The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
D37N3 D 53T4962

Danny D Returns?
Day-um you're good!

ik! ik! I like noodles.
Delete this post before Mitch sees it. He cracked our code because John used it too much Razz

Naughty Jake lol. I will be nice & let you get away with it because you didn't know the rule Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
D37N3 D 53T4962

Danny D Returns?
Day-um you're good!

ik! ik! I like noodles.
Delete this post before Mitch sees it. He cracked our code because John used it too much Razz

Naughty Jake lol. I will be nice & let you get away with it because you didn't know the rule Razz

Very Happy Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am

Confirmed for Revolution: "SmashDown"

- Dan Maskell goes one on one with Jake Lyndon's former tag team partner Benny Johnston.
- Four Superstars are finally given the opportunity to debut in a Fatal Fourway Match

The rest of the match card will be left unannounced.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 am

Confirmed for War:

- 10 Cruiserweight Battle Royal to determine the new Cruiserweight Champion.
- Peste & Guerra defend their newly won CWW Tag Team Championships against Top Shelf Talent.
- A very special guest will appear on the show.

All this & more.

Last edited by Mitch on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:54 am

(Devin Smith in the gym doing alot of working out to prepare for his debut this wednesday.)

OT-Anyone wanna RP? Please?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 am

Promo part 1 out of 2)

(Devin Smith walks out looking extremely pissed off and annoyed as he ignores the fans and walks straight to the ring)

Devin Smith

"Damn it! Im sick and tired of this Scooby Doo bullshit! I just want to get this over with! So,I want to know who you are and why are you doing this!? Its gone on long enough and I think everyone is tired of it so why dont you take your crappy bag of tricks and get out here now!"

(The lights go out as if there is a power outage and than this plays on the tron and this man walks out:CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 CM_Punk_RAW_800)

Mystery Man

"You look confused,I will fill you in.You dont recognize me because I look and sound different because I had to undergoe plastic surgery and vocal reconstruction surgerys because of you,I almost died because of you,and I thank you for it as its opened my eyes to the truth about this disgusting world full of sinners.I use to pander to these people with rhymes.
if you haven't figured it out already that Im..."

To be continued in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 am

OOC:

I will send promo to Hazza for rev, stuff The PPV.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 am

MrWWEUniverse aka Dean. wrote:
Promo part 1 out of 2)

(Devin Smith walks out looking extremely pissed off and annoyed as he ignores the fans and walks straight to the ring)

Devin Smith

"Damn it! Im sick and tired of this Scooby Doo bullshit! I just want to get this over with! So,I want to know who you are and why are you doing this!? Its gone on long enough and I think everyone is tired of it so why dont you take your crappy bag of tricks and get out here now!"

(The lights go out as if there is a power outage and than this plays on the tron and this man walks out:CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 CM_Punk_RAW_800)

Mystery Man

"You look confused,I will fill you in.You dont recognize me because I look and sound different because I had to undergoe plastic surgery and vocal reconstruction surgerys because of you,I almost died because of you,and I thank you for it as its opened my eyes to the truth about this disgusting world full of sinners.I use to pander to these people with rhymes.
if you haven't figured it out already that Im..."

To be continued in a few minutes.

Promo Part 2 out of 2

Mystery Man

"...Matthew Roberts than you are just plain stupid."

(Devin Smith interrupts him)

Devin Smith

"Whoa whoa whoa,you cant be him,you cant be!I thought I ended your career!! And how did you perform those weird things?! What happened to Jenna Brooks!?"

(Matthew Roberts smiles as he begins to answer Devin)

Matthew Roberts

"My dear man calm down,when I saw my life before my eyes I saw Jesus Christ and he gave me a gift,A gift of angelic powers.As for Jenna Brooks ,her time on earth was up and she paid for her actions as she was judged by our God and lets just say she wasnt heaven material as she was well...a slut. So before I leave ,I want to warn you that all will be judged by our lord and savior as well as myself so next time you decide to sin just remember that we are watching."

(A cloud of smoke appears and Matthew Roberts disappears and Devin Smith is left in the ring speechless and in shock as he starts heading backstage)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
OOC:

I will send promo to Hazza for rev, stuff The PPV.

Someone is looking for another strike
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 am

decided to change Dan's pic Base to KJ Noons

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Kj_noons
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 am

(Devin Smith is in his locker room still shocked that Matthew Roberts is alive)

(Matthew Roberts is walking around backstage with his hands folded and examining the sinners that are the CWW roster)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 am

OT: Jake we're having an in-ring RP tomorrow, like it or not.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 am

Azazel is coming to CWW!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and decides to walk around.

Silver Shadow, after staying up all night, and going through at least 50 cans of silver spray paint, has finally finished spray painting every inch of his lr silver. He sits down, eyes closed and begins thinking.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Bobtah10
-' The Freak ' Bob Tahom -
exits his Lr and heads down the Hallway.

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 52a79310
-' The Emperor of Submission Moves ' Joe Tahom -
sits backstage,drinking a cold Beer.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 pm

(Devin Smith finally learns the news that he will be having a match on WAR tomorrowfor the Cruiserweight Championship and is extremely focused on the match.)

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 pm

The crowd cheers loudly in excitement as this theme song hits. The newly hired superstar Azazel comes out and the cheers get even louder. Azazel looks at the fans and raises his arms as he has officially joined CWW. Of course the fans know him because of his accomplishments in the rival industry ECCW. Azazel walks down the ramp slapping hands with the fans. He has a big smile on his face as he gets into the ring and strikes a pose. Then he gets a microphone as the music stops.

"Wow! I can say I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction! Thank you!"

The crowd keeps on chanting Azazel's name.

"Thank you very much! You can't imagine how much that means to me! I appreciate your support I really do! I can only assume that those of you that have this kind of reaction towards My arrival, you already know who I am. But in case there are people that don't know me allow me to introduce Myself. My name is Azazel! I know, it's a really weird name but...oh well! Anyway I came out here to get a first feeling of what it really means to be a part of this huge company. And I get it now. When I see these lights, this huge arena, this ring and of course you guys. The best fans in the world! Now, I understand that just because I was a big name in a different company that doesn't make me a big deal here in CWW. But I am going to fight really hard and I'll do whatever is necessary to become a big name here. I am going to earn My main event spot. Cause I'm not just a wrestler. I'm a fighter. I came to CWW to fight. Win, lose or draw I won't stop fighting! No trash-talk, because that doesn't get you anywhere. I prefer actions instead of words. Oh and in case you are still wondering...no I don't get steroids! Believe me, everything you see is just a result of hard training and clean life. That means no alcochol, no smoking, no drugs or stuff like that. Now, to get back to what I want to do here in CWW, I am not officially on any brand because at first I was signed for Revolution but then I requested to be a part of the War roster instead. You want to know why? I'll give you three names. 1st one is Brock. Brock has been working out really hard to have this powerful body and Brock has kicked a lot of asses to make a name for himself. I wanna fight Brock some day just so we can see who is the most powerful from the two of us. Nothing personal with the guy. Just typical competition. 2nd name, or second guy on my list if you want, it's the Assasin. That huge guy has made a lot of impact lately and has intimidate a lot of people back there. That SOB cost Thorn a Last Man Standing match last night which forced Thorn to leave War and move into Revolution. Now in case that Thorn can't get his revenge I will be more than happy to do it for him. 1st because I am a huge supporter and fan of Thorn and I didn't like what I saw last night and secondly because I want to show to the people that this big scary Assasin guy can be taken out. Now that brings me to the 3rd person that made Me want to join War. That's the guy that I respect more than anybody on any industry, that's the Hall of Famer, the legendary Hardcore Demon! Come on let's give it for CWW's biggest superstar!"

The crowd cheers for Hardcore Demon as Azazel nods smiling.

"Don't get me wrong it would be an honor for me to compete against Hardcore Demon but that's not the main picture. I just wanted to be on the same roster as this huge legend! It's an honor to even be near him. I don't need to fight him, I need to shake his hand and tell him that he is My idol. That when I was down at the streets working as a bodyguard he inspired me to become a wrestler! A fighter! He is the reason that I am here tonight! Hardcore Demon is the reason that I wanted to join CWW. So even if I don't get put into the War roster I am going to find a way to catch up with Demon. He might give me an advice! He might tell me a joke! I don't care what he has to say to me as long as I get to shake his hand and say "Thank you". So I'm going to head to the back now and you know, try to get along with the rest of the guys backstage. I want to get familiar with this place since it's My new home now. Once again I thank you for your support and for your love and I promise you, War or Revolution will get Azazel and your big black boy will bring Domination! Thank you!"

Azazel's theme song hits as he puts down the mic.
He exits the ring and slaps hands with a few fans before heading into backstage.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 pm

(Devin Smith walks out with a big smile on his face as he knows that he will become the fastest rising wrestler in CWW history as he will win the CWW Cruiserweight Championship in his debut match tomorrow on War)

Devin Smith

"Good evening all of you losers and wannabes! Its a great time in the life of Devin Smith, as I will debut tomorrow night on WAR!Wait theres more my debut will be...for the Cruiserweight championship!!!" Crowd Boos him as they are afraid of the possibility of Devin being Cruiserweight champion in his first match) "Haha I see you people arent too happy about it,but its great because Devin Smith equals ratings,money,and entertainment! Plus I dont have to worry about any freaky *censored* happening to me as Matthew Roberts is happy with me,And now I guarantee that I will become cruiserweight champion tomorrow! And if you dont believe me than just you wait...just you wait."

(Devin Smith drops the mic and heads backstage)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

(Devin Smith walks out with a big smile on his face as he knows that he will become the fastest rising wrestler in CWW history as he will win the CWW Cruiserweight Championship in his debut match tomorrow on War)

Devin Smith

"Good evening all of you losers and wannabes! Its a great time in the life of Devin Smith, as I will debut tomorrow night on WAR!Wait theres more my debut will be...for the Cruiserweight championship!!!" Crowd Boos him as they are afraid of the possibility of Devin being Cruiserweight champion in his first match) "Haha I see you people arent too happy about it,but its great because Devin Smith equals ratings,money,and entertainment! Plus I dont have to worry about any freaky *censored* happening to me as Matthew Roberts is happy with me,And now I guarantee that I will become cruiserweight champion tomorrow! And if you dont believe me than just you wait...just you wait."

As Devin gets backstage, he runs into The Mexican Mafia, and is approached by Angel Rodriguez.

AR: Devin, Devin, Devin. You might feel you can win the Cruiserweight title on debut, but you're not me. Only I win titles on my debut, as I did with this little gem around my shoulder. Now, you may feel you're a favourite, and you might be the best wrestler in the match, but your Tag Team champions, Peste and Guerra, plus a title hungry Hambre are all in the match, meaning we have 3/10ths of a chance of taking our third title.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Devin Smith

As Devin gets backstage, he runs into The Mexican Mafia, and is approached by Angel Rodriguez.

AR: Devin, Devin, Devin. You might feel you can win the Cruiserweight title on debut, but you're not me. Only I win titles on my debut, as I did with this little gem around my shoulder. Now, you may feel you're a favourite, and you might be the best wrestler in the match, but your Tag Team champions, Peste and Guerra, plus a title hungry Hambre are all in the match, meaning we have 3/10ths of a chance of taking our third title.

(Devin smiles and takes off his glasses and begins to talk)

Devin Smith

"Hahaha youre kidding me right? These jobbers,no way. Listen Angus Hernandez,I may be debuting but I have more experience than these losers combined.Im a mother-fucking movie star bro.I dont care if your little bitches here do gang up on me cause Im the definition of perfection and you...you're just a poor little chollo from the ghetto."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Devin Smith

Devin Smith

"Hahaha youre kidding me right? These jobbers,no way. Listen Angus Hernandez,I may be debuting but I have more experience than these losers combined.Im a mother-fucking movie star bro.I dont care if your little bitches here do gang up on me cause Im the definition of perfection and you...you're just a poor little chollo from the ghetto."

AR: From the ghetto? I come from riches and wealth. You gotta get your facts right, mr. Smith. As for the definition of perfection, I don't think so. I am a 3 time Acceleration champion, former Hardcore champion and on Sunday, I won the Road to the Throne tournament, so I'm the number 1 contender, all inside 4 months of my debut. You'll treat me with respect, or else I'll crush you like a bug.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm

{As the Revolution World Champion 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell's theme plays the crowd boo loudly, As Dan walks out from the back with his title round his waist the boos increase, as Dan does some cocky walk down to the ring he spots a fan holding a sign which says 'Dan looks different' Dan promptly grabs the fan in a faux headlock and pulls out from his pocket his phone and gets a picture with the fan before hopping in the ring and taking a microphone}

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Noonsm10

Dan: Your Champion is here, you see I promised weeks ago that I would retain my title against Surge, I proved that when I water boarded that S&Mish fuck and I proved it when I pinned him last night which proves to me that Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence and that is exactly what I am Excellent, so why don't you people start to recognise that and chant He is excellent.

{Crowd obviously boo and chant you suck at Dan which unfazes him as he has heard it all before}

Dan: You see I understand you people wanting to boo me but let's face it who have you really got to cheer for I hammered Surge, I ended Jake Lyndon and everyone else is subpar compared to me be it in the ring or on the microphone, and the reason I am successful is because I am willing to risk everything to reach my goals as He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life and that saying counts to the whole country of America and 90% of the world.

{A USA chant starts which just causes Dan to laugh}

Dan: seriously though look at the people I have beaten in my career who have gone on to notable success in CWW Cody Daniels, Surge, Jake Lyndon and Tim Lucker those people are hall of fame worthy and yet I have beaten all of them some on the grandest stages in the world and others in the biggest shit holes that can be thought of.

Dan: but now with that I have a problem you see look at the roster and following the thrashing I have given to both Surge and Jake I don't see no one really left to compete with me I mean sure there are some big names and even bigger dudes but they are not on my level no one is and that is nothing to be ashamed of its just life I am naturally gifted, Physically Superior and still pretty damn good looking which brings me to something which has to be addressed.

{Just then on the titantron this appears a picture of Angel Rodriguez from Road to the Throne 3 celebrating his win}

Dan: That right there is Angel Rodriguez A man who won Road to the Throne in impressive fashion not only earning a title shot but also making me lose £50 as I bet on Owens, but anyways Angel I expect you to be watching this hoping for me to build you up or make some witty remark whereas instead all I am going to say is you have done well for yourself and built a impressive resume for yourself but do not expect that your amateur wrestling skills and all that BS will work on me as Angel like you I have skills and my skills will tie you up in knots in the ring and leave you crying for a burrito or a new job as a gardener.

{As the crowd are sort of disgusted by Dan's last comment he raises his title high in the air before leaving the ring, once outside the ring he spuds the same fan holding the Dan looks different sign before walking backstage and heading for his locker room}
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Devin Smith

Devin Smith

AR: From the ghetto? I come from riches and wealth. You gotta get your facts right, mr. Smith. As for the definition of perfection, I don't think so. I am a 3 time Acceleration champion, former Hardcore champion and on Sunday, I won the Road to the Throne tournament, so I'm the number 1 contender, all inside 4 months of my debut. You'll treat me with respect, or else I'll crush you like a bug.

Devin Smith

(Devin rolls his eyes)

"Bro,I dont care if you think you came from wealth or have won championships,I think we both know that if you didnt have your little gang of jobbers you wouldnt be anything in this company.I may be a little unfriendly with the rules but at least I don't look like a coward hiding behind a bunch of losers."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm

(Matthew Roberts walking around with his head down in his white trenchcoat and ring gear)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Omega is walking around, still in pain, ready to do a promo. He notices a promo going on, scoffs, and await it to end. His manager, Alpha, is home sick.

Silver Shadow is walking around the halls, spray painting thing silver.

OFF: Bout to post a promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next