The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Surge is chilling in his locker room, 'cause he's dope like that...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 pm

RifRad wrote:
Hazza wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Hazza wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*A new face is seen arriving in an old fasioned, black, gt mustang. He parks, exits, and heads into the arena, wearing a nice suit and tie, along with a pair of aviators.*
Wednesday Night Revolution GM Michael Adams approaches the young blood.

Michael Adams:
"I've been waiting for you..."

Unknown Man: Ah yes! Michael Adams! I'm sorry, I've been busy as of late. I thought it was about time I checked in.
Michael Adams: "[Chuckles] well you better be here on Wednesday when the CWW Universe finally gets to see you in action."

OT: Alright, see ya tomorrow!

Unknown Man: [laughs back at Adams.] Oh, don't worry! I'll be there! And while we're on the topic, any chance I can know who I'll be facing? I'd like to do some scouting before my match, give the fans something to watch instead of just figuring him out in the ring you know!
Michael Adams: "Your debut match will be against Devin Smith. Smith is a tough young gun who is also just learning the ropes around here, so this should make for an interesting match."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Hazza wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Hazza wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Hazza wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*A new face is seen arriving in an old fasioned, black, gt mustang. He parks, exits, and heads into the arena, wearing a nice suit and tie, along with a pair of aviators.*
Wednesday Night Revolution GM Michael Adams approaches the young blood.

Michael Adams:
"I've been waiting for you..."

Unknown Man: Ah yes! Michael Adams! I'm sorry, I've been busy as of late. I thought it was about time I checked in.
Michael Adams: "[Chuckles] well you better be here on Wednesday when the CWW Universe finally gets to see you in action."

OT: Alright, see ya tomorrow!

Unknown Man: [laughs back at Adams.] Oh, don't worry! I'll be there! And while we're on the topic, any chance I can know who I'll be facing? I'd like to do some scouting before my match, give the fans something to watch instead of just figuring him out in the ring you know!
Michael Adams: "Your debut match will be against Devin Smith. Smith is a tough young gun who is also just learning the ropes around here, so this should make for an interesting match."

Unknown Man: Sounds good to me! Can't wait sir, thank you again for having me aboard. If you don't mind, I think I'll go find my locker room. Just settle in you know? It was good actually meeting you in person, Mr. Adams. (The man shakes Michael Adams hand and heads off to find his locker room.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 am

(Devin Smith walks out to the ring with his LA Extra ring setup and a microphone in hand)

Devin Smith

"Good evening ladies and germs and welcome to the LA EXTRA.So apparently there are some rumors going around the CWW locker room,rumors about my opponent this wednesday on Revolution.Its apparently some new unknown talent who cant even get to CWW on time.Boy,that tells alot about that losers future. Hell,I was here for weeks cuttin' promos yet it took almost a month for me to even be in a match.But somehow that idiot who got the job of being Revolutions GM thinks that the extremley talented Devin Smith has to wait for a debut match yet some mysterious,ass-kissing,late bloomer can get his debut days after his arrival.I hate to quote the green guy but Wassup wit' dat! Whoever you are,you should know that you will be crushed by the California Dream Devin Smith because I'm destined for greatness,but I'm not telling you anything that you didn't already know.

(Devin drops the mic and goes backstage)
OT-Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes looking for Harry Jones)

OOC:

HARRY! Rollplay!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am

OOC - Hazza, Imma talk to your mother tonight tbh.
We should do an Irvine/Jones bit 'swell when you get on ...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
In-ring promo, you go first
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am

Hazza wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
In-ring promo, you go first

I can't all my fingers are broken and won't be fixed till you write one tbh
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes looking for Harry Jones)

OOC:

HARRY! Rollplay!

OOC:

HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 am

btw Hazza, I haven't touched your sig
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:17 am

'The Antichrist' Harry Jones emerges from behind the curtain and walks down the entrance ramp, with a very much focussed facial expression. Jones slides into the ring and picks up a microphone.

Harry Jones: “Kevin Irvine…If you have the incompetence to believe that you can actually defeat me; well, you’re wrong on so many levels. There is a reason why I am the greatest pro wrestler of all time. My mentality, my charisma and my courage will never be duplicated. One day I will die…but my legacy – The Age of Extreme – will live on forever. There will never be another man to fill my footsteps…there will never be another man with my passion…my intensity…my heart…my charisma...and my ability. There will never be another Harry Jones!”

Jones paces around the ring, before regaining his composure.

“The CWW Universe can love me or hate me; but the bottom line is that everybody respects me! I have changed the face of the wrestling industry by reviving the art of hardcore wrestling. Kevin, unlike you, I care about professional wrestling. I care about the young up comers, because without them there will be no CWW in thirty years. Sure, none of them have the potential to be as talented as myself; but it is still vital that we help them learn the ropes. Kevin Irvine is a man whose life is shaped around his career. He is probably the most self indulged man that I have ever had the displeasure to meet in my entire life. Besides his secret ego, Kevin is one of the weakest hypocrites that I have ever met. He would rather have a picnic with family instead of win the Revolution Heavyweight Championship…which explains my actions from the previous month. Not only am I saving CWW…but I am saving Kevin Irvine’s career! If he wants to have a future in this company, then he better lift his game…otherwise, I’ll be forced to take even more drastic actions…”

Harry nods a few times as he has a decent fan base in this arena.

“Kevin Irvine, I hope you’re watching me right now, because when you see the intensity in my eyes, you might actually see how much trouble you’re in. I don’t care if you are one foot taller than me, nor do I care if you have the CWW fans backing you up when we square off. The only thing I care about is being a champion, which is something you will never be. Even if you defeat me in our rematch at Tribute to the Troops, you will not be a true champion. You do not have the mentality or the passion to become a champion and you never will! You have to be born with the heart of a champion! Jake Lyndon, Dan Maskell, Hardcore Demon and Surge are a few examples of people whom possess the heart of a champion. None of these people have as much talent as I do, but damn it, they still have heart. You are playing with the big boys now, so you better grow a sack and focus on defeating me rather than all of those other distractions. So Kevin, come confront me in the ring right now…I dare you!”

TBC by the skok
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Brock_10

*"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen arriving after taking the whole week off to heal up after his grueling & taxing Ironman Match against Hardcore Demon at Road to the Throne*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 am

Mitch wrote:

*"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen arriving after taking the whole week off to heal up after his grueling & taxing Ironman Match against Hardcore Demon at Road to the Throne*

Azazel sees Brock getting into the arena and he walks up to him.

"Hey big man you got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

will do a Ali promo tomorrow
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

(The lights go out and a light shines on the stage and a cloud of smoke appears and once the vision is cleared Matthew Roberts is there in the spotlight and slowly gets to the ring and begins to speak)

'The Prophet' Matthew Roberts

"I am the Prophet Matthew Roberts,and I am here to tell you the truth about this world and how its full of sin and lies.Now let me tell you about how some people get their luxeries handed to them on a silver platter instead of fighting for it and climbing the ladder of success.that is what has been happening in CWW,the biggest example of it is...Chris James.For he rarely has a match and wins ,hes never even at house shows or out here talking to the people.He just stays to himself yet for the second consecutive pay per view he is in the world title match.Well,i challenge him to a match to see if he truly deserves a World title match. I dont know why but the General manager always puts him in the world title match.I've seen this happen several times with veteran so why don't I make sure he stays out of the World title picture...for good!"

(The Prophet raises his arms and the lights go off and than on yet Matthew Roberts is gone.)

OT-Any feedback? This is my first promo with this guy so I need some feedback.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Brock: "Sure man, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm

*The unknown man, seen talking to Michael Adams earlier in the week, walks out onto the stage to Rip Tide by Sick Puppies. He is wearing a light gray business suit and his aviators, much like he had before. Most of the crowd is unsure of who he is, but the few that recognize his face give him a good pop. Hands in his pockets, he looks out over the crowd smiling. Then, he motions over a crew member to give him a mic. The man looks at the mic a little before looking back at the crowd and raising the mic to his mouth.*

Unknown man: Hello fans of CWW!

*All the fans give a good round of applause to the mention of CWW and of course, themselves.*

Unknown man: Well, I may keep some people waiting but since I'm here I think I'll get right to the point... I'm new here and due to some other things, I've just arrived. But hey! I get to debut on Wednesday! Against Devin Smith, another young blood here too!

*The fans give a mixed reaction to the mention of Devin Smith, mostly boos.*

Unknown man: I'm going to take it that this guy isn't much to talk about huh? *More boos* Well, apparently, he isn't too happy about meeting me in the ring though. It doesn't sound like he's even taken the time to look into who I am yet. I'd like to keep it that way, keep things interesting you know! Anyways, I'm not that interested in this guy. After Wednesday, I'll be going for bigger fish, maybe main eventing, maybe a title shot, maybe something of that sort. You see, I am interested in my future, a future that I believe looks grand. A future where all of you will know my name and chant it at the top of your lungs during my epic matches!

*The crowd cheers for this, still not too much, but a good amount.*

Unknown man: Well, I think that's about it for now, I think I'll come back out to really introduce myself soon, but for now, just listen for that distinctive "Riff"!

*The familiar fans cheer at the man's apparent catch phrase. The man looks the microphone over again before pocketing it and walking backstage to his music.*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, glad to see things are going to get better with him on the road again.*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

(Devin Smith watches the promo from the mystery man and looks confused)

Devin Smith

Riff?This guy seems like a wannabe movie star.Whatever,I'm the real deal he seems harmless, I guess I'll just have to break his neck with my crossface.

(Devin Smith walks to his locker room to look more into it.)
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

"Look, I am kinda new around here so I am looking for something to help me start My career. So if you want to, we could have a match."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 am

RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

"Look, I am kinda new around here so I am looking for something to help me start My career. So if you want to, we could have a match."

Christian Storm

Walks past the two men and approaches them.

"Really? You want to start your career by facing him? He's nothing but a piece of trash. I, on the other hand, have a bright future ahead of me. Something that neither of you will have. So, Azazel, why don't you and me go one on one instead? Unless your too much of a pussy to step into the ring with the future of CWW."

Storm smirks
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 am

Cole; O Hai wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Christian Storm

"Really? You want to start your career by facing him? He's nothing but a piece of trash. I, on the other hand, have a bright future ahead of me. Something that neither of you will have. So, Azazel, why don't you and me go one on one instead? Unless your too much of a pussy to step into the ring with the future of CWW."

*Brock laughs a little at Christian*

Brock: "Seriously dude, since when were you the judge on things like that? Maybe you are too self-absorbed to notice, but I am a veteran in CWW. Where as you my friend are nothing more than a nothing-happening rookie, who needs to shut his mouth before I shut it for him."

*Brock turns to Azazel*

Brock: "I would like to face you, but I am already scheduled for a match on War this week. But I tell you what man. At Tribute to the Troops, you & I can go 1 on 1."

Storm smirks
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:34 am

Mitch wrote:
Cole; O Hai wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:
RED wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Christian Storm

*Brock laughs a little at Christian*

Brock: "Seriously dude, since when were you the judge on things like that? Maybe you are too self-absorbed to notice, but I am a veteran in CWW. Where as you my friend are nothing more than a nothing-happening rookie, who needs to shut his mouth before I shut it for him."

*Brock turns to Azazel*

Brock: "I would like to face you, but I am already scheduled for a match on War this week. But I tell you what man. At Tribute to the Troops, you & I can go 1 on 1."

Storm smirks

Christian Storm

"Listen. I know that you may be a veteran, but I will be the future of CWW. You think you're so bad because you call yourself 'The MMA Machine,' but in reality, you're just another washed up wrestler that should retire on the spot. I am here to make an impact here in CWW. And after I destroy Azazel, I should face you. That way I can prove you're not as good as everyone thinks you are."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 am

Azazel smirks and nods at Brock.

"Thank you. It would be an honor for Me to face you at Tribute to the Troops"

He turns to Storm.

"As for you I have no problem, kicking your ass any time"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

RED wrote:
Azazel smirks and nods at Brock.

"Thank you. It would be an honor for Me to face you at Tribute to the Troops"

He turns to Storm.

"As for you I have no problem, kicking your ass any time"

Christian Storm

He smirks

"Fine. Whatever makes you say. Just remember this. No one has gotten to see my full potential. And you will be shocked at the beating I'll be giving you."

He walks away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next