The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room, relaxing after, beating Chains last night to move onto the semis of The Road to the throne. He knows he could be fighting Josh next week.)

(Shane Johnson is seen in the hallway looking quite annoyed that Pauly Payne attacked him last night on Rev. He still not pissed at Pauly for some reason.)

(Kevin Evans is spray painting Owens locker room door with the words, "I will make sure you don't win Road to the Throne, that's a promise!!!!!" Evans walks off)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 am

Omega is in his lr with Alpha, and posts the following on Twitter.

@TheRealOmega Facing off against Thorn in a Steel Cage on Acceleration, which will only be practice for whats to come at Road to the Throne. I will beat Criss Menace and rightfully claim the CWW Cage Championship. #Omega4CageChampion
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking down the hallway dressed in his fight attire, his long black leather jacket & his black baseball bat in his right hand*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room, relaxing after, beating Chains last night to move onto the semis of The Road to the throne. He knows he could be fighting Josh next week.)

(Shane Johnson is seen in the hallway looking quite annoyed that Pauly Payne attacked him last night on Rev. He still not pissed at Pauly for some reason.)

(Kevin Evans is spray painting Owens locker room door with the words, "I will make sure you don't win Road to the Throne, that's a promise!!!!!" Evans walks off)
*Josh Polson walks behind Kevin with his stuff ready to go back to the War arena*

Josh: Hey tough break man, don't worrry about it i'll beat Craig next week for ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

*Josh Polson walks behind Kevin with his stuff ready to go back to the War arena*

Josh: Hey tough break man, don't worrry about it i'll beat Craig next week for ya

"I am going to make sure he loses that match! Thats a promise!"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Alright if you are going to make a statement coz you know me i like to try and get things done on my own can it be a post match beat down
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Alright if you are going to make a statement coz you know me i like to try and get things done on my own can it be a post match beat down

"I won't promise anything Josh."

(Evans leaves)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 am

The Mexican Mafia enter the training ring and Angel, Peste and Guerra whale away on 3 jobbers, Hambre watching out for Trenton York and Steven Rivers
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 am

Jerishows wrote:
The Mexican Mafia enter the training ring and Angel, Peste and Guerra whale away on 3 jobbers, Hambre watching out for Trenton York and Steven Rivers

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Ban7-17

{The six foot eight Ramon Rocque walks into the gym and stands in a corner as he watches the four of them from a distance not keeping his eyes off of them before making his way over to the training ring and stepping inside the squared circle, while The Mexican Mafia are hammering into the three jobbers, Ramon grabs one of the jobbers and chokeslams him before grabbing another one and giving him a Military press slam, he then grabs the last one and hits him with one of his finishers, "Rightfully Intimidating", which is his own version of a Thrust Spinebuster before moving over to one of the corners, leaving Angel, Peste and Guerra to continue their beat down of the three jobbers, Ramon then stares at Hambre, who seems to be on the lookout before smirking}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 am

Harry Jones is seen leaving to go on a three days vacation.

Michael Adams is going on his honeymoon. He will be back in three days.

Matt Xtreme leaves the arena for good. We may hear from him in three days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -his music hits as he walks out from behind the curtain as the fans are silent. Mack is being followed by his personal trainer as Mack walks down in his Hoodie, Shades, and his wrestling attire. He enters the ring and a ringside worker hands Mack a microphone as Mack's music stops. Mack stands there as his personal trainer stands behind him in a suit and shades-

"As you may now. I am 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. And I am on the great brand of Revolution. Now, we're about to bring a new era into CWW. And I am building a stable.. A faction!.. So big, it'll turn everyone's heads. And it'll be the most dominant force in history of any sport! And I know that's been said by many, but its not as big as this will be. It'll be bigger than the Lakers with their Terrible Tickets to those Terrible Trips to Los Angeles.. It'll be bigger than the Pittsburgh Steelers and they're Terrible Towls.. It'll be bigger than the White House itself with those Terrible Tours! This will be big. And what I must say this.... This is....... This is history. And now for the name..."

-There is silence-

"The name is....
THE NATURE FOREST!!!!!"

-The Nature Forest's music hits, "In The Middle of It Now" by Disciple, as Mack says "We're accepting, see me if interested" while the song plays and drops the microphone and him and the personal trainer exit the ring as they head to the backstage area and walks backstage-

OT: Anybody feel free to talk to Mack, but you'll probably not get a reply until tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Surge is asleep in his locker room...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 am

Craig Owens arrives at the arena for the first time in days and once he gets to the arena he heads for the gym to bust his ass training.

Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching TV.

Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs can be seen in a darkend part of the arena, with Chase preaching to some of his masses.

TST are in their locker room
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Accele10

Acceleration Results (6/3/2011):

Promo: Matt Dean opened Acceleration this week by announcing that since Michael Adams didn't make any matches for tonight's show, this show will be a War-exclusive show for tonight.
- Brock defeated Josh Polson at 14:22 via knockout after a running jumping knee right to the nose & head, knocking Josh out cold.
- Dan Bolt defeated Nitsuj Tarr at 2:11 via pinfall after hitting his finisher.
Promo: Angel Rodriguez, the only Revolution superstar appearing on Acceleration tonight, guarantees that he will leave as the Acceleration Champion tonight, regardless of who his opponent is going to be.
- Hardcore Pulveriser (w/Danielle) defeated Mark "Razor" Jones in a Non-Title Match via pinfall at 18:32 after hitting the Pulveriser Bomb following a distraction from Danielle & undetected interference from Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs.
- Thorn defeated Omega in a Steel Cage Match a 21:46 via pinfall after hitting The Final Nail following interference from Criss Menace, who hit Omega with The Epidemic & using his injured arm to do so. After the match, Diego Garza & Zeke Zahn appeared & tried to attack Criss & Thorn, but the 2 brothers took care of them. Matt Dean appeared on the tron & announced a match for this week's War: Thorn & Criss Menace vs Diego Garza, Zeke Zahn & Omega.
Promo: Matt Dean announced Hardcore Demon as Angel Rodriguez's opponent.
- Hardcore Demon defeated Angel Rodriguez (w/The Mexican Mafia) via count-out at 12:23 when Demon hit a chokeslam on Angel & was poised for the win, but The Mexican Mafia dragged Angel out of the ring before anymore damage could be done & took their leader to the backstage area, as Demon stood in the ring angry at the count-out win. Brock, Pulveriser, Lionel & Omega all ran out & circled the ring, with Demon standing in the middle of it. They all entered the ring, but as soon as they did, the lights went out. When they returned, Demon had his baseball bat in hand. He chased all 4 men out of the ring with it & stood tall in the ring as Acceleration went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

Chatbox children
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 am

*Josh Polson wakes up 1 and a half hours after Accelaration*

Josh: Ugh, i seriously need work on my MMA game my effort was woeful tonight
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Omega, with his manager Alpha, arrives to the arena, pissed at losing his match, looking for revenge on War.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Dan Maskell has posted on his twitter(@Racismandchickslover)

'few things I got from from this week were a win over the greatest maked Wrestler in CWW history Tiger Mask, A possible new job as Josh Polson's MMA Coach(for the right fee) and oh yeah a new opponent for Road to the Throne in Surge shoule be interesting Huh now hit me up'

OOC: big ps to Razy Gogonea and hope he wins BGT(and wins me money yay)
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Casey Anomaly
*walking around backstage with his Global Championship tight around his waist, Sammy Steel on his mind and realizing he has never beat him one on one*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

OFF when does CDW start?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
OFF when does CDW start?

This Tuesday. Can't believe it is coming up pretty quickly tbh Shocked
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking the hallways, angry that Angel got himself counted out to retain the Acceleration Championship on Acceleration*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Mitch wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
OFF when does CDW start?

OFF Oh damn LoL I can't wait Very Happy I'm not gonna RP as Jeff until after it though
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
OFF when does CDW start?

OFF Oh damn LoL I can't wait Very Happy I'm not gonna RP as Jeff until after it though

As Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Kevin Irvine [Arrives at the arena and is stopped by _____]

OOC - TBC by Hazza or one of the people who has a people on CDW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next