The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Whatever, Ramon.

Cyrus opens his locker room door and looks to make sure that nobody's out there.

Cyrus Black: Well, it's been a pleasure, Rolando. But I've got places to go, things to do, and people to murder. Later.

Cyrus leaves the locker room and slams the door hard enough to knock the name plate off the door.

"You know, those name plates are pretty expensive. The one on my title is made of silver, the one on my locker I made myself."

Angel steps out of the dark corners of Cyrus' locker room.

"Don't worry about him Cyrus. It doesn't take much to be a former champion around here. What does matter is who's holding the belt at the given time. I happen to be one of them. I should not have to remind you of that, considering many months ago we debuted in this company as One, among others."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus opens his locker room door and looks to make sure that nobody's out there.

Cyrus Black: Well, it's been a pleasure, Rolando. But I've got places to go, things to do, and people to murder. Later.

Cyrus leaves the locker room and slams the door hard enough to knock the name plate off the door.

"You know, those name plates are pretty expensive. The one on my title is made of silver, the one on my locker I made myself."

"Don't worry about him Cyrus. It doesn't take much to be a former champion around here. What does matter is who's holding the belt at the given time. I happen to be one of them. I should not have to remind you of that, considering many months ago we debuted in this company as One, among others."

Cyrus Black: Yeah, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Guys like them don't fully see the Truth amidst the lies and delusions they've created for themselves. I have neither the patience nor the desire to try and shatter them at this particular time since there's bigger fish for me to fry.

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: So how've you been, kid? You look well.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Hazza wrote:
-_- they've signed the contract on EFNW/
OT: You'll see.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Yeah, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Guys like them don't fully see the Truth amidst the lies and delusions they've created for themselves. I have neither the patience nor the desire to try and shatter them at this particular time since there's bigger fish for me to fry.

Cyrus chuckles.

"Appearance can be deceiving, Cyrus. I'm not well. I'm much more than well. I think I'm damn well at this point. The championship forces me to be. Aside that, I've been wondering what's brought you back to ECCW."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 am

Jarrett due to getting incredibly drunk yesterday I could not do the promo I owed you but I promise that when I recover you will get a BJC promo
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 ChrisSabinTNANSHinton1

Name:

Alex Nova

Nickname:

"Sacrificer of sorrow" - [Prefix]

Gimmick:

Current
gimmick is cocky, self proclaimed "Gods gift to the wrestling world".
Has held multiple tag titles with OTP, and formed one of the greatest
stables of all time called EoE Clan. He was also a world champion and
telivision champion on NAPW.

Height:

6'3''

Weight:

234 lbs

Hometown:

Venice Beach, CA

Allignment:

Heel

Entrance Music:

Skrillex - Get up (Dubstep)

Low Impact Moves:

DDT's
Kick combo's
Suplex
Belly to Belly
Clothesline
Spear
Surf board stretch

Signature Moves:

Big Boot
Clothesline from hell
Double AA- Spinebuster
Knee to knee collision
Flying head-butt clothesline
Flap-jack
Powerbomb

Finishers:

DFA/Death From Above (Moonsault-Footstomp)
Karma Injection (Kick to throat)

Pic Base:

Chris Sabin

Wrestling Style:

High Flyer/Grappler

Entrance Wear:

- Shorts mostly
- Boots that say EoE on one boot, and the other the clan tag
- Elbow Pads
- Kneepads
- Taped Wrists
- Jacket with spikes, and on the back EoE Clan tag and letters

Ring Attire:

- Shorts
- Boots that say EoE on one boot, and the other the clan tag
- Elbow Pads
- Kneepads
- Taped Wrists (Takes off jacket when wrestling)

Match Specialty:

- Tag Team
- Singles
- Hardcore
- Extreme Rules
- Lumber Jack

Weapons of Choice:

Chair
Kendo Stick

Table
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 am

OT: Crush? ^

And the previously advertised match of Will Williams vs. Jayden Robertson will take place next week, with Dustin Shore involved, making it a triple threat ladder match for the title.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 am

yessir
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 am

Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus chuckles.

"Appearance can be deceiving, Cyrus. I'm not well. I'm much more than well. I think I'm damn well at this point. The championship forces me to be. Aside that, I've been wondering what's brought you back to ECCW."

Cyrus Black: Well, it's kind of complicated. I assume you know about this little war between promotions that ECCW and EFNW has been having over the last few months?

Angel nods.

Cyrus Black: I seem to be the only one who sees the war for what it really is. And I've said as much time and time again on EFNW TV. However, I want to have the chance to say my piece on ECCW TV as well. As I'm sure you've noticed, however, the Jerichos aren't too happy to have a rebel-rouser such as myself back on ECCW. Hell, the only reason they booked me on Powerplay is because Dustin Shore insisted. Not sure why...guess he has a death wish or something. At any rate, if I win I get 10 minutes of open mic time to say what I want to say. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 am

THIS SUNDAY

Peter Linch (ECCW) vs. Marcelo Evans (EFNW)

This match is a showcase between two of the fastest rising stars in the respective companies, pitting the Crush Money in the Bank briefcase holder Peter Linch as the ECCW representative against the EFNW representative, the talented Marcelo Evans. In a battle for bragging rights, glory, and a hot streak, who will come out on top and prove that they are the next big main eventer?

Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist (ECCW) vs. William Davis & Coty Weston (EFNW)

The tag match of the night, putting the tag team champions of the respective companies against one another. Since defeating Daniel Evans and Tiger Boy a month ago, the team of ECCW's Phil Brilliance and Beau Joist, collectively known as Black and White, has been humongously impressive, owning a significant win streak. EFNW's team is no pushover, however, as the self proclaimed Fight Money, comprised of former Doom competitors William Davis and Coty Weston, have also proven their skills, winning EFNW's version of the titles. It's champions versus champions this Sunday. Which team is superior?

Hardcore Demon's Open Challenge

Perhaps the biggest question mark on the card, Hardcore Demon will be offering an open challenge to anyone backstage at Powerplay to come out and have a match. Demon, who will be representing EFNW, already knows that he must expect the unexpected when making such bold statements and calling out mystery superstars. Will Hardcore Demon steamroll through the competition like he claims? Will a tough enough ECCW regular make an appearance and put Demon to the test? Will we see a return? Will we see a betrayal? So many questions must be answered, but the biggest of all remains. Who is Demon's opponent?

Angel Rodriguez (ECCW) vs. Surge (EFNW)

In a particularly interesting match, Angel Rodriguez will be in support of ECCW for the night, even though he is technically not even under contract with the company. The intense rivalry between the two came to a boiling point at ECCW's Survive to the End show last month, where Angel Rodriguez was partly responsible for Surge's demise in one of the traditional Survive to the End matches, playing a big part in getting Surge eliminated. Of course, Surge did not appreciate the underhanded move. Retaliation is expected. What will Surge do to Angel? Or more importantly, what will Angel do to stop him?

Dustin Shore (ECCW) vs. Cyrus Black

Two of the biggest forces in the two companies will collide at Powerplay, with Dustin Shore in support of ECCW and Cyrus Black sporting his EFNW colors. Cyrus claims that he is the best in the world, a title claimed by many, but will he be able to prove his claims? Dustin on the other hand, isn't so much setting out to take that title away but rather to solidify himself as top tier talent up with the ranks of Cyrus Black. Can Dustin defeat the so-called "best in the world?" So much pride is on the line in this match. Both men are guaranteed to pull out all the stops. But who will do just enough to pull out a victory?

Angel (ECCW) vs. Casey Anomaly (EFNW)

With a fight between two former students of Cyrus Black, it's hard to believe that much can go wrong. This bout is a rematch between the two superstars from Survive to the End, in which Angel cashed in his Terror Money in the Bank briefcase in what he called a fair and square one on one match, opting not to cash in when the champion is down. Angel set out to prove a point, and prove a point he did. But now, Casey has a point to prove as well, after "disowning" ECCW because of the champion it has headlining Terror. Will Casey get revenge or will Angel continue on the road to further success?

Jarrett Calloway (ECCW) vs. Harry Jones (EFNW)

In what might be the most anticipated match ever, two rival forces will finally meet in the ring. Jarrett and Harry have both agreed to have a fair one on one fight, a fight that the whole world can't wait to see. Jarrett and Harry seem to be very evenly matched, as both have gotten the best of one another as of late. Both can talk the talk, but who will actually walk the walk? In recent weeks, it would appear as though Jarrett has gotten into Harry's head, though you wouldn't notice by listening to him. This is because of two attacks on Harry by Jarrett that have led to the distinct words, "See you at Powerplay." With this phrase ringing in the minds of everybody, this match has been in the making for what seems to have been forever. And with Matthew Jericho's threats to buy out EFNW, there may very well be more riding on this match than simply ego boosts and bragging rights. In a definite match of the year candidate, who will come out on top and emerge as the true best? Will it be the proud and confident Jarrett Calloway or the arrogant and savvy Harry Jones?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:01 am

Nova, are we still on for Alex and Kevin as a team?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 am

John TPA wrote:
Nova, are we still on for Alex and Kevin as a team?

Anyday now... Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I am afraid DOOM will be quick results again this week as my prelims are still on and don't finish until next week which means that next week will also be quick results. However, I hope to start doing proper shows after that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 am

off: Finals are a bitch. What'd I miss?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 am

Erm well, Jarrett Calloway is the world champion and Powerplay is this Sunday

EDIT: I'm being legit, my attention span is the size of John's ... nevermind Wink
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am

OT: Giggles promo soon. John, Jake, Dan and co, get on the portal
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Sorry DOOM is late, I will post it later.

As I have said, I have been extremely busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Cyrus is still running from security. Not really sure why ECCW security is still after him considering he whupped the asses of at least half a dozen in the process, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I have decided to step down as DOOM General Manager.

I do apologize but I have no choice at the current moment in time.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I have decided to step down as DOOM General Manager.

I do apologize but I have no choice at the current moment in time.
\

You fucking suck, Karl.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 am

>> Harry Jones Shoot Promo <<

I seriously don't understand why Jarrett Calloway thinks he can defeat me. He's spent his entire career wrestling for an indipendent company run by the Jericho family, who have handed him everything on a silver platter. He isn't talented enough to succeed in promotions like CWA or AWF, so he tries selling his fans some stupid propaganda that ECCW is the best wrestling company in the world. Right now I'm wrestling for companies like EFNW, 3XW and CWA -- But apparently I don't have what it takes to defeat Jarrett, because I haven't really made it in ECCW. Yeah, great logic Calloway. Who the fuck does he think he is, calling himself the best in the world? Sure, he is the best at kissing Matthew Jericho's ass: even better than Super Junior and Venom ... But that is another story.

Some people look at me and think, "That guy is a total dick". And maybe I am. I've held a lot of monickers over my career which have featured titles such as "The Retrospective", "The Extreme Angel" and my personal favorite, "The Anti-Christ". Actually, I thought I was being honest by calling myself The Anti-Christ ... But that name goes against all of my moralities. I am not an Anti-Christ: I am Anti-Hero, and after I exploit Calloway at Powerplay, people will recognise me as a Hero in general.

Jarrett Calloway hasn't even made an effort to make a public appearance since the beggining of our rivalry, because he either knows how superior I am over him on the microphone; or he is just lazy, which is a very big possibilty. In general, everything about ECCW is just - well, the entire promotion is incredibly slack. The shows are boring and repetitive, same goes with the wrestlers. Every single week we see Matthew Jericho book Calloway over far more talented wrestlers, because he knows how limited he is in all aspects of running a promotion. Instead of building up what could've been an awesome feud between Casey and Angel, he felt the need to get Venom involved. Instead of giving me a much deserved World Championship opportunity on Crush, they decided to give the belt back to Calloway - which eventually lead me to go behind Matthew's back with a little help from Scott Gone on Terror. Look, I could go on all day, but I'm going to cut my little speech short. Actions speak louder than words ... Don't forget it, Calloway!

===================================================

OT: Quick little promo before PP. Didn't have time to do blocking, fonting etc.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 pm

by Eminem begins to play and the crowd boo when suddenly the lists in the arena go out, just then on the titantron in red text the following words appear slowly as if someone was typing them

[color=red]'Are you Ready to meet your Future Pop Culture Icon?'

Just then Billy Joe Campbell slowly walks out from the back dressed in a Suave Red Suit with a Black Shirt, Billy is holding a microphone and as he stops just short of the ramp and raises the microphone up the crowd boo.]

'For those of you who live under rocks or in caves my Name is Billy Joe Campbell, Your future Pop culture Icon and ECCW's future world Champion, I am also the proud holder of a 2-0 win streak so far in ECCW including a very impressive win over a man known as a Classic in Kevin Evans but as Kevin found out and as the rest of you found out is does not matter how good you are as Billy Joe Campbell is simply greater, at the age of 18 I have trended more times on Twitter then the whole roster combined, more people follow me on Twitter then practically everyone in the world, my two matches in ECCW garnered more hits on Youtube then Justin Bieber singing Baby or that dog Clinton who chases after the deer.'

[The crowd begin to boo the smug Billy Joe as he proudly turns his head towards the titantron smiling at the image of himself on the big screen.]

'There is no one in ECCW who can last the test of time next to me, I am not even in my prime yet and I can beat everyone here very easily, even when I was a kid I was told Billy Joe you are going to be the future and look at me now earlier then anyone else may have thought I am already being heralded on Twitter as the leader of the Next Generation, in fact I am pretty sure one of the biggest factors in the rivallry between ECCW and EFNW is over who gets the rights to me, obviously that is ECCW for the moment as they offered more money, you see I do not care whether you fans boo me nor do I care if the wrestlers in the back like me, I only care about making myself everything I have dreamed of being.'

'I want my Flash Car, I want a different girl in every continent, I want people to say there goes Billy Joe Campbell the man who I worship, I want my name in the lights of Hollywood and hell I want my own Jet and to be the prophet of my own religion whilst I am at it, you see some of you right now may be saying wow he is a bit much, a bit flash or a but cocky but really it is all of you who are the cocky ones for believing your opinions matter when they don't and trust me on this they really do not, bottom line Billy Joe Campbell is a money maker where ever he goes and he is also a title winner and pretty soon the announcer will say 'And the winner of the match and the new World Champion Billy Joe Campbell.'

[The crowd boo as Billy just smiles before dropping the microphone on the stage, Billy Joe then slowly walks backstage as the rowd carry on booing]

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Marcelo Evans > Peter Linch

The fans go nuts with boos as the biggest asshole in wrestling makes his way onto the ramp and smirks at them. This man is Marcelo Evans, and he's dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white V-neck, and a black sportscoat. His hair is slicked back, and his eyes are covered by a pair of black and white Oakleys. His brash demeanor is quite obvious in the way he carries himself, and he just oozes confidence. He struts to the ring without music, as he is an univited guest of ECCW, and slides into the ring. He snatches a house microphone from the lovely ECCW ring girl, and then makes himself comfortable on a turnbuckle.

"It almost sounds like you guys didn't miss me! But in all seriousness, you guys can't wait to see a real wrestling match in ECCW for the very first time can you? Of course you can't. But honestly, I didn't come here to poke fun at your promotion this time around, and I don't even have any material planned to make you feel bad about yourselves. In fact, there's only one person for me to address right now, and that's Peter Linch. Now Peter, you made a mistake in accepting my challenge, and a bigger one when you put your hands on me. You see Peter, no man I've ever been in a match with has pinned me or made me tap out. Not one god damn person. And you think you're going to end that streak at PowerPlay? At an event that's dedicated to watching ECCW SUPERSTARS fall to EFNW WRESTLERS? Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening my friend. Now don't get me wrong, you have potential to be something if you wrestled for a legitimate promotion like EFNW and stopped pandering to the imbeciles known as wrestling fans, but until then, we could wrestle upwards of a thousand matches and I'd win every time. Not outliers, no phenomenons, no upsets. In case you can't comprehend what I'm saying, I'm not unbeatable, but you don't have what it takes to beat me. I know that's not waht you or anybody in attendance right now wants to hear, but that's the stone cold truth. So this is your only chance to back out of our match and save yourself from the excruciating pain I'm going to put you through tonight. You say you don't want to wrestle me, and you save yourself the embarassment of having your ass kicked by the outsider. The people here think I'm shit, because they haven't seen me do anything, so when I beat you, your status within this company will be virtually nonexistent. So, Peter Linch, come on down!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

OOC: Depending on when PP is posted, I might be able to do some more awesome things.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Mesa wrote:
OOC: Depending on when PP is posted, I might be able to do some more awesome things.
OT: No sooner than 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next