The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 am

Schedule of upcoming events:

Sunday, December 18, 2011 -- ECCW Tribute to the Troops
Saturday, December 31, 2011 -- ECCW Slammy Awards
Sunday, January 22, 2012 -- ECCW Royal Crumble
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, being checked over by trainers after his Street Fight with Cyrus Black. He seems a bit dejected. Suddenly ______ comes in to talk to him.*

Off: Not sure what is planned for Dustin past this Wednesday and his title rematch, but if anyone wants to start a feud or has other ideas to pass to me, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

What a weak arse ending
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

ECCW Cameras filmed this after Power Play last night

*Casey Anomaly is seen backstage sitting on the floor his hand on the back of his head staring into space. Casey stays like this for a good minute or so before, from out of nowhere, yelling in rage. He jumps up and pushes over a few crates that were stacked on one another. He then leans against the wall, taking a deep breath. The Nightmare Among Men then looks up and looks around and he sees the camera. He does nothing but stare at the camera. After about thirty seconds pass he slowly begins to walk towards it*

"You guys ECCW camera men?"

*There is no response as Casey comes closer. Casey continues on assuming they said yes.*

"So that means that what ever I say or do can or will be put on youtube, or hell even ECCW.com?"

*Yet again no response as Casey draws clearer* Casey begins to chuckle in a sadistic manner and looks down shaking his head, he is within a few feet of the camera*

"I want you dick heads to do two things. One is listen to this message, two is make sure it gets out to every one. Especially that.. that.. Angle...."

*Casey is about to speak when the camera man takes a few steps back and Casey seems to instantly enraged*

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!"

*Casey then charges the camera man and tackles him to the ground. The camera skids down the hall a bit and the view is a sideways shot of a few wires running down the corner of the hall. You hear one man grunting and stuff falling over. Another voice seems to be pleading for him to stop and in mid-sentence gets cut off with a nasty sounding thud. Then silence.. A deep breathing comes closer and closer to the camera as the camera is lifted up and its an extreme close up of Casey's face. Casey mumbles under his breath something about these cameras being to complicated before finding the zoom out button. Its now just a close up from his shoulders up. He's clearly frustrated while speaking but cuts to the chase.*

"Angle I have respect for you for beating me last night. I really do. Am I fucking pissed off? Of course I am. Who wouldn't be? After last night I have to understand you are champion and are no longer a paper champ in my book. I am man enough to admit that I lost to you. Thing is though, I don't like losing. It just doesn't sit well with me. And when I lose it doesn't put me down it gives me more drive to make myself better and make myself better then you. So don't get comfy with that strap around your waist. I will come back to claim whats rightfully mine, I will come back to the top of the mountain to prove to you, myself and every one else I am the better of the two of us. So Angle stay on your toes because I will come after your throat when ever I get a chance. I am a man with out morals so nothing will stop me."

*Casey pauses and remembers something*

"Oh, I almost forgot, the next pay-per-view is the Royal Crumble. I think that would make our next encounter that much more wonderful don't you think? To wrestle at Slam-Mania for the coveted ECCW Heavyweight Championship? Angle your time is ticking. There is only one man that can stop you. And he is a real life... Nightmare.."

*Casey drops the camera and it drops so you see the bodies of the two men he attacked a few moments ago. It shows Casey step over them and turn the corner, disappearing out of sight*

OFF Something short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Jarrett; report to the cbox
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm

A black SUV pulls into the parking lot of the ECCW Arena and parks in a spot away from a bunch of other cars. The driver's door opens and out comes Cyrus Black, dressed in a T-shirt and black slacks, and wearing the EFNW World Title around his waist. In his hand is a silver briefcase. Cyrus sighs as he walks into the arena and down the halls, apparently on his way to the ring...

...however, he's cut off halfway there by security. Cyrus simply stares at them as they eventually part like the Red Sea, knowing that, by the deal he arranged with ECCW to compete at Powerplay, they can't stop him until he's had his time in the ring to say what he has to say. Cyrus chuckles as he passes the security goons and heads to the entrance ramp...but not before being stopped by some of his friends who compete in ECCW, including Surge, Casey, Angel, Will Williams. They all nod as Cyrus passes by them and orders the guy in charge of the music board to play his theme.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria roars as the ECCW crowd starts to come unglued! Even though he's the rival company's World Champion, the fans still show their respect to the former Domination World Champion as he emerges from the back. Cyrus is a bit taken aback by the cheers, but shakes his head and chuckles as he walks down to the ring. A "Cyrus Black!" chant breaks out as Cyrus climbs into the ring, and poses for a little bit albeit it not with the EFNW Title, as he is respectful of the fact that it is not a recognized title in ECCW. "Welcome Home" dies down but the chants still go on for a good minute, including a "Welcome Back!" chant. Cyrus simply looks out at the crowd and smiles as a stagehand gives him his live microphone and the crowd allows him to speak.

Cyrus Black: It's been a long time, hasn't it? Perhaps a bit too long...damn, I missed you guys.

The crowd pops like crazy for this.

Cyrus Black: I suppose I should go ahead and get this out of the way first...Dustin Shore, I still don't like you. But...you at least earned a little bit of my respect at Powerplay. I still question your sanity for agreeing to that match considering how badly I beat you, but you've got guts and you've got some talent. So I commend you.

A faint "Dustin Shore!" chant breaks out.

Cyrus Black: Anyway...since I know the Jerichos have me on a strict time limit, I should probably not waste any time. Powerplay was the final battleground for this war between ECCW and EFNW, its climax reached when Jarrett Calloway fought Harry Jones to a draw. And when you look back on it, you stop and realize that, despite all the battles fought and all the words spoken on both sides, very little was actually accomplished. And it is for that reason alone that I have come out here...I'm here to apologize.

Cyrus pauses for a few seconds as the crowd mutters to themselves.

Cyrus Black: I'm here to apologize to you fans. Not for my actions, not for the actions of the two nitwits who started this war...no, I'm here to apologize for what this war wasn't. You see, about a year ago, ECCW got involved in the business of a little promotion that I helped build...that being 3XW. I don't know why they did, but I imagine they took it as a personal attack on their legacy even though it had nothing to do with them. It took a long time for 3XW to recover from it...but it did. But it seems to me that ECCW has a prepensity to continue meddling in the affairs of other promotions.

A slight "boo" breaks out, but Cyrus holds his hand up to silence it.

Cyrus Black: Before you all go and boo me, remember one thing...I don't hate ECCW. Hell, there are a lot of things I love about ECCW. ECCW has some of the best talents and some of the most riveting feuds in the business today, and it is by far one of the longest-running promotions out there. But it seems to me that lately, ECCW has gotten rather paranoid. I can't speak for the Jerichos or their go-to guy Jarrett Calloway, but I think ECCW is afraid of competition. And to be honest, I can understand why...they've been the unrivaled king of pro wrestling promotions for so long that anything resembling competition seems like a disaster waiting to happen. It's the only reason I can think of why Jarrett Calloway proclaimed himself EFNW World Heavyweight Champion and paraded around ECCW as such. I know you guys like Jarrett and all, and that's your right to feel that way, but you have to admit that it was a rather douchebag move.

There are several Jarrett marks who are booing him, but the rest of the crowd seems to be reasonable and considering Cyrus's point.

Cyrus Black: But Jarrett is by far not the only offender in this. You see, Harry in his attempts to be the "hero" in all of this and defend his beloved EFNW from the Evil Empire, decided to pull the same douchebag move and proclaim himself the Crush World Champion. Yeah, that's the best way to prove that you're the better man...by being a butthurt prick and doing the exact same thing that you cried "foul" about. Which brings me to one of my points...for all the ranting about protecting one's promotion and exposing the evils of the opposing brand, all this war was and ever would have been was a battle between two arrogant pricks who couldn't handle the fact that they had competition.

Cyrus pinches the bridge of his nose as he continues.

Cyrus Black: I've said this once before and I will say it again...competition is a good thing. It is the engine that drives professional wrestling. Competition between wrestlers and competition between promotions...they all serve to advance the business, force it to evolve and grow and become something better than what it was. I find it rather mind-numbing that so many people don't realize that and simply see competition as a threat. No, no! Competition isn't a threat, Jerichos! Competition isn't a bad thing, Jones! Competition is a challenge! It's a chance for you and those you employ to showcase their talents in new, exciting ways and show...not tell, show that you are the best damn promotion in the business! But in the eyes of the Jerichos and the Jones Family, competition means that they actually have to try and it's much easier just to bash the other promotion and hope that people will believe them. It is for that reason that I apologize to you fans, on behalf of both companies, for what this war is and what it should have been.

The fans seem to be getting behind Cyrus's emotional speech as they cheer.

Cyrus Black: This cross-promotional feud could've been something special. It could've been a chance for each promotion to allow for their best competitors to battle against one another for pride, for glory, and as a chance to allow both promotions a chance to shine on a stage that no single promotion could've ever elevated to alone! But instead, all the war ended up being was a backdrop...an afterthought to the bitchfest between Harry and Jarrett. A golden opportunity wasted because of the egos of two men who can't stand the fact that their home promotions aren't the only promotions out there. What could have been a feud that would've been talked about for ages degraded into something that we, the wrestlers who fought in this war, will only remember with scorn. It is for that reason I am here apologizing to you...and not just to you ECCW fans, but to EFNW fans as well. We...I...should have given you something far better than what Harry and Jarrett gave you, but we let you down. I apologize...

The crowd cheers, letting Cyrus know that they hold nothing against him.

Cyrus Black: This will probably be the last time you see me in ECCW for awhile...

This gets a boo and a "Please Don't Go" chant.

Cyrus Black: I know, I know...I don't think I'm quite ready to return to ECCW full-time. But maybe...maybe when the management teams of both promotions realize their own fallacies and come to grips with the fact that competition is a challenge and not a threat, when the Founding Fathers of promotions realize that they don't have to bash another promotion just to massage their own egos, when we as wrestlers band together and choose not to let two men's arrogance and blind pride sully the names of the promotions that we choose to compete in...maybe then I might return. But not now. I will return to EFNW and be the champion it needs to repair the damage done by Harry Jones and Jarrett Calloway. I will help bring EFNW back from the abyss that this war left it and ECCW in...and I leave ECCW in the capable hands of men like Will Williams, Surge, Dustin Shore...and my apprentices.

Cyrus unfastens the EFNW World Title from around his waist and looks at it.

Cyrus Black: This belt...it's lost a bit of its shine thanks to the stupidity of Jarrett Calloway. But in my hands, it will regain that shine. I will defend this belt with pride, with honor, and with a tenacity that will help make this title belt one of the most prestigious championships in the world of professional wrestling. And I welcome you all to tune in to EFNW and watch as we do what we do as well as anybody...wrestle and put on a captivating show. This title is no longer in the hands of Jarrett, who cared nothing for what his moronic acts did to this belt's lineage and EFNW's image. But there is one last thing that needs to be done before this war can be truly over and the scars can heal...

Cyrus kneels down and opens the briefcase he brought out slowly...and pulls out a title belt. It's the Crush World Championship! Or at least, a replica of it.

Cyrus Black: This Crush World Title belt is much like the one that Harry Jones used to take a cheap shot at ECCW. What Jarrett did to the EFNW World Title and EFNW by proclaiming himself ENFW World Champion, Harry did to ECCW and Crush. And since Harry's not man enough to at least take responsibility for his idiocy, I instead, as EFNW's World Champion and as that promotion's representative, will do what should've been done long ago...

Cyrus places the replica Crush World Title in the center of the ring and backs away from it. He then fastens the EFNW World Title around his waist again.

Cyrus Black: The EFNW-ECCW War is over...and in the end, there were no true winners. Only casualties. Jarrett, Harry...I know neither of you really care about what I have to say and will probably continue being the moronic assholes you have always been, but I will tell you this...the two of you took a golden opportunity and wasted it just to sate your own ego. And you can try and tell us all differently, but we all know the Truth. And it's not just because I say so...everyone, from the fans who deserved better to the wrestlers dragged into your little lover's spat know that this war was never about the promotions and the men who helped build them. It was all about you two. And one day, you will look back at this and realize that Truth, and you will regret it. Until then, I hope at least you'll leave the other alone and let your companies heal. Truth knows the two of you have done enough damage.

Cyrus looks out to the crowd and smiles again.

Cyrus Black: My name is Cyrus Black...I am the Exile, and the EFNW World Champion. These are titles that I hold in trust for those who came before me and those who may yet follow. I thank you, ECCW faithful, for allowing me this time. I ask that you forgive us for allowing those two idiots to tarnish the image of ECCW and EFNW and will do what I can to atone for it. Thank you...and see you on the Long and Winding Road.

Cyrus's theme blares as Cyrus bows respectfully to the crowd before exiting the ring. The crowd chants his name and shows their appreciation for Cyrus's semi-shoot speech as the Exile exits quietly...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage in his locker room. He's been attentively watching Cyrus Black's promo, and at the end, he slowly nods. Now, he stands, going out into the hall, where he runs into __________.*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:58 am

Straight up buried.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 am

In the recap, the previously undefeated (except for a miscommunication between me and Harold) Evans doesn't get a single clean offensive move in and loses to an ECCW superstar clean.

Also note that while I'm not bashing ECCW here or complaining that Marcelo didn't come out the winner, the point of an undefeated streak is to push both the undefeated superstar AND the wrestler who defeats him. So EFNW booking that could've given another EFNW star a big bump is given to an ECCW wrestler who already has a MitB briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:46 am

OFF: Suppose nobody cares about my promo...damn it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Off: Did my character not nod in agreement? I thought it got the point across well. What kind of reaction were you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 am

Twas great, Cy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 am

[Michael DeJesus is backstage after yet another win over Hunter J. His Pure Championship is close by his side and he is overly confident about his chances of winning the eight man tournament coming up]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 am

Mesa wrote:
In the recap, the previously undefeated (except for a miscommunication between me and Harold) Evans doesn't get a single clean offensive move in and loses to an ECCW superstar clean.

Also note that while I'm not bashing ECCW here or complaining that Marcelo didn't come out the winner, the point of an undefeated streak is to push both the undefeated superstar AND the wrestler who defeats him. So EFNW booking that could've given another EFNW star a big bump is given to an ECCW wrestler who already has a MitB briefcase.
It was just that - a recap of the closing moments.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 am

Angel's face appears on a television screen. Behind him is a white stucco wall, adorned with pay-per-view posters that feature him on the front, holding his championship. He has a rather somber expression on his face. He is walking somewhere, his exact direction is unknown to everyone.

"Oh look at that everybody, I don't have to hunt down a camera crew like other people within this company. As a matter of fact, they follow me around almost everywhere I go. Yes, it can be annoying at times, but today, they've got a purpose."

He pauses, turning right down a nearby hallway.

"Has anyone noticed how often and how flustered individuals in this company become once they fail at something they said they would do? For example, say, Casey Anomaly? Yes, Casey is a fine example considering how many times he tried to convince the audience and himself that he could find the intestinal fortitude within himself to come close to winning this championship from me. Does Casey have any willpower what so ever? It appears that he does not. Casey is losing the will to fight, and while he claims that losing gives him a reason to fight, losing should not be the reason you fight. Winning should be the reason you fight. This championship..."

He pauses, taking the championship from around his waist and holding it high in the air, walking up a flight of stairs, through an apron, and suddenly he appears on the ramp down toward the ring. A standing ovation is given to him. A "Casey Sucks!" chant erupts simultaneous with the cheering.

"These PEOPLE should be the reason you fight. The ECCW Universe LOVES me, and so long as you and I have problems, they will continue to hate you. Now, about Powerplay."

He is at the ring already, mounts the apron, and climbs underneath one of the ropes, entering the ring. He throws the championship up on his shoulder.

"Every time you've stepped in the ring with me, I see a look of fear in your eyes. Why are you so afraid, Casey? Is it because you know you can't beat me? Is it because you know that I'm the better descendant of Cyrus? I think that should be PAINFULLY clear at the moment. How was that Journey's End? It's awfully symbolic that I chose to use that move that finish you at Powerplay rather than my own H2HDDT, because I could have sent you to Hell, but you claim to be able to conquer that. So, what did I do? I ended the Journey of Casey Anomaly."

He pauses, laughing and thinking to himself.

"A wise man once said that the Road has a habit of twisting and turning to the point where any Journey is possible. Casey, you and me meeting in January is not a possibility. I'd prefer to see someone who deserves the shot, because the thing is, you could have taken your rematch clause at any point through the month of December or any time after I beat you, and I would have waived any clause that would have kept me from not having to defend my title at Powerplay. Hell, if mangement wouldn't have gave me a ring, I would have walked out to the parking lot with a willing opponent and defended it there as well. It doesn't matter, because the thing is is that I will always find an opportunity to prove myself. That's what separates us, Casey."

He takes a long look up the ramp.

"What separates us is that you cower like a little bitch behind actual talent like Surge and Will Williams, and I lead people like Matthew Brooks and Elemental. I've given them the mind set similar to what Cyrus gave me, and what you obviously did not pay attention to. I don't take the short cut to success on the Path, and while I achieve my goals faster than most say they honestly can, it's because my work ethic permits me to do so. Honestly, I've got a few surprises I could pull out at the last second, like having timed matches, multiple referees, no countouts, Hell, I could run it by the Jericho's to put you through a gauntlet match to see if you're even worthy or able to face me at the Crumble, but fortunately you have to go through a tournament brimming with talent before you can even face me, IF you face me. Can you honestly say you can beat Surge? Surge is the toughest individual I've ever faced, and that was many moons ago. So unless he's drank himself retarded or cerebral palsy by the time you face him in the tournament. IF you make it that far."

He wets his lips, then continues.

"You're not an Anomaly like your name suggests. You're not the man I once knew. You're just some skater bitch from Rhode Island who just can't cut it anymore."

The crowd erupts with "Oh!'s" as he finishes that last statement and drops the mic, his music hitting before he leaves the ring and heads back to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Off: Did my character not nod in agreement? I thought it got the point across well. What kind of reaction were you looking for?

Oh, nothing really. Your reaction was fine...I was just wondering how everyone else felt about it as well.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Surge is viciously masturbating to Cyrus Black's latest promo.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Bullshit ending to the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Evidently the ending to the PPV is not popular...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 am

Evidently people are overly critical and quick to judge.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 am

Evidently some people don't take criticism well.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:18 am

Evidently, there need to be more Terry Shiavo reenactments.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 am

Quick Highlights from the Harry Jones Interview, Hosted by Matthew Shore

Thoughts on the Powerplay End Result?

"Despite making far more of an effort than Calloway in our rivalry, showing all cult-fans and casual fans alike that I deserved the victory; good ol' Matty Jericho was too stubborn to let me walk away with the strap. Why? Because ECCW needs to assert it's dominance by portraying Jarrett's character as Jesus fucking Christ!"

Is the Feud Between ECCW and EFNW Finished?

"The feud between both companies finished at Powerplay for sure. The heat between Jarrett and myself won't end until I rise above all expectations and defeat Calloway on ECCW Television!"

What Can We Expect From Harry Jones in the Near Future?

"A long overdue run as the ECCW Champion, which might even make ECCW entertaining again. ECCW has been lacking any value of entertainment ever since they fucked me over by making me relinquish my Terror World Championship to the overrated scrub with a Twilight fetish, aka Venom. When I take the title from Calloway, I will NEVER let Matthew Jericho take it away from me!"

==========================================================

Harry Jones >> THE NEXT ECCW CHAMPION ~ !!

OT: Not too bad, considering that I have a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next