The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 am

Azazel looks at Storm walking away.

"Yeah whatever. Again Brock thanks for accepting My challenge. It's a dream match for me."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 am

Cole; O Hai wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Cole; O Hai wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Brock_10

*"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen arriving after taking the whole week off to heal up after his grueling & taxing Ironman Match against Hardcore Demon at Road to the Throne*

Azazel sees Brock getting into the arena and he walks up to him.

"Hey big man you got a minute?"

Brock: "Sure man, what's up?"

"Look, I am kinda new around here so I am looking for something to help me start My career. So if you want to, we could have a match."

Christian Storm

Walks past the two men and approaches them.

"Really? You want to start your career by facing him? He's nothing but a piece of trash. I, on the other hand, have a bright future ahead of me. Something that neither of you will have. So, Azazel, why don't you and me go one on one instead? Unless your too much of a pussy to step into the ring with the future of CWW."

*Brock laughs a little at Christian*

Brock: "Seriously dude, since when were you the judge on things like that? Maybe you are too self-absorbed to notice, but I am a veteran in CWW. Where as you my friend are nothing more than a nothing-happening rookie, who needs to shut his mouth before I shut it for him."

*Brock turns to Azazel*

Brock: "I would like to face you, but I am already scheduled for a match on War this week. But I tell you what man. At Tribute to the Troops, you & I can go 1 on 1."

Storm smirks

Christian Storm

"Listen. I know that you may be a veteran, but I will be the future of CWW. You think you're so bad because you call yourself 'The MMA Machine,' but in reality, you're just another washed up wrestler that should retire on the spot. I am here to make an impact here in CWW. And after I destroy Azazel, I should face you. That way I can prove you're not as good as everyone thinks you are."

Brock: "Bring it on little man, because I will not hesitate on ending your career before it begins."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 am

*Josh Polson arrives at the arena and heads into the gym to train*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

{Diego Garza walks into the gym a few seconds after Polson with Zeke Zahn following closely behind before telling him to guard the door, Diego then makes his way over to where Josh is training and adjusts his mask, so that it sits perfectly on his face}

Friend or Foe?, that is the question on everyone's lips because you wanna know who's got you back and who's ready to stab you in the back... now Zeke over there comes under the former, but with you, I'm unsure, I want you to be on my side as does anybody else except a few certain people that we don't like to speak of. Josh, the fact of the matter is that people come and go in CWW, but it's the one's that call this place home that's spirit stays within and you come under that bracket and so do I, I am here to be for you not against you. The door is open for you to join us and reign supreme like no one in this company has, there is a time for everything and it's time that you took a change of pace and joined in our crusade, now I've told you that many times before, but time is running out, your chance to do right by me is coming to a end, so take a leap of faith right now and accept my offer, but if not then it's your loss because like I do tonight to Criss Menace, Omega and Derek Aonai, I will to you too unless you never get in my way, which is impossible or make a beating from me your fate... those options can be taken out of the picture, if you choose us over yourself, we are only trying to do what you would and right every wrong done by those who have harmed me and you wrongly, right or wrong is now the question. Choose your answer wisely Polson

{Diego stands there waiting for his answer}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 am

(Shane Johnson is sitting in the hallway staring down the hallway)

(Hunter J is wandering around with his case)

(Kevin Evans is in gym training)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is looking for Harry Jones)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 am

John The Division Killer wrote:

Hambre enters the gym and sees Kevin Evans, walking over to his first challenger for the Cruiserweight title.

Hambre: So you think you'll take my title off me, esse?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

Jerishows wrote:

Hambre enters the gym and sees Kevin Evans, walking over to his first challenger for the Cruiserweight title.

(Kevin Evans stops and turns around and he is seething)

"Hambre.. I NEVER lost that title.... So many people are saying you and Shane SCREWED me OVER! Come Rev that title will be mine!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am

{Pauly Payne comes down the hallway from the way that Shane isn't facing and smacks him across the back with a whip before doing the same to his chest, Pauly then yells "Don't get involved with my matches" and goes to boot him in the face}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 am

Sammy Steel wrote:

{Pauly Payne comes down the hallway from the way that Shane isn't facing and smacks him across the back with a whip before doing the same to his chest, Pauly then yells "Don't get involved with my matches" and goes to boot him in the face}

(Shane rolls away holding his chest. He stands up and looks semi pissed. He shakes off the pain before spearing Pauly and laying shots into him. He then sits on his knees and starts punching Pauly's head in)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

Sammy Steel wrote:

(Shane rolls away holding his chest. He stands up and looks semi pissed. He shakes off the pain before spearing Pauly and laying shots into him. He then sits on his knees and starts punching Pauly's head in)

{Pauly blocks one of Shane's many punches and pushes him off before sliding his leg across the floor making Shane drop to the ground and hit his head, Pauly then grabs the whip that he dropped and rubs his forehead while grabbing hold of the leg of his enemy}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:

{Pauly blocks one of Shane's many punches and pushes him off before sliding his leg across the floor making Shane drop to the ground and hit his head, Pauly then grabs the whip that he dropped and rubs his forehead while grabbing hold of the leg of his enemy}

(Shane yells out in pain before smashing his elbows into Pauly's temple and pulling his head away from the whip and pushes him off before getting up and stomping on Pauly's hand. He grabs the whips and starts whipping him)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 am

War Results (6/27/2011)
Live in Albany, NY

Dustin Shore explains his action from last week

Dustin opened the show this week to explain why he attacked Michael Chains, saying that the reason he attacked Michael Chains was because he endeared himself to what Dustin calls “the putrid, soul-sucking parasites” that are the CWW fans. Dustin went on to talk about why he came back & he said that CWW had been lacking star-power ever since he left. Michael Chains interrupted & he said nothing as he started to brawl with Dustin all over the ring. Michael went to hit Dustin with a Hellevator, but Dustin avoided it & high-tailed it out of the ring. Michael stared down Dustin & screamed that Dustin will get what is coming to him at Tribute to the Troops.

Singles Match
Michael Chains vs Andrew Gold

Michael Chains now had to focus on his match with Andrew Gold, a man who was an old ally of Dustin in The Axiom. Michael dominated the entire match & finished Andrew off with a Hellevator, before scoring the easy 3 count. Michael sent a direct message to Dustin after the match by putting Andrew through a table with a 2nd Hellevator.

Hardcore Demon Locker Room Segment

Demon was seen sitting in his locker room thinking about things, when Mark “Razor” Jones & Chris James confront him. Mark told Demon that tonight was all about putting Chase & his crew down tonight, not about the CWW Championship. Chris added that in order for them to have a chance at winning, Mark must not be pinned or forced to submit. Demon responded by pointing at his door with his baseball bat, obviously signaling for both men to leave. Mark wouldn’t comply, as he grabbed Demon’s bat & lowered it. Demon shoved Mark into the door with the bat in retaliation. Chris had to hold Mark back to prevent any further altercations between the 2.

Interview with Criss Menace

Criss spoke about his Cage Championship defense tonight, saying that there isn’t much competition for him in the match. He guaranteed a successful title defense tonight.

Non-Title Tag Team Match
Peste & Guerra vs Say It Out Slaying

The CWW Tag Team Champions dominated their opponents this week & gained the victory. After the match, they challenged any tag team in CWW or any 2 superstars to face them at Tribute to the Troops for the titles, but they didn’t get a response. Angel Rodriguez went on to say that The Mexican Mafia is the most feared entity in CWW & that he isn’t surprised that no one accepted their open challenge for the Tag Team Championships.

Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic Backstage Segment

Jordan & Calvin spoke about their match tonight on War, where they plan on leaving 3 broken bodies in their wake, as Mosaic was seen with them playing with some barbed wire.

July 4th War Show & Tribute to the Troops PPV Hype

The July 4th War was hyped as well as the Tribute to the Troops Pay Per View.

Singles Match
Zeke Zahn vs Nitsuj Tarr

Zeke violently brutalized Nitsuj in this match & the referee stopped the match due to Nitsuj being rendered unable to continue. Zeke took a steel chair after the match & wrapped it around the skull of Nitsuj. Diego looked proud of what Zeke did.

Interview with Derek Aonai

Derek Aonai didn’t look very happy, as he just could not understand why Alexander Gibson, his longtime tag team partner, attacked him last week. Derek then told Josh Matthews that it isn’t about Gibson anymore & claimed that Derek will be the next Cage Champion. Just as Derek said this, Alexander attacked him with a steel chair & left Derek lying unconscious. Alexander took the mic from Josh Matthews & proclaimed that Derek will be officially wiped off the face of CWW at Tribute to the Troops when the 2 men go 1 on 1.

Lionel Deathshot & Hardcore Pulveriser Backstage Segment

Both men were seen discussing Tribute to the Troops & the open challenge from The Mexican Mafia. They were talking about accepting the challenge.

CWW Cage Championship Triple Threat Match
Criss Menace © vs Omega vs Diego Garza

Criss, Omega & Diego were in the cage, awaiting Derek’s appearance. His music played, but Derek did not come out. Matt Dean came out & made the match a Triple Threat Match. All 3 superstars beat the living hell out of each other & used the cage as a weapon continuously. At the end of it all, Diego looked poised to win the title, but Criss drilled him with The Guillotine to retain. After the match, Zeke Zahn charged into the cage & attacked Criss from behind. Criss battled with him, until Omega recovered & attacked Criss as well. Omega & Zeke continued to beat Criss down, then Diego began to get to his feet. He got to his feet as Omega & Zeke continued the beatdown, then Diego told Omega & Zeke to stand back. Diego charged at Criss & leveled him with a vicious running dropkick to Criss, who was on both knees. Omega picked Criss up & drilled him with the 100% Bomb as Zeke, Diego & Omega stood over Criss’ limp body.

Diego Garza, Zeke Zahn & Omega Backstage Segment

Diego, Zeke & Omega were seen walking backstage, proud of their 3 on 1 beat down on Criss inside the cage, when they were approached by War GM Matt Dean, who did not look happy. He spoke about how he saw what happened in the cage & had come to a conclusion. Next week, Criss will face a superstar out of the 3 & it will be of Criss’ choice on who he faces & if the other 2 get involved or try anything before the match, they will be fired on the spot.

Interview with Mark “Razor” Jones

Mark spoke about his earlier confrontation with Hardcore Demon, saying that Demon had no right to use violence against him. Mark told Demon to not bother showing up if he doesn’t plan to co-operate with Mark & Chris later tonight.

Singles Match
Brock vs Trenton York

Brock came back to the ring this week after taking the last 9 days off to heal up after his grueling & taxing Ironman Match at Road to the Throne against Hardcore Demon. He wasn’t given an easy first match back, as he faced a more than capable Trenton York. Both men went back & forth in this match, but Brock scored the victory after nailing Trenton with a spear. After the match, CWW Newcomer & ECCW Veteran Azazel appeared on the stage, staring at Brock. Brock saw Azazel staring at him & stared right back. No words were spoken, but both men would not stop staring at each other.

Tribute to the Troops Mach Hype

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham hyped each match that was currently on the card, with the recent addition of Alexander Gibson vs Derek Aonai added to the card.

Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic Backstage Segment

Jordan, Calvin & Mosaic were seen walking through the hallway, heading towards the entrance area for the main event up next.

No Disqualification Captain Fall 6 Man Tornado Tag Team Match
Jordan Chase ©, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic vs Mark “Razor” Jones ©, Chris James & Hardcore Demon

5 of the 6 men were standing on opposite sides of the ring in their respective teams, but Mark & Chris were a man down, as Demon’s music played & no one came out. The fans were not happy as Team Chase smirked evilly at what has transpired. Never-the-less, Mark & Chris fought their opponents with as much tenacity & heart as they could, but things looked very bleak for Mark when Chris was eliminated by Mosaic following a Shock Treatment Backbreaker on a steel chair. Mark fought as hard as he could & even had Jordan beat after hitting Full Force Impact through a table, but Calvin & Mosaic brutally attacked Mark with chairs. Hardcore Demon began lowering from the rafters with his baseball bat in hand. He landed in the ring behind Jordan & grabbed him by the hair, without the knowledge of Mosaic & Calvin. Demon hooked Jordan & drilled him with a Cobra Death Drop & scored the winning pinfall. Mosaic & Calvin saw this & attempted to attack Demon, but they took baseball bat shots for their efforts. Demon hooked Calvin up & drilled him with a Cobra Death Drop on a steel chair. Demon then clocked Mosaic in the mid-section with a baseball bat shot & drilled him with a Cobra Death Drop. Mark & Chris re-entered the ring & celebrated their victory with Demon, until Demon leveled them with baseball bat shots as well. Demon then connected with The Last Ride to Chris & then connected with a Tombstone Piledriver on Mark. Demon stood over all 5 superstars, with baseball bat in hand as his music started playing. War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:

(Shane yells out in pain before smashing his elbows into Pauly's temple and pulling his head away from the whip and pushes him off before getting up and stomping on Pauly's hand. He grabs the whips and starts whipping him)

{Pauly gives Shane a swift kick to the groin and watches with a grin on his face as he falls back in pain, Pauly get to his feet before picking up the whip again and whipping Shane across the legs this time before throwing it away and stomping down on Shane repeatedly}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 am

Hazza wrote:

'The Antichrist' Harry Jones emerges from behind the curtain and walks down the entrance ramp, with a very much focussed facial expression. Jones slides into the ring and picks up a microphone.

Harry Jones: “Kevin Irvine…If you have the incompetence to believe that you can actually defeat me; well, you’re wrong on so many levels. There is a reason why I am the greatest pro wrestler of all time. My mentality, my charisma and my courage will never be duplicated. One day I will die…but my legacy – The Age of Extreme – will live on forever. There will never be another man to fill my footsteps…there will never be another man with my passion…my intensity…my heart…my charisma...and my ability. There will never be another Harry Jones!”

Jones paces around the ring, before regaining his composure.

“The CWW Universe can love me or hate me; but the bottom line is that everybody respects me! I have changed the face of the wrestling industry by reviving the art of hardcore wrestling. Kevin, unlike you, I care about professional wrestling. I care about the young up comers, because without them there will be no CWW in thirty years. Sure, none of them have the potential to be as talented as myself; but it is still vital that we help them learn the ropes. Kevin Irvine is a man whose life is shaped around his career. He is probably the most self indulged man that I have ever had the displeasure to meet in my entire life. Besides his secret ego, Kevin is one of the weakest hypocrites that I have ever met. He would rather have a picnic with family instead of win the Revolution Heavyweight Championship…which explains my actions from the previous month. Not only am I saving CWW…but I am saving Kevin Irvine’s career! If he wants to have a future in this company, then he better lift his game…otherwise, I’ll be forced to take even more drastic actions…”

Harry nods a few times as he has a decent fan base in this arena.

“Kevin Irvine, I hope you’re watching me right now, because when you see the intensity in my eyes, you might actually see how much trouble you’re in. I don’t care if you are one foot taller than me, nor do I care if you have the CWW fans backing you up when we square off. The only thing I care about is being a champion, which is something you will never be. Even if you defeat me in our rematch at Tribute to the Troops, you will not be a true champion. You do not have the mentality or the passion to become a champion and you never will! You have to be born with the heart of a champion! Jake Lyndon, Dan Maskell, Hardcore Demon and Surge are a few examples of people whom possess the heart of a champion. None of these people have as much talent as I do, but damn it, they still have heart. You are playing with the big boys now, so you better grow a sack and focus on defeating me rather than all of those other distractions. So Kevin, come confront me in the ring right now…I dare you!”

TBC by the skok

>>"Cry for Help" by Shinedown booms and the crowd erupt as Irvine walks onto the stage dressed in tracksuit pants and a Kevin Irvine T-Shirt. He has a mic in hand and begins pacing back and forth. Irvine is clearly not in the stablest of mind sets at the moment as he gazes towards Jones, still pacing back and forth. He raises the mic. to his mouth<<

::Kevin Irvine:: Harry, you come out here talking about how your building a greater future for CWW. You talk about how your a leader, a role model for the younger boys and girls in the back. You say they respect you but let me ask you a question; do you really think anyone in the world, you, me, anyone int he crowd or anyone in the back would be willing to respect and look up to someone who burns someones house down, he attacks people who are half his size and have no experience in this business, just because he doesn't like someone? Because as far a I'm concerned anyone who is willing to do that is a worthless, spineless, cowardly piece of shit!

>>The crowd pop<<

::Kevin Irvine:: You walk around that ring preaching like you're a god to this business but when in all reality no one in the back respects you or your backstabbing ways. Unlike you I'm not two faced. I don't run around telling the guys in the locker room one thing then saying whatever it takes to the GM's to get one last shot of keep a grasp on the glory which passed you a long time ago. Harry you're no longer the face of wrestling, everyone has woken up to you, you're not what the people want to see anymore and you can't handle that fact so you turn on them as an excuse for them not liking you anymore. Harry it's time to take your head out of your arse and take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and realize your past it, hang up the boots before I make you!

>>"Irvine! Irvine! Irvine!" chants break out<<

::Kevin Irvine:: So Harry, I'm going to give you one last chance to walk out of this business with dignity. To walk away before I take my boot, drive it up your arse then floss your teeth with my laces because your a weak, pathetic excuse of a human being and if you are stupid enough to get in that ring with me one last time, I'm going to tear you from limb to limb and make you regret the day you made this thing personal! So Harry walk away why you can, walk away before I put you through more hell than you could ever imagine!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:

{Pauly gives Shane a swift kick to the groin and watches with a grin on his face as he falls back in pain, Pauly get to his feet before picking up the whip again and whipping Shane across the legs this time before throwing it away and stomping down on Shane repeatedly}

(Shane rolls away again still in pain. He gets up and super kicks Pauly before dropping down and locking in the cross arm breaker. He applies pressure to the move until Pauly screams in pain. Refs break it up and hold back Shane)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage with his baseball bat in hand after leaving his 5 adversaries for Tribute to the Troops lying in the ring at the end of War*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

{Diego Garza walks into the gym a few seconds after Polson with Zeke Zahn following closely behind before telling him to guard the door, Diego then makes his way over to where Josh is training and adjusts his mask, so that it sits perfectly on his face}

Friend or Foe?, that is the question on everyone's lips because you wanna know who's got you back and who's ready to stab you in the back... now Zeke over there comes under the former, but with you, I'm unsure, I want you to be on my side as does anybody else except a few certain people that we don't like to speak of. Josh, the fact of the matter is that people come and go in CWW, but it's the one's that call this place home that's spirit stays within and you come under that bracket and so do I, I am here to be for you not against you. The door is open for you to join us and reign supreme like no one in this company has, there is a time for everything and it's time that you took a change of pace and joined in our crusade, now I've told you that many times before, but time is running out, your chance to do right by me is coming to a end, so take a leap of faith right now and accept my offer, but if not then it's your loss because like I do tonight to Criss Menace, Omega and Derek Aonai, I will to you too unless you never get in my way, which is impossible or make a beating from me your fate... those options can be taken out of the picture, if you choose us over yourself, we are only trying to do what you would and right every wrong done by those who have harmed me and you wrongly, right or wrong is now the question. Choose your answer wisely Polson

{Diego stands there waiting for his answer}
*Josh readjusts his right bicep guard before looking at Diego*
Josh: That's basically the million dollar question in this industry isn't it weather you are a friend ... or a foe now as for you guys i will help you for now when needed but if i sense for 1 second things are un-toward i.e assaults 2 on 1s etc. other members of the locker room then consider me a foe, so really it's your actions that decide if i'm an ally or an enemy
*Josh begins a high-level cardio exercise*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

After training
*Josh Polson knocks on War GM Matt Dean's door*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:08 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
After training

*Matt is in his office when he hears the knock*

Matt: "Come in."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Chris James is walking down the hallway holding his head and searching for Hardcore Demon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Jerishows wrote:

(Kevin Evans stops and turns around and he is seething)

"Hambre.. I NEVER lost that title.... So many people are saying you and Shane SCREWED me OVER! Come Rev that title will be mine!"

Hambre: Haha. Evans, I'm the champion for a reason, and as a member of the Mexican Mafia, it is my duty to show you why I'm a champion, and I will, you can guarantee that. You see, your pride does not compete vs the pride of a whole nation.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Azazel arrives excited about his first P.P.V. match against Brock.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:30 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
After training

*Josh walks in and has a seat*
Josh: Sorry to inturrupt your work Matt, but have you heard anything from the doctors about me possibly making a return to competition?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 am

@KillSurgeKill: I just marked out...all over the floor...
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
After training

*Josh walks in and has a seat*
Josh: Sorry to inturrupt your work Matt, but have you heard anything from the doctors about me possibly making a return to competition?

Matt: "They have told me that you can return when you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next