The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread

Go down 
+7
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
Michael
''King'' Extreme Styles
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 Vince_McMahon

The Chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon, arrives in his stretch limo. The schoffer opens his door as he steps out. He walks into the building and greets some crew members. Once he reaches his office door, he struts inside, closes it and down at his desk, reviewing the budget.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 CM_Punk & WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 David_Otunga

CM Punk and David Otunga drive up to the arena together. They walk inside, past the fans and lean against a wall in the hallway. They watch people walk by, scowing at them.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 Christian_Cage

"Captain Charisma" Christian drives up to the arena. He takes pics and signs autographs for the fans, then walks inside. He decides to walk around for a bit.

Mason Ryan join in as he leans in the wall as he smirk at people going by.
Leader of the Nexus//CM Punk

"Good to see you joined up with us."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
[color=gold]Christian fakes being hurt, slowly getting up then pouncing on Del Rio as sudden as the attack came. He punches Del Rio in the face repeadedly than gets off of him, waiting for him to get up.[color]

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Slides out of the ring, holding his forehead as he walks backwards*
Christian grabs one of the dropped mics.

Captain Charisma//Christian

"Too scared to fight me, huh?"

ALBERTO DEL RIO

*Continues on his way to the back, pointing at Christian*

OT; Sorry to cut it short, gotta go though
op man
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 pm

RAW Match Card:

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 Wweraw

Match 1:Daniel Bryan vs David Otunga w/CM Punk & Mason Ryan

Match 2:Ted Dibiase vs Santino Marrella

Match 3:John Morrison vs R-Truth vs Mason Ryan vs Dolph Ziggler-Fatal 4 Way Elimination Winner be #1 Contender for U.S. Title

Match 4:Gail Kim & Eve vs The Bellas

Match 5:Sheamus vs Evan Bourne

Main Event:John Cena vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk(The Miz On Commentary)

Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

-The crowd at the arena are bored,as out of nowhere,the lights go out,we hear some eeks from the crowd,as the bass plays,they know,what's coming,they hear "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest,the fans begin to boo from a bit loud,to very loud,now we see Drew McIntyre coming out,he stops as the beginning of the entrance,he looks all over the arena,how much people are booing him,he smirks as he moves his hair,he walks down the ring,he sees people giving him thumbs down,he slaps on of them,he laughs after that,he goes now to Tony Chimel,and grabs a microphone from his hand,and then he gives him a Big Boot,McIntyre laughs as the fans boo him at ringside,McIntyre now enters the ring,with the microphone in his hand,ready to talk-

The Chosen One//Drew McIntyre:

WWE Fans...it has been a while,I haven't stepped on a WWE ring,like for ages,last year,Vince McMahon was in lot of trobule,since the economy went down,and he had the lats option in the world,fire me.But then I asked him,"why Vince?Why not John Cena?Why not Edge?Why The Choseon One?",and he answered me,"Drew,you're my best superstar in here,that's why only firing you I can regain all my money",and then,I understood why he fired me,like he said,I am the best superstar here in the WWE,and all the damn time I have wasted myself in the Intercontinental Championship,I Mean,I'm World Championship material,don't you think the same?Well,I'll show you right now,a video of my favourite WWE moments.

-The fans look at the titantron as McIntyre makes a sound with his hands,some fans look confused as the titantron plays this video-

-After the video finishes playing,the fans boo loud as we see McIntyre making a smirk,with his mouth in the microphone-

The Chosen One//Drew McIntyre:

Well,I understand,that video was too good for you,that you don't understand it,but I'll explain it for you,that video shows one of the greatest moments of the best WWE superstar of all time,and by now,you should know it,and remember this,in 2 or 3 weeks,there will be a new World Heavyweight Champion,and his name it's Drew McIntyre!

-Drew McIntyre theme hits again as the fans boo loud,he drops the microphone as he goes out of the ring,he ignores the fans that boo him,as he now goes to backstage-
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Monday Night RAW 4/11/11

Match 1: Daniel Bryan vs. David Otunga w/ CM Punk & Mason Ryan

CLOSING MOMENTS:

Bryan has control of Otunga. Locking in submissions left and right, he eventually gets the LeBell Lock in. Punk distracts the ref long enough for Mason Ryan to slip in, pull Bryan off of Otunga and hit the Sitout Side Slam then quietly leave the ring. The ref turns around as Otunga covers. 1... 2... 3!!

Match 2: Ted DiBiase vs. Santino Marella

CLOSING MOMENTS:

Santino is taunting all around the ring with confidence. He throws DiBiase off the rope and flips him. He sets up the Cobra. Sticking out his arm, chopping his wrist, chopping his elbow, turning his hand around. and when DiBiase hets up, he ducks under it, rolling Santino up. 1... 2... 3!!

Match 3: John Morrison vs. R-Truth vs. Mason Ryan vs. Dolph Ziggler (US Championship Contendership match)

CLOSING MOMENTS:

Morrison and Truth are working together to take down Ryan. Morrison jumps up and kicks Ryan in the head, and Truth does the same. After a bit of teamwork they get him down. Ziggler slides into the ring, hits the Zig Zag on Truth and throws Morrison out of the ring, than pins Truth. 1... 2... 3!!

Match 4: Gail Kim & Eve vs. The Bellas

CLOSING MOMENTS:

Brie Bella is in the ring with Gail Kim. Gail pulls Brie down by the hair, pins, but gets 2. She waits for Brie to get up and she hits Eat De-Feet on her. Brie rolls to the side as Gail pins again. The ref notices how close Brie is to the ropes and calls a rope break. Gail argues with the ref while Nikki pulls Brie out and takes her spot. Gail goes to pick Nikki up, not knowing about the switch. Nikki slides through her legs and rolls her up. 1... 2... 3!!

Match 5: Sheamus vs. Evan Bourne

CLOSING MOMENTS:

The United States Champion is dominating Bourne. Throwing him around the ring, Sheamus eventually picks Bourne up and hits Pale Justice. He backs up, waitint for Bourne to get up, and hits the Brouge Kick! He covers. 1... 2... 3!!

Main Event: John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

CLOSING MOMENTS:

Cena and Orton are duking it out in the ring, Punk biding his time, waiting for the right opprotunity to strike. Cena punches Orton, Orton punches back. This goes on until Orton gets control, throwing Cena off the ropes and hitting a Scoop Slam. He punds the mat, waiting for Cena to get up. Once up, Orton hits the RKO on Cena. Punk slides in but gets hit by an RKO, but still not KOd. Miz gets on the apron and distracts Randy as Punk covers Cena. 1... 2... 3!!

After the match, Orton turns around, sees Punk got the victory, and fumes. Punk rolles out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Orton chases, but all of Nexus gather on the ramp to protect Punk. Orton stops as Punk goes backstage behind Nexus, in which the group follows. Orton runs backstage and begins the search for Punk as the show closes.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Triple H walks out with a smirk,he then spits water and walks down the ramp.The Fans Cheer,Triple H drink some water then throw the bottle to the Fans he then spits the water at the Fans then enters the ring he went to the top rope and taunt.He then step down and grab a mic.

The Game//Triple H//The Game:After Wrestlemania I didn't defeat the Undertaker but Undertaker & I end the match with a bang,but that's the past and this is Now.So next week I will start focusing on winning matches and gold,Trust me I will win what's rightfully mine and that's the WWE Championship!!!!

The Crowd Cheers

The Game//Triple H//The Game:I really done almost everything in the WWE and if I want to win the WWE Championship then you will see me holding the WWE Championship in one hand while I celebrate in victory by beating the most annoying person ever.

The Crowd roar in Cheers

The Game//Triple H//The Game:So if anyone in the locker room who has the balls to face me then you made a death wish because I've put a lot of people through hell and boy I could do it again.So The Miz you better watch out because IT'S TIME.....TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

Triple H drop his mic and taunt and walks to the back

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 pm

CM Punk and David Otunga walk up to Triple H backstage.

"Oh Hunter. Didn't expect to see you there! Well, yeah, just saw your promo. What would you say if The New Nexus challenged you, huh? Thats a death wish alright, for you that is.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oh Hunter. Didn't expect to see you there! Well, yeah, just saw your promo. What would you say if The New Nexus challenged you, huh? Thats a death wish alright, for you that is.
The Game//Triple H//The Game:A death wish for me?So your saying the Nexus is more ruthless and agressive than me then you must be the dumbest person around.I've done things that you couldn't believe if you want me to face you and your idiotic team then fine but you are making a huge mistake because I thrived the odds against me.

Mason Ryan crepts behind Triple H as he surronds him
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 pm

The Game//Triple H//The Game:A death wish for me?So your saying the Nexus is more ruthless and agressive than me then you must be the dumbest person around.I've done things that you couldn't believe if you want me to face you and your idiotic team then fine but you are making a huge mistake because I thrived the odds against me.

Punk and Otunga block Triple's path forward, Mason blocking behind.

"The turn around."

Last edited by JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Daniel Bryan walks up)

"Ganging up again guys? Punk, you cost me my match on Raw. I had it all wrapped up, and then you and Mason go and screw me over. Not the wisest move i say."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

Daniel Bryan walks up)

"Ganging up again guys? Punk, you cost me my match on Raw. I had it all wrapped up, and then you and Mason go and screw me over. Not the wisest move i say."

"Go away Bryan! I cost you your match because I had to. Its the Nexus way."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Let's do this:John reply,then JHF,then i go last.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 am

Daniel Bryan walks up)

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan:But if you want a match,Bryan then face me next Monday because I will enjoy crushing your legs.

Triple H just stares at them.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:13 am

Daniel Bryan walks up)

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan:But if you want a match,Bryan then face me next Monday because I will enjoy crushing your legs.

"I have a better idea, we have tag team match. Hunter and I take on you and Punk, as I want kick you both in heads in, sound good Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 am

Daniel Bryan walks up)

"I have a better idea, we have tag team match. Hunter and I take on you and Punk, as I want kick you both in heads in, sound good Hunter?"

"I don't mind that at all. Me and Mason here against you 2 losers."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 am

Daniel Bryan walks up)

"I don't mind that at all. Me and Mason here against you 2 losers."

"Also punk, don't bring any of mates along, because they won't save you from the beating I will give you. Also in two weeks, I want to fight you Punk, one on one!!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:42 am

OFF: ES got off so its u and me

"So, you're saying that no one from Nexus can beat make ure you don't beat me? Well, its a tag team match, so I'm gonna have Mason Ryan with me. I'll agree to a one on one match in 2 weeks, but if you beat me and Mason next week, then I won't have Nexus there in 2 weeks."
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 am

Well.....ES you should use Active/Taken Wrestlers for a Show....
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm

*Alberto Del Rio arrives in his hummer, still feeling the effect's of the punches from Christian. He ignores the jeers of the crowd shouting "Coward" at the top of their voices. He then continues making his way into the arena, forcing a worker to fetch him a water. Once the worker returns, Alberto snatches the water, and shoves the worker away*

*Rey Mysterio is seen steping out of a Red Ford Mustang as he grabs a couple of bags out of the boot of his car. H smiles as the fans cheer his name, before heading inside*

*Justin Gabriel is in His Locker Room*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Tyson Kidd is in the gym practising his kicks on a bag

Damien Sandow is in the hall
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Yannic. wrote:
Well.....ES you should use Active/Taken Wrestlers for a Show....
Actually I told him it was alright for him to use them. Thats why their listed in the front page.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

*Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and Justin Gabriel walk around*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Annoymous GM send a message to Triple H,Daniel Bryan,& New Nexus.Message says:
At the Next Monday Night RAW it will be official that Daniel Bryan & Triple H will go against CM Punk and Mason Ryan also I have plans for Mcguillicuty & Otunga at RAW.

Triple H in his locker room reading the message on his phone.

Mason Ryan walking around reading the message on his phone.

OT:Sorry Yannic won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Vince McMahon arrives to the arena. He sits down in his office, working on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga are stuck in traffic when Punk's phone rings. Punk tells Otunga to read the e-mail to him because he is driving. After its read, they begin discussing what will happen come RAW

Christian arrives to the arena. He walks around a little, then heads into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Vince McMahon arrives to the arena. He sits down in his office, working on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga are stuck in traffic when Punk's phone rings. Punk tells Otunga to read the e-mail to him because he is driving. After its read, they begin discussing what will happen come RAW

Christian arrives to the arena. He walks around a little, then heads into the gym.

ALBERTO DEL RIO

*Is already working out in the gym. As he hears the door open and close, he look's over and spots Christian. He smirks as he lift weights*

"Christian, Didn't expect someone of your.... character to use a gym"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next