The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread

Go down 
+7
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
Michael
''King'' Extreme Styles
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Yannic. wrote:
Yannic. wrote:
Yannic. wrote:
Alberto Del Rio yet again pull's up to the parking lot of the WWE, having left to sleep at the nearest hotel. He steps out of the Hummer and smirks as he notices no fans are around yet. He just heads right inside with a grin spread across his face.

Justin Gabriel is walking around the backstage area, having not slept for the night. He sit's on a near-by crate with his Tag Title belt as he watches people go pass.

Rey Mysterio wakes up in his Locker Room. He chuckles slightly as he realizes he has slept on the couch - not the bed. He head's out of his locker room and heads to the catering area for some breakfast.

Corre Member// Heath Slater
'begins to smrirk as he sees his Friend & Tag Team Partner..Justin Gabriel. He walks over to him..'

"Ahh..The Poster Boy of the WWE is chilling out. Haaa..Whats Up..Justin?"

Justin Gabriel

*Chuckles slightly at Heath remark about "Poster boy" before smirking.*

"Not a lot man, Pretty bored. What about you?

"Mann...The One Man Rock Band is soooooo Bored..Ya Know? I cant find any good Chicks ...to chill .."

Justin Gabriel

*He grins slightly, before speaking clearly*

"As if you could get any chick's dude"

*He laughs*

"Whoa...I am..The Thriller...The One Man Rock Band...I am HANDSOMEEEE Heath Slater! Which means..I could get any Girl..i like..."

Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, as he realize's this could turn into a challenge*

"Man, I guarentee I could find a girl around here before you. Well.... If there was any good-looking ones.

"Aight..How about The Poster Boy versus The Handsome Redhead in a Chick Challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 am

Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

"Nah Nah Nah Nah. No good looking ones around here, screw that. I'll just say you won. There."
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am

Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

"Nah Nah Nah Nah. No good looking ones around here, screw that. I'll just say you won. There."

Heath Slater

'claps his and he begins to smirks'

" I told you so.......Haaaa...I am just Handsome"

'He laughs a bit'
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 am

Yannic. wrote:
Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

Heath Slater

'He laughs a bit'

Justin Gabriel:

*Justin Glares*

"Nobody apart from you thinks that, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am

Yannic. wrote:
Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

Heath Slater

'He laughs a bit'

Justin Gabriel:

*Justin Glares*

Heath Slater

" Well..The Chicks do....or..oh wait..I see..you are getting jealous..right?"

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 am

Yannic. wrote:
Yannic. wrote:
Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

Heath Slater

'He laughs a bit'

Justin Gabriel:

*Justin Glares*

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel:

"Wahhat!?, No WAY."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 am

Samuel wrote:
Rey Mysterio wakes up in his Locker Room. He chuckles slightly as he realizes he has slept on the couch - not the bed. He head's out of his locker room and heads to the catering area for some breakfast.

{Cody Rhodes walks out from around a corner and stops Mysterio in his tracks, he looks at him from top to bottom as he shakes his head in disbelief before speaking}

Cody Rhodes

I can't believe that after everything you have to done to me, you still have the audacity to walk around here like everything is fine... well it's not because I'm not finished with you until i say so

Rey Mysterio:

*He look's at Cody, A smile still across his face*

"Look, Man, I was just gonna go get Breakfast. And you don't have enough respect to let me have it? Come on, Ese. I don't honestly care about your stupid face anymore. What happened was an accident. You even managed to turn your own FATHER against me. And He's been good to me in the past. So, just run along, Cody. I ain't playing games now.

Cody Rhodes

You just don't get it... I look horrendous because of your actions, it's your fault that I have to wear this mask every single day and you have to live with that for the rest of your life. I'm going to end your career just you ended my dashing good looks, but seeing as how you've got to have your "breakfast". I'll leave you be, but just remember that it could be the last meal you ever have while in this company

{Cody walks off, leaving Rey alone in the hallway}
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

{Cody Rhodes walks out from around a corner and stops Mysterio in his tracks, he looks at him from top to bottom as he shakes his head in disbelief before speaking}

Cody Rhodes

I can't believe that after everything you have to done to me, you still have the audacity to walk around here like everything is fine... well it's not because I'm not finished with you until i say so

Rey Mysterio:

*He look's at Cody, A smile still across his face*

"Look, Man, I was just gonna go get Breakfast. And you don't have enough respect to let me have it? Come on, Ese. I don't honestly care about your stupid face anymore. What happened was an accident. You even managed to turn your own FATHER against me. And He's been good to me in the past. So, just run along, Cody. I ain't playing games now.

Cody Rhodes

You just don't get it... I look horrendous because of your actions, it's your fault that I have to wear this mask every single day and you have to live with that for the rest of your life. I'm going to end your career just you ended my dashing good looks, but seeing as how you've got to have your "breakfast". I'll leave you be, but just remember that it could be the last meal you ever have while in this company

{Cody walks off, leaving Rey alone in the hallway}

Rey Mysterio:

*Head's to the catering, muttering under his breath*

"He never had good looks in the first place"
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 am

Yannic. wrote:
Yannic. wrote:
Justin Gabriel:

*Smirks, and Laughs*

Heath Slater

'He laughs a bit'

Justin Gabriel:

*Justin Glares*

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel:

"Wahhat!?, No WAY."

Heath Slater

" Whatever...See you later.."

'walks off,knowing that Gabriel is jealous.

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:02 am

*Alberto Del Rio is walking around the backstage area, wearing a grey sut and silk white scarf over it.*

*Justin Gabriel sits in His locker room, watching something on the television.*

*Rey Mysterio is in the gym, lifting weights*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 pm

*Trish Stratus arrives at the arena with a smile, and heads inside and towards her locker room*

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 11_Trish_Stratus-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:01 pm

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Vince_McMahon

The Chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon, arrives in his stretch limo. The schoffer opens his door as he steps out. He walks into the building and greets some crew members. Once he reaches his office door, he struts inside, closes it and down at his desk, reviewing the budget.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 CM_Punk & WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 David_Otunga

CM Punk and David Otunga drive up to the arena together. They walk inside, past the fans and lean against a wall in the hallway. They watch people walk by, scowing at them.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Christian_Cage

"Captain Charisma" Christian drives up to the arena. He takes pics and signs autographs for the fans, then walks inside. He decides to walk around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:42 pm

*The fans begin to boo as the familiar theme of ALBERTO DEL RIO hit's the PA system. They boo even louder as the hummer that has become Del Rio's renowned car. He steps out wearing a grey suit, a pair of shades and a white scarf. He clambers onto the ramp, before making his way down it. As he arrives at the steel steps, He climbs up them, before making his way into the ring through the middle rope. He stands on a turnbuckle, taunt's the fans afor a little bit, before asking for a microphone from a ring-side worker.*

ALBERTO DEL RIO::

"If I could have your attention please? *He grins* No? I'll continue anyway. I'm sure you know who I am by now, seeing as I was almost your World Heavyweight Champion. But just for the losers who don't watch WWE normally, or for Kid's who first time it is here, I am Allllberrrrtooo Delllll Rioooo. Now, For all management in the back, all the superstars aswell. I want you to listen. I will be your World Heavyweight Champion. As for the champion, Edge..... Your career will be over. I am better than you. It is my destiny to become world champion. I will end you. Your like many legends here, Has-Been. Your like....Triple H, but younger, The Undertaker, except not dead, Your like Rey Mysterio, But you Can't High-Fly. Yet, I am all the thing's you arn't. I'm Young, I can High-Fly. I won't be dead for many years to come. I am just, Head-over-Heels better than you. And as for your pathetic brother, Christian... You think your the total package, huh? You are not. Alberto Del Rio is though. *He grins as the fans boo* If any of you stupid pathetic adults-who-think-their-kids come near me. You'll suffer the same fate as so many others.... A broken arm. Ask your 'brother', Edge. He'll be able to fill you in on what it feel's like."

*Alberto drop the mic, grabs his scarf and heads out of the ring, a grin spread acorss his face. He stops as __________ theme hits and glares at ____________*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

*The fans begin to boo as the familiar theme of ALBERTO DEL RIO hit's the PA system. They boo even louder as the hummer that has become Del Rio's renowned car. He steps out wearing a grey suit, a pair of shades and a white scarf. He clambers onto the ramp, before making his way down it. As he arrives at the steel steps, He climbs up them, before making his way into the ring through the middle rope. He stands on a turnbuckle, taunt's the fans afor a little bit, before asking for a microphone from a ring-side worker.*

"If I could have your attention please? *He grins* No? I'll continue anyway. I'm sure you know who I am by now, seeing as I was almost your World Heavyweight Champion. But just for the losers who don't watch WWE normally, or for Kid's who first time it is here, I am Allllberrrrtooo Delllll Rioooo. Now, For all management in the back, all the superstars aswell. I want you to listen. I will be your World Heavyweight Champion. As for the champion, Edge..... Your career will be over. I am better than you. It is my destiny to become world champion. I will end you. Your like many legends here, Has-Been. Your like....Triple H, but younger, The Undertaker, except not dead, Your like Rey Mysterio, But you Can't High-Fly. Yet, I am all the thing's you arn't. I'm Young, I can High-Fly. I won't be dead for many years to come. I am just, Head-over-Heels better than you. And as for your pathetic brother, Christian... You think your the total package, huh? You are not. Alberto Del Rio is though. *He grins as the fans boo* If any of you stupid pathetic adults-who-think-their-kids come near me. You'll suffer the same fate as so many others.... A broken arm. Ask your 'brother', Edge. He'll be able to fill you in on what it feel's like."

*Alberto drop the mic, grabs his scarf and heads out of the ring, a grin spread acorss his face. He stops as __________ theme hits and glares at ____________*

The fans cheer as the music of Christian plays. He walks onto the stage, smiling, holding a mic. He stands on the stage as Del Rio glares at him.

Captain Charisma//Christian

"Ladies and gentlemen, for those that don't know, that man in the ring is Alberto Del Rio. The man that lost to Edge at WrestleMania. You may be #1 Contender to the World Championshi at Extreme Rules, but your facing Edge in a ladder match! Me and him helped make the TLC match famous. A ladder match is no different! Trust me Del Rio, when it comes Extreme Rules time, there is no way your winning!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:

The fans cheer as the music of Christian plays. He walks onto the stage, smiling, holding a mic. He stands on the stage as Del Rio glares at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for those that don't know, that man in the ring is Alberto Del Rio. The man that lost to Edge at WrestleMania. You may be #1 Contender to the World Championshi at Extreme Rules, but your facing Edge in a ladder match! Me and him helped make the TLC match famous. A ladder match is no different! Trust me Del Rio, when it comes Extreme Rules time, there is no way your winning!"

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Grins as he get's the same worker the time before to throw him the mic*

"Christina, Do you know what I could do with a ladder? One of the many thigns I could do is beat your brother senceless. I believe it was me that beat you this past friday, to have the privellege to beat your brother. Another thing I could do with a ladder is beat you with it to. I know I can beat you, your borther, Which I WILL DO! Or anybody else who is fit for the challenge. Es mi destino. *He grins*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

"Christina, Do you know what I could do with a ladder? One of the many thigns I could do is beat your brother senceless. I believe it was me that beat you this past friday, to have the privellege to beat your brother. Another thing I could do with a ladder is beat you with it to. I know I can beat you, your borther, Which I WILL DO! Or anybody else who is fit for the challenge. Es mi destino. *He grins*

Destino? Must be spanish for loser or something. But whatever. Me and my brother could do more with a ladder than you coud ever do in all of your past lives! At Extreme Rules, my brother WILL walk out as the champion, because thats HIS destiny!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

Destino? Must be spanish for loser or something. But whatever. Me and my brother could do more with a ladder than you coud ever do in all of your past lives! At Extreme Rules, my brother WILL walk out as the champion, because thats HIS destiny!

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Glares yer again at Christian*

"Christian, I'd like you to come say that to my face. Or are you a chicken?"
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena as he plans to do a Promo.

Mason Ryan is walking around look for his Nexus Leader

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

Captian Charisma//Christian

"The question is, do the peeps want me to?"

The fans cheer.

"Alright then."

Christian walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and gets in Del Rio's face. Raising the mic to his ips he says...

"Its Edge's DESTINY to defeat you at Extreme Rules!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

"The question is, do the peeps want me to?"

The fans cheer.

"Alright then."

Christian walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and gets in Del Rio's face. Raising the mic to his ips he says...

"Its Edge's DESTINY to defeat you at Extreme Rules!"
ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Smirks, before smashing his microphone into Christians Shoulder. He then taunts him to get up*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm

[color=gold]Christian fakes being hurt, slowly getting up then pouncing on Del Rio as sudden as the attack came. He punches Del Rio in the face repeadedly than gets off of him, waiting for him to get up.[color]
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm

[color=gold]Christian fakes being hurt, slowly getting up then pouncing on Del Rio as sudden as the attack came. He punches Del Rio in the face repeadedly than gets off of him, waiting for him to get up.[color]

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

*Slides out of the ring, holding his forehead as he walks backwards*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Vince_McMahon

The Chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon, arrives in his stretch limo. The schoffer opens his door as he steps out. He walks into the building and greets some crew members. Once he reaches his office door, he struts inside, closes it and down at his desk, reviewing the budget.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 CM_Punk & WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 David_Otunga

CM Punk and David Otunga drive up to the arena together. They walk inside, past the fans and lean against a wall in the hallway. They watch people walk by, scowing at them.

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Christian_Cage

"Captain Charisma" Christian drives up to the arena. He takes pics and signs autographs for the fans, then walks inside. He decides to walk around for a bit.

Mason Ryan join in as he leans in the wall as he smirk at people going by.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

Christian grabs one of the dropped mics.

"Too scared to fight me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 pm

ALBERTO DEL RIO:

Christian grabs one of the dropped mics.

"Too scared to fight me, huh?"

ALBERTO DEL RIO

*Continues on his way to the back, pointing at Christian*

OT; Sorry to cut it short, gotta go though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: The Better Way Official Thread   WWE: The Better Way Official Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: The Better Way Official Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next