The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread

Go down 
+7
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
Michael
''King'' Extreme Styles
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

King ES(Thank you Edge) wrote:
Triple H arrives at the arena as he walks down the hallway

Mason Ryan arrives at the arena as he enters the Nexus lr

The RAW Annoymous GM send a message to MCguillicuty and Otunga that says, ''Are you ready for your matches at RAW.''
As Mason walks in, Otunga gets the message. Otunga replies yes, than explains what it was.

The Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"Ahhh, RAW GM looking out for the superstars. Good for him."

Nexus Member||David Otunga

"Well, we're Nexus, we don't NEED anything like that, right Mason?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

*Billy Kidman, Justin Gabriel and Alberto Del Rio arrive*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Triple H arrives at the arena as he walks down the hallway

Mason Ryan arrives at the arena as he enters the Nexus lr

The RAW Annoymous GM send a message to MCguillicuty and Otunga that says, ''Are you ready for your matches at RAW.''
As Mason walks in, Otunga gets the message. Otunga replies yes, than explains what it was.

The Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"Ahhh, RAW GM looking out for the superstars. Good for him."

Nexus Member||David Otunga

"Well, we're Nexus, we don't NEED anything like that, right Mason?"

Nexus Member//Mason Ryan//Nexus Member:Yeah,and everybody knows that were better, stronger,and vicious.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 Wweraw

Match 1:Alex Riley w/The Miz vs Randy Orton

Match 2:Michael MCguillicuty vs ??

Match 3:Trish Stratus vs Maryse

Match 4:David Otunga vs ????

Match 5:Triple H & Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk & Mason Ryan

Main Event:Ted Dibiase and Sheamus vs Santino Marrella & Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 pm

(Daniel Bryan is heading to the curtion for a promo)

(The Undertaker will do one later)

OOC:

Writing a match for mesa
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm

RAW RESULTS:

Match 1: Singles Match
Alex Riley w/ The Miz vs. Randy Orton

Match 2: Singles Match
Michael McGillicutty vs. ???? (R-Truth)

Match 3: Singles Match
Trish Stratus vs. Maryse

Match 4: Singles Match
David Otunga vs. ???? (John Cena)

Match 5: Tag Team Match
Ted DiBiase & Sheamus vs. Santino Marella & Evan Bourne

AFTER THE MATCH: Ted and Sheamus were celebrating in the ring, when the theme of Sin Cara blares trough the arena. Sheamus and DiBiase look over at the stage, where the mysterious man is standing. He runs down the ramp and again jumps from the floor onto the top rope and hits a flying crossbody. Cara quickly works on Sheamus while Ted climbs the rope. Cara sees this, runs over and hits his finisher in Ted, with Ted landing on Sheamus. He quickly leaves the ring, runs to the top of the ramp and stares down at the ring.

Main Event: Tag Team Match
CM Punk & Mason Ryan vs. Triple H & Daniel Bryan

DURING THE MATCH: Triple H was making quick work of Ryan, clothesline, DDT, Spinebuster, but Ryan fights him off. Just as he was about to make the tag to Punk, he jumped off the apron and walked to the top of the ramp. From there, he turned around and got hit by a Pedigree for the 3 count.

OFF: Sorry this wasn't up last night, I fell asleep early due to being sick and having a headache. Still have the headache, but nothing I can't handle now.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Billy Kidman arrives at the arena on foot. He is carrying a training bag over his shoulder and has a grin on his face as he heads inside.

Alberto Del Rio is not around he arena, but at a local hotel.

Justin Gabriel is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:53 pm

If you want one of your guys to be a pro, sign them up on the NXT sign up!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm

John Cena is in his locker room, celebrating his victory over David Otunga

Ted DiBiase Jr. is storming around the arena, trying to hunt down Sin Cara

Cody Rhodes hasn't been seen since his match with Rey Mysterio on Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Samuel wrote:

*As Billy Kidman turns a corner, he collides with Ted DiBiase Jr. He picks himself up, before brushing himself down.*

"Excuse me, Dude? I didn't here you APOLIGISE for knocking Billy Kidman onto the ground? I'm the best man around here, and you'd better be ready to show me some RESPECT"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Mr. McMahon's limo pulls into the arena parking garage. The schoffer steps out and open's McMahon's door. He walks into the arena and sits down in his office, talking to someone on his phone.

CM Punk and David Otunga arrive. They sit down in the Nexus locker room and discuss Mason Ryan and why Punk abandoned him.

Christian arrives. He walks into the arena and works out in the gym, preparing for any match he may have on SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason
Jobber
Jobber
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 Matt_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 pm

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 11990778

Kofi Kingston arrives at the WWE Arena, fired up, hoping to become Intercontinental Champion again.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena satisfied win his win

Mason Ryan arrives angry as he quicklys enter the Nexus Locker room

RAW Annoymous GM send Punk a message that says,''You might have left the match not brutality damaged but this time you will,your opponent at Monday Night Raw will be Triple H,Randy Orton,& John Cena in a Fatal 4 Way to determined who is going to be #1 Contender to WWE Title and face The Miz at Extreme Rules.Break a leg!!''

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena satisfied win his win

Mason Ryan arrives angry as he quicklys enter the Nexus Locker room

RAW Annoymous GM send Punk a message that says,''You might have left the match not brutality damaged but this time you will,your opponent at Monday Night Raw will be Triple H,Randy Orton,& John Cena in a Fatal 4 Way to determined who is going to be #1 Contender to WWE Title and face The Miz at Extreme Rules.Break a leg!!''

CM Punk looks over as Mason enters the locker room, then gets his e-mail. He looks down and smiles. He points the phone at Mason and begins speaking.

Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"Oh, lookey here Mason, I'm in a #1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way on RAW! Now, about what happened with you on RAW. Leading up to Extreme Rules, and INCLUDING Extreme Rules, I'll be putting you through tests, both backstage and in the ring. If you prove worthy by passing more than failing, you'll stay in the Nexus, but if you fail more than pass, you'll be banished! Now, you have 0 passes and 1 fail. You're next test is now, but first:"

CM Punk replies to the RAW GM, asking him for a match on RAW for Mason against Otunga.

Leader of the Nexus||CM Punk

"I just asked for a match on RAW between you and either David, Michael or Husky. If you can guess which one correctly, than you pass. This is a test of smarts, of knowing your leader. This is about knowing who I trust most. If you win, than you'll pass that. Now, guess."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Samuel wrote:

*As Billy Kidman turns a corner, he collides with Ted DiBiase Jr. He picks himself up, before brushing himself down.*

"Excuse me, Dude? I didn't here you APOLIGISE for knocking Billy Kidman onto the ground? I'm the best man around here, and you'd better be ready to show me some RESPECT"

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Billy Kidman... Respect is for losers, so why don't you get out of my face and stop trying to waste my time. In fact I don't like to associate myself with has-been's like you, so why am I here even answering you

{Ted shakes his head before getting ready to walk away}
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 am

Husky Harris?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 am

The Charismatic Playa wrote:
Husky Harris?
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 am

(The Undertaker is somehwere doing something)

(Bryan is doing nothing)
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Billy Kidman... Respect is for losers, so why don't you get out of my face and stop trying to waste my time. In fact I don't like to associate myself with has-been's like you, so why am I here even answering you

*Billy Kidman smirks, before holding DiBiase's shoulder*

"Really, Man? Me? A has-Been? Nah, Just Nah
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 pm

*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 11_Trish_Stratus-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Ted DiBiase Jr.

*Billy Kidman smirks, before holding DiBiase's shoulder*

"Really, Man? Me? A has-Been? Nah, Just Nah

{DiBiase turns his head before giving Kidman a filthy look}

Ted DiBiase Jr.

If you ever put your hand on me again then I'll just have to knock your lights out and Billy... face the facts, your a has-been and there's nothing else to it

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:15 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

{John Cena is coincidentally leaning against the wall outside her locker room}
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Samuel wrote:

Trish - *Walking towards her locker room, she notices Cena stood outside* "Im guessing you are the welcome party huh?" *She smirks*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Samuel wrote:

Trish - *Walking towards her locker room, she notices Cena stood outside* "Im guessing you are the welcome party huh?" *She smirks*

John Cena

Not at all, I was just standing here minding my own business until you showed up and started talking to me {Cena grins} I'm just kidding... How are ya Trish?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Heath Slater
'sits backstage'

Sin Cara
'walks down the hallway'

OT: Could I drop McGillicutty for Dolph Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next