The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 am

Surge is in his street clothes, sitting in catering and drinking a can of orange juice with a straw somehow through his mask which seems to have a life of it's own. In the meantime, a camera crew walks up for an interview.

"No...", he responds dismissively.

The camera man slumps his head and walks away with the crew.

========================================

Rev' Asst. GM and Satan's Left-Hand man, Scott Gone is doing some paperwork in his office, fancy suit and all that other good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 am

Omega arrives with Alpha trailing close behind. They walk around the arena with wide smirks.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Omega arrives with Alpha trailing close behind. They walk around the arena with wide smirks.
*Devin Smith and Jenna Brooks walk by Omega*
Jenna:Whos this meathead?

Devin:Hes just a guy on roid rage that complains about everything.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 am

Hazza wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
OT-Hey Hazza ,do you think you can fit Devin Smith into Revolution next week?
OT: Yeah I was planning to debut him next week Smile
OT-Sweet!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 am

OOC: Can I get promo slot 9 for the PPV?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC: Can I get promo slot 9 for the PPV?

Sure
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 am

*Devin Smith and Jenna Brooks walk out to the ring hearing boos echo loudly throughout the arena*

Jenna:Attention low-lifes ,prepare for the greatest superstar to ever enter CWW...Devin Smith!

Devin Smith:Thank you for the wonderful introduction babe. Now I know you all love it when I come out here and tell you whats what.But tonight Im out here to announce that I will be kicking ass and taking names on anyone who dares step in the ring with me,but the thing is i havent had one damn match but that changes on the next episode of Revolution...I have finally! gotten the oppurtunity to showcase my greatness...but i cant wait for next wednesday sooo I guess I will just have to verbally crush someone right now.So if there is anyone out in the back who wants to have what some people would call a promo off so anyone who dares challenge me better get their ass out here now!

*Matt Roberts walks out with out a reaction and immediatley starts rapping on Devin Smith*

Matt Roberts: Yo Yo Yo who do you think you are comin out here every night trying to give all these fans a fright on wednesday nights!When the only thing scary is that you aint gonna marry!

*Devin has a disgusted look on his face*

Devin:What ...the hell...was..that!?You have got to be kidding me,rap battles went out when baggy pants did. You really think that was impressive?Ive been more offended by a Dr Seuss book.Oh wait you're from the so-called hood of Albany New York,you never were able to read considering how stupid everyone on the east coast is.And what the hell is up with me never gonna get married when I clearly have banged more beautiful women than you have seen a naked woman ,oh wait what about your little experience as a child...you know that blog you posted on your website.

Matt Roberts:Hey bro that cruel,thats a low blow and i mean lower than when you blew on Jennas secret man-parts.

Devin:Boy,you sure do like talking about man-parts hmmm I wonder whys that? *Sarcasm* Now why dont you go back to mommy's house before your dinner gets cold.

Matt Roberts:That was cold bro,ice cold.But you wanna know whats even colder are your girlfriend's plastic pieces of---

*Devin interrupts Matt Roberts with a punch and starts beating down on him,Devin takes off his jacket and waits for Matt to get up and when Matts up Devin hits Matt with a super kick followed by a crossface that is locked on for about 3 minutes and eventually a bunch of referees and security pull Devin off of Matt Roberts.While the referees are holding Devin back Jenna does hits a snap ddt on Matt. Devin and Jenna head backstage while Matt Roberts is carried away on a stretcher and is expected to never retrn to wrestling again*

OT-I didnt feel anything with Matt so I had to get rid of him somehow but anyway how was that promo?

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 am

Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is sitting in CR locker room)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is sitting in the CDW locker room, reading a book, while CDW is on the TV)

(Hunter J is on the hunt for Mack Robertson)

{Hayden Jaggerz walks into the "Classically Ruthless" locker room with a big man walking right behind him and sits down near Kevin while the big man stays standing}

(Kevin Evans looks at Hayden with a grin)

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Remember that big fellow that took out Diego Garza and your former enemy, Craig Owens during their on Acceleration a few weeks back... Well this is that man, the one, the only, Ramon Rocque and he is here because I'm officially managing him, so why don't you get off your butt and introduce yourself Kevin

(Kevin stands up and stands across from Ramon)

"Well, you seem helpful. I guess you can hold your own. I think your the right person to help us deal with TST and Shane. He stole my title and i want it back. But before that. My name is "The Classic" Kevin Evans."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 am

OOC:

MRWWEU, read this promo in the next post, it might help you.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:55 am

>>'War Machine' booms out as the whole crowd start cheering. Shane comes onto the stage dressed in his ring gear. He looks around before walking down the ramp and entering the ring with a mike in hand<<

"The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson

"Over the past few weeks, Pauly Payne has been attacking me. Chair shots, spilling my coffee on my shirt, whatever else he did. You all though I would go and destory him straight away. But I didn't. I waited. I waited for a number of weeks. I waited until he had a match, I charged down the ramp and attacked him. I nailed the 810 splash on him. I finally got revenge on him. But now we must do battle at Road to Throne. I have finally, got the match I wanted, I have asking for it, but no one listened. But now they have seen why I want the match, and they gave me it. Sure I wanted a submission match but you always can't get your way here. But I don't care if it is a normal match, I will still make you tap out in the center of the ring. I want you to be in pain for awhile after I have delt with you. Sure you can go run your mouth about how I will not beat you and I am lying to everyone here, but Pauly think about it, everyone has seen how you fight, you attacked me from behied! Only a coward does that. Correct? But what I do is make statements, and I made a statement but hitting that 810 splash on you, so that proves I will bash the shit out of you come Road to the Throne. See you then Pauly.."

>>War Machine booms out again as Shane taunts before leaving the ring and going backstage<<
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:26 am

John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is sitting in the CDW locker room, reading a book, while CDW is on the TV)

{Hayden Jaggerz walks into the "Classically Ruthless" locker room with a big man walking right behind him and sits down near Kevin while the big man stays standing}

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Remember that big fellow that took out Diego Garza and your former enemy, Craig Owens during their on Acceleration a few weeks back... Well this is that man, the one, the only, Ramon Rocque and he is here because I'm officially managing him, so why don't you get off your butt and introduce yourself Kevin

"Well, you seem helpful. I guess you can hold your own. I think your the right person to help us deal with TST and Shane. He stole my title and i want it back. But before that. My name is "The Classic" Kevin Evans."

{Ramon just stares at Evans, not even saying a single word}

Hayden Jaggerz

He doesn't say much, so I'm doing all the talking for him... Ramon here is going to help us out with whatever we need while I in return, do the same for him by having a little chat to our General Manager, Michael Adams about what would be best for Ramon in terms of matches and titles and that way, all our interests are taken care of... it's a win, win situation and I'm really looking forward to things getting done around here

{Rocque smirks at Evans before nodding at Hayden}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 am

Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

He doesn't say much, so I'm doing all the talking for him... Ramon here is going to help us out with whatever we need while I in return, do the same for him by having a little chat to our General Manager, Michael Adams about what would be best for Ramon in terms of matches and titles and that way, all our interests are taken care of... it's a win, win situation and I'm really looking forward to things getting done around here

(Evans cracks a smirk)

"Like the tag titles.."

(Evans nods at Ramon)

"Good to have you here, mate. Rev is about to get shaken up again."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 am

John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans cracks a smirk)

"Like the tag titles.."

(Evans nods at Ramon)

{Ramon steps forwards towards Kevin, staring him down as he does it before cracking a smile}

Ramon Rocque

With Tiger Boy being the first to go

{Hayden walks over to Kevin and put his around him like all good pals do and gestures his hand at Rocque}

Hayden Jaggerz

Now Kevin, what do you have to say to our huge friend here about that

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 am

Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans cracks a smirk)

"Like the tag titles.."

(Evans nods at Ramon)

{Ramon steps forwards towards Kevin, staring him down as he does it before cracking a smile}

]Ramon Rocque

{Hayden walks over to Kevin and put his around him like all good pals do and gestures his hand at Rocque}

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grows a evil smirk)

"Murder him for me..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 am

OT: Anybody is welcome to send me a promo for Revolution, so long as all grammer and spelling is correct.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Anybody is welcome to send me a promo for Revolution, so long as all grammer and spelling is correct.

OOC:

Ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

Hazza wrote:

Will send you an Adam Chatfield promo once I have my Road to the Throne stuff sorted
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 am

Hazza wrote:

I like how you spelled "Grammar" Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 am

Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am

John Queenslander!! wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

LOL Laughing
OT: I've gotten too used to John's spelling Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

Hazza wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

LOL Laughing
OT: I've gotten too used to John's spelling Razz

OOC:

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 am

Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Samuel wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Who's your friend?'

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans cracks a smirk)

"Like the tag titles.."

(Evans nods at Ramon)

]Ramon Rocque

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grows a evil smirk)

"Murder him for me..."

{Ramon evilly smirks too}

Ramon Rocque

Don't you worry one little bit, for I am a Man with a Plan

{Hayden looks at Kevin with a big grin on his face}

Hayden Jaggerz

Nobody and I mean nobody is going to be able to stop him from doing whatever he wants
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Surge does stuff...
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm

*Devin Smith is doing some parkour and some exercises while Jenna Brooks is in the locker room.*

*Matt Roberts is in the hospital in a coma*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 am

*Devin Smith and Jenna Brooks exchanging words in their locker room when suddenly Devin sees the camera*

Devin: "What the hell?"
*Devin stands up and shoves the camera man out of the door*
Devin:"Fucking asshole,this is a private locker room!"

Camera man:"Im sorry but its my job."

Devin:"You know what else is your job? fixing the camera!"

Camera man:"Fix the camera??"

*Devin takes the camera and throws it against the wall*
Devin:"Fix it bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next