The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread

Go down 
+7
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
Michael
''King'' Extreme Styles
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Triple H walks out of his locker room

Mason Ryan is in the Parking Lot waiting for his Nexus Leader to discuss what they will do at Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Vince McMahon arrives to the arena. He sits down in his office, working on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga are stuck in traffic when Punk's phone rings. Punk tells Otunga to read the e-mail to him because he is driving. After its read, they begin discussing what will happen come RAW

Christian arrives to the arena. He walks around a little, then heads into the gym.

ALBERTO DEL RIO

*Is already working out in the gym. As he hears the door open and close, he look's over and spots Christian. He smirks as he lift weights*

"Christian, Didn't expect someone of your.... character to use a gym"
Christian looks over at Del Rio/

Captain Charisma||Christian

"Oh, didn't think YOU would be here. I use the gym like any other WWE Superstar. So my... 'character' is just as ready for a match as anybody."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:

Mason Ryan is in the Parking Lot waiting for his Nexus Leader to discuss what they will do at Monday Night Raw
Punk and Otunga finally drive up to the arena, after about an hour of traffic. He parks and they both see Mason. They walk over.

Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"This is too public. Follow me."

They go into the Nexus locker room.

"So I expect you want to know whats going on for Monday, right?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Vince McMahon arrives to the arena. He sits down in his office, working on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga are stuck in traffic when Punk's phone rings. Punk tells Otunga to read the e-mail to him because he is driving. After its read, they begin discussing what will happen come RAW

Christian arrives to the arena. He walks around a little, then heads into the gym.

ALBERTO DEL RIO

*Is already working out in the gym. As he hears the door open and close, he look's over and spots Christian. He smirks as he lift weights*

"Oh, didn't think YOU would be here. I use the gym like any other WWE Superstar. So my... 'character' is just as ready for a match as anybody."[/color]

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Smiles, as he sit's up and takes his water from a near-by table*

"Puh-lease. If you use a gym, It certainly, Does not look like it. I mean, Have you gained weight over the last year? You look it. So, In retro-spective, you do need to use a gym"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Smiles, as he sit's up and takes his water from a near-by table*

"Puh-lease. If you use a gym, It certainly, Does not look like it. I mean, Have you gained weight over the last year? You look it. So, In retro-spective, you do need to use a gym"
Christian smiles as he sits down with a dumb bell in his hand and begins lifting.

"Gained weight? Maybe. I haven't been keeping a steady routine Del Rio. I plan to know. So, whenever you decide to say something worthwhile, speak up."
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

-Drew McIntyre arrives at the WWE arena,he ignores the fans in his way,as he enters it,and goes right ahead to his Locker Room-

OOC:Jon,sorry to dissapoint you man,but I cannot be SD GM,for multiple reasons,but sime I'm a nice guy,I'll be it since you find a new one,alright?Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Punk and Otunga finally drive up to the arena, after about an hour of traffic. He parks and they both see Mason. They walk over.

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Yes I just want to know what are we going to do to Daniel Bryan and Triple H?

OT:Sorry for late reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

The Corre's Ezekiel Jackson and Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett arrives at the WWE Arena as they walk down the hallways, being followed by a man in a biker helmet, with the helmet not showing his face. Wade and Ezekiel look serious, as they search for the WWE Tag Team Champions and fellow Corre Members, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Yes I just want to know what are we going to do to Daniel Bryan and Triple H?

OT:Sorry for late reply
OFF: Its np. I was late cause I had to take my dog to an obidence class.

"Isn't it obvious Mason? Daniel Bryan is just a little mudpuppet. He's too new to WWE to get the wins he needs. Bryan is no threat. The REAL threat is Triple H. He is a veteran. Triple is a huge guy, a 13 time world champion. But theres one thing that holds him back time and time again: INJURY! We need to injure Hunter and he'll be as much a threat as Daniel Bryan. What to go after? His quads. He's broken both of them. Their his weakest part. Attack the quads and he's nothing.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 am

Annoymous GM send a message to Triple H,Daniel Bryan,& New Nexus.Message says:
At the Next Monday Night RAW it will be official that Daniel Bryan & Triple H will go against CM Punk and Mason Ryan also I have plans for Mcguillicuty & Otunga at RAW.

Triple H in his locker room reading the message on his phone.

Mason Ryan walking around reading the message on his phone.

OT:Sorry Yannic won't happen again.

No prob., it's just better if you use Active Wrestlers before the Inactive Wrestlers. Wink
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 am

*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 11_Trish_Stratus-1

Off - Can i pick up Mickie James too... or is that out of the question now she is in TNA?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 am

Heath Slater
'walks down the hallway with the Tag Team Championship on his shoulder'

Michael McGillicutty
'exits his Lr and heads to the GYM'

Sin Cara
'HASNT SEEN YET'
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm

*Alberto Del Rio is leaning against a wall in the hallway*

*Rey Mysterio walks around, a smile spread across his face*

*Justin Gabriel is in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Vince McMahon arrives. He walks into the arena from the parking garage and goes into his office. He begins on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga arrive. They walk into the arena and sit down in their lr, discissing RAW.

Christian arrives. He walks around the arena for a bit, getting ready to go to the gym.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Vince McMahon arrives. He walks into the arena from the parking garage and goes into his office. He begins on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga arrive. They walk into the arena and sit down in their lr, discissing RAW.

Christian arrives. He walks around the arena for a bit, getting ready to go to the gym.
Mason Ryan enters the LR.

OT:And again my bad for not replying last night
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:11 pm

OFF: np, just continue it now.

"So what you want to do is..."

He hears the locker room door open and see Mason come in.

"Ohhh, Mason. Close the door behind you. You remember what I said about what we're going to do on RAW right? Any comments on it?"
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

"Ohhh, Mason. Close the door behind you. You remember what I said about what we're going to do on RAW right? Any comments on it?"

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:I like the idea and I know they won't see it coming **he smirks**.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

*Rey Mysterio is walking around the arena, a smile on his face*

*Alberto Del Rio is in the gymnasium, lifiting weights*

*Justin Gabriel is at his hotel*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:I like the idea and I know they won't see it coming **he smirks**.

"Thats exactly why I concocted this master plan."
Back to top Go down
"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason
Jobber
Jobber
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 Matt_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Can we have TNA Superstars?

If so, I'd like Generation Me.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:I can't wait to see there dissapointed faces,when we brutalized them.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason wrote:
Can we have TNA Superstars?

If so, I'd like Generation Me.
Sorry, since we're starting with current WWE storylines, no TNA stars. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:I can't wait to see there dissapointed faces,when we brutalized them.

"Mason, you and me are in that match. Remember to focus on Hunter's quads and get Bryan to tag out any way you can. Without this strategy, we are hopeless against Hunter. We'd take him out for sure, but with sacrifices. This plan just makes things easier."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:54 pm

"Mason, you and me are in that match. Remember to focus on Hunter's quads and get Bryan to tag out any way you can. Without this strategy, we are hopeless against Hunter. We'd take him out for sure, but with sacrifices. This plan just makes things easier."
Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Got it and I know this plan won't fail.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 pm

"It can not fail. If it does, the Nexus may crumble under the earth if it does..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next