The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

Zadok wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
RifRad wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Oh well Adam said it was cancelled that's all I saw:

Adam wrote:
All scheduled matches for Interactive Anarchy have been
cancelled. Instead we will be treated to a one hour promo by Surge,
Twista XL and Jimmy Sanchez followed by Cyrus Black defending his
championship against Jimmy Sanchez in a two hour iron man dildo match
which Twista XL will officiate. Jimmy Sanchez will be the sole
cameraman. Surge will be joined on commentary by Noeleen. Who will also
give a blowie to the victor. Which is more prestigious than the
championship.

Board of Directors

Please tell me you didn't take that seriously. There is no way on earth that'd happen. Unless they truly had it out for EFNW. And if that was the case, I feel like they would have ravaged it much worse.

At this point I think Nova is either trolling, or severely incapable of intellectual thought.

Can't tell if trolling...

>.>

Or Nova is severely incapable of intellectual thought.

Also, BANG.

That will teach you to use a duck face in this thread. ECCW duck hunting at it's finest.

So, /b/tard, gentlemen, maybe /h/ero, or something else?

Second pic is pretty fappable, though.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

In its entirety:

ECCW EXTREME CREATED CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS...
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Heavy_13
Sunday, February 19, 2012 || Live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

| SEGMENT ONE |

The fans are on their feet as the pyro display comes on and fireworks burst around the stage. Knowing that this is the final pay-per-view before the biggest event on the ECCW calendar Slam-Mania, everyone is excited for tonight's action. With two elimination chamber matches looming and the ominous chamber floating above the ring, you could cut the tension with a knife as the show opens to a video package to hype the fans up.

| MATCH ONE |
ECCW Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Angel [c] vs. Surge vs. Casey Anomaly vs. Zayten vs. Roger Studley vs. Sean Shamrock

What better way to open up the third annual Heavy Metal than with an elimination chamber match? The crowd is pumped as the chamber lowers over the ring. The first four men to enter the match and the chamber pods are Zayten, Sean Shamrock, Casey Anomaly, and the defending champion Angel.
-MATCH SUMMARY-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT TWO |

A Slam-Mania hype video package appears on the TitanTron, a reminder of what is to come in just over a month's time. The video shows clips from the big event's past and revitalizes the excitement for the biggest show of the year, which is set to take place March 25, 2012 in New York, New York. The promo video ends with text reading "35 DAYS AWAY."

| MATCH TWO |
Adam Jones vs. Michael Ausberry

This match is key for the two participants in it, as both are young upstarts in the company and would love nothing more than a win in their first pay-per-view singles match. In a match of bragging rights and leaving a mark, Jones and Ausberry will leave it all in the ring.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT THREE |

The camera takes us backstage as Azazel is seen standing next to a backstage interviewer. Azazel looks angry as he usually does. The interviewer, looking nervous, asks him what his thoughts on Terror's elimination chamber are. Azazel gives him a dirty look and snatches the microphone away from the interviewer. He explains that it doesn't matter to him who won the match because he knows all six are terrified of him. He says that there is no champion and no person that is safe from the man who instills more terror in people than anybody else. That is when he tosses down the microphone and eyeballs the interviewer, mumbling "even you." Azazel shoves the interviewer back into the wall before stomping off.

| MATCH THREE |
ECCW Tag Team Championships Tag Team Match
Kevin Evans & Alex Nova [c] vs. Matt Brooks & Deacon Carmine

The tag champs have been on a roll as of late, plowing through all contenders and dominating their division. However, Disciple members Matt Brooks and Deacon Carmine pose a significant threat to Evans and Nova and their championships, perhaps more of a threat than any of their previous challengers. Evans and Nova aren't likely going to back down from a fight, as it is a safe bet that both sides are very ready for this match.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FOUR |

The camera brings us backstage again with another interview. Interestingly enough, it is a different interviewer this time around. He is joined by the winner of the 2012 Royal Crumble match, Daniel Evans, who doesn't even let the interviewer finish asking his question before speaking. Evans brags about his victory last month and uses it as a tool to convince the interviewer that he stands the biggest chance of leaving Slam-Mania as ECCW Heavyweight Champion. "Which, by the way, is the title I'm going after," he nonchalantly claims. He sets out a warning to Angel, boldly exclaiming that the elimination chamber is nothing compared to what Evans will do to Angel at Slam-Mania.

| MATCH FOUR |
ECCW Television Championship Match
Evander Rayne [c] vs. Tiger Boy

In an impromptu TV title match, the winner of Doom season seven, Evander Rayne, is set to go at it with the winner of Doom season two, Tiger Boy.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FIVE |

Backstage, we get a peek at Dustin Shore preparing for his main event match tonight, where the odds are not in his favor. If this night is any indication however, the odds might as well be thrown out the window. Anything is possible is the mentality Shore obviously has and will need to succeed in the chamber.

| MATCH FIVE |
Full Metal Mayhem Match
Venom vs. Krimson

In a match that has been building up for quite some time, hell will be unleashed in this one, no chamber necessary. In this, the term mayhem will not do it justice. Anything metal is a legal weapon and can and will be used by the two monsters in this match. Both have points to prove and this is their shot.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SIX |

After the match, Krimson did not let up on his assault on Venom, using the ring bell to further attack him. Obviously, the bell was not able to be used by the timekeeper to officially end the match. Krimson got Venom into cobra clutch position and used the bell as an assistant to help Krimson choke Venom out, in a way eerily similar to how Venom was sidelined by Casey Anomaly, who did the exact same thing except with a skateboard. The referee pleads with Krimson to stop, but he doesn't listen. The referee then exits the ring and calls something out to the ring announcer. That is when the ring announcer announces that the referee has decided to reverse the decision due to Krimson's insubordination. This furiates Krimson, who snatches up the referee and hits a Chokeslam before storming off.

NEW WINNER: Venom

| MATCH SIX |
ECCW World Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Dustin Shore [c] vs. Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones vs. John Leopold vs. Will Williams vs. Peter Linch

In the second elimination chamber match of the night, a fantastic match of action is expected. All six men have prepared for the fight of their lives and that is what they will get.
-MATCH SUMMARY-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SEVEN |

As the chamber rose back up above the ring post-match, Dustin Shore was celebrating with his newly retained ECCW World Championship strap, looking exhausted and really tired out. It was at that moment that the recently returned Oliver Walker's music hit, as Walker slowly came out to the ring. As Shore propped himself into sitting position in a corner, Walker slid into the ring. He walked right to Shore in one of the ring corners and did nothing but stare right down at Shore before exiting the ring and walking back up the ramp, leaving everyone confused. Yet at the same time, everyone seemed to get the message.

Quick results --

[Dark Match] Lady Acapulco def. Jayden Robertson.

[Match 1] Angel retains the ECCW Heavyweight Championship in the Terror Elimination Chamber.

Entry #SuperstarElimination #Eliminated By
1Roger Studley1Surge
2Surge3Casey Anomaly
3Sean Shamrock2Zayten
4Zayten4Angel
5Casey Anomaly5Angel
6AngelWinnerN/A

[Match 2] Adam Jones def. Michael Ausberry.

[Match 3] Kevin Evans & Alex Nova retain the ECCW Tag Team Championships.

[Match 4] Evander Rayne retains the ECCW Television Championship.

[Match 5] Venom def. Krimson [technicality].

[Match 6] Dustin Shore retains the ECCW World Championship in the Crush Elimination Chamber.

Entry #SuperstarElimination #Eliminated By
1Dustin ShoreWinnerN/A
2Harry Jones4Jarrett Calloway
3John Leopold2Will Williams
4Peter Linch1Harry Jones
5Jarrett Calloway5Dustin Shore
6Will Williams3Dustin Shore

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 am

Oliver Walker promo sooner or later.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 am

Feedback for the full show is always welcomed and appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 am

Very good show. Both Chamber matches were excellent and everybody got a fair push in the match, so brilliant. As for the rest of the matches, they were solid, but they were the predictable results, so I just skim read them.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 am

[Kevin Evans is chilling in the locker room shared with Nova. He has his title slung over his shoulder and he is watching his match again, knowing full well, Nova and him will be unstoppable now.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 am

'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, is celebrating his big PPV victory and looking forward to maybe challenging for a title.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, is celebrating his big PPV victory and looking forward to maybe challenging for a title.

Alex Nova walks by with his Dre Beat headphones on in white, and looks at Adam Jones, and walks right by him shoving his shoulder against his
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 am

.nova. wrote:

Alex Nova walks by with his Dre Beat headphones on in white, and looks at Adam Jones, and walks right by him shoving his shoulder against his

AJ: Woah, timeout. What the hell, man?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:28 am

.nova. wrote:

He smirks

"Time out? This isn't a hockey game.. we aren't in Canada, this is ECCW, suck it up buddy.."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

"Time out? This isn't a hockey game.. we aren't in Canada, this is ECCW, suck it up buddy.."

AJ: Suck it up? This coming from a man I beat a few weeks ago in only my second match here on ECCW. Face it man, you just can't tell me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

AJ: Suck it up? This coming from a man I beat a few weeks ago in only my second match here on ECCW. Face it man, you just can't tell me what to do.

He chuckles

"You're still happy about that victory? .. Let it go rookie"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 pm

*After signing with ECCW and never actually doing anything about it, Riff Radley arrives, sans limo, sans suit, sans body guards. Just a pair of jeans, black shoes, a purple dress shirt, a pair of aviators, and a backpack on his person. After hearing about last night's show, he figured he should start doing something.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 pm

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

He chuckles

AJ: But didn't you just do a promo which I'm pretty sure contained a few verses about how happy you were that you and Evans defeated me and Ausberry on Crush. That doesn't sound like 'letting go' to me. And rookie, nah. You may have been in this promotion longer than me but I've been wrestling since you were a little kid. You do realise I'm 37, right?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

He chuckles

AJ: But didn't you just do a promo which I'm pretty sure contained a few verses about how happy you were that you and Evans defeated me and Ausberry on Crush. That doesn't sound like 'letting go' to me. And rookie, nah. You may have been in this promotion longer than me but I've been wrestling since you were a little kid. You do realise I'm 37, right?

"Yes, I brought that up once, and let it go, I'm a motherfucking heel, I have my way.. but you are still hanging on to this victory over me, and it was a long time ago. Adam, I know you're 37.. and I could care less.. I called you a rookie because of the simple fact that yeah, I've been here longer than you, so what? I have been wrestling since I was a kid too, we all have, doesn't make any difference. "
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

New thread? All in favor?

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="Jarrett"]New thread? All in favor?[/quote

I!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 pm

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

He chuckles

"Yes, I brought that up once, and let it go, I'm a motherfucking heel, I have my way.. but you are still hanging on to this victory over me, and it was a long time ago. Adam, I know you're 37.. and I could care less.. I called you a rookie because of the simple fact that yeah, I've been here longer than you, so what? I have been wrestling since I was a kid too, we all have, doesn't make any difference. "

AJ: You know what, we're going in circles here. Argument, counter-argument, more times than Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones. So how about we settle this in the way we're accustomed to? Friday, you, me, match, no tag team partners at ringside. How about that?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

He chuckles

AJ: You know what, we're going in circles here. Argument, counter-argument, more times than Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones. So how about we settle this in the way we're accustomed to? Friday, you, me, match, no tag team partners at ringside. How about that?
Jarrett Calloway happens to hear his name.

Jarrett: What was that?

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.ηℴvа. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

He smirks

He chuckles

Jarrett Calloway happens to hear his name.

Jarrett: What was that?

AJ: Nothing man. Just trying a get Alex Nova here to man up and face me in a match on Crush.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Thoughts?

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Coollo11

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Thoughts?

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Coollo11

Gay.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Sweet, I'm dying for Terror tonight, hoping I can get some insight on Zayten's direction going into SM.

Anyways.

Zayten arrives pissed off after Heavy Metal last night, annoyed that he got bested by mortals and vowing to take out his anger on Azazel tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36