The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 am

RED wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Two things;

- Azazel will get a chance to redeem his loss to the Heavyweight Champion next week when he goes one on one with Hunter J
- Yeah I saw your post. That's kind of annoying, but I'm chill to just pretend the main event was a triple threat?

And I'm gonna get some sleep. Night people.

Just to make something clear, I didn't requested to jump into War because of what happened on your show. I requested for Azazel to be signed on War instead of Revolution like two days ago. Just pointing this out in case you think I don't like you or your show.
Ah k glad you cleared things up lol. Yeah, you can jump ship if you like...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

John TPA is leaving for good. No ifs no buts. He is done.

Hello, everyone. As you read the title, it is true. John TPA is done. This not an lie, or no plot do get people to say "Come back" I am done. My dad has said I need to grow up. He is right. John Congreve needs to grow up. I have a career. I am nearly 17. Nearly an adult. Even though I want to stay here. It is my dads order. Come next term, John is turning into an adult. I am going to be studying a lot and working a lot. School has been busy for me. That is why I don't rp as much. I am sad to let go of my booking but I must do so. To my mates from Harry to Jake and Sam and Dan. I bid you farewell. I will be signing out of my account tonight for good. I am not coming back. Cheers guys.

Farewell

John Congreve.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Samuel T wrote:
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Ban1-40

{Hayden Jaggerz is sitting in the hallway, messaging someone important on his phone}

(Kevin Evans walks up to him seething)

"So, Hayden I have noticed you have been very distance towards me. Do you hate me now? Are thinking I am forgetting about you? I have told you I will not forget about us. I just want to bring a title to the group. Hell, Hayden use what his name to win the tag titles, since we can't get them."

{Hayden quickly sends his message before looking up at Kevin with a disheartened look on his face}

Hayden Jaggerz

His name is Ramon Rocque and he's taking care of his own business just like you are, but there's a difference between you two, he isn't my tag team partner while you are, but I understand that you've wanted that belt for a long time, so here's the deal, if you lose that title match, whenever you may have it, you forget about the Cruiserweight Championship and we both go straight after the Tag Team titles, but if you do pull off the win and get the gold then you give me a title shot after Hambre has his rematch... we got a deal?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Omega arrives and walks around.

Silver Shadow hasn't arrives yet.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Hazza wrote:
RED wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Two things;

- Azazel will get a chance to redeem his loss to the Heavyweight Champion next week when he goes one on one with Hunter J
- Yeah I saw your post. That's kind of annoying, but I'm chill to just pretend the main event was a triple threat?

And I'm gonna get some sleep. Night people.

Just to make something clear, I didn't requested to jump into War because of what happened on your show. I requested for Azazel to be signed on War instead of Revolution like two days ago. Just pointing this out in case you think I don't like you or your show.
Ah k glad you cleared things up lol. Yeah, you can jump ship if you like...

Mitch said "in the near future" so Azazel can stay on Revolution for now.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Just letting everyone know. I will become very inactive. Only chance I will get to rp is when my dad is on nightsift. As have stated before I will be on chat box every so often. I will rp as my dudes but rarely. I am about to get off for today and not be coming back for three weeks. So yea peace out dudes.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 pm

(Devin Smith is in his locker room on the phone with his agent)

(Matthew Roberts is sitting on a crate)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

Dashing wrote:
Samuel T wrote:
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Ban1-40

{Hayden Jaggerz is sitting in the hallway, messaging someone important on his phone}

(Kevin Evans walks up to him seething)

"So, Hayden I have noticed you have been very distance towards me. Do you hate me now? Are thinking I am forgetting about you? I have told you I will not forget about us. I just want to bring a title to the group. Hell, Hayden use what his name to win the tag titles, since we can't get them."

{Hayden quickly sends his message before looking up at Kevin with a disheartened look on his face}

Hayden Jaggerz

His name is Ramon Rocque and he's taking care of his own business just like you are, but there's a difference between you two, he isn't my tag team partner while you are, but I understand that you've wanted that belt for a long time, so here's the deal, if you lose that title match, whenever you may have it, you forget about the Cruiserweight Championship and we both go straight after the Tag Team titles, but if you do pull off the win and get the gold then you give me a title shot after Hambre has his rematch... we got a deal?

(Kevin Evans clances at Hayden's phone before smirking)

"We have a deal, Hayden. I have a good feeling I got this title in the bag. But Hayden when we do fight for this title, if you lose how will you handle it? Will we still go after the tag titles? Because I want those title just as bad as you do. Also who did you text?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is sitting on a crate reading a book)

TBC by Jake
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 am

TBC by Jake

[Kevin Irvine is walking backstage when he spots Robertson]

Kevin Irvine What the hell are you doing? Why would you be getting advice from some low life punk Harry Jones!?! Do you really want to be like him?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC by Jake

Kevin Irvine What the hell are you doing? Why would you be getting advice from some low life punk Harry Jones!?! Do you really want to be like him?

(Jayden looks up)

"Well, Kevin. No I don't. I am not Harry Jones. I am Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson. He is just helping me along with my skills and talents. Anyways I did not see you offer me help did you?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC by Jake

(Jayden looks up)

"Well, Kevin. No I don't. I am not Harry Jones. I am Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson. He is just helping me along with my skills and talents. Anyways I did not see you offer me help did you?"

Kevin Irvine That's because I'm not trying to mold any of you into a little Kevin Irvine. Harry Jones is using you. I'm here to help all of you, not to devote all of my time to one you. If you keep hanging around him, you'll end up a head case just like him
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC by Jake

(Jayden looks up)

Kevin Irvine That's because I'm not trying to mold any of you into a little Kevin Irvine. Harry Jones is using you. I'm here to help all of you, not to devote all of my time to one you. If you keep hanging around him, you'll end up a head case just like him

(Jayden stands up)

"I don't want to be modled into anyone kevin. I want to learn new skills and talents thats all. If he is using me I would of noticed now. Even though what he has done to you is way over the line. I still want him to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC by Jake

(Jayden looks up)

(Jayden stands up)

"I don't want to be modled into anyone kevin. I want to learn new skills and talents thats all. If he is using me I would of noticed now. Even though what he has done to you is way over the line. I still want him to teach me."

Kevin Irvine Alright we'll see. When he turns against you because you don't want to be his little lap dog any more, don't come looking for me.

[Irvine walks off]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 am

So imma be gone the next 3 days or so
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes searching for Omega)

"That douche better be ready for an ass kicking on CDW"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 am

Omega is at a gym somewhere not at the arena, working out.

Silver Shadow arrives and begins spray painting things silver.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 am

Christian Storm

arrives at the CWW Arena to huge heat once again from the crowd. He flips off some people and heads to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
I was gonna have you talk to my mum tonight, but suit yourself.

Harry Jones promo coming soon...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
I was gonna have you talk to my mum tonight, but suit yourself.

Harry Jones promo coming soon...

I kinda wanna talk to your mum...

Surge is in his locker room, doing stuff....
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:52 am

John is going on a Gay Cruise he said he will be back in three weeks
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 am

Acceleration Results (6/24/2011):

- Criss Menace defeated Zeke Zahn at 13:32 via pinfall after hitting The Epidemic. After the match, Diego Garza tried to attack Criss, but Criss fought him off. Zeke booted him right in the face & both Diego & Zeke began a 2 on 1 attack. The lights went out & when they returned, Hardcore Demon appeared in the ring, as Diego & Zeke backed away hastily.
- Craig Owens defeated Pauly Payne at 9:34 via pinfall after hitting The Texan Funeral following a distraction from Shane Johnson.
Promo: The Assassin cut a promo, talking about how he was proud of what he did to Thorn at Road to the Throne. The Assassin then spoke about what happened this past Wednesday at Revolution, when Adam Chatfield knocked him down. The Assassin made it clear that he will make sure that Adam pays for it, one way or another.
- Santiago Del Rosario defeated Andrew Gold at 4:54 via pinfall after connecting with a violent hurricanrana which sent Andrew landing awkwardly on his head.
- Ramon Rocque defeated Dave Flip at 5:55 via pinfall after hitting him with his finisher, Rightfully Intimidating.
Promo: Angel Rodriguez spoke about how he felt it is a disgrace that Michael Adams changed his 1 on 1 title match at Tribute to the Troops to a Triple Threat Match.
- Angel Rodriguez defeated Jordan Chase at 17:34 via pinfall to the retain the Acceleration Championship after hitting the El Nino Planter following a distraction from The Mexican Mafia.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 am

*Josh Polson is sitting cross-legged in his locker room, in deep thought*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Next week on Wednesday Night Revolution

- Angel Rodriguez gets his opportunity to face Dan Maskell for the Revolution Heavyweight Champion. This match will determine who goes into Tribute to the Troops as the champion.
- Devin Smith in action
- Kevin Evans gets an opportunity at the Cruiserweight Championship, after earning the right to become number one contender last week in an Ultimate X Match.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 pm

The newly hired CWW superstar Azazel posted the folowing on his Twitter page:

"My first match on Revolution was so cool! But finally My request has been accepted and I'm on War now. I'm so excited to be in the same brand as My dream opponent Brock and of course My idol Hardcore Demon! Your big black boy is going to make an impact really soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next