The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in the practice ring fighting 2 jobbers with his personal trainer coaching him on as Mack thinks about the announcement he's going to make tomorrow afternoon that'll change the landscape of CWW forever-
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:21 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*arrives to the arena for the first time in a while due to ankle surgery. He has his global championship tight around his waist*

As he walks, an arm wraps around his shoulders and pulls him in. Casey turns to see Surge, waving.

"Hey, champ!"

Casey Anomaly
*he looks confused as all hell then he sees Surge and laughs*
Whats up Surge? Besides invading my personal space

Surge waves his hand in front Casey, almost as if pointing something out.

"With Surge, there is no such thing as personal space. Just Surge unoccupied space...which I shall soon occupy regardless. In any case, I came to see the Global Champ. How are you, buddy?"
Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles at Surge but takes a step back*
Well I've been better. I just returned from more ankle surgery but its perfectly healed now and ready to kick more skulls in here in CWW specially since I've got two people after me now I guess

Surge pats Casey on the back.

"That's nice. But, really, I don't bite. [he chuckles] And who would those two happen to be anyways? They mustn't not be in their right minds to fuck with the Nightmare Among Men."
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
Well one is the former International Champion Sammy Steel who I've beaten before and the other is a man I haven't even heard of before I think his name is Steven Richards or something along those lines

Surge looks at Casey incusitvely.

"Da fuck? That's just awful. Seems there are no more real challenges around..."
Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*
it is what it is... unless
*he smirks once he gets a good idea*
a certain some one is all healed up after the greatest match in wrestling history and would like to give me the honor of having a match
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*arrives to the arena for the first time in a while due to ankle surgery. He has his global championship tight around his waist*

As he walks, an arm wraps around his shoulders and pulls him in. Casey turns to see Surge, waving.

"Hey, champ!"

Casey Anomaly

d
"With Surge, there is no such thing as personal space. Just Surge unoccupied space...which I shall soon occupy regardless. In any case, I came to see the Global Champ. How are you, buddy?"
Casey Anomaly
Well I've been better. I just returned from more ankle surgery but its perfectly healed now and ready to kick more skulls in here in CWW specially since I've got two people after me now I guess

"That's nice. But, really, I don't bite. [he chuckles] And who would those two happen to be anyways? They mustn't not be in their right minds to fuck with the Nightmare Among Men."
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
Well one is the former International Champion Sammy Steel who I've beaten before and the other is a man I haven't even heard of before I think his name is Steven Richards or something along those lines

Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*
a certain some one is all healed up after the greatest match in wrestling history and would like to give me the honor of having a match

Surge chuckles.

"I'm flattered, Casey. But this week, I have a bounty on me - 50,000 big ones. And unless you're trying to cash it in, which I know you won't, you won't stand in my way as I tear through anyone that does. But I'd be happy to face off with you next week, always ready for some competition."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:44 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

"Hey, champ!"

Casey Anomaly

d
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*

Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*

Surge chuckles.

"I'm flattered, Casey. But this week, I have a bounty on me - 50,000 big ones. And unless you're trying to cash it in, which I know you won't, you won't stand in my way as I tear through anyone that does. But I'd be happy to face off with you next week, always ready for some competition."
Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*
Nah I would rather compete with you in the ring then jump you. But hey, if you need any help, which you probably wont but just in case, with any of the low lives in this company that try and cash in that bounty, I'll help man
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

"Hey, champ!"

Casey Anomaly

d
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*

Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*

Surge chuckles.

Casey Anomaly
*he shrugs*
Nah I would rather compete with you in the ring then jump you. But hey, if you need any help, which you probably wont but just in case, with any of the low lives in this company that try and cash in that bounty, I'll help man

Surge nods at Casey.

"Much appreciated, amigo..."

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

Omega is walking around the arena, holding Criss Menace's Cage Championship.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:20 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:

*As Omega is walking down the hallway, Criss' brothers Hardcore Demon & Thorn stop Omega dead in his tracks*

Thorn: "You have no guts, attacking our brother like you did. You can't seem to win a championship of your own, so you decide to jump someone like the coward you are, & steal their championship. Not a pair on you."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:21 am

(Hunter J is walking around with his case in hand)

(Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room, watching WAR and looking very pissed as he watches it)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:24 am

Mitch wrote:

*As Omega is walking down the hallway, Criss' brothers Hardcore Demon & Thorn stop Omega dead in his tracks*

Thorn: "You have no guts, attacking our brother like you did. You can't seem to win a championship of your own, so you decide to jump someone like the coward you are, & steal their championship. Not a pair on you."
Omega: Its called opprotunity. I saw it knocking, and I capatialized! It just so happened that it was Criss I capatalized on. I saw the belt. It may not be the one I deserve *he adjusts the belt on his shoulder* but its still a championship.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:30 am

Name: Alpha
Gimmick: Omega's manager, he is basically just like Omega.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Hometown: Levittown, PA
Entrance Music: Coming Home by Alter Bridge
Finishers:
-Hurricaranna
Signature Moves:
-Enziguri
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War
Pic Base: Ricardo Rodriguez

I have signatures and finishers just in case he does wrestle (storyline things)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:33 am

Mitch wrote:

Omega: Its called opprotunity. I saw it knocking, and I capatialized! It just so happened that it was Criss I capatalized on. I saw the belt. It may not be the one I deserve *he adjusts the belt on his shoulder* but its still a championship.

*Thorn shakes his head*

Thorn: "And the fact that you had to attack an injured man proves even more cowardice on your part. But you seriously have no idea who you are dealing with. So how about this. This Friday on Acceleration, you & I go 1 on 1, unless you are too much of a coward to accept."

*Demon takes his baseball bat & shoves Omega down with the end of it. The Cage title falls off of Omega's shoulder. Thorn takes the belt, then hands it to his brother Demon, who places the title in his long black leather jacket. The 2 brothers walk off as they shake their heads in disgust*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

Finishers:
-Hurricaranna
Signature Moves:
-Enziguri

Yet you don't post it on the App Thread where it is suppose to go. He is accepted though.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:37 am

Mitch wrote:
Finishers:
-Hurricaranna
Signature Moves:
-Enziguri

Yet you don't post it on the App Thread where it is suppose to go. He is accepted though.
Well, if a thread is up, I usually sign up on their, lol! I'll put it there now.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:41 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Thorn shakes his head*

Thorn: "And the fact that you had to attack an injured man proves even more cowardice on your part. But you seriously have no idea who you are dealing with. So how about this. This Friday on Acceleration, you & I go 1 on 1, unless you are too much of a coward to accept."

*Demon takes his baseball bat & shoves Omega down with the end of it. The Cage title falls off of Omega's shoulder. Thorn takes the belt, then hands it to his brother Demon, who places the title in his long black leather jacket. The 2 brothers walk off as they shake their heads in disgust*
Omega: *takes disgust in being called a coward* Thorn, you have NO idea what your doing in challenging ME! If Criss is injured, that belt needs a rightful owner. You and me, for that belt, in the cage! Unless YOUR too much of a coward to accept!

OFF: I understand if you say no, just sticking to the character...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:43 am

(Shane Johnson is in his locker room )

"Pauly...You split coffee on my shirt? What are you trying to prove? You trying get me pissed off? Ha. That won't get me pissed off at all. Keep trying though. You are amusing me. Hey i got a idea Pauly, next week, you and I will battle in a submission match. Cus since you want a match with me again, I will grant you one. So Pauly, you accept? I am waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:46 am

(The TVs go black and Evans appears on them)

"Graig Owens, you stole my spot. I want it back. Next week you and I one on one. For that spot. Guess what? It is gonna be a ladder match, who ever brings down the case wins. See you next week Owens..."

(The screens go black again.)

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Tue May 31, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:47 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Thorn shakes his head*

Omega: *takes disgust in being called a coward* Thorn, you have NO idea what your doing in challenging ME! If Criss is injured, that belt needs a rightful owner. You and me, for that belt, in the cage! Unless YOUR too much of a coward to accept!

*Thorn stops & looks back at Omega with a smirk*

Thorn: "Trust me, Criss will be able to still compete & he will be at Road to the Throne to defend the Cage Championship. But since we are speaking about cages, how about this Friday on Acceleration, for the first time in Acceleration's history, we have a cage match. Then we will see, what kind of man you are. It's OK if you back out, because it will prove how much of a little bitch you are."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:51 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Thorn shakes his head*

Thorn: "Trust me, Criss will be able to still compete & he will be at Road to the Throne to defend the Cage Championship. But since we are speaking about cages, how about this Friday on Acceleration, for the first time in Acceleration's history, we have a cage match. Then we will see, what kind of man you are. It's OK if you back out, because it will prove how much of a little bitch you are."
Omega: Thorn I was BORN to do this! Get ready for a night of terror on Acceleration, because I accept!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

"Graig Owens, you stole my spot. I want it back. Next week you and I one on one. For that spot. Guess what? It is gonna be a ladder match, who ever brings down the case wins. See you next week Owens..."

*Shane McMahon watches this & shakes his head*

Shane: "He think he was screwed for no reason. But he & Hayden screwed Craig the first time, so it is his own fault."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:57 am

(Kevin reappears on the TV's)

"I forgot to mention it will be on Rev, be ready for an ass kicking Owens. See you soon Owens..."

(Evans disappears from screen)

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:59 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Thorn shakes his head*

Omega: Thorn I was BORN to do this! Get ready for a night of terror on Acceleration, because I accept!

*Thorn smirks as he & Demon walk off*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:04 am

*Criss Menace is seen walking backstage, without his Cage Championship since Omega took it after attacking him on War. As Criss is about to turn the corner, he is topped by his brother, Hardcore Demon. No words are spoken, but Demon does reach into his jacket & pulls out the Cage Championship. He hands the title back to its rightful owner & Criss places the title over his shoulder. The 2 brothers nod & walk their separate ways*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:31 am

Mitch wrote:

Shane: "He think he was screwed for no reason. But he & Hayden screwed Craig the first time, so it is his own fault."

{"The Sharply Ruthless" Hayden Jaggerz walks up to Shane McMahon after overhearing him talking to himself}

Hayden Jaggerz

You clearly didn't watch the two Revolutions before last week's one because if you did, You would've seen that Owens got involved in both of my tag team partner, Kevin's matches on those nights... The first one being against Casey Anomaly and Mack Robinson in that Triple Threat Match for the unification of three titles, where Craig came down to the ring and attacked Kevin and put him through a table, which ended up costing him the match and then in the second one, once again, Craig came down to the ring and ended up distracting Kevin and costing him the match, So by all of which I have told you now, you should be able to tell that Owens was asking for me to get involved in his and Kevin's match, but I guess you couldn't give a fuck since you chose to get caught up in our business and give Craig favoritism... by all means, I don't mean any disrespect towards you, but when the man in charge of CWW decides to do something stupid to someone like Kevin Evans then things are seriously fucked up because it effects me too, so next time, Your gonna do something like that again think about it before you actually do it

{Hayden walks off towards the gym, feeling a lot calmer after his little vent to Shane}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:36 am

Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:

{"The Sharply Ruthless" Hayden Jaggerz walks up to Shane McMahon after overhearing him talking to himself}

Hayden Jaggerz

You clearly didn't watch the two Revolutions before last week's one because if you did, You would've seen that Owens got involved in both of my tag team partner, Kevin's matches on those nights... The first one being against Casey Anomaly and Mack Robinson in that Triple Threat Match for the unification of three titles, where Craig came down to the ring and attacked Kevin and put him through a table, which ended up costing him the match and then in the second one, once again, Craig came down to the ring and ended up distracting Kevin and costing him the match, So by all of which I have told you now, you should be able to tell that Owens was asking for me to get involved in his and Kevin's match, but I guess you couldn't give a fuck since you chose to get caught up in our business and give Craig favoritism... by all means, I don't mean any disrespect towards you, but when the man in charge of CWW decides to do something stupid to someone like Kevin Evans then things are seriously fucked up because it effects me too, so next time, Your gonna do something like that again think about it before you actually do it

{Hayden walks off towards the gym, feeling a lot calmer after his little vent to Shane}

*Shane stops Hayden from leaving & just looks at him*

Shane: "That's Kevin's problem, not your problem. If you want to disrespect me like you just did, then how about I start making your life a living hell around here. Because after all, I do sign your paycheck every week. So how about you show some respect & worry about yourself & not hold Kevin's hand, otherwise you will be the one out of a job. Now get the hell out of here."

*Shane goes & sits back down at his desk & starts doing some work*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:46 am

Mitch wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

*Shane stops Hayden from leaving & just looks at him*

Shane: "That's Kevin's problem, not your problem. If you want to disrespect me like you just did, then how about I start making your life a living hell around here. Because after all, I do sign your paycheck every week. So how about you show some respect & worry about yourself & not hold Kevin's hand, otherwise you will be the one out of a job. Now get the hell out of here."

*Shane goes & sits back down at his desk & starts doing some work*

Hayden Jaggerz

Just before I leave, there is one more thing that I would like to say to you... I was just having Kevin's back like all good mates do, but your too blind to see that, so good day to you prick

{Hayden gives him the finger before shattering the window of Shane's office door with a single punch as he leaves}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next