The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread

Go down 
+7
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
Michael
''King'' Extreme Styles
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Samuel wrote:
★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Samuel wrote:
*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 11_Trish_Stratus-1

{John Cena is coincidentally leaning against the wall outside her locker room}

Trish - *Walking towards her locker room, she notices Cena stood outside* "Im guessing you are the welcome party huh?" *She smirks*

John Cena

Not at all, I was just standing here minding my own business until you showed up and started talking to me {Cena grins} I'm just kidding... How are ya Trish?

Trish - *She smile at Cena and laughs* "Well im pretty good thanks! Glad to be back and all! How about you Champ?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Yannic wrote:
Heath Slater
'sits backstage'

Sin Cara
'walks down the hallway'

OT: Could I drop McGillicutty for Dolph Ziggler?
Sure
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

Trish - *Walking towards her locker room, she notices Cena stood outside* "Im guessing you are the welcome party huh?" *She smirks*

John Cena

Not at all, I was just standing here minding my own business until you showed up and started talking to me {Cena grins} I'm just kidding... How are ya Trish?

Trish - *She smile at Cena and laughs* "Well im pretty good thanks! Glad to be back and all! How about you Champ?"

John Cena

I've never been better... I'm looking forward to taking The Miz's WWE Championship away from him, once I beat Triple H, Randy Orton and CM Punk on Monday Night Raw to be the number one contender for the title
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

John Cena

John Cena

I've never been better... I'm looking forward to taking The Miz's WWE Championship away from him, once I beat Triple H, Randy Orton and CM Punk on Monday Night Raw to be the number one contender for the title

Trish - *She smiles and nods* "Well good luck with that! If there is one person i know who can get the job done, its you!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Remember CT Members, you may use ANY non-taken superstar when needed. That means NO promos, but can be rp'd with backstage or in a promo when needed.

Plus, if anyone is interested in the SmackDown GM position, it is avaliable. You make the match cards and send me the results. I post the results in a quick results fashion.

Match Writers for Extreme Rules would be nice. I'll make the match results for PPVs, I just need people to write them. I need probably 5 more, since there will be more than 2 matches at the event.

1. Me

Please quote this and say something if you are interested in anything.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Remember CT Members, you may use ANY non-taken superstar when needed. That means NO promos, but can be rp'd with backstage or in a promo when needed.

Plus, if anyone is interested in the SmackDown GM position, it is avaliable. You make the match cards and send me the results. I post the results in a quick results fashion.

Match Writers for Extreme Rules would be nice. I'll make the match results for PPVs, I just need people to write them. I need probably 5 more, since there will be more than 2 matches at the event.

1. Me

I would be interested of being the Match Writer for Extreme Rules since I am RAW GM.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm

King ES(Thank you Edge) wrote:

1. Me
2. ES

I would be interested of being the Match Writer for Extreme Rules since I am RAW GM.
OK, don't forget u can RP as any non taken superstar in the above ways. Also, I make the match results for PPVs. Make matches for Extreme Rules that don't involve titles, like rivalry matches.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

Vince McMahon arrives to the arena. He gets in his office and begins working on paperwork.

CM Punk and David Otunga arrive. They lean on a wall in the hallway and glare at people.

Christian arrives and walks around.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 am

*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room wondering where all her competition is*

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 am

Billy Kidman arrives at the arena, a smirk on his fcae as he heads inside.

Alberto Del Rio is in the gym area.

Justin Gabriel is sitting on a crate in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena satisfied win his win

Mason Ryan arrives angry as he quicklys enter the Nexus Locker room

RAW Annoymous GM send Punk a message that says,''You might have left the match not brutality damaged but this time you will,your opponent at Monday Night Raw will be Triple H,Randy Orton,& John Cena in a Fatal 4 Way to determined who is going to be #1 Contender to WWE Title and face The Miz at Extreme Rules.Break a leg!!''

CM Punk looks over as Mason enters the locker room, then gets his e-mail. He looks down and smiles. He points the phone at Mason and begins speaking.

Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"Oh, lookey here Mason, I'm in a #1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way on RAW! Now, about what happened with you on RAW. Leading up to Extreme Rules, and INCLUDING Extreme Rules, I'll be putting you through tests, both backstage and in the ring. If you prove worthy by passing more than failing, you'll stay in the Nexus, but if you fail more than pass, you'll be banished! Now, you have 0 passes and 1 fail. You're next test is now, but first:"

CM Punk replies to the RAW GM, asking him for a match on RAW for Mason against Otunga.

"I just asked for a match on RAW between you and either David, Michael or Husky. If you can guess which one correctly, than you pass. This is a test of smarts, of knowing your leader. This is about knowing who I trust most. If you win, than you'll pass that. Now, guess."
OT:Let's continue this RP.

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Is it me against Michael.

RAW Annoymous GM replies:''I like the idea of Mason vs Otunga,Nexus Member vs Nexus Member,so this match is official at Monday Night RAW.''
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena satisfied win his win

Mason Ryan arrives angry as he quicklys enter the Nexus Locker room

RAW Annoymous GM send Punk a message that says,''You might have left the match not brutality damaged but this time you will,your opponent at Monday Night Raw will be Triple H,Randy Orton,& John Cena in a Fatal 4 Way to determined who is going to be #1 Contender to WWE Title and face The Miz at Extreme Rules.Break a leg!!''

CM Punk looks over as Mason enters the locker room, then gets his e-mail. He looks down and smiles. He points the phone at Mason and begins speaking.

"Oh, lookey here Mason, I'm in a #1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way on RAW! Now, about what happened with you on RAW. Leading up to Extreme Rules, and INCLUDING Extreme Rules, I'll be putting you through tests, both backstage and in the ring. If you prove worthy by passing more than failing, you'll stay in the Nexus, but if you fail more than pass, you'll be banished! Now, you have 0 passes and 1 fail. You're next test is now, but first:"

CM Punk replies to the RAW GM, asking him for a match on RAW for Mason against Otunga.

"I just asked for a match on RAW between you and either David, Michael or Husky. If you can guess which one correctly, than you pass. This is a test of smarts, of knowing your leader. This is about knowing who I trust most. If you win, than you'll pass that. Now, guess."
OT:Let's continue this RP.

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Is it me against Michael.

RAW Annoymous GM replies:''I like the idea of Mason vs Otunga,Nexus Member vs Nexus Member,so this match is official at Monday Night RAW.''

"Oh Mason. You don't know your leader too well. This e-mail from the RAW GM makes it official. It will be you vs. David here. I'll be watching closely, from the announce table. Right now, you've failed twice, with no passes. Mason, you need to do better."
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Husky Harris arrives.

Off: Lazy post
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 pm

4/23/11 SmackDown Match Card

Match 1: Singles Match
Titus O'Neil vs. JTG

Match 2: Singles Match
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Damien Sandow

Match 3: Tag Team Match
Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater vs. Kane and Big Show

Match 4: Singles Match (Winner is added to the World Heavyweight Championshi Match)
Christian w/ Edge vs. Brodus Clay w/ Alberto Del Rio

Match 5: #1 Contenders Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Tyler Reks

Main Event: Singles Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 am

sorry for lack of inactivity Jon

Damien Sandow is in the gym preparing for Ezekiel
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 am

Shade wrote:
sorry for lack of inactivity Jon

Damien Sandow is in the gym preparing for Ezekiel
No prob. Alot of people who signed up aren't very active. It doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am

Too sick to much, sorry Jon
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 am

*Alberto Del Rio arrives at the arena and walks around the hallways of the arena*

*Billy Kidman is seen stepping out of a black lamborghini as the fans boo. He ignores their boo's and heads inside*

*Justin Gabriel hasn't arrived yet*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Mason Ryan arrives fustrated of himself that he got 0 passes and 2 fails.

Triple H arrives preparing for his #1 Contender Match.

RAW Annoymous send Billy Kidman a message that says,''You have came back to the WWE so welcome back,I will be giving you a match against Santino Marrella.Also if your going to continue doing a winning streak then I will have plans for you in a Title Match.''
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Billy Kidman smirks as he reads his texts
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

We could still use some Match Writers for the PPV. We also could use a new SD! GM. You make the match card, post it, and send me the results. I will write Quick Results. I will also need someone to play Matt Striker as the host of NXT. You will make the match card AND the challenges. There are pers to having the Host and GM positions as well, as you may play any un-taken superstar, like maybe Rey Mysterio. If someone were to cut a promo about Rey Mysterio, ANY CT member may come out as Rey. But, they can't cut a promo as Rey talking about someone to start one off. They can rp backstage as Rey ONLY if someone posts that someone is looking for Rey, but they can't post that Rey is walking around.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:02 pm

4/23/11 SmackDown Results

Match 1: Singles Match
Titus O'Neil vs. JTG

Match 2: Singles Match
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Damien Sandow

Match 3: Tag Team Match
Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater vs. Kane and Big Show

Match 4: Singles Match (Winner is added to the World Heavyweight Championshi Match)
Christian w/ Edge vs. Brodus Clay w/ Alberto Del Rio

Match 5: #1 Contenders Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Tyler Reks

Main Event: Singles Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:29 pm

I may close this down and replace it with a CAW fed, since everybody on this site likes those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7