The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:52 pm

How many words was that Career vs. Mask match?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:

A lot...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:55 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:

A lot...

So many words...I think it ended up being like 14 pages on Word...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:57 pm

It was pretty good, from my scrolling. I don't have the patience to read all that. But great job Surge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:59 pm

It was pretty good, from my scrolling. I don't have the patience to read all that. But great job Surge.

Pretty good? Get out.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Pretty good? Get out.

He meant to say Top of the Line material
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:01 am

Samuel wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Pretty good? Get out.

He meant to say Top of the Line material

You damn right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

Yeah. If I said what I really felt, it'd be 28 pages on Word of the greatest compliments I've ever gave.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah. If I said what I really felt, it'd be 28 pages on Word of the greatest compliments I've ever gave.

Do it, then. I'm patient enough to wait...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Do it, then. I'm patient enough to wait...

Better make it 35 pages. After all, I did help a little.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:14 am

Granger? wrote:
OOC: Comments on promo?
OT: That was great. We need to talk about an angle for Rivers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:18 am

Hazza wrote:
Granger? wrote:
OOC: Comments on promo?
OT: That was great. We need to talk about an angle for Rivers

OT: imma get on chat
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:25 am

Harry Jones is backstage, still very upset about being eliminated so early from the Road to the Throne tournament. He is currently writing the script to a promo that he will cut on this week's Wednesday Night Revolution. As he stands up to stretch out his legs, he sees a sign that says; "Surge: Dead or Alive! Reward is $50,000 cash". Jones smirks at the sign and he sits down to edit his script.

OT: Granger I'm on my iPod, but I get my computer back in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:17 am

*Josh Polson is in his locker room looking at The Assassin's bio and past matches*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:19 am

*Cj Jones is in the gym, practising his moves on a jobber*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:03 am

OOC:

Sam, you up for a rp?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:02 am

OOC: Harry, you pile of crap, get on FB...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

Marik, the problem is:
I don't have the patience to wait that long.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:19 am

The Mexican Mafia arrive, headed by the Acceleration champion, Angel Rodriguez
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:08 pm

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. She grabs her bag and her title belt, which she places over her shoulder, locks her car, and then heads towards the arena entrance. She walks over to the fans where she gladly signs autographs, most of which are on tickets from her's and Hardcore Demon's new film, "line of fire", and she also poses for pictures, before she heads inside with a smile on her face*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Michelle-in-Russia-michelle-rodriguez-5404801-680-1021-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge posted the following on his Twitter page, brash and arrogant as usual.

@KillSurgeKill: You know how my shit-beating-out of #MattXtreme is now regarded as Match of the Year quality stuff, or even Match of All Time? Well...I HAD SHIRTS MADE! Fuck yeah. Get this shit while it's hot. #SomeoneIsGettingMurdered

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Kill_s10 CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Kill_s12

@KillSurgeKill: I'm serious. Get this shit while it's hot...or goblins will kill your mother.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Dan Bolt arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room polishing his title.

Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs are in their locker room.

SDR is in the gym doing some training.

TST are not at the arena(they are out celebrating their win)

Craig Owens is sleeping in his limo.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 DSC00506-7

[Blue, red and bright yellow lights flash around the arena as a man who is seen wearing a hooded sweater and black jeans slowly makes his way out. The man stands there with his hood over his head before ‘It’s Time to Win’’ by Down with Webster begins to play throughout the arena. The man then pulls his hood down as he reveals himself to be ‘’CWW’s Worst Nightmare’’ Dan Bolt. Dan walks down the ramp not looking at ANYTHING but the ground as he walks by the fans. The fans scream at him as they want his attention, but Dan continues to ignore them. Dan walks slowly up the ramp as he climbs into the ring. He stands there still looking at nothing. It kind of looks like he’s day dreaming, but obviously, he’s not. A helper steps into the ring as he hands Dan a microphone. His theme music then goes off as a spotlight shines over Dan. The fans are still screaming for Dan’s attention but nothing will pull off the trigger. Finally, Dan raises the microphone to his mouth as he begins to speak very softly.]

Dan Bolt
‘’They used to call me...the broken stealth. But for some weird reason, they’d never give me the opportunity so that I could introduce myself...It’s been six damn years! And still...nobody gave a damn about me. Not even my older brother, not even my mother, hell, not even my own manager! People disrespect me...and it’s not funny...as much as you guys think it is...it is actually not. I grew up with no friends, nobody to help me...and nobody to stick up for me. People bullied me...throughout high school...it was just pure torture. Nobody respected me. And like I said, nobody gave two shits about me! I was like the new kid on the block...but I actually wasn’t. But that one exact day, I just couldn’t take it...I fucking killed them bastards. I wanted them to feel the pain...the torture. It felt like I had no life...but to be honest, THEY didn’t. They were ruthless, reminded me of a pack of wild dogs. Every day after school, work...they’d jump me. Then, I would come home looking like I just fell into a dump...and nobody cared. But like I said, I got my pay back...I killed the mother fucker. Luckily, the rest got away. But look at me now...I am still looking like an old grouch. And that’s the reason. It changed my life. But now...I get the chance to introduce myself...my name...’’

[The fans completely go in shock as Dan lifts his head up. All is seen is him and his evil grin. Dan then raises the microphone back up to his mouth before speaking.]

Dan Bolt
‘’...My name is Dan Bolt, YOUR worst nightmare! And I am ready to kick ass and get my pay back. And that is just a warning because once I step into that ring with another individual...all hell is going to break loose between me and him. I will literally, rip his neck off...and that’s a promise...you will never see the real me. Dan Bolt.’’

[Dan shockingly throws the microphone as it lands on the mat. His theme song then goes off as the fans have completely nothing to say. Dan gets out of the ring, as he walks up the ramp and leaves.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Name: Alpha
Gimmick: Omega's manager, he is basically just like Omega.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Hometown: Levittown, PA
Entrance Music: Coming Home by Alter Bridge
Finishers:
-Hurricaranna
Signature Moves:
-Enziguri
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War
Pic Base: Ricardo Rodriguez

I have signatures and finishers just in case he does wrestle (storyline things)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next