The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Omega is walking around, still in pain, ready to do a promo. He notices a promo going on, scoffs, and await it to end. His manager, Alpha, is home sick.

Silver Shadow is walking around the halls, spray painting thing silver.

OFF: Bout to post a promo.
OT-Just to inform you that the current thinng with Devin and Angel is backstage.

(Matthew Roberts walks up to Silver Shadow and examines him)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 pm

MrWWEUniverse aka Dean. wrote:
Omega is walking around, still in pain, ready to do a promo. He notices a promo going on, scoffs, and await it to end. His manager, Alpha, is home sick.

OT-Just to inform you that the current thinng with Devin and Angel is backstage.

OFF: Ahh, well, I'll just post it now then lol!

Shadow look Matthew up and down then spray paints his chest silver.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 pm

The fans boo as Omega's theme plays. He walks slowly onto the ramp and doesn't walk down, but instead walks backstage again, and comes out with a chair. He sets it up and sits down in it, then talks over the fans boos.

Omega: I started my CWW career undefeated. I went from fighting jobbers to being #1 Contender to the CWW Championship in 2 weeks. I skipped every rank in CWW and became the main event. But, I lost to Hardcore Demon. That man ended my streak. Now, I haven't been able to get back on track. I'm now 0-3 at Pay-Per-View events. All because of Hardcore Demon. He made me lose every match I've been in because my mind hasn't been on track since I lost to him. Demon, you cost my 3 of the most important wins I could've had! You cost me TWO CWW Championships and a Cage Championship. As of right now, I'm ending my title hunt, in order to hunt YOU down! I will get my revenge for losing to you. I will get my revenge for losing all those matches because of you. I will get back on track, by defeating the man who ended my streak. Its obvious that is what I need to do to win my matches again. After I defeat Hardcore Demon and make sure I win matches again, I'll place myself back in the hunt! I'll place myself atop the CWW pedestal and officially gain control over CWW by winning the CWW Championship.

Omega stands up as the crowd boos. He looks into the camera and states one thing.

Omega: Hardcore Demon, when I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a shell of your former self.

Omega grabs the chair and walks backstage, leaving the fans booing as loud as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

(Matthew has a disgusted look on his face)

Matthew Roberts
"Now why would you do something like that? Im The Prophet, Matthew Roberts." (He raises his arms and a bird flys up out of nowhere and lands on his wrist) "I have the powers of an angel yet the anger of a demon.So tell me why would you spray-paint me?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Matthew Roberts
"Now why would you do something like that? Im The Prophet, Matthew Roberts." (He raises his arms and a bird flys up out of nowhere and lands on his wrist) "I have the powers of an angel yet the anger of a demon.So tell me why would you spray-paint me?"
Shadow tilts his head, then spray paints Matthew's face silver.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Matthew Roberts

"I can save you,your mischievous ways can be long behind you if only you can accept Christ and become my partner in mystery."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Matthew Roberts

"I can save you,your mischievous ways can be long behind you if only you can accept Christ and become my partner in mystery."
Shadow looks at Matthew, before turning towards the wall and spray painting the word "no" on the wall. He then turns back at Matthew and spray paints him again.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Matthew Roberts

Shadow looks at Matthew, before turning towards the wall and spray painting the word "no" on the wall. He then turns back at Matthew and spray paints him again.
[center](Matthew has a blank look on his face and wipes his face)

"Fine! Continue sinning but remember one day you will be judged,we are watching."

(Matthew Roberts walks away)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC:

Fineeeeeeeeeeeee, Mitch I will send you the promo.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Christian Storm

Christian Storm arrives to more heat from the crowd. He heads to the gym to train.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

Azazel arrives into the arena ready to begin his career in CWW.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:22 am

RED wrote:

Omega sees the newcomer and walks over.

Omega: A newbie, ehh? Not like it matters.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 am

RED wrote:

Azazel looks at Omega up and down and smirks.
"And you must be...well I don't even know who you are or if you even work here...but it's not like it matters right?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

"And you must be...well I don't even know who you are or if you even work here...but it's not like it matters right?"
Omega looks astonished.

Omega: Don't know me? My name is Omega. The greatest thing to happen to this company. I am a former World Champion contender here, and almost won the Cage Championship. And what have you done? A few indies titles... maybe.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:34 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Omega: Don't know me? My name is Omega. The greatest thing to happen to this company. I am a former World Champion contender here, and almost won the Cage Championship. And what have you done? A few indies titles... maybe.

Azazel folds his arms.
"So you almost won a championship...and you call yourself the best thing to happen to this company? I think it's more like the most annoying think!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.
"So you almost won a championship...and you call yourself the best thing to happen to this company? I think it's more like the most annoying think!"
Omega: I haven't won a championship because of one loss. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind, because of Hardore Demon, I haven't been able to focus.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.
Omega: I haven't won a championship because of one loss. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind, because of Hardore Demon, I haven't been able to focus.

"Hey why don't you drop the excuses? Maybe you didn't won a championship because you are not good enough. Don't blame the legendary Hardcore Demon for that."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.

"Hey why don't you drop the excuses? Maybe you didn't won a championship because you are not good enough. Don't blame the legendary Hardcore Demon for that."
Omega: I was undefeated. I lost to Hardcore Demon, and I was off edge. Once I get my revenge, I'll win the CWW Championship easily!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.

Omega: I was undefeated. I lost to Hardcore Demon, and I was off edge. Once I get my revenge, I'll win the CWW Championship easily!

"Yeah listen I'm not so good with words, I prefer the action so how about you and I meet in the ring sometime so you can show me what you are all about."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.

"Yeah listen I'm not so good with words, I prefer the action so how about you and I meet in the ring sometime so you can show me what you are all about."
Omega: If you can prove your worth to me, I'll face you. Win your first match, and we'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.

Omega: If you can prove your worth to me, I'll face you. Win your first match, and we'll see how things go.

"You got it big man"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Omega looks astonished.

Azazel folds his arms.

"You got it big man"
Omega: Well, I'mma go. I'm tired, so, yeah.

Omega walks by Azazel and leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 am

War Results (6/20/2011):
Live in Newcastle, England

Road to the Throne Recap

A video played, hyping everything that happened at Road to the Throne this past Saturday night.

CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championships
Peste & Guerra © vs Top Shelf Talent

The tag team dominance of Top Shelf Talent came to an end at Road to the Throne at the hands of Peste, Guerra & Hambre of The Mexican Mafia. Tonight on War, the former champs invoked their rematch clause & looked to be on track to regain the championships, but when Derek had Peste ready for a Samoan Drop, Alexander tagged himself in & went to finish the match off himself, but Peste avoided Alexander’s attack & tagged in Guerra, who flew off the top rope with a cross-body, taking Alexander down & scoring the 3 count. Derek looked on in fury, as Alexander had just lost them their rematch for the titles. Peste & Guerra left ringside with their belts, as Derek & Alexander started having words. They both seemed to have made up over what happened, but when Derek turned to walk away, Alexander attacked him from behind. Alexander viciously assaulted Derek all over ringside & finished his assault with multiple steel chair shots to the back & head of Derek. Alexander left ringside as the fans started booing.

Lionel Deathshot, Hardcore Pulveriser & Danielle Locker Room Segment

Lionel, Pulveriser & Danielle spoke about Road to the Throne, where Lionel & Pulveriser gloated about their victories at the event.

Interview with Diego Garza
Diego spoke about his crusade against the big men of War & how it isn’t going as well as he had planned. He also spoke about the opportunity he has later tonight to win the vacant CWW Cruiserweight Championship in the Battle Royal later tonight, which Diego believes he will win it with ease.

Singles Match
Dan Bolt vs Jet Reynolds

Dan debuted on War 2 weeks ago & has been on a tear. He continued his winning streak this week with a dominating victory over Jet Reynolds. Dan used a barrage of high impact moves, before finishing him off with his finisher, Rearrange In Hell, then scoring the easy 3 count.

July 4th Show Hyped

A video played on the titantron, hyping the episode of War that is to take place on the 4th of July. The episode will be a 3 hour show featuring superstars from both War & Revolution. The video ended with fans chanting “USA, USA, USA” in the background.

Limo Arriving Segment

A limo was seen arriving in the parking lot of the arena & no one seemed to know what was going on.

Tag Team Match
Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs vs Say It Out Slaying

As Say It Out Slaying were making their way out to the ring, Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs attacked them from behind & violently brutalized them.

Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs In-Ring Segment

After the vicious brutal attack, Jordan & Calvin spoke about how “he” is coming to CWW. They spoke about how Mark “Razor” Jones has been riding a huge wave of luck & how the victory he managed to pull off at Road to the Throne was an absolute fluke. As the 2 continued on with their rant, a returning Dustin Shore interrupted them to the roaring cheers of the audience & confronted both men. Dustin told both men that they need to get over the loss & move on, otherwise they will turn into stepping stones for other superstars to get title shots. Jordan took exception to the interruption & slapped Dustin across the face. Dustin punched Jordan right in the mouth & easily disposed of Calvin. As Dustin went to do more damage to Jordan, Calvin pulled Jordan out of the ring & they retreated backstage as Dustin stood in the ring. Matt Dean appeared on the titantron & after he welcomed Dustin back to CWW, he announced that Dustin has signed a contract to compete tonight & made a tag team between the team of Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs, & the team of Dustin Shore & a partner of his choosing. Dustin smiled as Jordan & Calvin didn’t look very happy about it.

Interview with Kevin Evans

Kevin Evans complained about having to compete in a battle royal to win a championship that he should still be holding. Kevin complained that Shane McMahon played favorites & stripped Kevin of the title just because Craig didn’t win. Kevin assured everyone that once he wins the Cruiserweight Championship tonight, he will rub it into Shane McMahon’s face.

10 Man Cruiserweight Championship Battle Royal
Order of Elimination:
- Devin Smith by Hambre & Peste
- Christian Storm by Craig
- Chris Shelley by Kevin
- Jordan Chase by Santiago
- Santiago Del Rosario by Diego
- Peste by Craig
- Diego Garza by Craig
- Kevin Evans by Craig
- Craig Owens by Hambre

Hambre celebrated his big victory, as the rest of The Mexican Mafia came out to celebrate the victory. Craig looked absolutely pissed that he was so close in getting his title back, as The Mexican Mafia celebrated the fact that not only have The Mexican Mafia taken ownership of another championship in CWW, but every member is holding a championship belt.

Interview with Lionel Deathshot

Lionel spoke about his match at Road to the Throne, saying that he is happy that Thorn is no longer apart of War, but he denies having anything to do with The Assassin getting involved in the match. Lionel then spoke about his match tonight against Chris James, saying that Chris will have no idea what will have hit him when Lionel is finished with him.

Tag Team Match
Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs vs Dustin Shore & ???

Dustin revealed his partner to be Michael Chains for this match & they worked like a fine-oiled machine. Both teams put on a great match, but in the end, Dustin showed us what made him one of the most hated & selfish men in CWW history by jumping Michael from behind, causing the referee to throw the match out. Dustin viciously beat down Michael as the fans who cheered for Dustin upon his return immediately booed him relentlessly & both Jordan & Calvin retreated backstage. Dustin then took a steel chair & viciously assaulted Michael with it, as the fans continued to relentlessly boo. Dustin folded the chair out, stood it in the middle of the ring, then connected with the Shore Leave on the chair. Michael writhed around in pain as Dustin stood over him with an evil smirk. Dustin had a mic in hand & announced that he is back in CWW full-time.

Tribute to the Troops Hype

CWW’s next Pay Per View, Tribute to the Troops, was hyped for July 16th at Camp Victory.

Chris James Backstage Segment

Chris was seen walking down the hallway towards the entrance area for the main event against Lionel Deathshot.

Singles Match
Chris James vs Lionel Deathshot

Both superstars were coming off grueling matches at Road to the Throne, but they weren’t going to let it be an excuse. Chris & Lionel threw everything they had at each other & it could have gone either way, but it was a distraction from Hardcore Pulveriser that helped Lionel gain the victory using his finisher, The Elimination. After the match was over & both Pulveriser & Lionel walked backstage, Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs came out to attack Chris. Mark “Razor” Jones charged out to help Chris & make the sides even. As all 4 men were beating the living hell out of each other, a near 7 foot masked monster walked out to the ring & attacked both Chris & Mark. Jordan & Calvin evilly smirked, as they know full well who this man is. The monster connects with a torture rack backbreaker on Mark, while Jordan & Calvin connect with a double hangman’s DDT on Chris. Both Mark & Chris are laid out as Jordan, Calvin & the unknown man stand over them.

Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs introduce their Associate

Jordan & Calvin introduce their new associate to everyone. They say his name is Mosaic & he has come to CWW to help spread the Words of Chase across to everyone on War & in CWW. They say he has also joined CWW to help bring the CWW Championship to the camp of Chase & will do so at Tribute to the Troops. Jordan then instructed Mosaic to put more of a hurting on Mark, then Mosaic picked Mark up & locked him in a violent torture rack & dropped down for another torture rack backbreaker, that he calls Shock Treatment. Mosaic looked to go & do more damage, but the lights went out & the fans went ballistic with cheers. The lights returned 5 seconds later & the fans went even more ballistic as “The Cobra” Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace were standing 5 feet in front of them. Jordan & Calvin looked a little worried, but Mosaic was not intimidated & went to attack, but Demon drew out the black baseball bat & pointed it against Mosaic’s throat. Jordan & Calvin wisely told Mosaic that discretion is now a better part or hour & the 3 of them exited the ring, as Demon & Criss stared at them. Matt Dean came out & made 3 announcements. The first was that Criss Menace will defend the Cage Championship in a Fatal 4 Way Match next week against Omega, Diego Garza & Derek Aonai. The next announcement was that at Tribute to the Troops, Dustin Shore will go 1 on 1 with Michael Chains. The final announcement was the War main event at Tribute to the Troops, which will be a 6 Man Elimination Match for the CWW Championship. Mark “Razor” Jones defending against Chris James, Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs, Mosaic & “The Cobra” Hardcore Demon. The fans went ballistic as Demon’s music began playing. Demon smiled a little as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 am

br />

[As the Music plays the crowd do not know how to react when two men walk onto the ramp, the smaller of the two is wearign a suit where as the larger man is wearing a black affliction shirt and black camo bottoms, the smaller of the two can be seen holding a microphone]

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 Ban1-58

Man: for those of you who do not know me my name is 'Pro Wrestling's Gift From God' Bradley Saunders and this is my Enforcer so to speak in 'The Beast' Tommy Ruffa, but obviously we are not just out here to do introductions of ourselves we are out here to talk about the future and that is me, Bradley Saunders and before you ask no I am not just some generic cocky dude that you typically see I am the man who was given to the sport of Pro Wrestling and to CWW as a gift when times are at their bleakest but no matter as I am here and I am not going any where.

[The crowd boo as Saunders then raises his arm in the air]

Saunders: It's OK Calm down I understand you people have lived with mediocrity all your lives and are blaming that on me, when really you should look in a mirror if it is possible for you to do so without cracking.

[Crowd again boo this time louder as Saunders takes a bow, Ruffa can be seen standing there looking intimidating when ________ walks out]

TBC by John
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 am

OOC:

Mitch, Hazza has killed the Shane V Pauly feud, so I see no point doing the promo, strike me need be, but sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next