The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:49 am

Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(The TVs go black and Evans appears on them)

"Graig Owens, you stole my spot. I want it back. Next week you and I one on one. For that spot. Guess what? It is gonna be a ladder match, who ever brings down the case wins. See you next week Owens..."

(The screens go black again.)

*Shane McMahon watches this & shakes his head*

Shane: "He think he was screwed for no reason. But he & Hayden screwed Craig the first time, so it is his own fault."

{"The Sharply Ruthless" Hayden Jaggerz walks up to Shane McMahon after overhearing him talking to himself}

Hayden Jaggerz

You clearly didn't watch the two Revolutions before last week's one because if you did, You would've seen that Owens got involved in both of my tag team partner, Kevin's matches on those nights... The first one being against Casey Anomaly and Mack Robinson in that Triple Threat Match for the unification of three titles, where Craig came down to the ring and attacked Kevin and put him through a table, which ended up costing him the match and then in the second one, once again, Craig came down to the ring and ended up distracting Kevin and costing him the match, So by all of which I have told you now, you should be able to tell that Owens was asking for me to get involved in his and Kevin's match, but I guess you couldn't give a fuck since you chose to get caught up in our business and give Craig favoritism... by all means, I don't mean any disrespect towards you, but when the man in charge of CWW decides to do something stupid to someone like Kevin Evans then things are seriously fucked up because it effects me too, so next time, Your gonna do something like that again think about it before you actually do it

{Hayden walks off towards the gym, feeling a lot calmer after his little vent to Shane}

*Shane stops Hayden from leaving & just looks at him*

Shane: "That's Kevin's problem, not your problem. If you want to disrespect me like you just did, then how about I start making your life a living hell around here. Because after all, I do sign your paycheck every week. So how about you show some respect & worry about yourself & not hold Kevin's hand, otherwise you will be the one out of a job. Now get the hell out of here."

*Shane goes & sits back down at his desk & starts doing some work*

Hayden Jaggerz

Just before I leave, there is one more thing that I would like to say to you... I was just having Kevin's back like all good mates do, but your too blind to see that, so good day to you prick

{Hayden gives him the finger before shattering the window of Shane's office door with a single punch as he leaves}

*Shane shakes his head at Hayden's anger*

Shane: "Looks like his daddy didn't teach him good manners. I will make sure he regrets being an ass to his boss. I will invite him to War this week to face someone of my choice."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:12 am

*The new music of "The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser starts playing & the fans immediately boo. Pulveriser & his girlfriend, new CWW Vixen Danielle, walk out to the stage, paying no attention to the crowd. The couple walk down the ramp, & walk up the steps. Danielle steps through the ropes & Pulveriser enters the ring as well. The 2 look out at the crowd in disdain. Pulveriser takes 2 mics, hands 1 to Danielle & his music stops playing, as the fans boos can be heard all over the arena, but the couple don't even give a damn*

Pulveriser: "This past Monday night on War, everybody saw the beating, that both Hardcore Demon & Lara James suffered at the end of the show. Although the match between Demon & I didn't see an official winner, we all know who was able to walk away from it that night. That man was me. Myself, Lionel, Brock & Omega left Demon lying in the middle of the ring, while my beautiful girlfriend Danielle, dropped Lara on her head with a violent & brutal DDT. So before I continue with what I have to say, I will let Danielle, say a few words, so she can introduce herself to all of you sycophants."

*The fans boo as Danielle raises the mic to her mouth*

Danielle: "As you all now already know, my name is Danielle & I am the girlfriend of Hardcore Pulveriser. For the last 4 months, I have been sitting at home, watching CWW & all I saw was Lara James, being the spotlight hogging slut that she is. Now, she thinks she can get involved in my man's business with Hardcore Demon, which she shouldn't if she knows what is good for her. Because I will promise you, that no matter whether she makes it out of Road to the Throne as the Vixen's Champion or not, I am going to take Lara out of CWW, because someone really needs, to put that slut out of CWW."

*The fans boo in unison at Danielle's remarks towards Lara. Pulveriser raises the mic to his mouth*

Pulveriser: "You people sicken me. All Danielle tried to do was introduce herself & you just boo her & show her complete disrespect. No wonder you people can never amount to anything, because you hate all of those who are better than you, i.e people like myself, Brock, Lionel & Danielle."

*The fans boo loudly in unison*

Pulveriser: "Speaking of disrespect, there is another person who showed myself & Lionel disrespect to us in the locker room. That person is Josh Polson."

*The fans cheer as soon as they hear Josh's name*

Pulveriser: "Lionel & I were just talking about how much we enjoyed sending Demon to hell with a double chokeslam, & out of the frickin blue, this 185 pound loser comes up & starts saying that Demon is gonna unleash hell on us & that we are going to suffer Armageddon. What an idiot. Now I don't know how many people have seen this, but there is a video up on the internet, with Josh Polson himself, doing some ridiculous video for an old CWW Pay Per View a couple years ago. Luckily for the sanity of everyone in attendance that night, the promo didn't air. But tonight, I will show you the video, of Josh Polson making a complete ass of himself. Take a look, at true stupidity."

*The fans laugh & boo at the same time, as Pulveriser & Danielle laugh & shake their heads*

Pulveriser: "Josh, what in the hell was that? Seriously, what in god's name possessed you to do that? Absolutely pathetic. But in all seriousness Josh, you really do need to learn some respect, before you end up losing a lot more than just your career. But since you are trying to focus on an 8 foot German giant for Revolution tomorrow night, how about I let you in on the fact that I am going to be watching your match, because as soon as you lose, you will be focusing on me, at Road to the Throne. And at Road to the Throne, I will make 100% sure, that you leave London England, on a damn stretcher."

*The fans boo at Pulveriser's statements, until ________'s music starts playing*

TBC by whoever
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:04 am

Mitch wrote:

*The new music of "The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser starts playing & the fans immediately boo. Pulveriser & his girlfriend, new CWW Vixen Danielle, walk out to the stage, paying no attention to the crowd. The couple walk down the ramp, & walk up the steps. Danielle steps through the ropes & Pulveriser enters the ring as well. The 2 look out at the crowd in disdain. Pulveriser takes 2 mics, hands 1 to Danielle & his music stops playing, as the fans boos can be heard all over the arena, but the couple don't even give a damn*

Pulveriser: "This past Monday night on War, everybody saw the beating, that both Hardcore Demon & Lara James suffered at the end of the show. Although the match between Demon & I didn't see an official winner, we all know who was able to walk away from it that night. That man was me. Myself, Lionel, Brock & Omega left Demon lying in the middle of the ring, while my beautiful girlfriend Danielle, dropped Lara on her head with a violent & brutal DDT. So before I continue with what I have to say, I will let Danielle, say a few words, so she can introduce herself to all of you sycophants."

Danielle: "As you all now already know, my name is Danielle & I am the girlfriend of Hardcore Pulveriser. For the last 4 months, I have been sitting at home, watching CWW & all I saw was Lara James, being the spotlight hogging slut that she is. Now, she thinks she can get involved in my man's business with Hardcore Demon, which she shouldn't if she knows what is good for her. Because I will promise you, that no matter whether she makes it out of Road to the Throne as the Vixen's Champion or not, I am going to take Lara out of CWW, because someone really needs, to put that slut out of CWW."

*The fans boo in unison at Danielle's remarks towards Lara. Pulveriser raises the mic to his mouth*

Pulveriser: "You people sicken me. All Danielle tried to do was introduce herself & you just boo her & show her complete disrespect. No wonder you people can never amount to anything, because you hate all of those who are better than you, i.e people like myself, Brock, Lionel & Danielle."

Pulveriser: "Speaking of disrespect, there is another person who showed myself & Lionel disrespect to us in the locker room. That person is Josh Polson."

Pulveriser: "Lionel & I were just talking about how much we enjoyed sending Demon to hell with a double chokeslam, & out of the frickin blue, this 185 pound loser comes up & starts saying that Demon is gonna unleash hell on us & that we are going to suffer Armageddon. What an idiot. Now I don't know how many people have seen this, but there is a video up on the internet, with Josh Polson himself, doing some ridiculous video for an old CWW Pay Per View a couple years ago. Luckily for the sanity of everyone in attendance that night, the promo didn't air. But tonight, I will show you the video, of Josh Polson making a complete ass of himself. Take a look, at true stupidity."

*The fans laugh & boo at the same time, as Pulveriser & Danielle laugh & shake their heads*

Pulveriser: "Josh, what in the hell was that? Seriously, what in god's name possessed you to do that? Absolutely pathetic. But in all seriousness Josh, you really do need to learn some respect, before you end up losing a lot more than just your career. But since you are trying to focus on an 8 foot German giant for Revolution tomorrow night, how about I let you in on the fact that I am going to be watching your match, because as soon as you lose, you will be focusing on me, at Road to the Throne. And at Road to the Throne, I will make 100% sure, that you leave London England, on a damn stretcher."

*The fans boo at Pulveriser's statements, until ________'s music starts playing*

TBC by whoever
*Lostprophets's Rooftops starts blaring from the PA system as Josh Polson emerges to an epic pop from the crowd plus a small chant of "Hit Squad! Hit Squad!"*

Josh: Well first off Danielle welcome to CWW *the crowd boo at this statement* Hey just being nice guys
Okay to business, Hardcore Pulveriser i admit that promo wasn't my best idea but i was bored plus it's in the past and i don't let my past hold me back.
I will beat the Assassin this Wednesday, beat Craig Owens the week after, go to London and win the 2011 Road to The Throne and only THEN will i focus on you but until then flap your gums all you want i don't care what you say
*the chorus of Rooftops blares from the PA system as Josh shrugs at Pulveriser and walks backstage*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC by whoever
*Lostprophets's Rooftops starts blaring from the PA system as Josh Polson emerges to an epic pop from the crowd plus a small chant of "Hit Squad! Hit Squad!"*

Josh: Well first off Danielle welcome to CWW *the crowd boo at this statement* Hey just being nice guys
Okay to business, Hardcore Pulveriser i admit that promo wasn't my best idea but i was bored plus it's in the past and i don't let my past hold me back.
I will beat the Assassin this Wednesday, beat Craig Owens the week after, go to London and win the 2011 Road to The Throne and only THEN will i focus on you but until then flap your gums all you want i don't care what you say
*the chorus of Rooftops blares from the PA system as Josh shrugs at Pulveriser and walks backstage*

*Pulveriser shakes his head*

Pulveriser: "You see, that's the kind of disrespect that I am talking about. Turning your back to your superior is a sign of disrespect. Josh, I will be watching your match as I said. But I will be a lot closer than you think. Just a little advice. Keep your eyes peeled & your ears open, because you will be punished, courtesy of 'The Punisher'."

*Pulveriser's music starts playing & he & Danielle exit the ring & walk backstage to the crowd's boos*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:01 am

OT: I'll be down south from next Friday and getting back on Monday. Not the upcoming Revolution but the show following it will be in Quick Results, just a heads up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:14 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in his locker room getting prepared for his big announcement tonight-
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:41 pm

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. It is the first time she has been a the arena, since the events that took place on WAR, where she was knocked unconcious by the newest vixen to the roster. She is carrying her championship, but the usual smile isnt on her face. She looks serious, and still has the bruises on her face where she was planted into the canvas. She signs autographs but asks for no pictures, before she walks inside the building*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Normal_0058
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena, his new manager, Alpha, is following close behind. They walk down the hall as Omega talks to Alpha about what to do come his match on Acceleration.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am

Surge is asleep in his locker room...

OOC: Hazza, I may be getting the thing in a little *late*. Yep...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 am

Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 am

{As the scene starts in a darkened room like a cellar with rain pouring down on the one window in the room, the faintest of a reflection can be seen looking out the window watching the rain fall drop by drop}

'People doubt me they always have, I don't blame them as let's face it I am not muscular compared to Hardcore Demon, Mark Jones, Omega or tall like the assassin'

(A Brief pause as a breath can be heard being taken)

'But I tell you what I am and that is more prepared and more skilled but when people don't recognise that it makes my blood boil'

{The reflection gets closer to the window so you can faintly see the person who is talking mouth}

'I should be ranked higher then I currently am to be honest but everyone suffers setbacks and I have suffered many since debuting but what many are considering a setback this week I do not believe should be classed as one is my win I acquired on WAR against Kevin Evans'

{As the man walks moves towards the mirror more and more it is clear this is Craig Owens talking}

'you see the week before was the worst week of my life losing to Kevin Evans is a cage match then going into Acceleration a bit fatigued and injured and losing to a man who thinks he is the next big star in Angel Rodriguez'

{Craig then looks away from the window as thunder starts and paces round the cellar before he opens up a bow which is placed on a desk, inside the box are a bunch of pictures}

'These are from when I was a kid and I still remember the time I went to my friend I want to be a pro wrestler and do you know what they did?'

'They Laughed at me, well who is laughing now and you know when I told my family what they said was why don't you find a proper Job'

{Craig then starts flicking through the pictures}

'My friends, My Family no one backed me the only one who gave me any credit was my Dad but his way of doing that was by watching me train every time and then screaming at me if I did anything wrong yet at the same time he taught me to be the person I am now which I am grateful to him for and trust me on this that is the only thing I will thank him for'

{Craig then drops the photos back in the box, and then walks back towards the window were the rain has turned to hail and the hail can be heard clanging off the window}

'But I am digressing, following my win over Kevin Evans on WAR he seems to believe that he is entitled to a rematch however I disagree Kevin you lost and you must learn to accept that just like I have, you see it is hard to accept losing but I somehow managed to overlook my Losses in CWW and focus on the future which for me should be bright and after this week's Revolution I will either be facing The Assassin or Josh Polson'

'The Assassin has power and reach over me and Josh will definitely have experience over me but I know for a fact that I am better then both men, but what bothers me is that I am the only one who knows that everyone else is like There goes Craig Owens yeah he makes for a good cruiserweight and he has some flashy moves but against the big boys that Vanilla Midget does not stand a chance, well allow me to change your perspective of me by beating either Josh Polson or The Assassin and then going on to win the Road to the Throne tournament which shall then grant me the chance to prove to the world that not only can Craig Owens hang with the big guys but also to prove to everyone who has doubted me that they were wrong and they always will be'

{Craig then walks away from the window and then heads upstairs, a door can then be heard closing as the lights go out}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 am

[Kevin Irvine is seen arriving ready for Revolution]

[All my other guys are chilling]
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 am

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. She is carrying her championship, but the usual smile isnt on her face. She looks serious, and still has the bruises on her face where she was planted into the canvas. She signs autographs but asks for no pictures, before she walks inside the building*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Normal_0058
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen in the gym, doing some weights training & some exercises to help with his knees, particularly the left knee*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 am

Mitch wrote:

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen in the gym, doing some weights training & some exercises to help with his knees, particularly the left knee*

Lara - *Walking towards her locker room, she passes the gym and notices Demon, so walks over to him, standing to his side, she taps his shoulder before talking*

"thanks man, you know... for dragging my unconcious @ss out of that arena!" *She looks to the floor, a little embarrased/ashamed that she wasnt able to defend herself on War and getting beat down* "So yeah, thanks! But i guess i got the new competition i wanted Huh!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:30 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Lara - *Walking towards her locker room, she passes the gym and notices Demon, so walks over to him, standing to his side, she taps his shoulder before talking*

"thanks man, you know... for dragging my unconcious @ss out of that arena!" *She looks to the floor, a little embarrased/ashamed that she wasnt able to defend herself on War and getting beat down* "So yeah, thanks! But i guess i got the new competition i wanted Huh!"

*Demon sees Lara, he puts the 100kg barbell down & looks at Lara*

Demon: "Listen, it may suck that you got your ass kicked, & that you couldn't defend yourself. But it happens to everyone. Had it ever happened to me before Monday night? Of course it has. As far as me carrying you out of the arena Monday night, I wasn't gonna let you get carried out on a gurney. No need to feel embarrassed or ashamed, because it happens to everyone. But you do know, what you have to do."

*Demon picks his barbell back up & starts doing more bicep curls*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 am

Lara - *Nods* "Oh i know what i have to do! And let's just say, its not going to be a pretty ride for the little princess!" *She smirks before winking*

"I'll catch you later! I best get things rolling!"

*She leaves the gym with her title belt on her shoulder, with a confident look on her face, as she makes her way towards the entrance to the ring*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:

Lara - *Nods* "Oh i know what i have to do! And let's just say, its not going to be a pretty ride for the little princess!" *She smirks before winking*

"I'll catch you later! I best get things rolling!"

*She leaves the gym with her title belt on her shoulder, with a confident look on her face, as she makes her way towards the entrance to the ring*

*Demon watches Lara walk away, he nods & smirks, then continues doing his bicep curls. After about 50, Demon puts the bar down & starts doing exercises for his knees*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 am

*Josh Polson arrives with a look of fierce determination heading into the Quarter Final stage of the Road to the Throne tournament*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 am

*As the music hits, the fans start going wild as they see their favourite CWW Vixen, Lara James, step out from behind the curtain. She smiles as she raises her title belt high above her head, with rapturous applaus and cheers from the crowd. She then places the belt over her shoulder and makes her way down to the ring, high 5'ing fans as she walks. She notices a girl in the crowd, with a sign saying "Lara is My Hero" and wearing a Lara James tshirt. She walks over to the fan and takes her shades, which are draped over her pocket, and hands them to the fan, who starts to cry. She then hugs her before she makes her way into the ring, lifts her title belt in the air again before she starts talking*

"So, i'ma cut right to the chase! So y'all saw what happend on War this week right? Well, i think its necessary that we see it again!"

*She points to the titantron where a video plays of the end of last weeks war, where Lara is attacked by a new Vixen, who was later revealed to be called Danielle, the girlfriend of Hardcore Pulveriser. When the video finishes, Lara has a serious look on her face*

"I just wanna congratulate, the newest Vixen to the CWW Roster. Danielle!"

*The fans start to boo*

"Nah, its alright! I'll admit it! She got me! She got me through a blindside attack and took me right out! She knocked me unconcious, but what did she achive? What did she really accomplish appart from making herself look like a great big coward, on her debut!"

*Lara laughs and looks directly into the camera*

"Now Danielle! I bet'cha think you are all high and mighty, having knocked out the CWW Vixens champion huh? Well let me tell you right now, Chica, that you have achieved nothing! And until you face me, one on one, without any blindside, sneak attacks, you will still have achieved NOTHING! So y'all can hear it here first! You want to make an impact, princess! Then bring it on, and face me like someone with a SET would do!"

*She smirks*

"That is, unless you are scared! I mean, thats probably why you did it right! You know that you can't beat me in a fair fight, so resorted to shamless tactics to get the upper hand! I mean, it's smart, but now, now you just made me mad, which really, REALLY isn't smart at all! Because now, you are definately going to feel my full force, and you will understand why they refer to me as "The Rough, Tough Chick!, Because Princess...."

*The fans start to cheer as Lara pauses for a second, as she looks around the arena at the fans, and they all get read to say in unison"

"IT'S RIDE OR DIE TIME!"

*She smirks and nods, before placing the mic down, and exits the ring. She walks back up the entrance ramp, again fist bumping with the fans, before she gets to the top of the ramp, turns back around and motions to the crowd, before walking through the curtain*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Brock_10

*"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen watching Lara's promo on the TV screen in his locker room*

Brock: "Now she has a reason to be involved."

*Brock turns the TV off & starts doing some push-ups in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Revolu17

[Pyrotechnics explode up on the top of the stage as ‘Breathe into Me’ by Red plays over the PA System.]

Matt Striker: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen from all over the world and welcome to a blockbuster edition of Wednesday Night Revolution! I am ‘Your Teacher’ Matt Striker and joining me at this time are my broadcast colleagues Josh Matthews and Tazz.”

Josh Matthews: “Tonight is going to be a huge night, but let’s go to the ring right now were Matt Xtreme is standing by.”

[The camera pans in on Matt Xtreme who is standing in the centre of the ring with a microphone in his left hand.]

Matt Xtreme: “For years and years, this place has been my home. When I started out here, I was an arrogant and self-centred bully who would have nothing better to do then to come out to the ring every single night and tease the CWW Universe. I would get a huge kick from bullying you all. I remember this one night, when I teased a fan so bad that she started crying. I think it was that exact night when Harry Jones took me under his wing and began to show me the ropes. [The crowd erupt in boos at the mention of Harry Jones], we all know that he has had a personality change as of late, but deep down he is a great guy. From that one night I went from a mean, terrible man, to a man who saw the light. I was transformed into a man who would dedicate the rest of his career to making you, the CWW Universe, happy. If you tuned into Wednesday Night Revolution last week, you have seen Surge and I compete in possibly the greatest match of all time. If you watched until the final moments of our three stages of hell match, then you would have seen me struggle to keep my career alive…but unfortunately I lost that match. Let me take you back to last week on Revolution…”

[A video airs on the titantron, which shows clips from Revolution’s main event for the previous week.]

Matt Xtreme: “So now it looks like the end of the road for me, but I can assure you all that it has been a great and exciting ride. Even if I was given another contract, it will be a long time until I am physically able to wrestle again, after the injuries I suffered in last week’s hellacious match against Surge. I have spent the last three months beating myself up because I thought I could beat you, Surge. One day I will beat you. But for now, ‘The Chosen One’ has left the building.”

Matt Xtreme drops his microphone onto the mat and does a final pose for the CWW Universe. The fans give Matt a standing ovation as he takes a bow and slowly limps towards the ring ropes. Matt exits the ring and hobbles up the entrance ramp. A few seconds later, Dan Maskell’s theme music plays.

[The Crowd begin to boo as soon as Dan's music plays to the point that you can barely hear it, once Dan walks onto the stage holding The Revolution World title the crowd boo like crazy, Dan then slowly walks down to the ring taking it all in that he is he has finally(in his mind) become Champion, as Dan gets to the ring he orders the referee to hold the ropes down so he can get in the ring, once in the ring Dan is handed a microphone]

Dan: “Finally I am Revolution World Champion, as I have predicted ever since I was in CWW and before any of you ingrates and inbreeds make a comment as to what I did at Roulette face it all of you would have done the exact same thing except not aswell as like your lives in general you would have failed.”

[The Heat rains down on Dan like big time from the crowd]

Dan: “However being the honorable man I am, Jake if you are back there and have managed to regain control of your bearings why don't you come on down or hell send one of your students down as I will happily give one of them an opportunity which we know you would never give, so come one out and claim your prize a match with me for this.”

[Dan raises the Revolution World title in the air to boos as he waits. 30 seconds pass and no one has come out. Maskell is cracking up laughing at this point until the music of Michael Adams, Revolution GM, blares and out he comes. Maskell looks furious]

Dan: “What the hel- ”

[Adams cuts Maskell off]

Michael Adams: “You shut the hell up! You god damn know Jake isn't here tonight and you bloody hell know that. Hell, who knows when he'll be back, even the doctors don't know!!! Now I have the right mind to fire your god damn arse for what you did, it was disgusting and despicable! But I won't, I'll let you keep your job, for now. But as for that title in your hands goes, it's not yours, no if you want it, you can earn it. I've had people knocking down my door all day wanting a shot at that belt, but only one man has given me a good reason for a shot at it. So Dan, tonight, if you want to keep the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship belt, you have to beat this man, and he isn't very happy about what you have done!”

[The crowd erupt with cheers as Tiger walks out to the stage, he was a bandage on his left arm from an attack from Surge a few weeks back. He takes a mic.]

Tiger Boy: “You no talent! You big mean. I beat you and be chimpion for Jake! I bash you in head, you big loser!”

[Maskell can be seen laughing in the ring as we cut to a commercial]

^^^

Tony Chimel: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Quarter Final match for the Road to the Throne Tournament! Introducing first, from Emerald, Queensland; he ‘the Phenomenal One’, Hunter J!”

Hunter J’s theme music plays over the PA System. ‘The Phenomenal One’ emerges from the backstage area wearing his signature sleeveless hoodie. Hunter flicks his hood backwards over his head and breaks out into a pose; this cues for pyrotechnics to shoot upwards from the top of the stage. In his right hand, Hunter has his briefcase which will allow him to challenge the Revolution Heavyweight Champion at any time and place for the next year. Hunter slides into the ring and raises his briefcase above his head, which makes the CWW Universe go wild.

Tony Chimel: “And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri; Michael Chains!”

‘Awake and Alive’ by ‘Skillet’ begins to play and fans instantly start to cheer for Michael Chains. Michael Chains slowly walks down the entrance ramp, ready to show a new aggressive side. Chains slides into the ring and raises both arms, once again receiving a very good reaction from the CWW Universe. It seems that the CWW fans a split down the middle for this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hunter J and Michael Chains lock up in the middle of the ring. Chains over powers Hunter J and pushes Hunter into the corner, but Hunter swiftly spins both men around and now he has the advantage over Chains. Michael shows a great display of strength by throwing Hunter into the corner with a belly-to-belly suplex. Hunter tries to get up to a standing position, but Michael knees Hunter in the mid section and lifts Hunter J up onto his shoulders. Chains slams Hunter with a powerbomb, but instead of releasing Hunter, Michael lifts Hunter back up onto his shoulders. After following through with six consecutive powerbombs, Chains covers Hunter and goes for the quick victory; One…Two…Thr – Kick out! After barely managing to kick out, Hunter J rolls to the outside and begins desperately panting for breath. Michael rolls to the outside and grabs hold of Hunter J by the neck. Without even breaking a sweat, Michael throws Hunter into the steel steps. Hunter J is writhing pain on the floor, but Michael will not allow Hunter to catch his breath at all. Michael rolls Hunter into the ring at the count of five, but once again he does not allow Hunter to catch his breath at all. Michael covers Hunter J; One…Two…Kick out! Michael quickly pulls Hunter J to his feet and he Irish whips Hunter J into the ropes. Hunter smartly springboards off the middle rope and he connects with a patented Busaiku Knee Kick. The move makes Chains fall down onto his butt, which provides a huge opening for Hunter. Hunter delivers a drop kick to Michael and covers him; One…Two…Michael kicks out by throwing Hunter J over his head. Hunter slowly staggers to both feet and he climbs up on onto the top rope. When Chains gets up onto both feet, Hunter leaps at him and attempts a cross body. Michael manages to catch Hunter out of mid air and then toss Hunter onto his shoulders with ease. Michael attempts an overthrow, but Hunter amazingly counters the move by catching Chains with an HJO while he is being slammed down onto the mat. Hunter J drapes an arm across Michael’s chest; One…Two…Kick out!
Josh Matthews: “You have got to be kidding! Michael Chains just kicked out of the HJO with ease! This guy is impressing everybody here tonight!”

Hunter helps Michael up to a standing position and he tries a second HJO. Michael reverses Hunter’s maneuver and he connects with a back breaker. Chains slowly backs up into the corner and he bends down onto one knee. He is signalling that he is about to go for the spear. Hunter uses the ropes to pull himself up onto a standing position and out of the corner of his eye he sees Michael Chains about to pounce at him. Michael charges at Hunter, but Hunter leap frogs over Michael’s head, thus sending Chains shoulder first into the ring post. Michael staggers backwards and walks right in to an HJO from Hunter J. Hunter drapes his arm across Michael’s chest; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tony Chimel: “The winner of this match and the man that progresses through to the Semi-Finals; Huuunteeeeeer Jaaaay!”

Hunter celebrates in the middle of the ring and even he is shocked that he managed to pull this one off. Michael Chains is on all fours, in disbelief that he was outsmarted by Hunter J. Chains gets up onto both feet and he respectfully shakes Hunter J’s hand. Mike Chioda raises the hand of Hunter J as Wednesday Night Revolution moves on to the next segment.

^^^

Harry Jones is seen standing in the backstage area with Todd Grisham standing by his side. Todd looks intimated by Jones, as Harry has a rough history with Grisham. Todd lifts his microphone up to his lips and begins to speak.

Todd Grisham: “St-standing with m-me at this time is ‘The Anti-Christ’ Harry Jones. Now Harry…”

Harry Jones: “Aw, Todd, what’s wrong? For some reason you look scared about something. Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Todd, it doesn’t look like you like me very much. Well that is a change, considering that you are a little conformist bitch. You are just like the rest of them, Grisham. You cheer the nice guys and you boo the mean guys, but you are intelligent enough to know that nice guys never win. Todd, do you remember a time when I was the CWW Universe’s favourite superstar out of everybody in the entire locker room? Well at about that time, I was on a losing streak – yeah, you remember, I know you do. No matter how hard I tried, I could not pin anybody down for three short seconds. That was when I was a nice guy, but now things are a whole lot different. When I turned my back on the CWW Universe, I revived my career. I defeated Nu-Centz in one the greatest steel cage matches of all time and all because I didn’t have the idiot galaxy pressuring me to do stupid things. I then moved on and became the Revolution Heavyweight Champion in a Falls Count Anywhere match against a worthless opponent in Josh Polson. I am everybody remembers the humorous sight of Polson falling thirty feet and going through the stage. After becoming champion I had a memorable feud with an imbecile called Jake Lyndon. Some may call it feud of the year as it marked the birth of CWW’s most dominate faction; The Embassy. I was the unelected leader of that group and all because I was simply the best in the group. A wannabe Harry Jones was the ring leader in the destruction of the group, but I disposed of him easily a month later. So as you can see, I have been incredibly successful ever since dispatching with the CWW Universe, and what was I doing while I was trying to ‘entertain’ them? I was losing! I was a loser, but now I am a winner! Say it, Todd! Tell me that I am a winner!”

Todd Grisham: “You’re a winner.”

Harry Jones: “Damn right I am! Boo me, cheer me, I don’t even give a fuck, because I know that I am the very best that there ever will be, isn’t that right Todd!”

Todd Grisham: “Yes it is right - …”

Harry Jones: “Shut up Todd, speak when spoken too! Todd, do you know what grinds my gears? I hate it when the CWW Universe cheers for somebody as pathetic as Kevin Irvine. Irvine was supposed to compete last week in a match against Assassin and everybody who doesn’t have a brain cell is pointing the finger at Assassin, as they believe that he is responsible for the assault of Irvine. Let me tell you; it wasn’t Assassin. I am the man that let Kevin Irvine choking on his own blood, and why – because I can! I stand against everything that you believe in! The Age of Extreme is upon us and I will continue to eliminate everybody who you believe in! Kevin Irvine, enjoy your final moments in CWW!”

[Harry Jones begins to walk off into the distance and the camera shows Todd Grisham awkwardly standing by himself, relieved that Jones did not physically assault him. Out of nowhere Harry Jones charges at Grisham and knocks Todd out with his signature Busaiku Knee Kick. Just as Jones is beginning to leave he stops dead in his tracks. The camera focuses on where he is staring and Kevin Irvine can be standing directly in front of him. The crowd goes nuts. Jones quickly takes a few steps back, not taking his attention of Irvine]

Harry Jones: “What are you – ”

[Irvine cuts Jones off]

Kevin Irvine: “Harry, shut up. What you did last week wraps you in up. It symbolizes everything you and everything you stand for. It shows your true colours; You're weak! You attacked me from behind and then you try to tell the world that you are the greatest, that you proved you stand alone at the top of the mountain but when in all reality, you just a spineless piece of shit! Harry anyone can attack someone from behind, hell I could have done it now, but would you like to know why I didn't? Because I'm different to you. I have enough respect for you, despite the fact your a cowardly parasite, to stand face to face with you and tell you what I think, to tell you exactly – ”

[Irvine is cut off by a punch to his jaw from Jones. Irvine is staggered and Jones pounces like a shark which smells blood in water. He quickly starts pounding away at the back of Irvine's head forcing him to the wall. Jones quickly backs back a bit and runs at Irvine. He leaps through the air at him but Irvine moves and Jones crashes into the brick wall. Jones staggers back before dropping to a knee, his nose is blooded. Irvine quickly kicks Jones in the back of the head before lifting him to his feet. Irvine drives a knee into the ribs of Jones before planting him with a Muscular Bomb on the concrete. Jones grabs at his neck in pain as Irvine gets up and walks away to "Irvine! Irvine! Irvine!" chants]

[The camera cuts and then shows The Mexican Mafia who are all standing together in the backstage area.]

Angel Rodriguez: “Every single day we are getting closer to achieving our mission of taking over CWW. There is not long before I capture the Revolution Heavyweight Championship…VIVA LA MEXICA!”

All: “VIVA LA MEXICA!”

^^^

[Kelly vs. Lara James in an Extreme Rules match; 10 Minutes into the match]

Lara James is in complete control over Kelly after putting her through a table with a top rope Lucha DDT. Lara crawls over to Kelly and she drapes her arm across Kelly’s breasts; One…Two…Kick out! Lara furiously bangs her palms against the ring mat and she tries to pull Kelly up to her feet but Kelly swiftly sweeps Lara’s legs and then drops a knee onto her temple. Kelly climbs up to the top rope and then goes for a moonsault, but Lara rolls out the way and watches on as Kelly crashes and burns onto the mat. Lara picks up a Singapore Cane from the corner of the ring and when Kelly finds her feet, she swings at Kelly’s head. Kelly weaves under the cane and she then snatches then cane out of Lara’s grasp. Kelly connects with a shot to the mid section which makes Lara double over in pain. Kelly uses the Singapore Cane to connect with a modified Inverted DDT, followed by a pinfall; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner; Kelly!”

Trish Stratus: “Wow, after three attempts, Kelly has finally got a victory over the Womens Champion; Lara James. She showed us all that she has got guts!”

Tazz: “You’re right about that, Kelly does have guts. I cannot believe it, but Kelly has finally gotten a vital win over Lara James.”

Trish Stratus: "I think that Lara James was not one hundred percent tonight, as she is probably more focussed War's newest diva instead of Kelly."

The referee raises Kelly’s hand above her head in the middle of the ring. After being on the losing side of thing for months, Kelly has finally pulled herself together and got the all important victory.

^^^

[Once Revolution goes back on after a commercial break, Sammy Steel is seen standing up with a briefcase on a desk in front of him.]

Sammy Steel: “A few weeks ago, I defeated Harry Jones in a ladder match. When I pulled down the briefcase and won the match I didn’t even bother opening the case. But when I did, I was blown away.”

Sammy opens up the briefcase and waves a contract in front of the camera for everybody to see.

Sammy Steel: “In the fine print it says that I have got a guaranteed match against any Champion with the belt on the line. Casey Anomaly, you call yourself ‘The Nightmare Among Men’, but when I cash in my contract and defeat you at Road to the Throne, I will end the nightmare that is your reign as Champion. It all ends at Road to the Throne!”

The crowd pop as Todd Grisham is seen standing with Tiger Boy]

Todd Grisham: “Ladies and gentlemen at this time I am being joined by Tiger Boy!”

Tiger Boy: “No me Tiger Boy, you Michael Cole.”

Todd Grisham: “No, I'm Todd Grisham…”

Tiger Boy: “No me Tiger Boy no Todd.”

Todd Grisham: “Whatever, your world title match tonight, thoughts?”

Tiger Boy: “No me get shot no you, I wrestler, you interviewer.”

Todd Grisham: “Is there something wrong with you?”

Tiger Boy: “No I eat lots of fiber!”

Todd Grisham: “What?”

Tiger Boy: “No thanksyou.”

Todd Grisham: “Why did I accept this job?”

Tiger Boy: “You no good at be you. You fire.”

[Tiger Boy walks off leaving Grisham confused about what just went down.]

[The camera cuts to the commentators table, where the announcers are having a discussion about Sammy Steel and Casey Anomaly. Suddenly they are interrupted by music.]

The song plays over the PA system as the crowd begins to boo. The music has not been heard in this company for too long, but the beginning guitar solo already sparks a negative reaction in the minds of the fans as suddenly the man behind the music, Steven Rivers, comes from the back in a shirt with a cross on it and a pair of jeans. He pauses at the top of the ramp as the spotlight comes on him and he stares up into it with a huge, arrogant smirk on his face as a microphone lowers and he pulls it off. The fans hate his guts but he sure does no how to get attention. He pulls the microphone off and continues down the ramp. The spotlight is on him and a red glow in the arena as he slides into the ring. The spotlight stays on but the theme music cuts off and the only thing heard is the loud, overbearing boos from the crowd. Steven rubs his chin and raises the microphone and his finger saying pretty much shut up to the crowd. He then begins to talk louder than the fans.

Steven Rivers: “Hmmmm...could I possibly actually say something before you boo me out of the building? You know I could have possibly come out her to say nice things about all of you and then I bet you would felt like assholes but you know what? I was not coming out here to say anything about you besides the facts. Number One; You are all losers and have no life's. Number Two; You are not even close to being me because I am better than you. And lastly, number three; you need to bow at my feet. You see I was told I was going to die at birth - well actually not me but my parents. I was barely breathing. I was doomed, but look at me now! Do I look dead! I have been through so much in my life and nothing has ever been able to even come close to stopping me, so that is why I came into this business. I was watching it on television as a child and I fell in love and I knew, I just knew inside of me this is my destiny. This is what. I was meant to stop and nothing will ever be able to stop me from getting what I want. Three life ending car crashes; I survived. Everything that could have possibly ended my life I walked right from. Some people say I should be a monk or something like that but I know God wanted me to do this...I was meant to become the greatest professional wrestler of all time and since getting to this company, have I been bowed down to or loved? Have I? No! All I have received is boos from people like you. Actually I think I have seen some of you, or you’re all just that ugly but...Back on subject for a second. I have not gotten what I deserved. As a matter of a fact I was jumped by a group of Mexicans just because I was better than one of them - Aw jealousy, how cute! I am better than all of them and I am begging you to try that on me again. Come on Angel! Try it again sometime because after I stand over you I will look even better, even though I am already the best in the world!”

[A man shakes his head and boos louder than his peers. Steven looks at him.]

“People like that fat imbecile! I have obviously got twice the potential in life than he has!”

[The guy sarcastically waves at the people around him obviously enjoying the attention on him, yet Steven Rivers is surely not. He exits the ring and walks towards the general direction of the fan that has stirred him up. The man stares at Steven as he approaches him. Steven gets right in front of him and begins talking trash towards the fan. The fan tries to retaliate with some words of his own. Both men get agitated towards each other and begin to shout at one another. A security guard tries to restrain the fan as Steven talks.

Steven Rivers: “I am sure you boo Angel Rodriguez as well, right? Well if it came down to me and him in the ring, I am sure you would boo me more than him, because he is just as pathetic as you are! Ladies and Gentlemen…you are looking at the next Acceleration Champion!”

Suddenly, Angel Rodriguez emerges out from behind the curtain with his Acceleration Championship strapped tightly around his waist.

Angel Rodriguez: “You want my belt? I will see you at Road to the Throne! Viva La Mexica, bitch!”

Angel throws down his microphone and turns around to walk behind the curtain as Revolution goes to a commercial break.

^^^

[Josh Polson vs. Assassin; 14 Minutes into the match]

For twenty minutes, Josh Polson has been fighting a war that is seemingly impossible to win. He has had his break through moments of offense, but Assassin has been too much of a challenge for Polson. Assassin has his foot in Polson’s face in the corner of the ring. Assassin decides that he is bored of playing with Josh and he decides to finish Polson off. Assassin lifts Josh up in the air and looks as if he is going for the Assassination, but Josh counters by lifting his right knee up onto Assassin’s chin, making the big man fall back into the corner. Polson takes a run up and he connects with a Shining Wizard, which makes Assassin fall down onto one knee. Josh climbs to the top rope and he takes the big man down with a missile dropkick to the back of Assassin’s head. Polson climbs back up to the top rope and he then raises his right arm up in the air. Josh connects with his finishing Last Rights maneuver. Polson takes advantage over the predicament by pinning Assassin; One…Two…Kick out! Josh angrily gets back up to his feet and as he looks at his opponent, he cannot believe that Assassin is already getting up after the Last Rights. Josh runs up the turn buckles and knocks Assassin back to the ground with a Corkscrew! Josh covers Assassin; One…Two…Kick out! Josh Polson cannot believe it! Instead of showing his frustration, Polson decides to grab hold of a microphone instead.

Josh Polson: “Hey, Assassin, you big idiot! Catch me if you can!”

Josh rolls to the outside of the ring and begins to back up the entrance ramp. Assassin angrily eyes Polson and he exits the ring.

Josh Polson: “Come on, Assassin. I bet you’re too slow to catch me.”

The referee begins the count of ten as both men are outside of the ring. Assassin closes down on Polson and at the count of eight, Josh decides that it is time to get back in the ring. Josh sidesteps Assassin and sprints back down the entrance ramp towards the ring. Josh makes it into the ring after the count of nine, but Assassin cannot make it back in time.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner as a result of a count out, and the man that will progress into the Semi Finals; Josh Polson!”

Everybody in the arena is absolutely ecstatic for Polson, who has just pulled off the biggest upset victory of his career. Assassin tries clotheslining Polson, but Josh dodges Assassin’s arm and he retreats out of the ring. Josh staggers up the ramp with his arms being raised above his head!

^^^

[A hype video for Created Development Wrestling plays, which shows all of the trainers and the host.]

Tazz: “Well I am absolutely psyched for CDW’s return, but I am just as excited for tonight’s main event. Tiger Boy will defend Jake Lyndon’s honour by challenging Dan Maskell for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. This should be off the hook!”

Josh Matthews: “I have gotta agree Tazz, this should be a great main event.”

[The camera cuts to the backstage area were Shane Johnson is standing by with Jeremy Borash. Suddenly from behind a steel chair connects with the back of Shane’s head. Pauly Payne walks into the picture and begins to sadistically chuckle at what he has done. The camera then cuts back to ringside.]

Surge walks down to the ring looking ready in his wrestling gear, threatening as ever while “Right Now” by KoRn plays. He doesn’t slap any hands or anything of that sort as he gets in the ring and grabs a mic. He paces around the ring, no introduction.

Surge: “Alright, $50, 000 is on my head. So, who wants it? Let’s get it over with! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Come on, match – right now!”

Surge throws the mic to the side as he waits. Then, out of nowhere, the Wrestling Mafia walk out from behind the curtain in their wrestling gear. The fans give a pop as Surge stares from the ring at them, unimpressed. They walk down to the ring as Surge picks the mic up again.

Surge: “Wait…cripples are going to try to collect the bounty?”

He chuckles as WM get into the ring and Rashad grabs the mic from his hand.

Rashad: “You damn right, Surge! We’ve hurt you before, and we gonna do it again for 50, 000 big one-”

Rashad doesn’t get to finish as Surge gives him a stiff punch in the mouth.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Surge boots Kenji in the gut and chucks him out of the ring. Rashad comes back at Surge with some rights, getting him a couple of times, but Surge blocks and returns another stiff punch. Surge grabs Rashad around the head before sending him into the turnbuckle. He’s smashing his head into it but out of nowhere Kenji hops onto the apron and kicks Surge in the face. Kenji backs up, seemingly setting up for a springboard as Rashad goes to regain his composure, but Surge just charges Kenji before smashing him with a Lariat! Kenji does a backflip before landing on the floor with a hard thud as the fans give a loud “OH!” with some chanting “Holy shit!” Surge is standing dominant now, as he goes back into the corner and starts nailing Rashad with a series of punches, Forearms and chops – a true Ass Kicking – before yanking him out and getting him with several knees and shoot kicks to the face. Rashad seems out on his feet as Surge lifts his head up and goes for a Rolling Elbow. But Rashad ducks and comes back up, grabbing Surge with an Exploder Suplex! But no, Surge nails Rashad with several elbows to the back of the head, making him let go. Surge goes to whip Rashad across the ring, but Rashad reverses before charging after Surge. Surge, however, springboards off the second rope of the corner before coming back onto the charging Rashad with a double stomp to the back! Surge then grabs Rashad in a choke, seemingly getting angrier and angrier by the minute of the match. He chokes Rashad against the ropes, screaming, “I’m gonna kill you!” before nailing him in the face with a flurry of rights. Surge backs up, winding up for another Lariat but out of nowhere it’s Kenji! He jumps on Surge’s back, going to choke him out. Surge stumbles back but manages to get his hands under Kenji’s arms before tearing him off. He then turns around and nails Kenji with a brutal back elbow. Kenji shakes his head, before nailing Surge in the stomach with a flurry of kicks. Surge keels over as Kenji rebounds off the ropes and nails Surge in the side of the head with a Yakuza kick – and out of nowhere, followed by a spear from Rashad! Surge holds his mid-section as he goes to get up, but Rashad and Kenji take turns beating on Surge. Rashad whips Kenji into Surge with a flying Splash into the corner, but Surge nails Kenji in mid-air with a stiff Forearm! Kenji sprawls onto the ground as Surge charges out of the corner and then nails Rashad with one! Both members of WM are laid out as Surge holds his gut, looking extremely peeved. He grabs a mic.

Surge: “It’s good that you guys came out here for that bounty – I couldn’t imagine anyone else I’d want to beat up more.”

He throws the mic down before grabbing Kenji and positioning his feet on the ropes. As Rashad is getting up, Surge nails him with a stiff Forearm, sprawling him once again. Surge drags Rashad over to Kenji, before tying up Rashad into a position for the Curb Stomp straight over Kenji. The fans are popping as Surge does a Money-Fingers taunt. He looks around the arena at the fans before grabbing Rashad’s wrists and stomping his head into Kenji’s crotch, making them do a 69! The fans laugh as Surge kicks Kenji’s feet off the ropes and stands on Rashad’s back for the pin. 1-2-NO! Kenji’s foot is on the ropes. Surge yanks Rashad up before doing the same to Kenji. Both are seemingly dead on their feet, but Surge grabs Rashad up in a Argentine Backbreaker, before grabbing up Kenji on top of Rashad. The fans are going crazy as Surge has both men on his shoulders. He again looks around the arena, nodding before driving both WM members’ heads into the ground with a double Psycho Driver! Surge covers both men; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner; Suuuuuuuuurge!”

Surge: “I knew that you two idiots would fall for that trick. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on you two for what you did to me. I put the bounty on myself to try and lure both you into my trap, and obviously my plan worked. You could say that I…’screwed’ you. Now I have got another announcement to make. After a long discussion with Michael Adams, I have been awarded the opportunity to go one on one with the Revolution Heavyweight Champion at Road to the Throne. I’d like to finish off by saying; I hate you all.”

Surge throws down the microphone and exits the ring. He walks up the entrance ramp and looks delighted with the havoc which he has caused. Surge walks behind the curtain and then the camera begins to focus on the commentator’s desk.

Tazz: “So there you have it folks, Surge is the number one contender for Dan Maskell’s championship, but the question is; will Dan Maskell even walk out tonight with his championship?”

Josh Matthews: “Well Tazz, we are about to find out right now.”

[Dan Maskell © vs. Tiger Boy (Revolution Heavyweight Championship) ]

Opening Stage

The bell sounds and Maskell is obviously not taking this match too seriously. He begins dancing around the ring before moving towards Tiger Boy. He extends his hand for a shake. Tiger Boy just stares at him and Maskell slaps his palm on his head, as if he understands now. He quickly bows and the crowd boo’s. Tiger Boy laughs, Maskell starts laughing with him and Tiger Boy levels him with a forearm. He follows it up with another three forcing him into the corner. Tiger Boy kicks away at Maskell’s guts and punches at his head before the ref. pulls him away. Tiger Boy isn’t done and quickly charges at Maskell and leaps to the second rope. He uses the extra leverage to pound away at the top of his head before leaping up in the air and driving his knee’s onto both of his shoulders. Tiger Boy quickly pounces across the ring with cat like agility before running back and hitting a springboard DDT on a staggered Maskell!

Middle Stage
(8 Minutes 18 Seconds Later)

Both Maskell and Tiger Boy are down after a double cross body. Maskell has just realized how serious this is. Both men are up at once and Tiger Boy quickly goes for a boot but Maskell catches it. He pulls him and nails a big boot to the chest of Tiger Boy knocking him to the floor. Maskell falls to the ropes catching his breathe a bit as Tiger Boy gets up. Tiger Boy quickly charges at Maskell but Maskell sees it coming and hit a massive clothesline knocking Tiger Boy out cold! Maskell covers, 1…2… Maskell breaks it! Maskell gets up laughing and quickly rips Tiger Boy back to his feet. He hits a huge Taylor Swift Suplex!

Final Stage
(11 Minutes 53 Seconds Later)

Maskell has had complete control since his big boot to Tiger Boy and could have ended this match several times already. Maskell throws Tiger Boy at the ropes and nails a back body drop. He quickly climbs to the second rope and dives off and hits an elbow onto the chest of Tiger Boy. Maskell lies down and pulls Tiger Boy over him, he yells at the ref. to count, 1…2… Kick out! Oh, so close! Dan Maskell gets up laughing as the crowd boo loudly. Maskell watches Tiger Boy as he staggers to his feet before hitting a massive Tramp Stamp, 1…2…3!

Ding, Ding, Ding

Dan Maskell raises his Revolution Heavyweight Championship above his head as Revolution goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Luchal10

{The lights go out for a time that is long enough for two people to enter the ring while the unheard before music plays before coming back on to find to everyone's surprise including those backstage that Diego Garza is perched up on one of the turnbuckles with a Mic in his hand while Zeke Zahn is standing in another corner, both of them have a huge smirk as they look at each other before Diego nods at Zeke before putting the Mic to his mouth and starting to speak as he stares into a camera and Zeke stares out at the crowd}

Diego Garza

It's funny isn't it, how not too long ago, Hardcore Pulveriser and Lionel Deathshot interrupted a match that I was involved in on War and yes, their fellow brother Criss of who they hate and their so called leader, Brock may have been in the match, but that never gave those guys the right to come into the cage and attack. I was on my to Victory, when the idiotic brother Lionel saw that I was climbing the cage and thought he would be smart and hit me with The Elimination, but you see now people, that man’s action cost me my chance at winning The Cage Championship and there isn't a damn thing in the world that's going to make me forget that day... They have no idea how bad I wanted the belt around my waist, but no that dickhead had to go and fuck things up for me, well that was pretty stupid on his behalf because when I get around to it, he and the rest of his cohorts are all going to pay for what they did to me... I’m sick of the shit I’ve had to go through with those who are bigger than me except Zeke Zahn here of course, The Assassin is a prime example of a man that has a huge stature compared to mine that has gone ahead and treated me like a ragdoll or you could say nothing by giving me a double handed Chokeslam from the inside of the ring to the outside of the ring, which coincidentally left me unconscious and unresponsive and I’ll be damned if I ever let that happen to myself again... The time has come, where I no longer get judged because of my size or because I am Spanish, The dysfunctional family plus one featuring Demon, Pulveriser, Deathshot, Menace, Thorn and Brock are all going to get to taught a hard lesson in life that the bigger they are, the harder they fall and this time around, the tables will be turned as I along with Zeke will be dropping those freaks right on their arses because it’s all about dealing out their karma as they all thought that they would get away with it and thought nothing further of it, but I clearly remembered what happen and kept it locked away inside for the next few weeks until this very day because I declare that from this moment forward, one by one they will pay the price and some of them can even say that they weren’t involved in me losing the match, but I don’t really care because I see them just as much a part of it as one another and the first person that I take out will be a huge surprise

{The lights go out long enough for two people to disappear before coming back on for everyone to find out that Diego Garza and Zeke Zahn are no where to be seen}

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Ban3-34
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in his hoodie and wrestling attire, as he's in his locker room with his personal trainer as they are eating lunch as Mack plans to make the announcement-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Rivers10

[Steven River has a huge smirk on his face as suddenly he walks up to blood.. blood that reads, "Do Not Worry About Angels Guppies.. i have your back.." and he looks up to see Trenton York walk off as Steven just smirks and nods his head before walking off in a new yellow polo shirt and tan pants.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next