Maskell, Casey, Ryan Andrews, and other notable individuals had wreaked havoc upon the ECCW talent and management. Angel personally blamed himself for what he thought to be a premature collapse of that alignment, but nonetheless they've all benefited from it.

Removing the strap from around his shoulder, he showed it to Cyrus.

"You know, I find it ironic that Casey was the one I defeated for my first singles title here in ECCW. Tell me, do you think it was in the budget in 3XW to refurnish a title belt like I have? I think AJ would have been... A bit hesitant. Let me be among the first to welcome you back with a warm reception. Sed domum, Cyrus."

OFF: Please create a new post. This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus chuckles.

Angel approaches Cyrus, for the first time in... Well, it's been a really long fucking time. He is carrying his new belt: A black cross that goes from the tip of his abdomen to the bottom of his navel, and horizontally extending to each side of his hips.

He stops, a smile brought to his face. The last time Cyrus and Angel were in ECCW together, it was with the Alliance. He, Dan Maskell, Casey, Ryan Andrews, and other notable individuals had wreaked havoc upon the ECCW talent and management. Angel personally blamed himself for what he thought to be a premature collapse of that alignment, but nonetheless they've all benefited from it.

Removing the strap from around his shoulder, he showed it to Cyrus.

"You know, I find it ironic that Casey was the one I defeated for my first singles title here in ECCW. Tell me, do you think it was in the budget in 3XW to refurnish a title belt like I have? I think AJ would have been... A bit hesitant. Let me be among the first to welcome you back with a warm reception. Sed domum, Cyrus."

OFF: Please create a new post. This is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Surge viciously masturbates.

OOC: Not happening...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Updated Giggles App

Name: Giggles
Nicknames: "The Obsolete Executer" // "The Man of Many Words and Many Actions" // "Mr. Demonic" // "The Clown From Hell" // "God"
Gimmick: Giggles is like a drug. If you took it, you wouldn't be able to handle it. Your mind would explode!
Height: 6'2
Weight: 244 Pounds
Signature Maneuvers:

- Duality of the Soul (Texas Tower Slam)
- The Searing Agony of Your Faith (Curb Stomp)
- Your Future Nevermore (Chikara Special)
- Clowns Aren't Fun Submission (Head Scissor Choke)
- Chokeslam
- Even Flow DDT

Finishing Maneuvers:

- Lights Out (Giggles clicks and every light in the arena goes out ... Along with his opponent's)
- Darkness Brooding Slam (Spinning High Angle Pedigree)

Entrance Music:

Pic Base: Old School Raven

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=raven+....=aGioO1ixOt-jPM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ugo.com/tv/raven&docid=uTYXyG8nMBnwwM&w=288&h=288&ei=yV-QTufCEMvkmAXVrJEE&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx =1127&vpy=169&dur=2565&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=143&ty=158&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&biw=19 20&bih=805

OT: Eh, just use this 3XW app
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Cyrus smirks as he notes Angel's title belt.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, it's been a long time. Good to see you, kid...you've come quite a long way. But, don't get too used to seeing me here. My tenure in ECCW is a temporary one...just long enough to murder Dustin Shore and do what I need to do.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:43 pm

I have decided that I'll be doing Powerplay in a similar format as Survive to the End, since I liked the way it was set up and it seemed to get a positive reaction from everyone else too. I'll be adding a couple of different twists to it.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 am

Hazza wrote:
Updated Giggles App

Nicknames: "The Obsolete Executer" // "The Man of Many Words and Many Actions" // "Mr. Demonic" // "The Clown From Hell" // "God"
Gimmick: Giggles is like a drug. If you took it, you wouldn't be able to handle it. Your mind would explode!
Signature Maneuvers:

- Chokeslam
- Even Flow DDT

Finishing Maneuvers:

- Lights Out (Giggles clicks and every light in the arena goes out ... Along with his opponent's)

Entrance Music:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=raven+....=aGioO1ixOt-jPM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ugo.com/tv/raven&docid=uTYXyG8nMBnwwM&w=288&h=288&ei=yV-QTufCEMvkmAXVrJEE&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx =1127&vpy=169&dur=2565&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=143&ty=158&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&biw=19 20&bih=805

Remember when you stole Surge's theme?

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:40 am

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Updated Giggles App

Signature Maneuvers:

- Chokeslam
- Even Flow DDT

Finishing Maneuvers:

Entrance Music:

Remember when you stole Broly's theme? lulz I'll find a new one later
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 am

Hazza wrote:
The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Updated Giggles App

Signature Maneuvers:

- Chokeslam
- Even Flow DDT

Finishing Maneuvers:

Entrance Music:

Remember when you stole Broly's theme? lulz I'll find a new one later

Remember how you're a fucking faggot and you have no friends? And how you run up poles only to fall and bash your face on the cement, and I laugh like a retard in the background? Remember all the wild sex we used to have? And how you're perfect to get molested? REMEMBER IT, DAMMIT!! I WISH YOU NEVER GOT AMNESIA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next