The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 am

Updated Feuds for Revolution:

- Dan Maskell vs. Surge (Proffesional)
- Harry Jones vs. Kevin Irvine (Extremely Personal)
- Angel Rodriguez vs. Craig Owens (Proffesional)
- Sammy Steel vs. Casey Anomaly (Personal)
- Pauly Payne vs. Shane Johnson (Personal)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Ban1-40

{Hayden Jaggerz is seen standing backstage with the Revolution Backstage Interviewer, Jeremy Borash, about to do an interview}

JB: Now Hayden... what do you have to say about this confrontation that the man who runs CWW, Shane McMahon has planned for you on Revolution, this Wednesday night?

HJ: Look Jeremy, I really couldn't give a shit, what Shane McMahon thinks of me, he may have control of the company, but that doesn't mean that his going to be able to stop me from talking trash to him... Shane is lucky that I didn't show up for Monday Night War like he wanted me to because I would've done the same thing to him that Brock and his cronies did to Josh Polson and put him on an stretcher and into the back of an Ambulance

JB: Shane McMahon could easily rip up your contract and send you on your way, so why do you disrespect him knowing that he could kick you out of the company?

HJ: Trust me JB, Shane doesn't want to see me leave, I'm one of his most talented superstars, I have a background in underground cage fighting and not many people have that, so I don't see why he would get rid of me, when I bring an element to the business that others can't even match

JB: Hayden, I hear that your partnership is going strong with Kevin Evans, but what everyone wants to know is why you felt the need to involve yourself in Kevin's Road to the Throne tournament match against Craig Owens a few weeks ago?

HJ: Craig was asking for it, always getting involved in Kevin's matches, it was about time I stepped up to the plate and got revenge for Kevin's sake, Craig was a little bitch and thought he could keep interrupting Kevin's matches, but I put a stop to that, which came at the cost of Kevin losing his spot in the tournament because Shane chose to be a prick and do a sudden rematch, but that's just fine because Shane has now made two new enemy's

JB: Now before you go, I and anybody else watching this would like to know about yours and Kevin Evans future plans ?

HJ: Well down the track, I plan to win the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship, but at the moment, I'm going to be manage another wrestler and at the moment, I won't be disclosing any information on who this person is, but I can say that soon enough, this person will make an impression and impact on the rest of CWW... and I don't know about Kevin, but I'm sure that he will trying to gain a title one way or another. By the way Jeremy, there is still one more thing that I need to say before I go or is it something that I need to do

{Hayden grabs JB by the scruff of his neck before hitting Jaggerz Collide making his head split open and pour out with blood, once colliding with the ground, Jaggerz then proceeds to do the same to Cameraman before walking down the hallway and around a corner}

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

Hazza wrote:
Updated Feuds for Revolution:

- Dan Maskell vs. Surge (Proffesional)
- Harry Jones vs. Kevin Irvine (Extremely Personal)
- Angel Rodriguez vs. Craig Owens (Proffesional)
- Sammy Steel vs. Casey Anomaly (Personal)
- Pauly Payne vs. Shane Johnson (Personal)

Updated man
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 am

Chatbox
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 am

I am going to add a new rule to the Wellness Policy now.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Caseybanner
Casey Anomaly
*The Global Champion and Nightmare Among Men, Casey anomaly is sitting down outside of the arena on his laptop with his belt resting next to him. He is watching some of his past matches with Sammy Steel trying to learn from his mistakes. Also the words of Surge are still ringing in his ears and in the back of his mind*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:14 pm

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. She grabs her bag and her title belt, which she places over her shoulder, locks her car, and then heads towards the arena entrance. She walks over to the fans where she gladly signs autographs, most of which are on tickets from her's and Hardcore Demon's new film, "line of fire", and she also poses for pictures, before she heads inside with a smile on her face*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Michelle-in-Russia-michelle-rodriguez-5404801-680-1021-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

-Dan Bolt sits backstage with a wet towel hanging over his shoulders. Dan thinks about the action which held tonight between him and his opponent. He thinks about how he physically destroyed him and how next week, there won't be a difference.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:19 pm

*Devin Smith exits his locker room and starts walking to the ring to cut a promo*

*Battery blares throughout the arena as the pyro goes off and the fans boo Devin Smith*

*Devin Smith walks down the ramp pretending hes gonna give them high-fives but doesnt*

*Devin Smith enters the ring and grabs a mic*

Crowd: "You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!"

Devin Smith: "Ahh shut up losers. If I suck than why am I worldwide star?Why am I the next breakout star here in CWW? Why Am I better than you? I will tell you why Im better. Im better because I am in phenomenal shape,I look amazing,I am the most talented person on this roster! I have been in blockbuster movies! I have won World championships from companys all over the world! I am a sexy beast! I am oozing of charisma! I have dated models,supermodels,playboy bunnies and female wrestlers. I am the total package! I workout in the gym and in the bedroom while you all search through the papers looking for a simple job.You all sit on your couch,eating cheese puffs,watching me on TV while having your arms around your imaginary girlfriends! I am the perfect combination of looks,talent,intensity and charisma! And if there is anyone in the back who thinks they are better than me than come on out here!"

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
*Devin Smith exits his locker room and starts walking to the ring to cut a promo*

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99ybtk4QNs[/video]

*Battery blares throughout the arena as the pyro goes off and the fans boo Devin Smith*

*Devin Smith walks down the ramp pretending hes gonna give them high-fives but doesnt*

Devin Smith: "Ahh shut up losers. If I suck than why am I worldwide star?Why am I the next breakout star here in CWW? Why Am I better than you? I will tell you why Im better. Im better because I am in phenomenal shape,I look amazing,I am the most talented person on this roster! I have been in blockbuster movies! I have won World championships from companys all over the world! I am a sexy beast! I am oozing of charisma! I have dated models,supermodels,playboy bunnies and female wrestlers. I am the total package! I workout in the gym and in the bedroom while you all search through the papers looking for a simple job.You all sit on your couch,eating cheese puffs,watching me on TV while having your arms around your imaginary girlfriends! I am the perfect combination of looks,talent,intensity and charisma! And if there is anyone in the back who thinks they are better than me than come on out here!"

TBC by anyone

*As soon as Devin is finished, Hardcore Demon's music plays & the fans boos turn immediately turn to cheers, thinking that Devin is finally going to have his mouth shut. "The Cobra" himself rides out to the stage on his motorcycle & stares out to the ring. He rides down the ramp, around the ring & stops near the end of the entrance ramp. He turns the bike off, gets off the bike & stares right at Devin. He walks up the steps & enters the ring. He stares right at Devin as his music stops playing. Demon removes his sunglasses & continues staring a hole through Devin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 54121906

-Trenton York is walking backstage with a sly grin on his face after defeating a former friend and partner in Nitsuj Tarr.. He is ready for whatever comes his way next.. basically ready to win at any cost.

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Rivers10

- Steven Rivers is in the gym training, he is ready to win some gold and wants to defeat that idiot Angel.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Mitch wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

TBC by anyone

*As soon as Devin is finished, Hardcore Demon's music plays & the fans boos turn immediately turn to cheers, thinking that Devin is finally going to have his mouth shut. "The Cobra" himself rides out to the stage on his motorcycle & stares out to the ring. He rides down the ramp, around the ring & stops near the end of the entrance ramp. He turns the bike off, gets off the bike & stares right at Devin. He walks up the steps & enters the ring. He stares right at Devin as his music stops playing. Demon removes his sunglasses & continues staring a hole through Devin*

*Devin nervously laughs*

Devin: "Haha um hehe okay so you think youre better than me? You dont scare me...Ive seen plenty of guys like you in California.I know that when the cameras arent rolling and noone is looking you go to build-a-bear workshop and babies 'r' us.You fooled all of these fans into thinking that you are some badass when the truth of the matter is you just try to hide your true self behind motorcycles,tattoos and sunglasses.Now why dont you take off your makeup,sell your motorcycle and go home to your straight A kids ,mediocre wife, and your big fancy mansions and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Just Announced:

Angel Rodriguez will go one on one with Steven Rivers next week on Revolution, otherwise Angel will be double booked for Road to the Throne.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Mitch wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

TBC by anyone

*Devin nervously laughs*

Devin: "Haha um hehe okay so you think youre better than me? You dont scare me...Ive seen plenty of guys like you in California.I know that when the cameras arent rolling and noone is looking you go to build-a-bear workshop and babies 'r' us.You fooled all of these fans into thinking that you are some badass when the truth of the matter is you just try to hide your true self behind motorcycles,tattoos and sunglasses.Now why dont you take off your makeup,sell your motorcycle and go home to your straight A kids ,mediocre wife, and your big fancy mansions and call it a day.

*Demon walks over to Devin & steals the mic from him. He raises it to his mouth*

Demon: "If you want a career here, get your ass in line, kid. As far as I am concerned, you have done absolutely nothing here, so you don't call the shots. But believe me Devin, the next time I hear you run your mouth,"

*Demon pulls out a baseball bat & points it at the throat of the upstart*

Demon: "I will take this bat, & shove it down your throat."

*Demon shoves Devin into the ropes with the bat*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC:

CDW starts today?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:53 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 CraigOwens
For Dan
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 CraigOwens
For Dan

OOC: I like it man thanks
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:22 am

CDW Results (6/7/2011):

Opening Segment: Rookie Intros
- The host of CDW, Matt Striker, introduced the rookies, who were given 30 seconds to introduce themselves & explain to the CWW fans why they should win CDW this season. The fans didn't really connect well with either of the Tahom brothers, nor did they connect with Jayden Robertson. Yusuf Ali gained a hell of a lot of heat for his talk & the trainers, who were shown sitting backstage, looked impressed with Yusuf getting under the skin of the crowd & getting the crowd to hate him. Jeff Nowell impressed everyone the most with quick fire insults on every other rookie & in the midst of his introduction, he challenged Yusuf Ali to a match in the main event of tonight's show. Charlie Bernham connected with the fans well with his intro. Matt Striker announced that the first CDW elimination will be announced in 2 weeks time & that it will be 50% decided by the trainers & 50% decided by the CWW fans. Matt also announced that the first CDW match tonight & of the 1st CDW season will be Charlie Bernham vs Jayden Robertson.

1. Charlie Bernham defeated Jayden Robertson at 5:55 via pinfall after connecting with End of Days & finishing Jayden off with Ending Chapter for the victory.

Yusuf Ali Promo
- Yusuf Ali demanded promo time & continued running down the fans & the remaining rookies of the show, especially Jeff Nowell. He says that he should just be announced the winner of CDW so the fans & the trainers don't have to waste another day of their week.

2. Carlos Maslow defeated Joe Tahom (w/Bob Tahom) at 7:32 via pinfall after hitting his finisher, Discipleship. After the match however, Joe's brother & monster of a man, Bob, charged into the ring & attacked Carlos. Derek Bronson ran out & cleared the ring of both Tahom brothers.

Trainer Perspective on Rookies
- All the trainers weighed in on the rookies they have so far seen. They felt that Jeff Nowell & Yusuf Ali are the only ones that have really been able to connect with them & they feel that they really do have a shot at winning the competition.

3. Jeff Nowell defeated Yusuf Ali at 13:21 via pinfall after hitting the Hang Five Combo & finishing Yusuf off with his finisher, called Tsunami for the pinfall win.

Yusuf Ali Post-Match Promo
After he was able to pull himself together & regain his composure, Yusuf took to the mic for the 3rd time tonight & started to claim that the only reason that Jeff challenged him was because Yusuf isn't an American. Yusuf went on to challenge any of the rookies or any of the trainers to face him in the ring next week in a match. Almost immediately after Yusuf made the challenge, it was accepted by Kevin Irvine. Kevin & Yusuf had a stare-down as CDW went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 am

Yusuf Ali is looking for Kevin Irvine.

Charlie Bernham is in the locker room area changing.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

*The music of "The MMA Machine" Brock starts playing & the fans immediately boo. Brock walks out to the stage, dressed in a black tank top, his black fight gloves, black track suit pants & white runners. He walks down the ramp, ignoring the crowd's boos & he walks up the steps. He enters the ring & takes a microphone. His music stops playing & the fans boos are deafening, as Brock begins to slowly walk back & forth. He raises the mic to his mouth & the fans start to quiet down, so Brock can say what he has to say*

Brock: "Now, we all know that in 11 days at Road to the Throne, it will be the final battle between 2 of CWW's biggest titans. This will be the 4th & final battle, between 'The MMA Machine' Brock, & 'The Cobra' Hardcore Demon. It is also fitting, that this match be a 60 Minute IronMan Match. But before I want to continue, I want 'The Cobra' himself, to come out here to the ring, so I can tell him this face to face, man to man. No baseball bats, no brothers, just the 2 of us, going face to face."

*Brock waits for Demon to come out, as the fans are not sure what to think*

*The music of "The Cobra" Hardcore Demon starts playing & the fans start cheering. Demon, dressed in his fight attire, black beanie, black sunglasses, black "Sting" t-shirt & his long black leather jacket, rides out to the stage on his motorcycle & revs the motor to the roar of the crowd. Demon then rides down the ramp, around the ring & stops near the end of the entrance ramp. Demon turns the motor off, gets off the bike & walks up the steps. He steps through the ropes & stares at Brock, who stares right back at Demon. The lights return to normal & the 2 titans & heated rivals are staring at each other. The music stops playing & Brock raises the mic to his mouth, so he can say what he has to say to Demon*

Brock: "We have reached that level haven't we? The level where between you & me, it has always been about one thing, & that's who is the better man? The score is 1-1-1. 1 draw, 1 win for me, & 1 win for you. This match in 11 days, will determine who truly is the best. All that will separate us from being better than the other, is 60 minutes of torture. 60 minutes of just you & me, trying to kill each other, just to see who really is the best. Let's take it back to the beginning, when I first broke into CWW. You were the first guy I turned to when the going got tough. I did say a couple months ago, that I felt that you were a selfish bastard, because people would come out to help you, but you wouldn't come out to help anyone else. But watching everything that has gone down since Lest We Forget, I realize that I was absolutely wrong. I have been watching, because I was trying to find a weakness, so I could exploit it in the IronMan Match. But watching that you went all out to protect your family, especially someone who really isn't family to you in Lara James, I now see the light once again. So now, at Road to the Throne in 11 days time, I just want to go out there & try to prove I am the best. As 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair famously said, 'To be the man, you gotta beat the man.' Well at Road to the Throne, I am looking to beat the man, in the IronMan Match. I hope that we can put the last 3 months behind us & put on the greatest match in CWW history."

*Brock holds his right hand out for a handshake. The fans are not sure what to think, as half are saying "Shake his hand", while the other half are booing, thinking Brock is faking this change of heart. Demon looks down at Brock's hand, back up into Brock's face, takes the mic from Brock & continues staring at Brock. Demon eventually shakes Brock's hand, as the fans ultimately cheer. Brock nods & goes to leave, but Demon doesn't release the handshake & brings Brock back to the middle of the ring. The fans cheer even louder, as Demon raises the microphone to his mouth, while still staring a hole through Brock*

Demon: "We might be able, to put the last 3 months behind us, but believe me when I tell you, nothing will change the fact, that in 11 days, you need to be prepared, for the worst ass-kicking of a lifetime."

*The fans cheer, as the 2 titans stand face to face in the ring. Demon releases the handshake & both men continue staring, then Demon's music starts playing & he exits the ring. He gets on his motorcycle, starts it up & rides backstage, as Brock looks on*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 am

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, planning the week ahead
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 am

Shade wrote:

[Irvine is seen rewatching CDW in his locker room]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 The_as10

*The Assassin is seen arriving at the Revolution arena, ready for tomorrow night's Revolution show*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:

Yusuf Ali walks in the locker room.

Yusuf: Kevin we need to talk now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:

Yusuf Ali walks in the locker room.

Yusuf: Kevin we need to talk now.

Kevin Irvine Yea I'm great, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next