The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones spots Angel Rodriguez in the backstage area.

Harry Jones: "You've made quite a name for yourself, haven't you?"

AR: It was never in doubt, Jones
Harry Jones: "Angel, I wrestled in Tijuana Mexico for nine years; did you know that? I am going to make you an offer. After I get rid of the pest called Kevin Irvine, us two can have a friendly match. Who knows, maybe you could even pick up a few techniques..."

Surge walks by, in a pair of track pants and his "Kill, Surge, Kill" shirt. He notices both men and walks up, patting them on the back.

"Hey, fellas. I couldn't help but hear your conversation as I was walking past.", he chuckles, "I remember when I wrestled in Tijuana. It's pretty scary, even for me. I remember when I first came in I saw a bunch of dead dogs in a sewer. Then some kids were chasing me down the street trying to sell me chicklets. [he waves his arms crazily] I DON'T WANT YOUR CHICKLETS DAMNIT! LEAVE ME ALONE! [Surge stops waves] You know me though, good at heart, so little Juan now lives with me."

He chuckles again.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 am

*Josh Polson sits in catering nearly recovered from his bruised ribs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 am

*Devin Smith walks out to the ring ignoring the fans and showing off his new more fitting theme*

Devin Smith:Listen to me all of you fatasses and snot-pickers! I am the definition of what Los Angeles California is all about! I was a movie star! No,I still am but Im also a CWW wrestler,for those who dont know I was the star of Scarface 2,I was Spiderman in Spiderman 4,I was in Fantastic 4:the sequel where I had a bedroom scene with Jessica Alba.

*Devin smirks and does this dance: *

Devin Smith: Haha that was nice...anyway! I have a story to tell you ,when I was done filming for the Fantastic 4 movie,I was wrestling on the Indys for a short time I went to a now defunct company where I won the world title on the closing show.Than i went back to the Indys and got tired of it.I enjoyed life for 2 years but than I did an Indiana Jones movie.I than recieved a call from the CWW chairman and offered me a career in CWW because they knew that if they hired me that I would open doors for this company to Hollywood and they are sure as hell right! But now i demand a match on the next Revolution!!! I dont know why they haven't given me a match but maybe Im too good for this company! I will give them two weeks to convince me that this is an awesome company or else i will take my movie-making friends and go to a different company!!!!
*Devin drops the mic and leaves to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:55 am

*Devin Smith walking around backstage while texting*

OT-Can someone tell me how good was that promo?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 am

MrWWEUniverse wrote:

OT: It wasn't bad at all. You are definitely improving man.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:40 am

Hazza wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

OT: It wasn't bad at all. You are definitely improving man.
OT-Thanks,Ive been trying to master my Rping dkills.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones spots Angel Rodriguez in the backstage area.

Harry Jones: "You've made quite a name for yourself, haven't you?"

AR: It was never in doubt, Jones
Harry Jones: "Angel, I wrestled in Tijuana Mexico for nine years; did you know that? I am going to make you an offer. After I get rid of the pest called Kevin Irvine, us two can have a friendly match. Who knows, maybe you could even pick up a few techniques..."

Surge walks by, in a pair of track pants and his "Kill, Surge, Kill" shirt. He notices both men and walks up, patting them on the back.

"Hey, fellas. I couldn't help but hear your conversation as I was walking past.", he chuckles, "I remember when I wrestled in Tijuana. It's pretty scary, even for me. I remember when I first came in I saw a bunch of dead dogs in a sewer. Then some kids were chasing me down the street trying to sell me chicklets. [he waves his arms crazily] I DON'T WANT YOUR CHICKLETS DAMNIT! LEAVE ME ALONE! [Surge stops waves] You know me though, good at heart, so little Juan now lives with me."

He chuckles again.

AR: OK, Surge, that's...fine. Now, Harry, I think we would put on a match too good for the ignorant Americanos. They don't deserve to see the two greatest performers in CWW put on a PPV worthy match. So I have to decline.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 am

Chase promo to be up soon
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 am

Revolution will have to be Quick Results this week again...Sorry!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 am

Hazza wrote:
Revolution will have to be Quick Results this week again...Sorry!

That isn't a problem mate.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

Christian Storm

Storm arrives to a lot of heat rom the crowd. He spends some time at the gym, before heading to catering.

OT-I'll post a promo before War. It's my birthday this weekend
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Dan Maskell is sleeping in his locker room.

Craig Owens is slapping hands with fans outside the arena.

TST are in the hall.

Yusuf Ali is in the gym preparing for Kevin irvine

Charlie Bernham is sleeping outside the arena on a wall.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

*Devin Smith walks around backstage thinking about getting a manager*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Criss_10

*Criss Menace walks backstage, with his CWW Cage Championship over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 am

*Josh Polson is seen in catering, thinking about next weekend specifically his encounter with Hardcore Pulveriser at Road to The Throne*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson is seen in catering, thinking about next weekend specifically his encounter with Hardcore Pulveriser at Road to The Throne*

{Diego Garza and Zeke "Zero" Zahn walk into catering and see that Josh Polson is in there, all alone, so they decide to make their way over while giving filthy looks to those that they pass before standing right in front of Polson}

Diego Garza

I hope you beat Hardcore Pulveriser for all the people smaller than him that have been victims of his brothers and himself because those dysfunctional freaks will know not to pick on us again, once your through with "Pulse Eraser"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 am

Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

{Diego Garza and Zeke "Zero" Zahn walk into catering and see that Josh Polson is in there, all alone, so they decide to make their way over while giving filthy looks to those that they pass before standing right in front of Polson}

Diego Garza

I hope you beat Hardcore Pulveriser for all the people smaller than him that have been victims of his brothers and himself because those dysfunctional freaks will know not to pick on us again, once your through with "Pulse Eraser"

*Josh looks up from his meal*
Josh: Thanks man, i appreciate that i have some support in the back but next Saturday it'll just be me and him. Lets see if i can bring the goods.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 am

[As Jordan Chase's them song plays the crowd boo loudly, as Chase walks onto the stage wearing a Black Button Shirt and Black Trousers the crowd boo loudly, Chase is quickly handed a microphone by a official as he stands there]

Chase: Yes it is I your lost prophet, your self righteous saviour and the founder of the Words of Chase but there is something else you will soon be calling me and that is CWW Champion as at Road to the Throne it shall be either me or Calvin Hobbs coming out the victor as those two lumbering oafs Chris James and Mark Jones wonder what happened as they were totally dominated and outclassed.

[As the crowd boo Calvin Hobbs theme plays]

[As Calvin Joins Chase on the stage there is a tremendous amount of heat from the crowd]

Calvin: You see there is no one out there who can stop me and Jordan Chase from accomplishing what we came here for and that is to not only spread the Words of Chase on a national scene but to also achieve a pinnacle by winning the CWW title so Mark Jones, Hardcore Demon, Chris James and of course Thorn and Menace watch out because there is a storm coming for you.

[as Calvin Hobbs walks backstage Jordan stands there for a secong basking in boos before talking]

Jordan: so to any of the fans who happen to be doubting us when we compete this week just take note that the Words of Chase have spread through CWW vastly and that people may seem they disagree with me but do they really I mean Criss Menance and Thorn how do you guys know that neither of you are followers same for you Mark and Chris how do you know the other guy is not following my words so while we get ready for Road to the Throne think that over.

[Jordan Chase then walks backstage and he and Calvin Hobbs proceed to leave the arena in a Black Hummer]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Diego Garza

Josh: Thanks man, i appreciate that i have some support in the back but next Saturday it'll just be me and him. Lets see if i can bring the goods.

Diego Garza

Well if you don't... you'll be an even bigger disappointment than you were before, so I suggest you go out there on Saturday and kick his ass like there's no tomorrow and then together we will take him out on War, which will make our job a whole lot easier in getting rid of the lot of them unless you don't want to take part in the destruction of War's Monstrous Family
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 am

Shade cant be fucked to F wrote:

[As Jordan Chase's them song plays the crowd boo loudly, as Chase walks onto the stage wearing a Black Button Shirt and Black Trousers the crowd boo loudly, Chase is quickly handed a microphone by a official as he stands there]

Chase: Yes it is I your lost prophet, your self righteous saviour and the founder of the Words of Chase but there is something else you will soon be calling me and that is CWW Champion as at Road to the Throne it shall be either me or Calvin Hobbs coming out the victor as those two lumbering oafs Chris James and Mark Jones wonder what happened as they were totally dominated and outclassed.

[As the crowd boo Calvin Hobbs theme plays]

[As Calvin Joins Chase on the stage there is a tremendous amount of heat from the crowd]

Calvin: You see there is no one out there who can stop me and Jordan Chase from accomplishing what we came here for and that is to not only spread the Words of Chase on a national scene but to also achieve a pinnacle by winning the CWW title so Mark Jones, Hardcore Demon, Chris James and of course Thorn and Menace watch out because there is a storm coming for you.

[as Calvin Hobbs walks backstage Jordan stands there for a secong basking in boos before talking]

Jordan: so to any of the fans who happen to be doubting us when we compete this week just take note that the Words of Chase have spread through CWW vastly and that people may seem they disagree with me but do they really I mean Criss Menance and Thorn how do you guys know that neither of you are followers same for you Mark and Chris how do you know the other guy is not following my words so while we get ready for Road to the Throne think that over.

[Jordan Chase then walks backstage and he and Calvin Hobbs proceed to leave the arena in a Black Hummer]

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Demon_11
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Thorn_10
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Criss_10

*Hardcore Demon, Thorn & Criss Menace stand in a locker room, shaking their heads at Jordan's words*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:21 am

OOC:

I'm in disbelief over the fact that I was cutting a great promo with Mark Jones and was almost done, when I accidentally closed the tab... FFS
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am

Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Well if you don't... you'll be an even bigger disappointment than you were before, so I suggest you go out there on Saturday and kick his ass like there's no tomorrow and then together we will take him out on War, which will make our job a whole lot easier in getting rid of the lot of them unless you don't want to take part in the destruction of War's Monstrous Family
*Josh narrows his eyes and stands up, abandoning his meal*
Josh: So that's your game huh? Listen up hombres coz i'm going to say this once i am not going out there to put Hardcore Pulveriser on the shelf, i go out there to compete at my very limits, to let him know i'm not another punk kid he can just push around so no i'm not going to destroy "War's monstrous family" but if i get wind you've had a shot at 'em unprovoked you better pray to god i deal with you first
*Josh walks past them and out of catering*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Samuel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

*Josh narrows his eyes and stands up, abandoning his meal*
Josh: So that's your game huh? Listen up hombres coz i'm going to say this once i am not going out there to put Hardcore Pulveriser on the shelf, i go out there to compete at my very limits, to let him know i'm not another punk kid he can just push around so no i'm not going to destroy "War's monstrous family" but if i get wind you've had a shot at 'em unprovoked you better pray to god i deal with you first
*Josh walks past them and out of catering*

{Diego nudges Zeke with a grin on his face}

Diego Garza

Josh has no idea about what they did to me, but you do, so you've got to help me out and get Polson off the fence and onto our side before it's too late... Remember Zeke, he's gone through a lot with them too just like I have and you weren't to pleased, when you heard about what happen to me, so we've got to put our plan into action very soon

{Zeke nods at Diego before they both leave Catering and go to their locker room}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Jesse_mccartney

The Theme Music fills the arena with a loud blast

Wayne Tyler Frank is coming to Revolution!

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm

*Devin Smith looking around to recruit a manager*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next