The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Matthew Roberts

(Matthew Roberts walks past Surge and Kyle.And mumbles to himself.)

"Damn sinners."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
*Kyle Myers begins his journey in CWW by lighting trash on fire outside of the arena. Really, what else is he supposed to do? Talk to people? Yea right, people are stupid. The last time he talked to someone was 3 hours ago, when he was on the plane to get here. God damn that stupid flight attendant...*

Kyle: "'Would you like your free bag of peanuts?', IF I WANTED SOME GOD DAMN PEANUTS, I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR SOME! Can't get me the burger I ordered an hour ago, but they have an unlimited supply of freakin' peanuts! Fuck airplanes! We need more terrorists..."

"Hey, you...", he hears a deep voice from behind him.

*Kyle ignores the voice and keeps rambling to himself*

Kyle:
"Tell 'em time and time again -- keep your mouth shut -- but women, you know? They-just-don't-listen!"

"HEY, COCK SUCKER!"

*A brick then gets thrown at the back of Kyle's head, and he quickly grabs a broken beer bottle to protect himself*

Kyle:
"Wha- who!?"

Kyle sees Surge, standing there in street clothes, with another brick.

"Me...", Surge says, brandishing the stone.

Kyle: " Surge~! You... You... You- Wait, Why are you brandishing that stone?"

Surge stops brandishing the stone.

"You know, I don't know...", he says, looking at it in his hand.

He throws it behind him, hitting a homeless man. The homeless man lets out a cry of pain before falling over, into traffic. Gridlock and chaos ensues as Surge walks up to Kyle.

"I see potential in you, kid...", he pats Kyle's solider, "...to kill a lot of people."

*Kyle barely listens to Matthew, as all he hears is "Bla, bla, bla, bla, me stupid, bla, bla, bla". He then focuses his attention on Surge*

Kyle:
"Good sir, you can't pay me enough to kill lots of people while our country is in the midst of a Civil War!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Surge sees Matthew pass by, then looks at a brick on the ground.

"Primero...", he mumbles, before turning back to Kyle.

"But you see, Kyle, we are not at Civil War. Civil War can only be between Galaxies, and we are in the same galaxy. However, I do believe we can start one, young protege."

Quote :
And so, a friends with benefits relationship was born...

Surge looks around, "What the Hell was that? Did you hear something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

CL Punk wrote:

"But you see, Kyle, we are not at Civil War. Civil War can only be between Galaxies, and we are in the same galaxy. However, I do believe we can start one, young protege."

Quote :

Quote :
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

Kyle:
"I think it was that tranny over there."

Kyle points to Matthew who is still walking away

Kyle:
"He keeps mumbling about jacking off or something."

FLASHBACK! wrote:
However, I do believe we can start one, young protege.

Kyle: "Protege? You haven't even bought me dinner yet!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Dustin Shore is seen coming out of the back onto the stage, dressed in blue jeans and one of his old 'Your Hero' shirts, stopping and standing at the top of the stage. He puts his feet together, and as he hangs his head, he holds his arms out to the sides, as if he has been crucified. His head then comes up and looks around at the crowd, the fans of CWW. His arms fall back to his sides and he begins to walk down to the ring, focused forward and not acknowledging the crowd anymore. He climbs the steps into the ring, and goes and stands on the second rope in the corner, performing another crucifixion stance before getting down and grabbing a microphone from a ringside hand. He climbs and sits on top of the turnbuckle, feet propped on the second one. He looks around the crowd for a brief moment.

"You don't look particularly happy to see me," he says, as if he is doing nothing more than stating what the weather is. In reaction, the crowd gives him a chorus of boos for attacking Michael Chains. Dustin lets this go on for a few moments.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. It's an old saying, but an accurate one. As I walked down that ramp, my music blaring, the spotlight on me, it was as if I'd never left. But everyone knows that I've been gone for many months. Many Pay-per-views and nights here on Monday Night War. I was content to sit back and watch for a while, but something kept calling me back. And you see, it was really odd for me because, unlike many of you I handle money well, and unlike most of you I have a college degree. And no, we aren't counting jokes like 'Liberal Arts'. So, with my financial future secure, I thought I could sit back and watch. But I saw what each and every one of you saw, a steady decline in the quality of our great Monday Night show. Demon received his attention as always, but he's not my issue at the moment, you all know what I have to say about him. No, this is about everyone else. This is about Michael Chains, oh yes. This is about Omega and this is about Criss Menace and this is about the CWW Champion Mark 'Razor' Jones. All I have to say is...that's it?"

*The crowd boos as Dustin puts down some of War's top superstars.*

"I remember when the CWW Championship used to mean something. I remember when it was the pinnacle of achievement in this company. I struggled, clawed and fought my way to it, working for over a year and a half before I got my shot and seized the brass ring. Now people are getting title shots right out of the gate, and Mark Jones, who hasn't been on the roster a whole calendar year, has become one of the longest reigning CWW Champions in history! Well, as I said, it goes back to a decline in quality. That was why I couldn't stay away. I couldn't watch my legacy being tarnished like it was. That is why I came out and confronted Jordan and Kalvin, and that is why I attacked Michael Chains. Michael is only the first, certainly not the last. I am here to bring respect and awe back to CWW...or to bring CWW down."

*Dustin surprises the crowd by leaving it at that before he rolls out of the ring and heads towards the back, leaving questions abound.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

Kyle:
"I think it was that tranny over there."

Kyle points to Matthew who is still walking away

Kyle:
"He keeps mumbling about jacking off or something."

FLASHBACK! wrote:
However, I do believe we can start one, young protege.

Kyle: "Protege? You haven't even bought me dinner yet!"

PICKLES wrote:
Use the Force, Surge, use the Force...

Surge looks at Matt again.

"This guy's really creeping me out, young protege. Let's...go inside.", Surge motions to the building.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm

*The mysterious man from earlier in the week arrives at the arena, once again in his Black '67 Mustang. He gets out, heads to his locker room, and prepares for his debut match against one Devin Smith.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40